Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 26-08-2008, 01:18
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

38 y/o Male from United States
Richard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline Medline
Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
The TRUTH about Fluorotropacocaine...

Forgive me for starting a new thread for this post.

I would kindly ask that members please wait 'til you read it before you get mad and say that I should've posted it in another thread...

Suffice it to say that I think this experience deserves a thread of its own...I believe the other thread(s) to be too positive and far too much "heresay" which I believe has been propagated by the very few posters (not here) who stand to gain financially by boosting the rep of this RC.

I recently encountered someone who has actually TRIED this compound...needless to say, his experience and the experience of his girlfriend were, in some ways, TOTALLY DIFFERENT than the internet 'hype'.

Here's my interview with that person...as you can see, i'm calling this article, "THE FUCKIN TRUTH."

THE FUCKIN TRUTH:

ME (to DF Members): First off, I apologize that I have to be "the one" whose sole intention for posting is to propagate one very negative view of this new RC--so dubbed--FTC, for short. I know, this is a big pill to swallow. why? because who wouldn't be interested in a legal compound that is just like coke-only BETTER?? I'm legitimately sorry to burst everyone's bubbles here on DF...honestly, I just don't want anyone else to get SCREWED by the false-hope of an expensive, legal compound that has been touted as being a "3-4 hour legal cocaine"...

I certainly don't ENJOY being the one to tell everyone that Santa Claus doesn't exist! But, suffice it to say that according to someone VERY VERY close to me, everything about this RC is a bunch of bullshit....

So, here is the downright honest TRUTH. I recorded my conversation with Rick and I've transcribed it below.

ME: so, Rick, tell me about your recent experience with fluorotropacocaine, aka 3-pseudotropyl 4-fluorobenzoate

Quote:
RICK:what a giant let-down...
Quote:
some of the hype was right. for example, it is definitely NOT snortable...and...that's about it.

here's what it was like: SHITTY!
ME: Wait a second...YOU were the one who was SO EXCITED about this one compound!! For 2 weeks or more, all you ever talked about was FTC-this, and 3-hour-legal-cocaine-that...and you also had RESEARCH to back it up! What happened to all THAT!??

Quote:
RICK: Let's just say that it looked much better on paper than it turned out to be in "real-life." At the risk of sounding paranoid, I will say that I am convinced that most of the people on all the pro-drug forums who had such great experiences were the SAME PEOPLE WHO WERE SELLING THE SHIT!!..(sites and usernames: CENSORED)

ME: anything else?
Quote:
RICK: yeah, my nose still hurts after 4 days...still can't breath.

ME: well, that goes with the territory...I'll bet you must have snorted line after line, right? that's to be expected. How do you think it feels after an all-nighter with 100% pure columbian?

Quote:
RICK: Yes, but NO. only snorted 1/4 of one 180mg line. it hurt so bad i could't continue. (45mg). My girlfriend wasn't as lucky...I was too embarassed to tell her about the asshole-method, so I gave her the full 180mg up the nostril.

ME: But, you should've done it rectally...that's supposed to be the BOMB!!

ME: I mean, according to all the compiled experiences of posters that *I* found. (note: this was the "experiences" of supposed people, posting on OTHER forums...not here...it was ME who compiled some of this info from other boards and posted them here...)

Quote:
RICK: that's the only way I did it...with the exception of that one 45mg nose-murdering-sniff, I only did this stuff rectally...and sufficite to say my asshole still feels like I've been in prison for 2 months…

ME: OK… so was it ANYTHING like cocaine???

Quote:
RICK: yes for about 10-15 minutes…it really was like that really good mexican/columbian, non-stomped-on non-speedy shit radiometer and others brag so much about…nothing speedy at all…BUT please DO NOT LET YOUR READERS STOP THERE!!!

Quote:
RICK: like I said, that feeling only lasted 10-15 minutes. The rest of the time I felt like absolute shit.
ME: OK…well, that's just 1 person, and 1 experience. I certainly can't throw out a dramatic cease & desist order based on 1 experience of 1 person who isn't even ME!

