Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 06-08-2008, 05:49
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

29 y/o Male
theWasp is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How long does a gram last you?

Swim is relatively new to meth and was just wondering how heavy his use is compared to others. Swim has been doing meth a lot (almost daily) since he started about a month ago and goes through about a gram every 4 days. How long does a gram last SWIY?
Old 06-08-2008, 06:16
Palladium Member

32 y/o Male
sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5
Re: How long does a gram last SWIY?

when smurf was using meth it was about a gram every two to three days from what he can remember. which is alot for the duration of time in my opinion. as for other snorters thats another story, grams dissapear in minutes. lol.

Last edited by sylenth; 06-08-2008 at 06:23.
Old 06-08-2008, 14:28
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
kcfleecr is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

SWIM says that normally he goes through a gram in about four hours. For reference, SWIM smokes exclusively with the (very) rare exception of hot rails. In case you didn't know, smoking burns through meth almost exponentially faster than any other option with the exception of the most extreme bangers.

SWIM says that his use might also be higher because he generally takes two weeks off between every "tweekend" (thus leading to an even higher desire to use again) and also because SWIM is a continual smoker. That is, SWIM enjoys the actual act of smoking while gakked much more than being gakked and doing something else. This leads to a lot of waste due to smoking when quite honestly SWIM just isn't going to be getting any higher.
Old 06-08-2008, 14:36
Palladium Member

32 y/o Male
sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5

[quote=kcfleecr;450375]SWIM says that normally he goes through a gram in about four hours.

a full gram of METH in four hours all to urself? that is scary. how long has swey been doing this? s how many bags does swey go through on a binge?
Old 06-08-2008, 14:51
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
kcfleecr is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

SWIM has been using for about a year and a half with frequent breaks as stated. The dramatic increase in the amount of product used for those who never put the pipe down when on a binge absolutely cannot be overstated. SWIM's number would be much lower if he was a "get twacked and clean the house" kind of guy.

Generally on SWIMs tweekends, he goes through a quarter ounce - give or take a ball depending on whether or not unexpected things that force putting the pipe down for a bit happen and how often. SWIM then takes 2-3 weeks off and repeats generally. SWIM has also taken two breaks longer than that in his year and a half - one three month and one almost six week one.

Both were by choice so that SWIM was sure he wasn't getting out of control. The next big break will probably be six months - or at least that's what SWIM told me he is planning on. He is a slave to the dope when he is on it - but he does not intend to ever have the choice of whether or not to get on it removed from him.
Old 06-08-2008, 20:26

29 y/o Male

This may be a silly newbe question but...

Swim has often heard that people on smoking binges will continually smoke bowls. Swim has used almost daily, but has forced himself to at least try and get some sleep every night even if it meant tossing and turning in bed until morning.

Anyway, swim has often wondered if those who continually smoke bowl after bowl for hours or days risk ODing? Is it simply that those who can smoke large quantities continually have a high tolerance from regular use. Swim doesn't understand how the meth in Swiy's system doesn't build up to a dangerous level?

Swim can't imagine someone snorting or orally ingesting the same quantity of meth over the same amount of time as a binge smoker.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:50

Male
SmokingBowls420 is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theWasp View Post
This may be a silly newbe question but...

Swim has often heard that people on smoking binges will continually smoke bowls. Swim has used almost daily, but has forced himself to at least try and get some sleep every night even if it meant tossing and turning in bed until morning.

Anyway, swim has often wondered if those who continually smoke bowl after bowl for hours or days risk ODing? Is it simply that those who can smoke large quantities continually have a high tolerance from regular use. Swim doesn't understand how the meth in Swiy's system doesn't build up to a dangerous level?

Swim can't imagine someone snorting or orally ingesting the same quantity of meth over the same amount of time as a binge smoker.

Swim smoked a gram of 3/4ths cut (5 hits for 20 bucks) for a while, he's even smoked the whole sack in 1 sesh, he just spent the next 2 days GLUED to the carpet and higher than he's ever been before or after.....Binge Smokers run the risk of OD but it becomes pretty damn obvious SWIY is done when he checks his heart and its around 200-220....Swim used to always check his heart, once it was at 180 swim knew he was high.....Swim would smoke every 2 hours, even tho even after 5-6 hours swims bpm was 145-155....Swim believes after he was high enough (180bpm) the ratio of dose and increase of heart rate changes (don't take Swim's word for it, swim drew his own conclusion this isn't based on science)
Old 11-08-2008, 00:46
Silver Member

Male from Australia
bmk is learning how to become a psychonaut.

swim bangs his meth and only cuts 1oz with 7gms and 1 gram lasts awim about a 2 -3 days swims longest binge was 26 days straight. swim had what he calls an episode evey one was a cop even the old lady across the road was a detective swim got so parinoid he thought the cops had planted cameras in his walls so swim started to try and dig them out. swims freinds that were taking the same shit had simular problems. swims shit was P2P meth so swim never lets it hit the street now with any less then a 1 to 1 cut because when the shit is so neat it becomes hard to get out of the loop of using .0.2 of a gram banged would keep one up for 2-3 days. swim thinks it would take quite a bit of gear to OD swim has hit the floor and spewd his guts up and allways came back around for more.that meth from PSE is a different story swim can bang 0.5 of a gram at a time.it makes swim spew and puts swim on his knees but swim thinks its not as potant as P2P meth.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:54

29 y/o Male

Wow, 26 days!? that's crazy. Is that with no sleep?

Is there any way to know whether my friend swim has P2P or PSE?
Also, could Swiy provide a quick rundown on the difference between the two?

Also swim told be that a 1-1 cut ratio for any drug seems really really high. But he is a newbee. Is 1-1 cut ratio normal for street product? And is there any way that swim can tell if his meth is heavily cut without using dangerous or hard to acquire chemicals and without having to test/waste a lot of meth?
Old 11-08-2008, 08:44
Silver Member

Male from Australia
bmk is learning how to become a psychonaut.

to test if swiy meth is a heavy cut the burn test works well.but some people cut chrystal with magnesium sulfate and if swims memory servs him correct that burns clean as well the dry tone wash is a good way to tell if it has a heavy cut most shit disolves in the dry tone and the meth does not.and yes that 26 day binge was with very little sleep at about day 11 swim was shutting down for about 3 hours a day from fatigue and the way swiy can tell if its P2P or pse .P2P is a dark orange to pale yellow and some times a purple or black colour.the purple or black swim thinks is caused by a bit of water in the rxn mix swim gets it some times allso swims yeild is poor allso when this happens.allso the effect is greater with P2P when swim blasts it it makes his head go all tingly and the rush is a lot better then PSE meth. allso swim doesnt need to top up as mutch the effect lasts longer with P2P meth
Old 11-08-2008, 08:52

Male
SmokingBowls420 is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theWasp View Post
Wow, 26 days!? that's crazy. Is that with no sleep?

Is there any way to know whether my friend swim has P2P or PSE?
Also, could Swiy provide a quick rundown on the difference between the two?

Also swim told be that a 1-1 cut ratio for any drug seems really really high. But he is a newbee. Is 1-1 cut ratio normal for street product? And is there any way that swim can tell if his meth is heavily cut without using dangerous or hard to acquire chemicals and without having to test/waste a lot of meth?
"A rookie eh?" A quote swims heard before when he started off.....The only way to tell is meet the cook or swiy needs to have experience with different batches of dope....I'll explain the difference in a minute....50 percent cut is the normal run of the mill mexican dope swim runs into, good shit only comes from home cooks and they're hard to find now-adays....

The salt is ALWAYS considered cut in swims experience, the dope is generally nice icey shards....Just load a bowl, melt the shit into a big puddle till theres no solids left, and when swiy sees white mist covering the bowl, it's the cut....Swim usually doesnt give a flying fu*k so he smokes it all anyways....But if you wanna be a picky tweaker, slowly very very slowly melt the puddle more, heat the sides n top of the bowl, repeat until the white is gone.....Other cut to test for, heat the shit, blow out, keep your pinky over the hole (its a little complex but swiy gets the hang of it) and blow out, if theres white on swiys finger, its the cut...Remember, the cut always smokes off first.

As for differences....Its the chemicals used to make the dope.....Swim assumes PSE is psuedophedrine, this dope is good dope, but its the bottom of the 3 swim has smoked.....Lithium/Ammonia is much better dope, it has the legs (it lasts longer).....Hydrophosphoric is, wow, just wow, super-legs with a kick like a mule.....P2P, swim would assume is the BOMB SHIT, since swim has seen many swimmers talk about the old school dope of the biker gangs who used p2p and how they still to this day miss it.

Its alot of reading, but swim hopes it helps!
Old 11-08-2008, 12:37

24 y/o Male from Romania
c17h21no4 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

nowdays SWIM forces himself not to take more than 1g/per day cause lack of precs and no1 sells. 2 months ago SWIM ODed shooting 1g of pure meth , SWIM really freaked out when he felt like a vein bursted in the back of he's head and he felt like the aria between he's left ear and cerebellum filled with hot , very hot blood . he wanted to try to enjoy something but decided it's better to just take some strong diuretics and some GHB ( A LOT ). nowdays swim may get pretty high from quite small quantities compared to what he was doing 2 months ago. usually he takes 4 doses of 250 orally when he senses the comedown kicking in. swims doctor knows he's habbit and she's amazes how can he be in perfect health after 8-9 months of super heavy abuse . i wont mention the maximum quantity of meth i took per 24 hours cause it sounds unbeliveble (6-8 years old swimming ; 8-17 rugby and i was selected to the national team champion a lot of times with my club; part time cyclist 50-100km per day, not anymore since started meth just 1-2 a week)
Old 11-08-2008, 18:06

45 y/o Male from Netherlands
Aminator is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1

Kitty made about a gram maybe 1.5 years ago, but of the non-methylated sort. She's gone through nearly half of it since then - that's 0.03 gram per month in 1-3 doses (=10-30mg each).

For the next synth she's about to tack that methyl on the nitrogen, do the experienced tweakers think her use pattern will rapidly change for the worse? Given she's chasing the (brown) dragon like mad in spite of MMT, I hope she just isn't the type to get hooked on stimulants?
Old 31-10-2010, 01:53
Silver Member

Male from Taiwan
Jayhal is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2

FOAF could easily go through one g 1day, though that'd only be when he had limited supply. Otherwise hed be sometimes bringing home severals bags just for one night/binge.
Old 31-10-2010, 03:38
Silver Member

Male from Australia
sykes is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM usually only uses 0.3g a session on occasions. Usually half lasts him a day or two.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:35
Silver Member

Male from Taiwan
Jayhal is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2

The Flaming Rainbow had three friends over last night through to now. In total, the four of them have so far had almost 1.4 grams. The friends in question are platonic relationships. If this particular hang-out-session was sexual in nature, The Flaming Rainbow and his guests would have likely gone through 2-3gs.
Old 15-12-2012, 14:37

26 y/o Female from United States
lacy6989 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Re: How long does a gram last you?

I can go thru a gram in a day or two me and my man bought a teener a few weeks ago and just us two killed it in three days.
Old 15-12-2012, 17:08
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from Australia
Gunmetal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Half a gram will last me at least 2 weeks if I smoke alone.
If I smoke with friends maybe a week, I'm extremely generous and pass my pipe to buddies throughout the day/night.
Old 15-12-2012, 19:12

Male from United States
SoCalHooligan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

A gram last me one day. I'm a pig.
Old 17-12-2012, 18:08
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 290, Level: 2 Points: 290, Level: 2 Points: 290, Level: 2
Activity: 40.8% Activity: 40.8% Activity: 40.8%

When I used to do it, a gram would last about twelve hours, sometimes a little more if I was taking it slow, sometimes a little less if I was sharing or going super hard.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:40
Silver Member

Female from United States
midlifer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2

My cousin's friend used to think a g was a HUUUGE amount. But now, if with friends, about 24 hours. On her own, a few days maybe. Depends on if she's home or at work. Goes quicker if she's home with it all day.
Old 18-12-2012, 12:58
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Australia
michael6120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

In my view, depends how strong it is . . . I've had a 3 puffs and got more high than times I've had a gram in 1 day. It's a difficult one to answer really I think . .
Old 20-12-2012, 03:36
Silver Member

Female from Australia
medicated_life is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%

I'm clean now. But when I used to use, a gram would last me 1-2 days.
Old 20-12-2012, 06:10

Female from Earth
methchick is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

A gram would last me around 12 hours, maybe even a day if I stretched it out. I am not a banger, just eat and smoke.
Old 20-12-2012, 10:00

25 y/o Female from United States
NirvanaO is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim doesn't ever buy that much at once anymore because it starts a binge that is a bitch to stop. Swim usually makes a .25g last between 2 - 3 days, and swim usually smokes another .25g on the second or third day, but only if responsibilities need to be tended to before sleep can happen. Swim smokes with her husband though, so they are actually quite good at conserving. Swim and her husband aren't daily users and keep use pretty moderate because while they enjoy the rush, after three days, it is a must to catch up and take a break for a little while.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
good advice for responsable use/addiction prevention

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, bhang, bowl, crystal, crystal meth, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, iv meth, magnesium, mdma, meth, meth amphetamine, meth user, methamphetamine, p2p, smoking meth, speed