Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29-07-2008, 23:56
theWasp theWasp is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 29-07-2008
29 y/o Male
Posts: 14
theWasp is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Swim used to have a crack problem. Swim has smoked, and snorted meth a few times over the past few weeks. Swim has read several posts which state that the rush from smoking meth is even more intense than crack, however, swim actually gets more of a rush from snorting.


Swim likes the energy that meth gives him, but in terms of rush, and euphoria, swim finds that crack gives a rush AT LEAST 50 times more intense than meth. Is this possibly because swim smokes off tinfoil, and not a pipe?

swim would like to hear from those who have tried both to see how others find the two drugs compare. Maybe swim's body chemistry is just strange?

p.s. Crack is a horrible, horrible drug. Swim is NOT advocating that anybody try it.

Thanks
  #2  
Old 29-07-2008, 23:59
sylenth sylenth is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 02-07-2008
32 y/o Male
Posts: 419
sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

smurf agrees with swey. crack has a much more intense rush than meth. there is no other method to go about smoking them for better effects compared to each one. smoking with a pipe is the strongest method out of the two imo. yes crack is a horrible drug so is meth. meth lasts longer & is worse imo, it eats you up quickly...

Last edited by sylenth; 30-07-2008 at 14:27.
  #3  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:45
theWasp theWasp is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 29-07-2008
29 y/o Male
Posts: 14
theWasp is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Thanks for the reply, Swim bought a pipe and found it to be considerably better than foil. But nevertheless the rush is not even close to the rush from crack. And if meth is worse than crack, swim is going to be in trouble. Swim can't imagine ANYTHING being worse than crack. Your comment is making swim reconsider his meth use.
  #4  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:54
kaczynski kaczynski is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 18-03-2008
Male
Posts: 228
kaczynski is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Sorry, this doesnt' pertain directly to the thread topic, but what exactly does SWIY mean by "horrible?" Horrible as in very addictive or in regards to health detriments? SWIM is just curious because at some point he may find himself in a situation to sample these drugs and has already had a cocaine problem.
  #5  
Old 06-08-2008, 06:13
sylenth sylenth is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 02-07-2008
32 y/o Male
Posts: 419
sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaczynski View Post
Sorry, this doesnt' pertain directly to the thread topic, but what exactly does SWIY mean by "horrible?" Horrible as in very addictive or in regards to health detriments? SWIM is just curious because at some point he may find himself in a situation to sample these drugs and has already had a cocaine problem.
smurf has abused both these drugs & realised the consequences & alot of coke too as swey says. smurf can say from his side it is horrible as it gets most people by the balls. it is highly addictive. let smurf explain it like this so swey gets an idea how good & bad it is.

remember the first time swey rolled properly on xtc. ok now a crack rush is the same kind of intense rush as that, just it's the coke feeling & only lasts about 5 minutes & then ya want more & the come down is harsh & unsociable. it's too nice & takes alot of control to do the drug with no after/future regrets. it's all about the individual at the end of the day for health & addiction.

if swey had a coke 'problem' then this will be a problem.

sylenth added 7 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theWasp View Post
Thanks for the reply, Swim bought a pipe and found it to be considerably better than foil. But nevertheless the rush is not even close to the rush from crack. And if meth is worse than crack, swim is going to be in trouble. Swim can't imagine ANYTHING being worse than crack. Your comment is making swim reconsider his meth use.
if one pays attention to himself over time swey will see for himself what it does. for smurf, smurf is not a big guy from all the drugs since young & the meth just eats you up literally & to try gain that weight back even after years of stopping has'nt worked. when ur mind starts playing tricks on you like in alot of reports on the forum then swey will start realising. swey can try it for a while & see for urself. time reveals all the answers.