Quote:
RICK: You didn't let me finish. You know Dick, I think I know where you got that nickname from...you never let anyone else say SHIT!

ME: Sorry. Go ahead.
Quote:
RICK: It wasn't just ME and it wasn't only 1 experience.

Quote:
RICK: I told you already that I did it WITH another well-versed member of the opposite sex and she aggreed that it was something she'd never EVER do again (and also, this experience didn't cost her one red nickel.)
ME: you mean, one red cent.
Quote:
RICK: Fuck you.

ME: off-track, but one quick question...does, "another well-versed member of the opposite sex" mean that she is a coke-whore?
Quote:
RICK: Yes.

ME: OK, well can you at least give us an explanation of what it DID do to you??
Quote:
RICK: Sure…it was a GIANT tease…well, perhaps this is attributed to what I was expecting, you know?

ME: What were you expecting?
Quote:
RICK: Something that felt ANYTHING like cocaine...whether it lasted 4 hours or only 10 minutes--this made no difference to me. the 4 hour thing was just an added bonus, but it certainly wasn't something I was really crossing my fingers about

ME: Tell us more about what it DID feel like...
Quote:
RICK: First of all, the only think I could think about was how bad my asshole was burning…and suffice it to say that I'm no virgin to the rectally-administered method. Hell, I've tried jamming just about anything and everything up there (short of a cock)…even caffeine. But this shit...it burned like no other…no shit.

Quote:
RICK: The weirdest thing about it was that it WAS addictive in the sense that I felt like I had to keep doing it…you know? ANYTHING to make it feel like the real McCoy. Which I'm not gonna lie, there was a SLIGHT remembrance of real McCoy--however, it was NOT the part of the real-cola experience that you would actually WANT TO FEEL, understand?
ME: I think so… but I guarantee you that the readers of my forum are not going to be content with the information that you've given me. I need to know MORE...like, What form was the compound in? Freebase, citrate, sulfate?
Quote:
RICK: Citrate. And it HURT worse than anything I've ever crammed into my own asshole.

ME: How much did you do in one night?
Quote:
RICK: well, that's where I think I strayed from the pack…I mean, at first, I followed the advice of the thread on Drugs-forum [referring to the one I wrote, compiling the 'experiences' of other posters on other boards].

ME: You dumbass...you weren't supposed to actually COPY those posts!!! "SWIM" means "someone who isn't me"...in other words, you can't believe a damn word of it and you sure as hell shouldn't live your life by a SWIM's "advice"!
Quote:
RICK:
First dose: 180mg rectally.
Effects: hard to describe, really. It was definitely reminiscent of a RESEARCH CHEMICAL dysphoria more so than feeling like real, actual "chowder."

It took 30 minutes to "kick in"…

This first dose was followed up by several "boosters..."

BOOSTERS:
1. attempted snorting of 180mg at about 60minute mark. This was aborted at about 1/4 of the line due to excruciating pain…worse than the pain I presently felt in my rectum…the remaining 3/4 went up the duke chute.

2. 200mg rectally again, about 1 hr after 2nd dose…

3. Mystery dose...??? This is unclear. I THINK that I squirted an additional 200mg per rectum sometime thereafter…unfortunately, I cannot recall exactly what I did...there seems to be a forgetfulness-inducing aspect of this compound. There's definitely a "DOWNER" aspect of this drug...maybe that is why my memory started failing me toward the end. I can say for sure that as the night went on (with each subsequent re-dose), I became more and more somnolent.
ME: Wait a sec…this doesn't make any sense…First you say that it didn't work, then you say you don't even remember if you had 2 or 3 boosters?? Something sounds fishy about that... sounds to me like there's some definite neurological ACTIVITY there!
Quote:
RICK:Regardless of whether BOOSTER #2 or #3 was the final dose, it really doesn't matter….

