Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 14-09-2008, 18:01
Banned

33 y/o Male
PilL FreaK is a decent psychonaut.
Plugging Basics

Plugging Basics (The Opiate Version)

As you know, with most opiates there are lots of ways to enjoy them. I am going to give some very sound reasons and the method by which you can effectively get better usage out of placing your opiates in your rectum: Also known as “plugging”.

Why Plug?

For starters it’s usually the best way to get the most out of your opiates. From a bioavailability standpoint, more drug gets into your system via your rectal cavity then any other method other than intravenous (IV). Essentially, you can use less drug to get more high. Not bad, at all.

Also, duration is significantly increased. You will feel your opiates longer if you decide to plug.

What Do I Need

Not very much actually: This method is simple and requires three things: An oral syringe, a very small amount of water and an opiate.

For most the hardest thing to come by is the infant syringe. But, once you know how to get them, it is the easiest part: Almost as easy as getting the water! Just go to any pharmacy, including the ones that are in grocery stores (except Fred Meyers. Their syringes are funny). Simply walk up to the counter and say “I need an oral infant syringe”. They may give you some options but they wil not give you a hard time. If for some reason they ask simply say “My mom put the one that came in the box in the dishwasher and all the numbers came off”.

The best one is the 10 mL simply because it is most versatile. The 5 mL will do. The 1 mL is too small for beginners. Just ask for a bigger one.

By the way, in the states, Walgreens is the best place to acquire oral syringes.

I Have the Proper Equipment, Now What?

Go potty. Really. If you can do it, take a nice long poop. If you want/can, you can even get one of those saline enemas (the three pack is the best deal, money wise: $3) to get all nice and clean in there. Wipe really good or use baby wipes. Wash your hands really good.

Step One
Get the opiate into the water.

There are a lot of different ways to do this. The most common way is to crush the pills in some container. Then, using the syringe, pull in 6-8 mL of water and put it n the same container as the pills. Mix. Then draw up the mixture into the syringe.

If you are dealing with compounded opiates (Vicoden, Percocet, etc), you do NOT need to do a cold-water extraction. You can actually stack (up to six) pills inside a 10 mL syringe and draw water up past the pills. Shake it vigorously for about a minute and it will turn into a paste that you can plug.

Non-compounded opiates (OxyContin, Dilaudid, Morphine Sulphate) can be a little more difficult but require far less water. You can still crush, mix, add and draw or you can do the above, “stack and draw” as well. If you decide to stack and draw, you need HOT, hotter than the tap, water. Water temperature should be between 140 and 170 degrees F (60 and 77 C). Non-compounded opiates have a tendency to be pressed harder together. With the “really hot water”, using the stack and draw method, you shouldn’t have to shake the syringe for more than 3 or 4 minutes.

After that, place some Vaseline on the base of the top of the syringe. Not necessarily the tip but where the tip widens. Use as much or as little as you want. If you are using a 1 mL, 3 mL or 5 mL syringe, you can even go “dry”.

Great, The Opiate is in the Water. How exactly….?

Step two
Get the Water into you.

Keep this in mind: The syringe is smaller in diameter than a normal piece of excrement and shorter in length as well.

It’s only uncomfortable because you haven’t done it before.

Get naked from the waist down. You can leave your socks on. After you’ve plugged a few times you’ll be able to do it by lowering your pants but for the first time, keep everything out of your way.

Lay down on the side opposite the hand you use to write with: If you are right handed, lay on your left side, etc.

Lift your leg (the one not on the floor) as high up and back as you possibly can and using the syringe that is in your writing hand, find your anus.

Insert the syringe up to the plunger base: All the way, if you will.

Reach down with your other hand and brace the syringe and press the plunger to get he opiates into yourself.

Count to 5

Slowly remove syringe. If you wait long enough it will actually shoot out on its own.

Congratulations you have plugged an opiate!

Hooray! Now what?

Step three
The waiting. Simply lay on your stomach or side for 1-1/2 minutes for every mL of liquid you get into your rectum.

You’ll start to feel the opiates very quickly.

I’m Kind of Giddy, Now… What?

Clean it up. You can choose to clean up or throw away the syringe. I use them for about a week and then get a new one. I clean them with hot water and antibacterial soap. If I need to keep it longer than a week, I’ll boil it in the microwave.

That’s really it. In a nutshell:

Stack
Suck
Shake
Shoot

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good job!
Old 16-09-2008, 06:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

40 y/o Male from Afghanistan
pixplzthx is captain of the psychonauts.pixplzthx is captain of the psychonauts.pixplzthx is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 365, Level: 3 Points: 365, Level: 3 Points: 365, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Plugging Basics

.. .Strange. That looks familiar....
Old 24-05-2010, 02:21

21 y/o Male
Ruu The Psychonaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

LOL. "Get naked from the waist down.".. "You can leave your socks on."
Thank you for the laugh, much appreciated. & For the info.
Old 03-09-2011, 19:35

Male from United States
Dr.GoNzO's pet fish is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

if swim uses water that is too hot will it destory swims oxy
Old 03-09-2011, 20:07
Gold Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medline
Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9

^^^^

Possibly, but i’d more worried about it burning my ass.