Last edited by sylenth; 06-08-2008 at 06:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #6  
Old 06-08-2008, 06:45
theWasp theWasp is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 29-07-2008
29 y/o Male
Posts: 14
theWasp is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Swim mean worse in every possible way. I'm sure SWIY knows how one tends to redose again and again when using powder cocaine. multiply that by 100 and that's the addictive potential of crack. coke is a kiddy drug compared to crack. Everything is amplified by 100 times. The high is WAY more intense, but only lasts for about 5 minutes ,if that. The comedown makes you contemplate killing yourself. It is exponentially worse than any coke or meth comedown swim has ever experienced. The only way swim can describe how he felt while using crack is "sub-human." The comedown starts after about 5 minutes after your first hit.

There is an extremely (and swim wants to emphasize extremely) strong urge to smoke crack again within 5-10 minutes after a hit, but swim would force himself to wait 15-20 minutes because he was afraid of having a heart attack. Swim has spent HOURS of his life watching a clock waiting for it to change to that magic number which meant he could take his next hit.

It always amazed swim how his personality, thought patterns, and priorities would change after the first hit on any given night. After the first hit all you care about is your next hit. Swim has passed on many social functions, and even--believe it or not--sex, because he was only interested in continuing to smoke crack. Swim can totally understand how people can do horrible things (lie, cheat, steal, prostitute themselves etc.) in order to get more crack. Once you take your first hit crack is ALL one cares about, at least until one gets some sleep.

I'm sure SWIY has noticed that the problem with cocaine is that people can never reach a point where they can say "this is a great buzz, I'm just going to enjoy it for awhile." This causes many people to do another line every 40 minutes to an hour. With crack, the buzz is so intense it can only be described as orgasmic (actually much more intense than an orgasm), but instead of feeling satisfied afterwards, one feels indescribably unsatisfied, depressed and sub-human which leads one to crave another hit.


In terms of addiction potential, Swim has always loved his drugs mostly pot, mushrooms and other soft drugs. Before he got into crack, he was an intelligent, streetwise honors student with wonderful friends and a pretty good life overall.

After less than a year of fairly regular (maybe 3-6 times a week) crack use, swim had to take a year off school because he was simply a wreck and couldn't function. He also racked up 6,500 dollars in debt on his credit card. Swim would have NEVER racked up any debt before crack. If swim had not had such great friends and family to support him, he would have for sure ended up on the streets.

Crack addiction is twofold, the short-term cravings after one has done a hit are unbelievably intense. But those short-term cravings disappear after a night's sleep. However, there are also more traditional long-term cravings. There have been dozens and dozens of times when swim was disgusted with himself for his crack use, and felt good and proud of himself for not using for a day or two. But then it's just like something "snaps" in swims brain making him instantly (and for no obvious reason) go from 100% confidence that he is finished with crack to calling his dealer. That was the most disparaging part of the addiction.

Health wise- physically, it wasn't much worse than coke. one can get a bad cough after a night of crack, the lack of sleep obviously is bad, but swim has found that sleep is easier after a night of crack, than a night of meth. Also there are worse body aches and whatnot than with coke. In swim's experience the "bad" part of crack was his mental, as opposed to physical health.

Swim also had a cocaine problem before he moved on to crack. If SWIY has also had a cocaine problem than trying crack will definitely be a nightmare.

Sorry about the length of this post, but Swim really, really wants to convince swiy to not try crack. It was the worst decision swim has ever made. It stole 2 years of his life, and even after not using regularily for over a year swim still gets cravings, and has had some slips.

So the above post which claims that meth is worse than crack scares the shit out of swim.

One last thing. most people (especially those of us who have had cocaine addictions) cannot "sample" crack anymore than we could "sample" coke, which was my intention the first time.