ME: WHY?
Quote:
RICK: Because IMMEDIATELY following the final dose (2 or 3), I suddenly became uncontrollably TIRED! YES, TIRED!! As in SLEEPY!
Quote:
RICK:
FYI: I do not get sleepy without the following:
1. sleeping medication (i.e. Benadryl, Tylenol PM)
2. Downers/benzos/muscle relaxants/alcohol/GHB, etc.
3. Exhaustion (SEVERE exhaustion)
And, for the record, none of the above was "at play" here…OK. I admit, I did have a couple of beers--no more than 3 or 4 beers ALL NIGHT!--

The beers were kicked back in a desperate attempt to convert my experience from shitty into enjoyment...

**But I'd have to drink 20+ beers to give me the the extreme drowsiness that I experienced immediately after that last 200mg ass-squirt.
ME: So, it sounds like you're telling me that the FTC is a DOWNER! Is that right?
Quote:
RICK: As far as this is concerned, I will say one thing that is FOR SURE! There is a definite DOWNER quality to this substance…now, this could be a result of a shitty source, who MIGHT have provided some kind of bullshit mixture of this and that (one being a definite DOWNER)...
Quote:
if this were the case, then the result was that after 3 or 4 doses, the downer-element overpowered the non-downer element, causing extreme sleepiness and uncontrolled falling asleep…within 15-20 minutes of the last dose...yes, that is definitely a possibility.
ME: OK...enough about you. Tell us more about the "coke-whore":
Quote:
RICK: She had only 1 dose of 200mg intranasally and she did nothing but complain about the pain in her sinuses and her sore throat for the entire experience…in fact, this is day 4 following the experience, and she is STILL saying things like, "Goddammit, my nose and throat still hurt!! Do you think that I might have caused permanent damage to my nasal passages?"

Just to give your readers an idea of how caustic this stuff is to the nose: this individual is no stranger to sniffing colas of various qualities (including the SHITTY kinds cut with all sorts of horrendous things), and this is first time I've heard her go on and on about possible sinus damage...
ME: That's not what I meant when I said "Tell me more about her"...I was thinking more along the lines of, What is her name? Do you have her phone number?
Quote:
RICK: again...FUCK YOU.
ME: So, it sounds like you had an all-around terrible, exhausting experience that in no way even resembled cocaine…am I correct?
Quote:
RICK:For the most part.

ME: Any parting remarks? What do you say to the people who are dead-set on "trying" it due to the slightest chance that it feels ANYTHING like real coca?
Quote:
RICK: OK, I will say this…
Quote:

there was about a 20 minute window (out of 3 hour span) after the very FIRST dose and then again, after the SECOND dose, there was maybe a 10-15 minute window that had some admittedly coke-like elements. They were:

Temporary Diarreah of the Mouth.
for about 20 minutes, I did my coke-jabber…of course, this consists of talking my brains out in the usual cola-type manner...taking every single opportunity to make a sharp 90 degree tangent possible, while trying to explain something totally unrelated to any of said tangents to someone else, while doing everything I can to forcibly make the other person actually listen...even if it meant stretching the truth. (OMG, MAYBE IT IS COKE-LIKE!)
The important thing to remember her is: DO NOT FORGET THE CONTEXT! We're talking about TWO 20 minute stretches (at best)…out of almost a whole gram…in this sense, a gram of the REAL DEAL (even cut-to-shit-and-back) would have been MORE cost-effective...

Also, take note of this puzzling fact: the effects of 1 gram of 'Real Deal' (even cut to shit & back) would have lasted JUST AS LONG as this "experience"...only difference being that instead of 20 minutes of coke, I'd get the whole 4 hours...really no comparison...at all.

While we're discussing MY brief moment of actually feeling good, here's what happened to my "Girlfriend."
She went into another room and pulled out all her art portfolio and proceeded to rummage thru everything--just like she would have done on cocaine. HOWEVER, do not forget that she claims to have had a terrible experience (from 1 dose) and never one single time said that she would EVER do it again!

ME: Would you ever try this compound again?
Quote:
RICK: yeah…I tried it again the very next night…(I am NOT a quitter!)

ME: How was the second try?
Quote:
RICK: I decided that I had done "too much" on my first experience…so, on the following night, I tried it again…
Quote:
1 single dose (200mg)…up the ass…and this time, it was even WORSE HELL!!! Much worse than the night before!

