Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 02-08-2008, 04:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from China
chl182 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Experience With Erimin-5 (Nimetazepam)

Spongebob had recently bought 2 pills from a friend. Erimin has started to become quite easily available where spongebob stays.
For starters, spongebob just took 1 pill. It had to be slowly sucked under the tongue and not chewed. After the pill finished (which took a few minutes) the effects came and it was absolute bliss.
Spongebob started feeling very sedated. Spongebob also felt like floating instead of walking (or in clearer terms, spongebob couldn't walk straight). Since erimin is described as a sub for XTC, spongebob decided to play some of his fav music. And erimin worked in a way that made spongebob enjoy his music way more! This of course was all done in the safety of spongebob's home.
The effects ended after about 1 hour though. Spongebob didn't feel any such come downs but spongebob did feel like taking the other pill. Thankfully spongebob resisited and still has the other pill for another day .
Spongebob understands that erimin is quite hard to get in other parts of the world and thought wise to share his experience with this drug. Anyone else who has had an experience with erimin, please write swiy's experiences here. And spongebob would like to know what other benzo takers rate their experience compared to spongebob's? Comments are appreciated too.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for the experience report on this drug, interesting.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:34
Banned

Male
Panthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline Medline
Points: 2,850, Level: 7 Points: 2,850, Level: 7 Points: 2,850, Level: 7
Re: Experience With Erimin-5

In the future, it would be nice if you put in further information on the actual make-up of the drug and a link. Such as:

Erimin Nimetazepam is a benzodiazepine originated from Japan it is said to be invented after the chemical nitrazepam was invented in the western countries . It has a faster onset and a shorter half-life compared to Nitrazepam making it a drug of abuse.Nimetazepam distributed more rapidly in the brain than its desmethyl derivative (nitrazepam)[faster onset]. The brain concentration of the active metabolites of the former was about twice that of Nitrazepam at 1hour after oral administration

http://www.erimin.com/

Interesting. Thank you!
Old 03-08-2008, 14:55

Male from China
Re: Experience With Erimin-5

Your welcome! Yeah, I forgot about the drug's info part. Thanks for filling it up
Old 04-08-2008, 06:57
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Re: Experience With Erimin-5 (Nimetazepam)

I would also like to see length of effects reported, and also a brief line about the subjects tolerance (or not) to benzodiazepines. Dosage taken is also essential
Old 04-08-2008, 13:59

Male from China

Length of effects is stated in the first post which is about 1 hour.
Hmmm... About tolerance, spongebob didn't take the other one till now, so tolerance can't be measured. Would gladly update this one in the future.
And spongebob took 1 pill. Not sure about dosage. Will check it out and repost.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:05
Platinum Member

Male from Netherlands
Psych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline Medline
Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8

They are 5mg if I'm not mistaken, and only produced in one strength tablet, the 5mg ones.
Old 04-02-2009, 21:42
Banned

Male
Picass035 is a decent psychonaut.Picass035 is a decent psychonaut.

My pet goat (ALF) experienced this substance a few years ago. Apparently he tells me that it is still prescribed in Belgium for insomnia.

So ALF, having experience with benzodiazepines, but hardly any tolerance, decided to take 2 1/2 5mg tablets one night. This was most certainly too much! After about 30 mins, ALF began to feel sleepy and extremely euphoric. At about T + 45 mins, he even began to talk/shout about "moving visuals" on the ceiling and pointing to "them" as well. Needless to say, this kind of behavior drove everyone else in the room crazy (LOL).

Although ALF's memory is a little hazy about this experience, it is definitely one he'd consider doing again (with just 1 tablet though...)

On a benzo rating scale from 1-10 as "most pleasurable", ALF would give nimetazepam a 9 out of 10, and certainly the BEST benzo he has ever come across..
Old 10-07-2009, 13:13

Male from China

Spongebob doesn't have the experience in benzos to rate it yet but spongebob must say it does what it's meant to do
Also, spongebob forgot to repost. Yes it is 5 mg in 1 pill
Old 01-08-2009, 10:12

30 y/o Male from Japan
tiramisu4you is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

I just got prescribed a month's worth of Nimetazepam (and Flutoprazepam, btw).

Tomorrow, I plan to take it for the first time in my life -- and on an empty stomach so I can get the pure experience.

I'll post my thoughts later.
Old 30-08-2009, 22:39
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from Singapore
trixion is a decent psychonaut.trixion is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 221, Level: 2 Points: 221, Level: 2 Points: 221, Level: 2

Swim will be talking very fast....the face seems to be blushing/hot. Walk with ease as if lost 20kg of weight. Swim cannot hit anything soft or else he will get into sleeping mood.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:04

30 y/o Male from Japan
tiramisu4you is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
NIMETAZEPAM (or Erimin: the holy-grail of hypno-pams or bust?

SWIM would like to hear people's experiences with Nimetazepam (“Erimin”). Because of all the hype surrounding this benzo, SWIM decided to request a prescription from my psychiatrist and he complied after two seconds of "intense" consideration.

Anyway, SWIM wasn't expending much because SWIM had already taken Flunitrazepam (rohypnol), Nitrazepam (benzalin), and Brotizolam (lendormin) more times than SWIM could count and in my opinion, they do what they're prescribed for (inducing and maintaining sleep) and nothing more.

Because it may be of interest to the many people living in countries where this medication isn't even prescribed, below SWIM have pasted my trip report for the first time SWIM took Erimin. SWIM had taken no other mind-altering substance 24 hours before ingestion. Also, SWIM had not eaten about 5 hours before dosing. The sweet tasting Nimetazepam pills came in 5mg doses in red blister packages (just like all the images you see online).

---------------------------------------------------------

23:20 first 5mg taken sublingually

23:30 second 5mg taken sublingually (For the past couple weeks SWIM had been alternating each night between 2mg Flunitrazepam and 2mg Estazolam to fall asleep. SWIM decided to take double the dose of Nimetazepam just in case there was some cross-tolerance since it is in the benzodiazepine family)

23:31 throat has a chilly feeling. Kind of like how your mouth feels after an altoid mint.

0:59 not too much feeling

01:34 going to lay in bed and go to sleep

07:10 wake up. SWIM have no sense of time. SWIM had the most vivid dreams. First time in a long while (never had dreams on Flunitrazepam or Estazolam). Dreams involved playing video games with a young girl (maybe Haruna from Cornell University) and boy. Played Tekken 2… Had a PS1, SNES, and other systems. Also SWIM & friends used the internet at different times… It was fun. SWIM made sure the boy didn’t mix up his SNES games with SWIM’s own.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Again, SWIM don't see what the hype is about Nimetazepam. My own body chemistry just doesn't find hypnotics to be "fun." SWIM have done Flunitrazepam, Estazolam, Brotizolam, Quazepam, and Nitrazepam many times (Japanese psychiatrists are nothing but a middle-man between the patient and the drugs. After a 5-minute appointment, patient walks out of office with prescription for 6 different benzos). The aforementioned hypnotics are good for inducing sleep and easing come-downs from truly euphoric drugs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg party_logo.jpg (16.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-12-2009, 16:42
R.I.P.

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.adzket really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,802, Level: 6 Points: 1,802, Level: 6 Points: 1,802, Level: 6
Re: NIMETAZEPAM (or Erimin: the holy-grail of hypno-pams or bust?

swim used to get these from far easten friends who used to come to there club. they are knowen as happy 5's in swims exsperiance they are about 1/2 the strength of moggey's or nitrazapam. always got a good buzz with 4xtimes doze and few beers, which would then lead to sleep. swim misses them as finds nitrazapam make swim fell rough the next day. but swim now uses loprazolam.

Last edited by Jatelka; 19-02-2010 at 05:47.
Old 06-12-2009, 18:04

Male from Germany
bakungkronik is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Re: NIMETAZEPAM (or Erimin: the holy-grail of hypno-pams or bust?

Well every animal did has different body chemistry my monkey just a while a go took 3 dumolid pills (nitrazepam 5mg) along with 2 erimin 5 along with beers the high last so long it's been 6 hours since my monkey took the pill and my monkey still calm and serene like there are no prob with this world. so far my monkey has already experienced xanax, esilgan (estazolam), Diazepam, Clobazam,Triazolam, lexotan (Bromazepam) and lorazepam . according to my personal preference erimin-nitrazepam combo is the best followed by bromazepam (it gave m monkey strongest hit especiallly if my monkey took 4 pills of 6 mg dirrectlly) and the las is esilgan -xanax combo but off course my monkey loves psychedelic and cannabis the most
Old 20-02-2010, 07:59
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

Red pills/blue pills/little speckledy pills: This thread is degenerating into pill id, therefore offending posts have been deleted

It's about Nimetazepam: If your monkey doesn't know what drugs she has then how the hell can we?
Old 21-02-2010, 04:18
Silver Member

29 y/o Male
Sylentear is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1

swim is sorry for offending anyone. sorry about the 'pill id' thing too. swim thought that this thread is about ERIMIN-5? erimin-5 where swim stays is no longer the same erimin-5 as it was meant to be (as in nimetazepam). heck, it was discontinued, no? please do correct any mistakes made in this statement so far.

swim is posting info on 'erimin-5' according to what swim knows about it based on the current situation in swim's own location. swim posted info on what is erimin-5 (as in pill that the society here recognizes, not the nimetazepam one) and the changes it has gone through. for example, erimin-5 differs from batch to batch nowadays, like what swim has posted before which is now gone (can't see any of swim's posts here anymore at all in fact).

sorry to have offended swiy.

Share this on:

Tags
erimin, erimin experiences, nimetazepam, nimetazepam experiences