I believe Oxycodone begins to degrade at sustained temperatures above 70-80c, however in the interests of health and hygiene i would heat the solution up to 100c for a second or two anyway. Be sure to allow the solution to cool before you insert the syringe into your anus.

Hope this helps.

Old 03-09-2011, 21:57
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Heyy there, great guide

AFOAF has a bottle of kaolin and morphine in which the morphine has
Now seperated out. She is wondering if this would be safe to plug
(The clear part with the morphine and possibly other inactive ingredients)
AFOAF believes there is around 18-19mg of morphine in there and it is a fair
Amount of liquid. Has anyone else tried plugging this seperated morphine?

AFOAF would really appreciate any advice you guys might have
Old 03-09-2011, 22:17
Gold Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medline
Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9

Misskatie - Kaolin and Morphine generally contains around 0.458mg of Morphine per 5mls of liquid, also included in this liquid would be ethanol, sodium bicarbonate 250mg, Sodium 68mg and Sucrose.

Personally i would think injecting 200mls of this liquid into my back passage in an attempt to get 18mg of Morphine would be a little extreme. Others may disagree mind, but my suggestion would be to ditch this idea.

Last edited by jon-q; 03-09-2011 at 22:30. Reason: Maths.
Old 03-09-2011, 22:43
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Hey, thanks for the reply
The bottle that AFOAF has has now seperated so the majority (the cloudy
Creamy kaolin) is sitting at the bottom and makes up the majority of the bottle
The clear part is only a fraction of the volume of the bottle and she was just
Wondering if the other ingredients are safe for rectal administration.
Just to be clear this will not be the whole bottle but the clear liquid layer at the top

By the way AFOAF has no opiate tollerance built up at all
Old 16-09-2011, 04:14
Mercury Member

45 y/o Male from United States
3dfunk should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you still need to do a CWE if your opiates contain APAP?
Old 06-10-2011, 01:13
Silver Member

Male from United States
AmsuJackal is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2 Points: 192, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

no, you do not need to do a cwe. the apap isnt much of a concern as it is less easily absorbed and less water soluble that you're seeking. so you're getting maybe half of the apap you would by eating it, maybe less

as for the heating up of the oxy, i used to shoot oxy 40's up in colorado. to get it to dissolve id heat it in a spoon till the water boiled, sometimes 2 or 3 times to make sure it was well enough dissolved for IV use. with plugging, it really doesnt matter if you stick a crushed apart pill up there with your finger or use the water method (i ALWAYS use the water/syringe method, it works faster and hits harder). if its not all the way dissolved oh well, it will dissolve more and absorb. dont worry about heating it up, just dont pour boiling water into your syringe.
Old 26-02-2013, 00:13

Male from United States
Legitikick is an unknown quantity at this point

Assuming that the pill (Adderall in this case) is completely dissolved, is there an advantage/disadvantage to using more or less water? I've been using 3ml, but I'm noticing that some people use much more. Should I be using more? Less?

Thanks!

Legitikick added 116 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Wish I could edit my post above, because certainly I'm talking about my pet goldfish, not myself. Keeping that in mind, he's a badass goldfish and tends to consume everything in human quantities.

Last edited by Legitikick; 26-02-2013 at 00:13. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-02-2013, 00:51
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,868, Level: 21 Points: 21,868, Level: 21 Points: 21,868, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Feel free to discuss drug use in the first person. If you are unsure about the rules then read them again.
You cant edit as a newbie, but when you reach silver level you can.
Old 28-02-2013, 20:23

41 y/o Male from United Kingdom
buck72 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

he got some 30 mg sustained release zomorph morphine capsule what the best way to plug em ,thanks for any advice,oh n piil freak you had me laughin my ass off man ha ha ha ha

buck72 added 4 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

oh ye is there any like dangers in plugging dont no like could my ass get sore or have a reaction 2 what ever i shoot up it ha ha man this is getting strange but gota ask ,oh ye can u like plugg codiene phosphate aswell,sorry if these r basic questions but like never plugged b4 used 2 iv but bin clean 4 a while so dont wana do that journey again u no,peace

buck72 added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

oh ye im asking on behalf of my dog max ha ha

Last edited by buck72; 28-02-2013 at 20:23. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-03-2013, 23:27
On Hiatus

Male from United States
baZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond reputebaZING is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12 Points: 7,240, Level: 12
Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8% Activity: 21.8%

As long as this thread has been dredged up, I'd like to point out one really important thing.

If you are using compounded opiates (i.e. opiate + APAP), you most certainly do need to perform a CWE if the amount APAP therein is over 1000mg. It is safe to plug APAP, but only in the doses you would be taking by mouth. Please, for the love of God, no one plug eight 5/500 Percocet without extraction.