(**this is a sign that possibly the first night was loaded with subliminal suggestion… you know, I was EXPECTING cocaine-only-better-cause-it-lasts-longer…)

ok, so anyways, on the second night, I only did the one dose, and God, I spent the whole 3-4 hours praying that it would GO AWAY!! I felt like my guts were being torn inside out…like I had heart-burn, but it was much lower…in my colon, I guess. Not so much an 'upper' or 'downer'--just anxiety-causing.
ME: Sounds like a giant let-down…
Quote:
RICK: Yes. A huge, giant let-down…anyone who says that this "feels like coke" is probably going to try and sell it to you in some way or another...

ME: DF Members, please respond... If anyone has additional questions, I can phone Rick at any time.

-DICK

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good work.
One f the most well-written and entertaining trip reports I have read on D-F
Re-fucking-markable post sir. Really though, you can't just beat a good old fashion alkaloid extraction. Allegedly.
good info
who will play you and who will play the cokewhore in the movie?
Old 26-08-2008, 01:24
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6
Re: The TRUTH about Fluorotropacocaine...

Thanks for compiling this.

Swim did not have high hopes really for FTC anywho.
Old 26-08-2008, 01:40
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Burkina Faso
cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.

maybe the sulphates not so bad.....?

does sound shit though
Old 26-08-2008, 01:42
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7%

I do not find it strange that a dose of 500mg+ plugged of a stimulant research chemical can lead to sleep. That doesn't mean it is has downer / depressant aspects. It may just be overstimulation. Ask any hard core ecstasy muncher about that one.

Please ask rick what he would think about this substance if used orally. I mean if there where no ass and nose burns from stumping 580mg of this citrate up there, would that substantially increase Ricks rating of flourotropacocaine ?

Another interesting thing to consider is quality of product in contrast to quality of substance.
Old 26-08-2008, 01:46
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6

How sure is Swiy that said FTC was pure?

Just curious
Old 26-08-2008, 01:54
bananadine addict

Male from United States
radiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,470, Level: 12 Points: 7,470, Level: 12 Points: 7,470, Level: 12
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
Please ask rick what he would think about this substance if used orally.
According to the first supplier to consider marketing this compound, who sent Eddie a sample of the freebase, HCl eats it for breakfast thus it should not be suitable for oral use. Tellingly, this supplier never did enter this compound into their catalog.

Eddie and spouse tried 50mg of the freebase orally and found the affair a waste of time. The rest of the sample was given away.
Old 26-08-2008, 02:58

Richard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline Medline

Quote:
I do not find it strange that a dose of 500mg+ plugged of a stimulant research chemical can lead to sleep. That doesn't mean it is has downer / depressant aspects. It may just be overstimulation. Ask any hard core ecstasy muncher about that one.
Hmmmm..... you know, just when I thought I had heard of EVERYTHING! alfa, this is certainly a possibility, albeit something that i've never heard of!..hmm....Will ask Rick to explain further...

Quote:
[re:?ORAL Administration]...no ass and nose burns from stumping 580mg of this citrate up there, would that substantially increase Ricks rating of flourotropacocaine ?
Will ask... and will report back after I get some solid answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiometer View Post
Eddie and spouse tried 50mg of the freebase orally and found the affair a waste of time. The rest of the sample was given away
thanks...from Rick's report, (unless his compound is BUNK), i'd say that 50mg would be WAY underdosed...fyi:he demonstrated to me (with salt shaker) what 45mg is equivalent to...and this was TINY! in fact, 50mg is 1/4 of previously recommended rectal dose...one can only imagine that absorption of rectal=higher than oral, therefore making 50mg look even more miniscule....was that the only form that Eddie tried? oral?

Quote:
Another interesting thing to consider is quality of product in contrast to quality of substance.
you know, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking...it could very well be that the source of his product was of the shady, not-upfront-variety... I know one thing. Rick said it was NOT cheap!

Otherwise, great additions/ideas guys... Keep 'em coming. Rick does come out of hiding once in a blue moon...In the meantime, I will keep an eye-out for him, and report back as soon as I see/hear from him!