Thanks for letting swim rant, and hopefully swiy won't make what would certainly be the worst decision of swiy's life.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good advice here
thanks for the extensive post, swims definately staying away from that stuff after that
very well written story
Good informative post.
Great info, well written
Thorough, accurate, well thought-out, answers to the OP's questions. It must have taken a long time for you to articulate this!
  #7  
Old 06-08-2008, 06:54
sylenth sylenth is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 02-07-2008
32 y/o Male
Posts: 419
sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.sylenth probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5 Points: 1,106, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

yeah all this sums it up. smurf has been there selling alot of things stealing things etc... smurfs problem was the people that gave smurf his first hit gave a whole big rock & it was grade a shit & was amazing & too nice as mentioned & it was chaos from there. so as like swey said pls rather dont do it.

good advice, just like the meth. pls stop. dont use it it's like the cartoon with the little devil sitting on ur shoulder.
  #8  
Old 06-08-2008, 07:14
EducatedUser408 EducatedUser408 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 16-07-2008
Male from Earth
Posts: 47
EducatedUser408 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

I'm gonna have to disagree........Meth is way more powerful than crack........SWIM has tried crack before and it did nothing........Actually went to sleep shortly after.........Also, there are hella people who used smoke crack that have switched over to meth........How do you explain that??
  #9  
Old 06-08-2008, 07:31
JaWill88 JaWill88 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 04-06-2007
25 y/o Male
Posts: 635
JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

swieducated- swiy just smoked it wrong then. it seems a lot of people do their first time. anyways as others have been saying swim 1000% agrees crack rush is wayyyyyy stronger than a meth rush. smoking meth can give a little head rush and what not, but no bell ringer, deaf, heart racing, vision fucking, rush. the crack rush is the second most powerful rush in the world. only second to... intravenously injecting cocaine powder. smoking crack is 1000 times snorting coke. iv'ing cocaine is 100 times stronger than a crack hit. it is complete insanity. oh yeah the only reason swim has seen anyone switch from crack to meth is because of the price. meth= way, way longer lasting high but not as intense, and wayyy more affordable.

Post Quality Evaluations:
true
  #10  
Old 06-08-2008, 08:30
SmokingBowls420 SmokingBowls420 is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 13-11-2007
Male
Posts: 95
SmokingBowls420 is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Swim believes that although meth is much worse of a drug, cocaine in itself is more addictive.....Swim has never done crack, but his share of coke and smoked a LOT of meth for the half a year he was a binge user....

Swim found that Coke produced a FAR more powerful mind-fu*k towards getting more, Swim got no real noticable effects, however all he cared about for several hours after was getting more coke.....With meth, Swim finds that it has a FAR more satisfactory high, and its much easier to put the pipe down and enjoy the high for 2 hours before the rush is over and he wants another few hits....

Meth is 3.5 times better at releasing dopamine than cocaine. What confuses swim tho is that although Meth lasts alot longer, feels ALOT better, and its WAY cheaper, and in all his use he never stole till the end of his addiction, his first time with coke, he simply didn't give a flying sh*t and was ready to steal to get more.....Swim is terrified to find that crack is 100 times worse than this, when with Coke, swim was already being a total fiend even tho he quite frankly, thinks the high is a waste of time and would gladly choose Meth over it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good back up
  #11  
Old 06-08-2008, 14:59
chillinwill chillinwill is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 20-12-2005
28 y/o Male
Posts: 5,545
Blog Entries: 4
chillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

SWIM has been addicted to both of these at one time or another in his life and has found that smoking crack is so much better than smoking meth; however, if one wants a high that last a whole lot longer, smoking meth will produce a high that lasts 50x of crack....also, since meth's high lasts longer, one would need to do the drug less frequently thus making it more cost effective

both of these drugs are highly highly addictive though but as for the powerfulness of the rush, SWIM would have to say crack wins hands down
  #12  
Old 06-08-2008, 20:15
theWasp theWasp is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 29-07-2008
29 y/o Male
Posts: 14
theWasp is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedUser408 View Post
I'm gonna have to disagree........Meth is way more powerful than crack........SWIM has tried crack before and it did nothing........Actually went to sleep shortly after.........Also, there are hella people who used smoke crack that have switched over to meth........How do you explain that??

