Song is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Getting An Oxycodone Prescription

Any of SWIY ever fake pain to get one?
Old 14-07-2008, 18:43
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: Getting An Oxycodone Prescription

Swim has tried but doctors are VERY reluctant to give out presciptions for narctoic pain killers.
Old 14-07-2008, 19:08
Banned

28 y/o Male
chillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23

SWIM has found that its actually fairly easy to acquire some vicodin but anything other than that, SWIM has had much trouble in the past acquiring
Old 14-07-2008, 19:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Most often if a doctor is giving you a opiate prescription it will be an opiate combined with acetiminophen. I.E. percocets, vicodin, or aspirin I.E. percodan vicoprofen.
Old 14-07-2008, 19:38
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,526, Level: 5 Points: 1,526, Level: 5 Points: 1,526, Level: 5
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

As said, doctors are VERY reluctant to give out such drugs especially to younger people, primarily because of the potential for addiction. I would of thought that faking pain isn't an easy thing to do without some actual experience of the pain that is going to be faked.

Of course it is possible to get a doctor that will prescribe these things fairly easy but the chances of getting such a doctor are low, and the chances of faking pain for the first time and successfully getting this kind of drug is extremely low.
Old 15-07-2008, 19:48
Silver Member

26 y/o Male
Song is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Old 17-07-2008, 07:02
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

the 1st thing swim would do if he was looking for a perscription is to find a friend that could get a script, and check out that doc first, instead of just blindly going to a doc. plus if you get a couple friends to get a couple scripts, you could make some mad cash, or have a great fuckin' night!
Old 23-10-2008, 19:14

Male
bigearl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

doctors wont give out anything major unless you're really hurt ie he see's it or there's proof mri or xray etc. Now some doctors will be very generous giving out mad percocets if you just say sir i've been on these for awhile i have a tolerence for them can i try something stronger? BUT you have to feel you're doctor out first this could backfire on you and he'll stop the narcotics. Dont fuckup something thats good for you just to get greedy. Only way to get major pain pills is surgery or broken or something severe. then you'll get the good shit morphine oc demerol dilaudid etc. If you want hard shit just network and find a dealer or someone thats hurt that doesnt take them. My buddies wife has a fucked up neck but doesnt need the pills and just sold them to me for about 6 months then his buddy started taking them so she stopped the scripts. Word of mouth is easiert to aquire shit but be careful dea and cops are cracking down like a mofo on pain pills. People think im in pain i can have these in my pocket, NOPE cops can slam you if you dont have a valid script or proof from a doctor.

Share this on:

Tags
oxycodone, oxycodone prescription, oxycontin, roxicodone, roxycodone