-DICK

Last edited by Richard_smoker; 26-08-2008 at 04:06.
Old 28-08-2008, 22:06
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7%

Someone financially benefiting from the sales claims this:
Quote:
Being the only vendor of this substance I would like to point out that facts presented in this argument are incorrect. I never gave any false impression of this substance being positive. And did make clear where I listed my experience with this compound that it was by no means enjoyable, and extremely painful on the nose. That being said. We passed samples of this compound on to a friend with access to a basic lab to experiment with a number of different salt forms.

We have found a far better alternative to the citrate form we sold until it became out of stock late last week. Freebase FTC produced with sodium bicarb, crushed to a powder is both more potent, and painless to snort.

The general consensus, not just from myself, is that this form is a suitable replacement to cocaine, being of similar strength, and longer duration. If you have any left over from your purchase, try this for yourself, then put up a report. This does not work with the ammonia method of basing!
Old 28-08-2008, 22:42
Banned

Male
Panthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline Medline
Points: 2,850, Level: 7 Points: 2,850, Level: 7 Points: 2,850, Level: 7

A few (2 - 3 tops) bio-assays using the above suggestion should clear this up once and for all. Either it works as 'advertised' above - or the marketeer is proven a lair and samples should be checked for efficacy as a toilet-bowl cleanser.
Old 28-08-2008, 23:13
bananadine addict

Male from United States
radiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,470, Level: 12 Points: 7,470, Level: 12 Points: 7,470, Level: 12

Eddie simply assumed the base would hurt like a mo-fo if insufflated and did not consider it. He's rather cautious about putting things up his nose - no doubt the result of some childhood trauma.

He knows his friend did not consume the remainder of his sample - he just may have to ask for it back. But he just has a hunch that thus stuff is not really worth bothering with and feels apprehensive about experimenting with it any further. Like I said, I found it particularly telling that the individual who sent the sample of this compound to Eddie many months ago never did end up deciding to sell any.
Old 28-08-2008, 23:30
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6

SWIM is expecting a 500mg sample of this material sometime soon in the post and will try freebasing it. Would the method be the same as with making crack? 4:1 ratio FTC:bicard with a little water on a spoon, then dunked in a glass of hot water and allowed to cool? SWIM presumed it could then be smoked too?
Old 29-08-2008, 00:26
Banned

Male
Panthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline Medline

Turning it into freebase with sodium bicarbonate is straight-forward in this instance. Same as for cocaine hydrochloride. The only caveat is that the citrate will become sodium citrate - a powerful anticoagulant when applied topically. Read: Do NOT use this if you have a nosebleed.

No one has tried smoking this as a freebase material. As it is halogenated, I'd council against this.

chemistry basis
Old 29-08-2008, 00:41
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers007 View Post
Turning it into freebase with sodium bicarbonate is straight-forward in this instance. Same as for cocaine hydrochloride. The only caveat is that the citrate will become sodium citrate - a powerful anticoagulant when applied topically. Read: Do NOT use this if you have a nosebleed.

No one has tried smoking this as a freebase material. As it is halogenated, I'd council against this.
SWIM extremely rarely has nose bleeds, never had a full on one, only gets slight ones from doing excessive amounts of K. SWIM has never freebased coke but has read about it and been told how to do it. Is the method stated correct? 4:1 ratio?

Fair point about it being flourinated, SWIM will not try smoking it unless someone confirms it is ok.
Old 29-08-2008, 01:01
Banned

Male

The amount of citrate is small. And the amounts don't really matter as long as there is enough NaHCO3 (sodium bicarbonate) to neutralize the amount of citrate. Just 1:1 is overkill but won't hurt. 4:1 with the tropacocaine being the 4: should be fine.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:46
Silver Member

24 y/o Male
fonogoodreason is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1

i would like to add this compound did make me feel quite sleepy.... but so does good quality cocaine. makes me yawn loads.

although this compound had alot of hype and didn't really deliver, i saw enough to think that there is still some promise.

your observations are CORRECT SIR! -RS
Old 02-09-2008, 05:27
Silver Member

Male from United States
mcempire999 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am interested in this compond myself. Why wouldnt the synthesiser make a hcl of this compond rather than citrate?

i have read somewhere (can't remembet from which site) that it looses yield when changed to hcl salt and from elsewhere it was stated that once its in hcl form its not that soulable. can any one shed some light on this?
Old 03-09-2008, 00:10

yeah, the lack of HCl product goes back to the difficulty keeping product=FTC-HCl...probably what happens is that the FTC splits in half and each half binds selectively to the -HCl...something like that would cause your product yields to diminish...and there's nothing special about -HCl...in fact, HCl is "Hydrochloric acid" when it dissolves in water (translation:nasal mucousal discharge!)...no doubt, this is the culprit for many a nasal septal defect suddenly diagnosed in 1988.

-DICK
Old 03-09-2008, 01:11
Banned

Male

Might also play an electron-ic tug-of-war with the F rad on the molecule.
Old 03-09-2008, 14:16
Silver Member

Male from United States
mcempire999 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i c. being a win series analouge it would also be stereoselective so there will be 2 types of isomers of which will yield even less.

this flurotropacocaine is not the same as tropacocaine yea they derive from tropane alkolids but synthesis is different for the fluro synthesis the synthesiser will have to make ecgonine first and then produce the flurotropane which is damn hard where as normal tropacocaine is straight forward (i would imagine seeing the synthesis and comparing it to the cocaine synthesis(hella hard).

But it makes me wonder if some one was to synthesis tropacocaine how many steps would they have to take to convert that directly in to cocaine or any of the win series? as the core struture is present better core struture to work with then tropinone/atropine or Succindialdehyde.

Doing it this way would it be easy to handle the outcome (sterospecific (-)-). As it is stated for the tropacocaine synthesis that there is no need for the split of isomers so it would suggest the isomer may also stay the same while coverting it in to cocaine or win (-)- and not (+)-.

im just throwing it out there i dnt know if it has been done or even tried hell i dnt know if it will work but would like some feedback on this issue from educated ppl.

Any suggestions

mcempire999 added 535 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Ive jus looked at the tropacocaine structure its actualy (+)- sorry my bad. But benzolytropeine is (-)- so if some one could tweak the tropacocaine synthesis by changing some precursors.

the structure for benzolytropeine is pretty close to the same as cocaine jus 2-3 steps needed after benzoyltropeine is made.

Last edited by mcempire999; 03-09-2008 at 14:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-09-2008, 09:16
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
piuiher is captain of the psychonauts.piuiher is captain of the psychonauts.piuiher is captain of the psychonauts.

so anyone can tell us about water solubilty of the freebase? 'cause I remember some forum stating that the freebase was not really that much soluble (nose friendly).
Old 08-09-2008, 02:04

My acquaintance, Rick has an update for all...

RICK:
Quote:
OK, OK, now that I've been totally clear that this shit is NOT cocaine...I will say that for those who have a gram or so just lying around, being wasted...there is a potentially decent use for the mess...instead of taking so much at once, perhaps one just needs to decrease to dose down to about 40-50mg at once...only this way, it becomes necessary to mix the FTC with something else like a decent plugged dose of something more stimulating like dexadrine, possibly even ritalin...i don't know for sure...but if one were to take, say 10mg dexedrine (or adderall) and mix it up with 50mg FTC-citrate, then plug that, one might end up with a more decent buzz...still not quite cocaine, but not altogether UN-enjoyable, either!
any comments? -DICK
Old 09-09-2008, 00:49
Silver Member

Male from Canada
foxydoe is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

Quote:
ME: But, you should've done it rectally...that's supposed to be the BOMB!!
Can you say hemroid!

My friend concurs, it sucks, waste of money.

foxydoe added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

I repeat don't put it in your azz unless your want your azz to end up like your nose......

Last edited by foxydoe; 09-09-2008 at 00:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-09-2008, 08:27
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
piuiher is captain of the psychonauts.piuiher is captain of the psychonauts.piuiher is captain of the psychonauts.

advice taken. I'll let everyone know what SWIM's opinion is once and if he receives the material.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:13
Titanium Member

Male from Sweden
bob_arctor is on the way upbob_arctor is on the way upbob_arctor is on the way upbob_arctor is on the way up
Points: 534, Level: 3 Points: 534, Level: 3 Points: 534, Level: 3
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Dosage: 140 mg 4-fluorotropacocaine Hcl
Route: Orally, vegetarian gelcap
Duration: Baseline in 5 hours

Subject was an 80 kg male. The 80 kg male was experienced in many psychedelic substances, stimulants and research chemicals in general, but no experience of tropanes previously. He was currently on a medication of 300 (morning) + 300 mg (night) of Pregabalin a day, but no other prescriptions.

Setting is early morning after a enjoyable and soft movie night at a friend's place. Early to bed for a friday. Subject felt refreshed and positive after a good night's sleep. Some discomfort in the stomach, two antacid tabs were consumed. 1 g of DL-phenylalanine was also consumed.

No breakfast, so empty stomach. Subject decides this is the morning for trying to form an own impression on the controversial substance 3-pseudotropyl-4-fluorobenzoate, also known as 4-fluorotropacocaine.

09:25
T+0:00
140 mg seems to approximate a lower dose. Drop the gelcap.

T+0:30
No notable effects as of yet. A shower is taken.

T+1:00
Some slight kind of altering of way of thinking is felt. A mild body buzz seems to be lying in wait as chores are tended to at the computer.

T+1:10
Queazy. Sedated but buzzy body feeling.

T+1:20
Feel slightly stoned in the head. Continue with computer work, but diverging to more creative tasks, with good focus. Feel at peace, quesiness is gone. Sedated sort of?

T+4:00
Unexpected sedation intensified during the hours. Had a plan to go the movies around now, but a kind of neutral damp cloth feels so present that SWIM cancels. Sometimes hard to focus on text, some milder form double vision. The pleasant body buzz has now subsided to a very weak one. Perhaps it is a too low a oral dosage. Or is it the means of intake - what the subject has is the HCl version.

T+5:00
Well, this wasn't exciting. The sedation was a surprise. Will give a second go some other time with a larger dose.

T+6:00
SWIM falls fast asleep - around 16:00! A deep knockout kind of sleep last until the next day.

bob_arctor added 10 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

SWIM did experiment further with 250 mg rectally, but unfortunately did not take any notes. Slight burn, but not very bad. For two hours a stronger version of the body buzz felt in the first experiment is present. Stimulation even.

Three hours after intake mind is becoming seriously foggy, the lack of coherence in trains of thought gradually easily eclipses the positive feelings of stimulation and contentedness. Sedation is heavier this time, but SWIM doesn't fall asleep until coming home after an evening out in town.

SWIM goes to a Ladytron concert. Take a few pints at the pub before attending the gig. Conversation with the girl paying for the beers and the concert ticket is hard since SWIM seems to lose the train of thought very frequently, in a much more cruder fashion than for example being very stoned on cannabis. This irritates SWIM. At the concert SWIM probably doesn't leave a very intelligent impression on the friends of the girl who are also there...

SWIM manages to enjoy the gig, but leaves almost as soon as it ends. Nothing more good could come out of staying out the night. At home, sleep is instantaneous but not very restful

Conclusion: this wasn't very interesting, with the unpleasant feeling of being so dumb being the lasting impression on this substance.

Last edited by bob_arctor; 06-03-2009 at 09:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost, corrected timestamp (thanks chaos69 :)
Old 28-02-2010, 14:29
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
candyflipper420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

Just as an FYI, SWIM also feels these feelings of "sedation" during the first 3 or 4 ~100 mg-150 mg of the real thing. Ordered a 1000 mg, should be arriving within 3-5 days. SWIM was very excited about this compound up until reading these comments.
SWIM will write an experience report when received and administered.

Share this on:

Tags
4-fluorotropacocaine, cocaine, cocaine freebase, cocaine synthesis, coke, drugs, drugs forum, fluorotropacaine, fluorotropacocaine, snorting drugs, sodium bicarbonate, supplier, tropacocaine