Yea, there is no way swiy smoked it right. as for sleeping shortly after, that's because crack doesn't last as long. Sometimes it can be had to sleep after crack, but mostly because of the overwhelming desire to get more. Swim agrees that it is much harder to sleep on meth than crack, but that's just becuse meth lasts longer. Being able to sleep doesn't mean that crack's rush isn't as strong as meth's.

And swim is one of those people who used to smoke crack but has switched over to meth (which he is now reconsidering). Swim can only speak for himself, but meth is cheaper, the euphoric feelings (although 100 times less intense) last much longer, and the down is bad, but not nearly as bad as crack. Also, as a relative newbie to meth, swim doesn't feel like a sub-human fiend on meth the same way he did on crack.
  #13  
Old 10-06-2012, 01:37
Mdestry Mdestry is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 09-06-2012
Male from United States
Posts: 5
Mdestry is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Know this is an ld thread, but it is speaking directly to the current situation of SWIM, and he wanted me to tell you about it. SWIM tried crack on night because he was an uptight type guy who never really let go. He hadn't done any drugs except pot a few times in college. He wanted to cut loose in the most outrageous way possible. He cruised an area known for prostitution looking for a prostitute who might also be into crack. He was flagged down by a dealer. The dealer completely overcharged him for about a ten worth of crumbs, but SWIM did not want to do a lot anyway, he just wanted to see what it was like.

He went home, worked up a STM as he had read about online, and started with the smallest crumb. Not much. Went to the largest one. WOAH. rocked his world, big time. Hair raising (literally), spine tingling euphoric rush like a thousand orgasms all at once. Knocked him off his feet. As the rush subsided, panic set in...did SWIM have so me kind of heart defect and was going to have one of those instant deaths he had heard about? No. Load up. Hit again.

He spent the next hour at home trying to squeeze as much smoke out of those crumbs as he could. As soon as he had a hit in his mouth, he was thinking about the next one. He spent the next three hours cruising the ghetto looking for more.

And remember, this was just a few crumbs.

SWIM never found more, but he was craving crack for the next two weeks. Every time he saw a lighter, or passed a convenience store (stem), he got a cold feeling and the urge hit him hard. He finally decided to do some crystal in an attempt to get crack off his mind.

Crystal was totally different. No euphoric rush, or if there was he did not notice it because it was nothing like crack. He and a bud smoked and had sex for ten hours. Eventually, they decided to stop, and SWIM could not slow his heart rate down, his temperature was off the charts, and he had a monster headache that lasted for three days.

But it helped cure the crack cravings. And the meth comedown was so bad that he is just using meth every now and then, just whenever the C monster rears its head, which is not very often anymore. A few more weeks and he should be fine.

In sum, SWIM is actually glad that he tried crack and meth, because now he knows that once its done, he will never go to there again.
  #14  
Old 11-06-2012, 01:54
CanadianBakin CanadianBakin is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 05-10-2011
Male from Canada
Posts: 703
Blog Entries: 1
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

I think you pretty well summed it up. I've been a meth addict for almost 4 years, and tried crack around 20 times probably. The euphoria from a crack high is indeed more intense than meth. The rush is stronger as well... However, meth still provides a good amount of euphoria, for over 100+ hours if that's what your heart desires..

Crack makes me feel fan fucking tastic for about 10 minutes, than it makes me feel like dying..... As far as bang for your buck goes, crack is terrible. Expensive and short duration. Meth has tremendous bang for your buck, also, I find the crack comedown a lot worse...

Both drugs are very addicting, but I would say for most people, meth has quite a bit more addiction potential, because of its price and duration. I don't see how one could even choose a crack addiction when meth is out there... I don't see how anyone could prefer it, but to each his own I suppose.

Also, a meth pipe is 100 times more efficient for getting big hits than foil, invest in one. Smoking .02 in 5 little hits wont get you as high as smoking the same amount in 2 giant hits. Big hits are the way to go, also if ur not afraid of a bit of extra damage, hold it long and deep, it makes a big difference...

