Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 15-03-2005, 12:47
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

beefkake31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Ok guys I just wanted to hear your opinions. What is your favorite pain killer no matter the price or schedule of the drug. The one that gives you the most pleasant feeling of euphoria and happiness. Also, I am talking about oral form only and nothing else. And no time-release orals just instant release.

Codeine is too weak so it's not in the list but others that I thought of are Vicodin, oxy, morphine, dilaudid, fentanyl, and whatever else you guys can think of.

So which one is the best oral that gives you happiness and is instant release?
Old 15-03-2005, 13:36

dillydude is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3 Points: 373, Level: 3

Dilaudid # 8
Old 15-03-2005, 13:54

shaun3416 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

I would have to say either vicodin or oxycodone(percocet); just pop 3 pills or so and within moments to a couple minutes you get the feelings. At longest it takes like 10 minutes...this may be too high of a dose for you that might make you lose feeling of your arms or legsif its your first timeso maybe work up to it by building tolerance to some lower doses. But I'd say just down three of them anyway because after a couple hours the loss of feelings always go away...I guess its just a part of the pain relief.

drug out,

shaun
Old 15-03-2005, 20:35

Inkmanr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 183, Level: 2 Points: 183, Level: 2 Points: 183, Level: 2
Hydromorphone 30mg (Dilaudid). Big red pills. INSANE.
Old 16-03-2005, 04:37

Female from United Kingdom
Muirner is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2

3 vicodin / oxy's... what mg are u suggesting... If he's taking vicoden 750's then i think that is far to high of a dose for him to start out with, i'd say take 1 750, or even 1 500... If your getting Hydrocodone (Watsons) then i'd take 1 of those also. As for oxy's i dont have very much knowledge about these, i just know that you dont need to be poppin a lot of them to start with, remember you can always pop more but u cant take back what u took in.

Muirner
Old 16-03-2005, 08:29

I already take 15 mg of hydrocodone every 1:30 to 2 hours. The yellow norcos with 325 mg of tylenol. So my tolerance is good. I wanted to see what else there is to take for a good feeling.
Old 16-03-2005, 08:32

also i know there are 2,3, and 4 mg of Dilaudid and what is a good dose to take.
Old 16-03-2005, 14:59

shaun3416 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

I was talking about the 5 mg pills, so he'd end up taking 15 mg's total;but I guess beefcake is already taking that amount...so I really don't know what else to say.

If you ever felt like being completely pain free though, and you feel like trying a scientific chem than you should try 15-20 mg of 4Ho-Dipt...it resembles more of a depersonalization effect where you think youre someone else inside your body without feeling the body itself...it can be a bad experience or it can be good, just be careful you dont abuse your body when your totally pain free ex. make sure whenever you lie down your neck is in a normal position. You could findthis stuff allover the net at different siteslisted on google.

shaun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muirner

3 vicodin / oxy's... what mg are u suggesting... If he's taking vicoden 750's then i think that is far to high of a dose for him to start out with, i'd say take 1 750, or even 1 500... If your getting Hydrocodone (Watsons) then i'd take 1 of those also. As for oxy's i dont have very much knowledge about these, i just know that you dont need to be poppin a lot of them to start with, remember you can always pop more but u cant take back what u took in.

Muirner
Old 16-03-2005, 19:10
Banned

sterckxke is an unknown quantity at this point
i would say fentanyl because i've never done dilaudid before
Old 16-03-2005, 22:59

Male
Apradavra is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2

Liquid Oxycodone Guys!!!

That is where its at, it comes in 20mg per ML doses. New bottles come wrapped in celophane, SWIM always gets his wrapped, cause this shit is easy to just mix with water and rip someone off with. Your tolerance will increase more quickly than ANY other form of opiate SWIM has ever seen or done, (which is most of em...) and it will give horrendous withdrawls...But man oh man, a few ML's of liquid OC and holy hell what an itchy joyous bliss.... too bad Liquid oc or "uncle oc" asSWIM call it is so damn devilish.

I have seen people IV this shit, they mixed it with water and said it burned like hell. I sure know it doesnt taste very good orally, but that what its meant for. The lady who gets it, gets Fetanyl patches and several bottles of liquid a month. She cant swallow regular pills.... So she sells a few patches and then all her liquid, and after several hits off the "feta" pipe and a hit of liquid oxy,heaven.... Like i said though, this in excess will lead to a horrible hell.

Has anyone else had any experience with liquid Oxy? If so whatd ya'll think...later guys

ApradavraEdited by: Apradavra
Old 20-03-2005, 08:37

Male
smilla should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
the most powerful and best pain killer is fentanyl, it beats everything bar none.
Old 20-03-2005, 15:55

Male
Apradavra is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2 Points: 180, Level: 2

i do agree with with smilla.....however, i smoke my fet, not eat it...hmmm....

peace

Apradavra
Old 21-03-2005, 02:39

PoppiesPlease is an unknown quantity at this point
Morphine sulphate</span>
15 mg is the best opiate high I've ever experienced-- little
pinkish-orange pills. About two of these washed down with a beer
do the trick. Full body buzz is what you recieve with little side
effects besides itch. Its a really clean buzz; your head stays
pretty clear while your body chills out. Extremely Hard to come by
though...probably a good thing cause they can cause dependance quite
fast

</span></font><!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->

Old 23-03-2005, 07:12

Interzone should review received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
My Favorite, is to pop twelve of my prescribed 5mg Oxycodones. Best high ever. Though I havn't been lucky enough tobe prescribed Dilaudid, and still trying to geta relative to pass down a Fentanyl Patch. Edited by: Interzone
Old 14-03-2007, 21:21
Palladium Member

35 y/o Female from United Kingdom
beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.
Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6
Re: Best oral opiate (pain killer)

I had diamorphine and that was amazing. Next ranks MS Contin, then Oxycontin, then Tramadol and then Fentanyl. They're all good.
Old 17-03-2007, 18:05

26 y/o Female
procrastinator is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

SWIM would like to try diamorphine. Other than that morphine and oxycontin.
Old 17-03-2007, 18:09
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8

Beware Kiddies:

When this thread was started, the SWIM Rule was not enforced. So don't think it's been waived here and merrily inform the world of your illegal predelictions.
Old 17-03-2007, 18:16
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefkake31 View Post
Ok guys I just wanted to hear SWIY's opinions. What is SWIY's favorite pain killer no matter the price or schedule of the drug. The one that gives SWIY the most pleasant feeling of euphoria and happiness.
SWIM has not tried H, but he's tried many different derivatives in pill form; his favorite by far is oxycodone. Other opiates like morphine, hydrocodone, etc. bring up the DISTANT rear, in SWIM's opinion.
Old 24-03-2007, 12:56
Platinum Member

Male from Netherlands
Psych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline Medline
Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8

OxyNorm's are the best, though in effect probaply identical to liquid oxycodone. They are gelcaps filled with oxycodone powder and 2 binders, so when you ingest them they don;t have to dissolve, only the thin gelcap, so it hit's you very fast. very, very nice stuff.
Old 30-03-2007, 14:08

30 y/o Male
thatogredude is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

SWIM dabbles with every opiate known to man, save heroin... and his favorite pill buzz is a result of the following: 3 30mg morphine sulphate capsules, 4 percocet (oxycodoneHCL is more favorable), and one 25mcg sandoz fentanyl patch to be smoked heroin style.
Old 30-03-2007, 19:55
Palladium Member

beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.

SWIM used to buzz on one or two 30mg ms contins but now has to take twenty to get the same effect. Its one hellova buzz though!
Old 30-03-2007, 21:07

Male from Afghanistan
Nizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 185, Level: 2 Points: 185, Level: 2 Points: 185, Level: 2

SWIM always seems to come back to Hydrocodone, possibly because it's the most readily available. Oxy is strong, clean, and SWIM seems to feel it in his head a lot. Gives SWIM a bit of a headache, oddly. Morphine is heavy. Really dopey, and a bit sickly. SWIM guesses Hydrocodone is somewhat in the middle of those two, so SWIM guesses he would have to go with Hydrocodone.
Old 31-03-2007, 01:03
Palladium Member

When SWIM took diamorphine she used to get a headache but it was strangely enjoyable. SWIM likes to take MS Contin after having had a few beers. For some reason alcohol seems to negate the time release factor and she begins to feel the effects within half an hour or less. SWIM's boyfriend says that must be a placebo effect but its happened since the first time she tried them when she didn't know what feeling she would get (it does feel different to other opiates she's tried). When they kick in she feels really alive and everything is great with the world. SWIM likes to stay up all night on them, listening to music, wide awake and yet dreaming at the same time. Sometimes SWIM will get tired and want to sleep but she fights it and this is an enjoyable experience too. SWIM stays up all night and all the next day and then when she finally sleeps its the deepest sleep. When SWIM finally sleeps it will be for about twelve hours.
One night SWIM decided to chew her MS Contin to get the full effects straight away. They tasted god-awful and made her want to gag. She got no warm glow, euphoria, nada. Instead within about fifteen minutes after taking them her whole body felt heavy and cumbersome and she felt really really tired. It wasn't a nice tiredness either that she could fight off, she just closed her eyes and went to sleep until the next morning when she woke up feeling pissed off that she had wasted some damn good pills! SWIM has tried H since and experienced the nod and it was nothing like that either: just pure comatose material.
SWIM is not familiar with hydrocodone, wonders if it is an American name for something like Ultram is for Tramadol? SWIM agrees that Oxy is a clean buzz as is MS Contin and Diamorphine. SWIM began her opiate travels with Tramadol and two 50mg pills would make her feel comfortable in her skin and she would get all warm and itchy. After experiencing morphine that was the only pill SWIM wanted. When SWIM has run out of morphine she takes Tramadol as they are easily accessable, only now SWIM would describe Tramadol as a ‘dirty buzz’. Strangely, two 50mg Tramdol pills in the morning will get SWIM out of bed, functioning and feeling quite ok but more than four and SWIM starts to feel a bit spaced and not entirely comfortable. One evening SWIM took between six and eight pills (no alcohol involved) and started to feel scared and confused but without knowing why. It lasted ages as well. SWIM is going to have to say MS Contin is best despite the time release factor, but is interested to learn more about Hydrocodone.
Old 31-03-2007, 06:20

Male from Afghanistan
Nizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 185, Level: 2 Points: 185, Level: 2 Points: 185, Level: 2

Hydrocodone is just hydrocodone. Totally different substance from Tramadol.
Old 01-04-2007, 13:18

Male
Klaus is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1

Diamorphine without a doubt . But its very more ish !

Share this on:

Tags
opioid