There is no safe way to ingest greater than 1000mg of APAP in a single dose.
Old 29-03-2013, 12:49

37 y/o Female from United States
roknonpoint should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Awesome. As always the info is much appreciated. Now its my turn. How mqny oxycodone 5mg should i crush? I am so excited. I am anxiously waiting to learn to IV myself. Until then from what i have learned is to take the next best route! Yessssss!!!! I cant wait. So i am doing this kinda quietly. Dont wanna share this one quite yet. I like a new ROA to be my own for awhile.

So i have about 5 or 6. Do i wanna do it all in one shot?

How do i address coating when plugging?

How can i be discreet?

O tell me. I am so anxious but only have these few and dont want any mistakes!!!
Old 07-04-2013, 01:46

Male from United States
Legitikick is an unknown quantity at this point

Be careful, bioavailability is higher when plugging, and much higher when injecting. Using either of these methods with a higher dose you'd take orally could kill you if you push it, especially with injecting. I don't know about opiates, but I'd say start with half the dose you'd take orally. I am familiar with plugging adderall, and I'd say start with 3/4 of the dose you'd take orally. ... some people may say you should take even less for adderall, like 1/2 the oral dose, but I've found 3/4 gives about the same affect.

And really, please don't inject. It's just too risky. Thrombosis would not be cool. I think infections could be easily prevented if you did it properly, but the risk is still there, and that'd be a really shitty conversation with your doctor ... which might even land you in a mandatory treatment program depending on where you live.

Plugging's the best method for pretty much everything. Very high bioavailability and almost no risks (assuming you don't dose too high). And how do you be discreet? Ummm ... don't plug in public, that's my best guess.
Old 27-03-2014, 02:57

37 y/o Male from United States
SheavyFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Has anyone ever plugged pregabalin (lyrica)? A friend has a bunch of the 100mg capsules. Wants to try plugging to use less to get the same effect. He usually uses 1200mg as his oral dose. Any suggestions? Thanx!!!
Old 30-03-2014, 01:57
Silver Member

39 y/o Female from United States
La1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Does plugging HAVE to be done with syringe and water? We heard you could just stick a pill up there, or will it not work at all or as well? My cat has a few 15mg IR Morphine and wants to make the most of them.
Old 30-03-2014, 14:51
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from United States
Name goes here is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
Activity: 15.5% Activity: 15.5% Activity: 15.5%

Being that your rectum has no natural lubricants, just sticking a pill in will not work. Any pharmacy carriers infant oral syringes for a few dollars.
Old 12-04-2014, 16:20

Male from United States
The751 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

As for hygiene I usual use 99% alcohol and bath my syringe in it, cleaning both the outside and the inside of the device. Maybe it's unusual but I don't see the need for getting a new syringe so long as I keep it sterile. All be it the few times I've been quick to the draw and forget to clean it as thoroughly as one should (nothing brown!) I haven't had any problems. Also as a tip if you do decide to use alcohol to clean your syringe, do not, under any circumstance plug right after cleaning it (even if it's a little bit wet) because you will feel the burn of a 1000 suns up your bum as the alcohol disinfects everything. Believe me, not a desirable feeling. Although you do feel unusually satisfied knowing you've just disinfected yourself so there's no chance of spreading germs haha. Anyways, I would also suggest emptying your stool before plugging but it's not always 100% necessary, I've had good trips even being backed up a couple of days.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:26

22 y/o Male from United States
TooMuchTar should review received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I've thought about doing this when I'm going on 3 hours trying to hit since I have almost nowhere left to hit... but I only go to the bathroom max once or twice a week and after I do a shot so I'd be worried I'd do it and then have to go to the bathroom right after. Also I do a lot of tar, its usally 1cc full and pitch black and I really don't want it leaking out of my ass, even if it's super thick will it absorb ok? Also how much would you recommend I do if I do 1.3 g IV normally?
Old 09-05-2014, 11:34
Silver Member

I would use the same amount you iv to plug. Waiting until you go to the bathroom makes sure absorption is properly achieved. Adding a little more water then you would use to iv will spread the h into the rectum.

Your body will appreciate the change in roa.
Old 16-05-2014, 04:25

29 y/o Female from United States
moongirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Is there any side effects to plugging long term? Like can u ruin your anal cavity?

moongirl added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheavyFan View Post
Has anyone ever plugged pregabalin (lyrica)? A friend has a bunch of the 100mg capsules. Wants to try plugging to use less to get the same effect. He usually uses 1200mg as his oral dose. Any suggestions? Thanx!!!
Me .. no real difference. Just knocks you on your ass quicker

Last edited by moongirl; 16-05-2014 at 04:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-05-2014, 04:52
Silver Member

I can't image plugging long term will do anything good for the membrane in there however I would believe it's a safer alternative to using up your veins.
Old 16-05-2014, 05:09
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,225, Level: 14 Points: 9,225, Level: 14 Points: 9,225, Level: 14
Activity: 52.7% Activity: 52.7% Activity: 52.7%

Some people use suppositories for years (mainly for pain control) - as long as it is not too acidic or caustic (will try to get info in which pH range) there will be no damage done- I think in case of being 'too hot# a solution you'll realise very soon..

BBW

Share this on:

Tags
plugging, rectal administration