A lot of people say crack is a worse drug...

I disagree.

Way more people recover from crack addiction, and in fewer tries than meth addicts...
Also, the fact meth keeps you awake, and keeps you from eating for insane amount of times, that really is bad for your health... plus being stimulated for days and days is terrible for your heart... at least crack, you'll run out soon enough unless you wanna spend $1000... then you'll sleep and andd eat...

Also, people use meth to function and get through the day like at work... Crack isn't something you would do all day throughout your routine... Well not as commonly as meth users anyway...

Crack is bad for you yes, but you end up smoking way more meth, due to its cheapness, and for longer periods of time... Plus meth is in my opinion the most mentally addictive drug out there...

Meth is worse for you I believe, but a better drug for its effects I think. I love the fact I can smoke up and be good for hours, and keep doing this for days and days... All for about $60... You can go through $60 of crack like *that*.

A lot of meth users seem to look down on crack addicts. Probably because a user on crack compared to a tweaker comes off as more sketchy, and "brain-fried"... Meth is a more clear headed, cleaner high. But the fact is, meth is dirt cheap, has a dirty manufacturing process, is far worse for your health, ruins more lives, kills more people, causes more crime and is more addictive, and harder to quit. That's my opinion anyway, gathered from what I've seen, experienced, read, watched, and heard.
  #15  
Old 11-06-2012, 03:26
makin makin is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 19-01-2012
47 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 478
makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.makin probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Quote:
But the fact is, meth is dirt cheap, has a dirty manufacturing process, is far worse for your health, ruins more lives, kills more people, causes more crime and is more addictive, and harder to quit. That's my opinion anyway, gathered from what I've seen, experienced, read, watched, and heard.
CB what your saying is just not true. let's first talk about the kills more people aspect, people OD on coke constantly and it will kill you and fast. You can smoke meth until the cows come home and you will not die you might start seeing things that aren't there and talking to shadow people but you won't die.

As far as a dirty manufacturing process goes I just don't see it. You have pre cursors and you clean them as best you can and react them then you clean your final product A/B and you end up with a very clean product in nothing but clean water.

I have more to say but am short on time will get back to this when I can..........


I want to point out next that it is possible to be productive while high on meth (maybe not always likely but possible) when smoking coke being productive does not seem very possible I will elaborate later......
  #16  
Old 11-06-2012, 04:52
nevergoback nevergoback is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 27-01-2012
Female from Australia
Posts: 189
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

In my personal opinion, meth is stronger. The high is longer, more intense and far more stronger. It's a far more powerful drug than any other I believe...
In regards to which is worse for your body and mind, meth.
It effects your brains receptors (dopamine, seratonin, memory). And kills the cells.
I have heart and lung damage, memory loss, no dopamine (cant feel pleasure without meth) and an endless list of other effects from it...

Okay to the person that said meth is 'dirt cheap'
In Australia, it's actually the most expensive drug at the moment.
I know its different in most other countries. But just thought I'd add that my 2 cents.

And to Jawill88 - From my experience you don't get a 'rush' from smoking meth.
Its the injecting it that gives you a rush even better than what you described of smoking crack.

Last edited by nevergoback; 11-06-2012 at 05:01.
  #17  
Old 16-06-2012, 10:13
crushedice crushedice is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 01-02-2012
21 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 102
crushedice should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Ive never tried crack "/
How do u smoke it any way its a different format from us oil butners no?

I use to do coke heavily tho, still do but switched the "coke" part to "meth" HEAVILY.
I liked the rush from snorting it was pretty....kool.....just a rush i guess....i fuckin loved the numbingg id always and still do press against powder left over & rrub all over my gums <3

Anyway, peaking from meth depends, again, whether u smoke or smell it.
I can say its totally different because, well I, just realized I feel much more of a comeup peak on coke than meth.
Meth just kinda hits ME, especially wen smelling it, i just get a little shaky and jittery and feel it most of all i conpletely skip the rush or who knows may the jitteryness is my peak, ha, so yea i just kinda skip to that then off i get to spun.
Wen i smoke it i do feel a little rush, but again nothing like te rush from extacy or coke.
Kinda just skip the rush for me and get hit nice and high
  #18  
Old 18-06-2012, 11:00
MrAsia MrAsia is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 28-05-2011
Male from Australia
Posts: 63
MrAsia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Smoking crack hits you harder and is more intense then smoking crystals but the high only last for like 5mins or less. Smoking crystals isn't intense but it lasts a lot longer then crack.

I personally see crack is more worst then crystal, why? Because when I smoke crack I keep on wanting to re-boost myself every 5mins when it wears off until I got nothing left and if I had an unlimited supply of crack I would be constantly re-boosting. I'm pretty sure that's the case for most crack addicts.

As for crystals, if I smoke like a bowl to myself I'm good for the next hour or so. I don't get the urge to constantly re-boost.
  #19  
Old 22-06-2012, 05:08
shainsupallnight shainsupallnight is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 21-06-2012
20 y/o Male from USA - Michigan
Posts: 19
shainsupallnight should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makin View Post
CB what your saying is just not true. let's first talk about the kills more people aspect, people OD on coke constantly and it will kill you and fast. You can smoke meth until the cows come home and you will not die you might start seeing things that aren't there and talking to shadow people but you won't die.

As far as a dirty manufacturing process goes I just don't see it. You have pre cursors and you clean them as best you can and react them then you clean your final product A/B and you end up with a very clean product in nothing but clean water.

I have more to say but am short on time will get back to this when I can..........


I want to point out next that it is possible to be productive while high on meth (maybe not always likely but possible) when smoking coke being productive does not seem very possible I will elaborate later......
Makin, If you really just said that cooking meth isnt a nasty process, you obviously have never been in an actual lab, let alone around a live cook bottle. The gasses that come out of that bottle smell disgusting and will knock you out in a second, possibly even kill you if your alone when this happens and the bottle goes boom, and have you seen the waste left behind by one cook? And I'm sorry, but have you seen the inside of a lab? The majority of them are dirty as hell, and thats if its even being done in a lab, because they are done in the woods at times too. Its obviously not clean if the waste is killing or burning whatever it touches. Not to be rude, but I could not allow you to state that without being corrected.
  #20  
Old 22-06-2012, 06:22
nevergoback nevergoback is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 27-01-2012
Female from Australia
Posts: 189
nevergoback is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9% Activity: 13.9%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

I don't understand why someone would think crack is stronger than meth... Meth is ultra strong... if you get good pure stuff.

It's the most physichally and mentally destructive drug...
it kills your dopamine and seratonin receptors, and memory receptors. and damages the are of the brain that effects functioning and emotion. Not to mention the heart, lung and breathing problems it puts your body through. And the extensive amounts of time spent not eating and sleeping (days, weeks). It is by far the worst...
  #21  
Old 22-06-2012, 11:14
CanadianBakin CanadianBakin is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 05-10-2011
Male from Canada
Posts: 703
Blog Entries: 1
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makin View Post
CB what your saying is just not true. let's first talk about the kills more people aspect, people OD on coke constantly and it will kill you and fast. You can smoke meth until the cows come home and you will not die you might start seeing things that aren't there and talking to shadow people but you won't die.

As far as a dirty manufacturing process goes I just don't see it. You have pre cursors and you clean them as best you can and react them then you clean your final product A/B and you end up with a very clean product in nothing but clean water.

I have more to say but am short on time will get back to this when I can..........


I want to point out next that it is possible to be productive while high on meth (maybe not always likely but possible) when smoking coke being productive does not seem very possible I will elaborate later......
You know, I suppose I stand corrected when it comes to deaths caused. I spoke without thinking that through

But, going off what ShainsUpallnight said, I don't see how meth production isn't a dirty/nasty process. I'm sure in a laboratory it wouldn't seem so nasty, but most of the glass is getting cooked in the shitholes like Shain described. If meth isn't a dirty production process, than what drug is?

And yeah, it's possible to be productive on meth. I was for the first few months, but after that, it went steeply downhill as far as productivity goes. But yes, it is possible, anything is possible. Of all the tweakers I know, none of them are getting recognized any time soon for their outstanding drive and motivation haha..

And one last little thing... You can most definitely overdose from smoking meth. I dont know why some people keep saying this... I'm sure it would have to be pretty potent stuff, and many big big hauls after being up for days... But meth OD, from smoking, does happen. And a meth OD can mean a heart attack, stroke, and death.

But yes, you are right, coke/crack can kill a person much easier.

So my conclusion is....

Meth is a more powerful stimulant.

Crack is a more deadly drug.


As far as which one is more devastating to ones lifestyle.. Well that's a tough tough call..
I would say... The average crack addict's lifestyle has more struggles and detrements than an
average tweaker... However, the worst tweakers, I'm talking 2 grams a day in the vein, probably
not only have a more hectic addiction than any crack addict, but more than any other type of addict
period... Meth addiction varies greatly in severity.. At the end of the spectrum is a very ugly, terrible
place.

So in short, crack on average messes a persons life up more than then meth does on average. However, meth has greater potential for how badly it can ruin your life. Meth is a more powerful stimulant, as it keeps you up for days, even though the peak is less intense than crack. Crack lasting only 5 minutes a hit, does get you very high, but I wouldn't consider it more powerful than meth simply because it last a ridiculously short duration. And finally, crack is a more deadly drug, as it is easier and more likely to cause a sudden overdose.

As far as addiction potential goes, my answer remains the same. I think meth is much easier to get addicted to. It's cheap price, and long lasting duration are probably big factors in this.

What drug is worse? They are both worse in different categories as I explained above.
However, despite crack being more likely to cause OD, I would say meth overall is a worse drug
as a whole. It's more physically damaging, more addicting, bad on society, and is very hard to recover from. I'm in no way downplaying cracks severity, in fact it's very hard to place it behind meth.

In fact, I know this is a lame answer, but it's true, you really can't compare drugs with such broad comparisons. It's like apples and oranges. Heroin is relatively harmless on your body for long term effects, but is usually regarded as the worse drug to be addicted to.. So you know? Obviously it makes up for its dangerous-ness (word?) in other ways. You can't compare em really, accurately. i tried tho the best I can. Ice, rocks, and down. All their own beast in their own right. If one drug was the best, well there wouldnt be a ton of addicts of all three.. It's all based on preference. Personally, i don't see how one could be addicted to crack, but obviously they see something in crack that I dont. They probably think meth is a waste of money...


Personally, I can't see myself ever wanting anything other than what meth gives me... addiction wise that is... lol i'll still do my many many recreational drugs... MDMA, white, mush, acid, dxm, ghb.. pot... the list goes on, but the longer the list gets, the less I remember.. Haha because a longer list = more drugs = fewer brain cells.
  #22  
Old 28-06-2012, 22:13
Keak Da Tweak Keak Da Tweak is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 06-05-2012
20 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 44
Keak Da Tweak should review received reputation comments.
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Crack vs. smoked Meth (which is more powerful/which is worse)

swim agrees that crack gives a much more intense rush than meth gives you while meth gives you more energy and keeps you higher longer. Although swiy used tinfoil which in swims opinion gives a much less intense high than smoking out of a pipe

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, amphetamine effects, cocaine, coke, crack, crack cocaine, crack smoking, drug, drugs, head rush, iv meth, meth, meth user, methamphetamine, sex on meth, smoking crack, smoking meth, snorting, snorting drugs, stop smoking

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drug info - Crack: Decay in the Inner Cities of beentheredonethatagain Cocaine & Crack 1 26-02-2010 16:19


Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:39.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved