Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 14-03-2005, 03:27
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

420molecule is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Pharmaceutical cocaine?

MOD EDIT- this thread contains self-incriminating posts dating from before the self incrimination rule : do not self incriminate now

----------------

Is there such thing? How does it compare to street coke and what are the differences?

420M

Last edited by Benga; 04-05-2010 at 14:03.
Old 23-03-2005, 23:58
Silver Member

Male
bubaloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 263, Level: 2 Points: 263, Level: 2 Points: 263, Level: 2
420molecule, i think you might have had novacaine, it was invented while trying to find a non-addictive sedative.
Old 24-03-2005, 00:00
Silver Member

Male
coke is used in delicate eye operations.
Old 29-03-2005, 08:11

yamamike is an unknown quantity at this point
yes there is such a thing as Pharmaceutical grade Cocaine HCL. Used in Nose jobs and other proceduresas a local anesthetic and vaso-constrictor. Usually a liquid form though and swapped on the area of the procedure.
Old 29-03-2005, 08:13

yamamike is an unknown quantity at this point
BTW the guy that said he got it from a Pharmacy may be telling the truth, I have only known it to be kept in the Pharmacy at the Hospital, not your local Walgreen's folks! A good friend of mine is an Orthopedic Surgeon and had started his residency in plastics-- I have seen it first hand.
Old 15-04-2005, 10:04

invictvs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1

I used to work as a hospital gopher (mail room boy). Once I delivered 5 big ass loaded syringes to the surgery center. The nurse that signed for it looked me over goodand checked the each syringe as anally as a nurse could.

I thought to myself "what the fuck was in those syringes!?", my copy of the delivery form had the word "Cocaine" on it... man if i knew then what i know now, i would've gotten lost on the way from the pharmacy to the surgery center. They were only paying me $6.25 an hour too.
Old 16-04-2005, 07:01
Silver Member

mistaklar is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1

I've heared about cocaine hcl being used in surgeries of. From what i understand, cocaine contracts thesmall blood vesselswhich helps to stop bleeding during surgery.

this site talkes about cocain hcl uses: http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Use...960%7CCocaine+ HCl,00.html
Old 28-04-2005, 00:53
Silver Member

Male
Cocaine is still manufactured legally in the United States. A company which is registered by the Federal Government is allowed to import coca leaves into the states. The company then extracts the oil and waxes which are sold as a flavoring agent. The cocaine paste is then shipped to another federally licensed company which then manufactures pharmaceutical cocaine from the cocaine base. This pharmaceutical cocaine is used as a topical anesthetic.
Old 26-07-2007, 05:09

Male
Kheribus is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
medical grade cocaine solution ?

SWIM stumbled across a vial or two of medical grade liquid cocaine.

Does anyone know effective ways of consuming said liquid? SWIM was skeptical about the uses of said substance (since it is to be used in medical environments,) but was inclined to research further.

Does medical liquid cocaine do anything?
Old 26-07-2007, 05:32
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Swimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way up
Points: 680, Level: 4 Points: 680, Level: 4 Points: 680, Level: 4
Re: Liquid cocaine

well, it depends on the ingredients. If the liquid is simply a mixture of water and cocaine HCl, swim is in major luck, and can easily "dry" it. So, find out the ingredients!
Old 26-07-2007, 05:37

Male

So, theoretically and optimistically, if this is TEH STUFF then Swim could heat it in the stove to recrystalize like... say... ketamine??

Worth a shot.

Cause swim heard that might not work.

Last edited by Micklemouse; 26-07-2007 at 06:36.
Old 26-07-2007, 06:19
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Swimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way up

like i said, it ultimetly depends on wether-or-not is is just water with cocaine HCl. Does swim know?
Old 26-07-2007, 06:27

Male

Not at the moment, no.

SWIM will research further and post in the next 24 hrs.

Out of curiousity, does SWIY know of any other possibilities of what is inside these vials? IE, aside from coke and water, what other options are available for liquid cocaine in medical applications?
Old 27-07-2007, 14:00
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

SWIM once found some dental lignocaine (a cocaine analogue which has no psychoactive effects). That was mixed with epinephrine (adrenalin).
Old 27-07-2007, 14:59
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Earth
ladenburg is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

I've heard of a mixture called TAC (Tetracaine-Adrenaline-Cocaine) which is used for topical (skin) anaesthesia.
Old 27-07-2007, 20:52

Male

SWIM also has a vial of liquid epinephrin. SWIM's friend actually recovered all these items:

xylocaine, marcaine, epinephrine, ethyl chloride (all liquids)

and endoderm, chryloderm, and isoderm patches.

SWIM doubts that the glorious tales of liquid cocaine are true at this point, but the above are what he has to work with.

SwIM thinks it's not as great as he anticipated.
Old 28-07-2007, 07:42

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Epinephrine is a hormone produced in the body by the adrenal glands. It is released at times of acute stress to enhance our capability of "fight or flight". We all know the symptoms…the pounding heart, anxiety, tremor. It increases heart rate, diverts blood to the muscles, constricts blood vessels and opens the airways.
I believe it's added to cocaine analogues used as local anesthetic to improve effectiveness.

Spelling mistake-- xylocaine is lidocaine (not lignocaine), often used with epinephrine. Dentists use this for tooth extraction. Take it from SWIM it has no interesting effects if you are not pain!

Ethyl chloride might have some interest, if treated with great care:

Quote:
Ethyl chloride is a narcotic inhalant drug, sometimes referred to as "Duster". Similar to poppers, ethyl chloride is used as an inhalant (huffed) during sexual activity for an intense several-minute-long high that results in a prolonged orgasm. In Brazil, it is a traditional (though illegal) drug taken during Carnaval parades, known as "lanša-perfume".
Old 28-07-2007, 21:46

Male

^ Wow. Well, after talking to SWIM, SWIM was a little less excited about the prospects of what swim once thought was a goldmine.

The ethyl chloride sounds nuts
Old 28-07-2007, 22:09
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheribus View Post
SWIM also has a vial of liquid epinephrin. SWIM's friend actually recovered all these items:

xylocaine, marcaine, epinephrine, ethyl chloride (all liquids)
Are the concentrations mentioned? E.g. the strength of adrenaline (epinephrine) solution is often noted as a number such as 1:1000 (one 1000th), which would mean 1 mg per mL or 0.1%.

Quote:
SWIM doubts that the glorious tales of liquid cocaine are true at this point, but the above are what he has to work with.

SwIM thinks it's not as great as he anticipated.
Liquid cocaine, especially with alcohol, was appreciated amongst users (often physicians) in late 19th and early 20th century, so there is probably something to it. The norcocaine and especially cocaethylene metabolites are likely to contribute to an experience that may be somewhat qualitatively different from the use of cocaine by other (non-oral) routes of administration. I'd like to have more observations pertaining to this matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enquirewithin View Post
I believe it's added to cocaine analogues used as local anesthetic to improve effectiveness.
Most local anaesthetics (exception: cocaine) dilate blood vessels, resulting in faster removal of the substance by the blood stream, and thus reducing the duration of local anaesthesia. Adrenaline is used to address that problem.

Quote:
Spelling mistake-- xylocaine is lidocaine (not lignocaine),
Lignocaine is (or was) the British spelling.

Quote:
Take it from SWIM it has no interesting effects if you are not pain!
Indeed, pain, itching and other unpleasant sensations can be rapidly relieved by application of 'caines. Unfortunately, they do nothing to address the cause of the symptoms.
Old 29-07-2007, 17:23

Male from Canada
Nostradamus is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 431, Level: 3 Points: 431, Level: 3 Points: 431, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheribus View Post
Out of curiousity, does SWIY know of any other possibilities of what is inside these vials? IE, aside from coke and water, what other options are available for liquid cocaine in medical applications?
Cocaine dissolved in water would be the only thing I could think of for medical use. It would be injected i.v.
Old 30-07-2007, 12:56

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12

swiyou would also need to find out cocaine concentrations. a pretty common preparation is "Bonain`s solution" which swiyou might want to look into.

b
Old 31-07-2007, 02:25
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
Cocaine dissolved in water would be the only thing I could think of for medical use. It would be injected i.v.
It's very unlikely - except for purposes of research - that cocaine for medical use would be injected intravenously. More probably, it would be applied topically to eyes, skin or mucous membranes.

Post Quality Evaluations:
welcome to the forum,i think youll be a great addition!
Old 01-08-2007, 05:02
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Re: medical grade cocaine solution ?

^^ A number of people have a hard time with i.v cocaine, (uncontrollable vomiting, etc), because the rush is so intense, and some cannot handle it.
Old 01-08-2007, 18:18
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Earth
epote really adds to the discussion.epote really adds to the discussion.epote really adds to the discussion.epote really adds to the discussion.epote really adds to the discussion.epote really adds to the discussion.epote really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,037, Level: 4 Points: 1,037, Level: 4 Points: 1,037, Level: 4
Re: medical grade cocaine solution ?

did swiy try the medical cocaine? How was it?
Old 07-09-2007, 08:13
Silver Member

41 y/o Male
jon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Re: Pharmacutical cocaine?

In the UK Cocaine available as 200mg in 10 ml saline in a spray bottle for numbing the sinuses and constricting blood vessels

Share this on:

Tags
adrenaline, anaesthetic, analogue, anesthetic, anesthetics, coca cola, coca leaves, cocaine, cocaine analog, coke, drugs, drugs forum, epinephrine, ethyl chloride, local anesthetics, morphine, peru, pharmaceutical industry, procaine, schedule ii, stimulant, united states, xylocaine