Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Deliriant antihistamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Deliriant antihistamines Diphenhydramine, cyclizine and other antihistamines.

Old 15-03-2005, 13:55
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

UnDrToW is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Dramamine (Dimenhydrinate)

I was just wondering if anyone here has tried trippin on dramamine motion sickness. SWIM has tried takin two bottles of it (24 pills) and it was crazy. Insane open-eyed visuals. It has SWIM talkin to people that weren't even there.
Old 15-03-2005, 20:13
Retired

Male from United States
Sitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8
Swim had tried it back in his younger days...all it did was make him sick and gave him a headache....swim moved on...
Old 16-03-2005, 05:58
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Earth
RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,201, Level: 7 Points: 2,201, Level: 7 Points: 2,201, Level: 7
Yes SWIM tried this also, a few times at high doses no fun. Just felt really uncomfortable, kinda sick, and couldn't read anything because all text would be in double. Nothing recreational.
Old 16-03-2005, 13:28

UnDrToW is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
No one tripped of it???? SWIM and 3 others took some and everyone tripped. It was very uncomfortable but it gave really good visuals. Everything was moving around and SWIM saw like 15 people in his house who weren't there.
Old 22-03-2005, 03:58

rosstifer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
I wouldnt exactly call it tripping. More delusions than hallucinations,
plus makes you feel like shit. I wouldnt suggest this to anybody
unless you are really desperate.
Old 22-03-2005, 15:57
Gold Member

Male from United States
hacnslash is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
yea, the body load from dimenhydrinate is **INSANE**, it makes you feel like you weigh infinity....it's not cool.
Old 23-03-2005, 05:53
Silver Member

Male from United States
Lacognac69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
hey i've tried benadryls which are pretty much supposed to give you the same kind of experience. I had it in combination with 2c-I however. This combo worked real well in keeping me from falling asleep. Eventually i did pass out anyway. But as far as the diphenydramine goes, it was crazy. People durned into monsters, you barely had to stare at them. You could pretty much look at them and they would morph. My friend actually turned into 2 people sitting next to eachother on the couch, and a dog turned into a person. There was definitely some nice "mind fuck" involved also.The colors from the tv were able to change the whole room into different colors also, definitely pretty sweet. I also had fun with the body load. Felt like i had 100 pound weights on my ankles, but this was a fun aspect for me!This shit did put us out for about 11 hours though and the next day we were quite tired. Overall it was definitely worth trying, it is a pretty long acting thing but i think its worth it. I would definitely rather do this than smoke pot, simply because when i smoke pot i will be tired for about 12 hours anyway so might as well do something worthwhile.
Old 24-03-2005, 02:30

i like wimmins is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2
SWIM tried 18 pills of dramamine last weekend. He had conversations with people not present, saw a red and yellow explosion on his front yard that didn't happen, was bitten by a non-existant snake in his bathroom, thought his couch had fallen through the floor, and many other loess intense delusions. It was a wild ride and thoroughly enjoyable for someone like SWIM, who enjoys immersive and experimental drugs experiences.
It most definitely is NOT for everyone though. If you are planning on trying a dramamine trip, start at a low dosage - test your personal boundaries before going into a deep trip.

enjoy

Post Quality Evaluations:
Gave good advice
Old 27-07-2006, 20:00

Male
Logan Vile is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Dramamine (Dimenhydrinate)

Hi, im new to the boards and I was just wondering what you guys know about dramamine. SWIM took 1 bottle (12 pills) and all it did was make him feel really drowsy. Well SWIM was told by his brother that you have to take 2 bottles to trip. Should SWIM take 2 bottles? Please give SWIM as much info as you can.
Old 27-07-2006, 20:31

Male from United States
jesusfreak666er is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 659, Level: 4 Points: 659, Level: 4 Points: 659, Level: 4
use the search, dramamine like benadryl and other anti histamines wont make you trip, they are delerients not hallucinagens. They will cause you to imagine things that arent really happening but not know that your imagining them. Not fun, and at times life threatening and dangerious.
Old 27-07-2006, 21:16

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.
Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7
It could be argued that there experiences are interesting and that they could be consdiered a trip.

SWIF occasionally tries Deliriants, he notes that he generally tries to ensure he is in the right mindset and has at least one sober trip sitter present. It should be noted that One cannot tell the differance between reality and fantasy when undergoing a Deliriant trip. It is rare for the trip to be pleasurable and quite common for it to be quite terrifying. SWIF has seen a variety of things including morphed sick body parts to people who have been dead for some time.

Be warned that high dosages of Deliriants also generally present other physical health dangers and should not be regularly used for recreation if thats what you want to call it.
Old 27-07-2006, 21:18
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
Quite correct. The effects of these are comparable to Jimson Weed (Datura sp.) and produce a complete disassociation from reality. Some compare it to a fever dream. One doesn't know the giant minotaur is a hallucination - and acts accordingly. A person on these drugs can easily fall down the stairs or wander into the middle of a busy highway.

Not Recommended!
Old 04-08-2006, 06:08

Male
pyschonaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
SWIM will talk from a personal stand point, as he has experienced the effects of Dramamine. When SWIM first ever took it, he measured it out into mg/lb, kinda like he used to do for DXM. The first time SWIM took them, he took 15 pills for a total of 750mg, which is 3.409mg/lb (SWIM is 220lbs). About 30 minutes to an hour before taking them, he countered their ability to make him drowsy by taking caffenine pills. In roughly 15 minutes, SWIM was very confused and found it increasingly difficult to type coherent messages to friends on the computer. To take into account what nagagalog said ^^^, you can see things and act according, even if they aren't there. Infact SWIM rememebers a time when he 'cut his arm open' and blood went into the white rug. He was cleaning it up for a good 10 minutes, before he went downstairs to get more paper towels, and found the rug to be perfectly clean when he got back! Always use a sitter and be safe, but most of all, have fun!

Share this on:

Tags
dimenhydrinate, dramamine, drugs-forum, dxm, recreational dose, recreational use, tripping, visuals