Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 26-07-2008, 14:02
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Male from United States
drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.
Points: 1,405, Level: 5 Points: 1,405, Level: 5 Points: 1,405, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
tips on passing an oral swab drug test

swim was given a swab test monday at his methadone clinic and he found out he passed thursday, this is even though he shot up half a gram of heroin sunday (less than 24hrs. before his test!!!) and also ate alot of klonopins 1 and a 1/2 weeks before.

swim gives no gurrantees this is only what worked for him-
1 he drank a cup of water
2 then tried to air dry his mouth which while not completly dry it was dryer than average
3 he put the swab inbetween his back teeth instead of rubbing it on the inside of his cheek as ones suppose to (easy to do since the people who adminiter the test dont make you open your mouth)
Old 27-07-2008, 19:15
Silver Member

69 y/o Male from United States
satinhide is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: tips on passing an oral swab drug test

Also,

Consider brushing swiy's teeth in the future, right before test as this will "scrub" out toxins that have accumulated all day. Do a mouth rinse with water.

Very good advice for mouth swabs, good contribution.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:25

Male from United States
IVPrepPro is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I've been looking all day for someone that has a testimonial on passing. IV'd .15 today and have a swab test Friday Morning (approx 44 hours after pushing off) and hope to pass it. I tried the dry thing but they make sure it is wet enough to register on the little device they screw the swab into to get results. I failed it once on Tuesday but i haven't even taken the time to clean out mouth because I had prepared a substitution for urine and then found out it was mouth swab.. lame.

IVPrepPro added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

lol i need to look at dates. my bad.

Last edited by IVPrepPro; 04-10-2012 at 05:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2014, 01:36

19 y/o Male from United States
SheltonOG is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Aye bro bro Swim is on formal probation been taking swab test since Swim has a female p.o Swim is18 still on juvenile probation get tested probably every three weeks has passed three times using mouthwash thirty minutes before test along with water smokin weed as close as the the night before and on a everyday basis.. My test are sent to a lab btw but this last test I just failed mind you I got sloppy with the technique mouth washed too early before the test didn't drink any water prior to the test to clear my saliva . So there's personal testimony

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drug test, drugs, dxm, meth, mouth swab, oral swab, passing a drug test, tobacco