Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 21:35
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
blahaha is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 267, Level: 2 Points: 267, Level: 2 Points: 267, Level: 2
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
Making ice in a ice chest

I have a very good friend named Swim. Someone who cooks and sells large amounts of meth, we'll call him Dude, told Swim this interesting new way to make ice, but he forgot one main ingredient.. Dude told Swim to put real coal, or some other kind of coal (jeez I wish Swim could remember!), and some other chemical in an ice chest. You're supposed to put them in the ice chest and leave it closed for 30 days. He said not to open it even once. After 30 days, there should be crystals (the meth) growing on the inside.

Has anyone heard of this? I'd never cook meth the regular ways, too dangerous and risky, but this sounds interesting. Sorry if there's not enough information.. I really wish he could remember. Swim hasn't heard from Dude in about a month since his house got raided.
Old 10-08-2008, 21:55
Mercury Member

33 y/o Male from Australia
Dexyfiend needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Making ice in a ice chest

SWIM very much doubts that SWIY could just 'chuck shit in a chest and bury it' to synth anything let alone meth. Seriously think about it.
Old 11-08-2008, 00:24
Silver Member

Male from Australia
bmk is learning how to become a psychonaut.

its a myth thats been getting around for a while or it might be one of festers creations LOL mabe the missing ingredient was raid bug spray LOL
Old 20-08-2008, 12:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

46 y/o Male
Old_School_Clandesticook is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This method is not neccessarily myth but yet it is. These methods, often referred to as "string dope", "easter bunny dope" and.... oh, yes, let us not forget, "blue dolphin ice". These methods include the "ice cooler, 30 day method", "the string, fish tank 30 day method", "the gun blueing pickle jar 48 hour method", "the 17 hour heating blanket method", "the chlorine, copper tube method", and many others.
Many people have read something made up by someone who "heard something" or may have actually witnessed it via a poor 420 memory and decided to post something to sound important. Bottom line, If myself or SWIM for the sake of keeping this conversation to the suggestions of this sites staff, would want to "cook up a batch" I'm sure one of the 14 ways he knows would work just fine, however, referring back to the methods previously talked about, several of them will give you crystals (please, do not smoke them, besides what I've heard is an awful taste, many can be mildly to severely toxic if inhaled. However, don't be fooled, one of the prementioned methods does porduce meth, real real real meth. Smoke it, take a urine sample 3 hours later and it does test positive!! The rest are just pretty crystals.
One last note, In reference to the comment about "Unk". He is as tried and true as his methods and recipes. Some of the things he has written on have been submissions from other chemists, including myself, that by all rights and theories should work but "Unk" did not feel the need to public lay himself out there for the risk to satisfy the curiousity of some computer pumping junkies out for the cash, the respect or the dope. Without doubt, "Unk" has done more for our minority communitity than anyone else. Hope this may have helped a bit. All info I have posted is true from first hand knowledge. Take care all, and remember, IJD !!!!!!!

Post Quality Evaluations:
i agree on the "unk" comments
Old 20-08-2008, 23:20
Silver Member

Male from Australia
bmk is learning how to become a psychonaut.

[quote=Old_School_Clandesticook;456453]This method is not neccessarily myth but yet it is. These methods, often referred to as "string dope", "easter bunny dope" and.... oh, yes, let us not forget, "blue dolphin ice". These methods include the "ice cooler, 30 day method", "the string, fish tank 30 day method", "the gun blueing pickle jar 48 hour method", "the 17 hour heating blanket method", "the chlorine, copper tube method", and many others.
Many people have read something made up by someone who "heard something" or may have actually witnessed it via a poor 420 memory and decided to post something to sound important. Bottom line, If myself or SWIM for the sake of keeping this conversation to the suggestions of this sites staff, would want to "cook up a batch" I'm sure one of the 14 ways he knows would work just fine, however, referring back to the methods previously talked about, several of them will give you crystals (please, do not smoke them, besides what I've heard is an awful taste, many can be mildly to severely toxic if inhaled. However, don't be fooled, one of the prementioned methods does porduce meth, real real real meth. Smoke it, take a urine sample 3 hours later and it does test positive!! The rest are just pretty crystals.
One last note, In reference to the comment about "Unk". He is as tried and true as his methods and recipes. Some of the things he has written on have been submissions from other chemists, including myself, that by all rights and theories should work but "Unk" did not feel the need to public lay himself out there for the risk to satisfy the curiousity of some computer pumping junkies out for the cash, the respect or the dope. Without doubt, "Unk" has done more for our minority communitity than anyone else. Hope this may have helped a bit. All info I have posted is true from first hand knowledge. Take care all, and remember, IJD !!!!!!![/quot

look swim meant no respect to the great uncle. shit the man has ideas how to make meth from a lot different perspectives that what was the point swim was making by saying "mabe it was one of festers creations".swim still uses his books for reference and swim has been in the game for 28 years.shit the phenylacetic acid method kept swim alive for years. swim has all festers material from vol 1-7 allso advanced techniques.advanced techniques is the only book swim can see cracks in.some of that electro methods have cost 2 of swims freinds a bit of cash with no reward.and that shit about bug spray that was a bit of a laugh when it was on another forum and there are a few other synths in his books that are dodgy. other than that he is the patent surfing king swim remembers and actually still has a lot of his posts from the hive.and when fester gives us a new fully OTC method swim will build a fucking shrine to the man.

the methods that are pure garbage swim will leave it to swiy (a chemist to let other swimers know whitch ones they are)....swim already knows

Last edited by bmk; 20-08-2008 at 23:45.
Old 22-09-2008, 20:43
Silver Member

Female from United States
alpine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

SWIM had heard this too... Gun Bluing, Ammonia, and Activated Charcoal in a dark tank for 30 days with strings hanging 1 inch above mixture.

So it makes crystals that aren't meth?
Old 22-09-2008, 20:48
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8 Points: 3,053, Level: 8
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine View Post
SWIM had heard this too... Gun Bluing, Ammonia, and Activated Charcoal in a dark tank for 30 days with strings hanging 1 inch above mixture.

So it makes crystals that aren't meth?
absolutely no! don't believe rumors....
Old 22-09-2008, 21:16
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Burkina Faso
cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.

UTFSE!!!

This topic comes up almost daily,it is BS!!!
Old 22-09-2008, 21:49
Silver Member

Female from United States
alpine is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

Ya, I knew it was bogus before.
Old 23-09-2008, 21:13
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
kcfleecr is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

SWIM says that makes selenium crystals, not dope.
Old 24-09-2008, 04:41
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6

Meth comes from either ephedrine or psudeoephedrine generally.

Don't see either of those in the recipe? Likely a fake.
Old 24-09-2008, 23:40

33 y/o Male
Krackr Jack is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Swim says it is complete bullshit. Swim was in prison and learned of the ice chest recipe and ultimately ruint a perfectly good fish tank.
Old 13-03-2009, 02:06

28 y/o Male
Dephyne0 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

swid's ex knew a guy, really knew him well, who buried something underground for like a month or two to get some decent quality stuff... not thebest but.... truth!
Old 14-03-2009, 18:31

36 y/o Male
GrowYourMiracle is an unknown quantity at this point

bullshit?

hmmmmm...

works fine for my friend of a friend.

maybe ratios were off?

or wrong type of gun bluing.

my friend of a friend also uses fiberglass resin.

works if you work it.

i am not saying that it is a methamphetamine,but i have seen people smoke these crystals and grind their jaws,but again im not saying it is a methamphetamine.

CHEM[lab] added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

let me clarify. he uses fiberglass resin sometimes instead of bluing. has more of a yellow tint to the crystals.

not sure what brand of resin =)

and not sure of what kind of bluing =)

Last edited by GrowYourMiracle; 14-03-2009 at 18:31. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-01-2011, 02:20

Male from Germany
adultswim1973 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

I personally have been told these methods by ppl who claim THEY did it with these methods......I'm not used to being lie3d to and really don't care what is or isn't meth as long as the spin is there......I know a swimmer who has a jar going right now I will let everyone know2.
Old 17-01-2011, 02:44
Silver Member

Male from United States
Valseedian is on the way upValseedian is on the way upValseedian is on the way upValseedian is on the way up

to those who say they've done it themselves, or afoaf did it, Pics or stfu in 99.9% of cases ...

I don't mean to be balidgerant, but, meth cooking is very very well covered on this site. Please look around.
Old 20-01-2011, 04:23

Male from United States
rogerdodger91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

There is something called 4 methylaminorex (u4ea) that isnt meth, but its not made through this shoe string dope method which is complete bullshit. The meth molecule is only made through chemical reactions of phenethylamine. Psuedoephedrine is very similar in molecular structure. Creating meth from absolute scratch would take alot more than 3 everyday chemicals.
Old 20-01-2011, 04:35
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%

this is possibly one of the stupidest threads of the past three years. Anyone who knows any one who thinks ANY of this is true should best make new friends before they get killed. This is a recipe for poison and nothing else. Might also be a good idea to lay off of drugs and protect what few brain cells are left in your empty head.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
meth bumps, meth chemistry, over the counter drug

Sitelinks: Information: