Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 12-07-2008, 04:44

25 y/o Male from Bulgaria
prime_specimen is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Ephedrine tablets

swim recently got 5 ephedrine tablets and is wondering is it worth it to get high with them? SWIM has a relatively high tolerance to amphetamine and also would like to know how much he should take and what will the high be like.when he's taking amphetamine he needs at least 500mg to party all night.and also what is the best way ta take them? Thanks.
Old 13-07-2008, 16:00
Silver Member

Male from United States
ShawnD is a decent psychonaut.ShawnD is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Ephedrine tablets

Quote:
Originally Posted by prime_specimen View Post
when he's taking amphetamine he needs at least 500mg to party all night
Taking this much ephedrine would very very likely cause a heart attack; we're on a much smaller scale here.

In Canada, ephedrine is restricted to 8mg per pill, and the recommended maximum is 24mg per day (3 pills). I think 40mg is a really good dosage; enough to be alert and feel great, but not enough to act sketchy. If you take more than 100mg, you can expect some chest pain that will last several hours. That really sucks, so don't take that much.
Old 13-07-2008, 16:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
tinytom is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2

true eph has little rec value in swims opinion.

good appititie suppression and exercise aid though.

25-50mg stacked with 200-400mg of caffiene gives swim dry mouth popped ears and shakes if the eph is very high quality.
Old 13-07-2008, 16:29
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytom View Post
25-50mg stacked with 200-400mg of caffiene gives swim dry mouth popped ears and shakes if the eph is very high quality.
What do you mean if it's high quality? Isn't ephedrine a legal product where you live?

But yeah, caffeine is a much stronger recreational drug. You didn't think coffee shops were about taste, did you?
Old 13-07-2008, 16:33

Male from United States

nope sadly not easily and its expensive.

caffiene and eph work together like 1+1=3
Old 29-07-2008, 20:44

24 y/o Female
inhalexxhale is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

It's not easily legal..? There's a gas station by my apartment that sells it. You have to be at least eighteen to purchase it; Same as energy shots and similar products.
Old 30-07-2008, 09:32

Male from United States

its not illegal but not legel either. its a bit of a grey area. chest eze can be readily bought but they are a mere 8mg each and work out quite expensive.

much better to try and source some turkish eph from outside the uk in Swim's opinion.
Old 30-07-2008, 19:26

25 y/o Male
Mr Stoned should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Does any one know how long time it is till the tolerance has dropped? I used Ephedrine daily for about 3 weeks about 100 mg per day(with about 400 mg of Caffeine) about 2-3 weeks ago. Took 50 mg(with about 200 mg Caffeine) yesterday and fellt some buzz. though not as much as the first time I took it, I have taken other stuff meanwhile I waited those two - three weeks e.g. MDMA Crystals. I use them to lose some more weight when I train etc, and as tinytom said they are great as a apetite suppersion and excersice aid but not so good if you wanna get a good "high".I would say though I like Ephedrine probably more than Amphetamine! Its illegal in Sweden(wich kinda sucks for me...)
Old 05-08-2008, 13:01
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Stoned View Post
Does any one know how long time it is till the tolerance has dropped?
First understand a little bit about how drugs work.

Ephedrine is a noradrenaline (and dopamine?) reuptake inhibitor. By blocking reuptake, you're basically stopping the brain's recycling process, and this means a lot more neurotransmitters are being destroyed/removed instead of recycled. Heavy use, or using over a long period of time, leaves the brain severely drained of these chemicals. The amount of time it takes to recover from the tolerance depends on how quickly you can refill your brain.

Some things you can do to speed up this process:
-supplement with B vitamins
-eat a lot of meat
-supplement with L-tyrosine or L-phenylalanine (naturally found in meat)
-get as much high-quality sleep as you can
-avoid stimulant drugs since they also drain your brain

This is anecdotal, but I very quickly build an ephedrine tolerance if I'm not getting much sleep; like only 6 hours per day. The tolerance is almost nonexistent if I stop all stimulants for a few days and sleep properly. If you were hardcore into using ephedrine and other stimulants, I can't imagine it taking any longer than a few weeks to have no tolerance at all, assuming you eat properly and sleep well.
Old 17-08-2008, 11:29

27 y/o Male
The Rice God is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1

mod edited : price discussion is not allowed on the forum
------------------------------------------------------------

hi, swim uses ephedrine at work sometimes when he's having problems concentrating (he was told he might have add but never actually diagnosed with it) and he uses 1 tablet in the morning and 1 again in the afternoon, this is not for any kind of rush but instead to help keep him focused.

swim recently bought 100 tabs for XXX but since swim only knows one person he can get them off he is wondering; swim was told the tablets are 1500mg ones but swim can't find any info anywhere on the internet about tablets containing 1500mg so swim is suspecting that the guy who sold him these is lying! (they are definately eph though) does anybody know if you can get 1500mg tabs? made by unexo labs..

Last edited by Benga; 05-05-2010 at 16:52.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:51

Male from United Kingdom
thepresenter should review received reputation comments.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rice God View Post
hi, swim uses ephedrine at work sometimes when he's having problems concentrating (he was told he might have add but never actually diagnosed with it) and he uses 1 tablet in the morning and 1 again in the afternoon, this is not for any kind of rush but instead to help keep him focused.

swim recently bought 100 tabs for £60 but since swim only knows one person he can get them off he is wondering; swim was told the tablets are 1500mg ones but swim can't find any info anywhere on the internet about tablets containing 1500mg so swim is suspecting that the guy who sold him these is lying! (they are definately eph though) does anybody know if you can get 1500mg tabs? made by unexo labs..
Swim bought a 1000 tabs of 30 mg off some website a while back. The highest dose that swim have ever heard of in Ephedrine hcl is 60 mg.
A while back they did have these Hornet Caps ECA with 100 mg in. 1500 mg of ephedrine in a capsule is a little high unless he is getting Ephedra herbal extract or leaf then its still high but not as high as the ephedrine.

Has he tried the T5 or Dymethadrine? They are both pretty much the same and easy to get from your local fish net

thepresenter added 10 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytom View Post
its not illegal but not legel either. its a bit of a grey area. chest eze can be readily bought but they are a mere 8mg each and work out quite expensive.

much better to try and source some turkish eph from outside the uk in Swim's opinion.
In the Uk Ephedrine is a legal substance you can carry it take it whatever you want. You cannot sell it as an unlicensed medication and Prosecution would ensue under the medicines act. It can only be purchased while a Qualified Pharmacist is present as well. Prescriptions are needed for some preparations as well.

Go to erowids drugs ephedrine vault and look up law

Last edited by thepresenter; 05-05-2010 at 11:51. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2010, 21:34
Titanium Member

Male from United States
DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.DiabolicScheme must live here.
Points: 1,174, Level: 5 Points: 1,174, Level: 5 Points: 1,174, Level: 5
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

SWIM doesn't recommend Ephedrine for a cheap thrill, SWIM has tried ~42.5mg of ephedrine HCL + 200mg caffeine and only got anxiety, panic, rapid heart beat, headache and shakes.

Ephedrine works pretty good as a cheap substitute for ADD meds. when you are out and is also a great appetite suppressant for those who are trying to lose weight, other than that there is nothing of value from Ephedrine.

DiabolicScheme added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabolicScheme View Post
SWIM doesn't recommend Ephedrine for a cheap thrill, SWIM has tried ~42.5mg of ephedrine HCL + 200mg caffeine and only got anxiety, panic, rapid heart beat, headache and shakes.

Ephedrine works pretty good as a cheap substitute for ADD meds. when you are out and is also a great appetite suppressant for those who are trying to lose weight, other than that there is nothing of value from Ephedrine...
other than obvious conversions.

Last edited by DiabolicScheme; 05-05-2010 at 21:34. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2010, 22:39
Gold Member

Male from United States
Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.
Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8

yeah SWIM was never a big fan of Ephedrine, however, if he DID take it, it was always in conjunction with marijuana (and possibly some 5-htp) back in his day. It wasn't anything special, but the marijuana took care of the edge it gave.
All in all: meh.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:44
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Impure157 is captain of the psychonauts.Impure157 is captain of the psychonauts.Impure157 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Swim has done ephedrine HCL tablets hundreds of times in his life, unless he's taking a dose of upwards of 150mg he gets almost no appetite suppression, which is mildly annoying considering SWIM is constantly trying to lose any extra weight possible.

At a regular dose of 25-50mg (SWIM is able to purchase tablets at a local gas station in packs of either 2 or 12, each tablet containing 12.5mg, and depending on the brand sometimes 200mg guaifenesin.) all Swim gets is a strange but mildly pleasant body high and depending on other factors (sleep the night before, caffeine intake beforehand) mild concentration boost along with a strange type of mental stimulation, akin to 600mg of caffeine.

At 100-150mg the body high is multiplied and more enjoyable this time the concentration is more pronounced and SWIM begins to feel weak appetite suppression.

150-225mg the body high is about the same as it was at 100-150 the appetite suppression is hitting near amphetamine levels, the concentration and stimulation are roughly the same as before but once the dosage starts creeping past 170mg-ish there is some definite euphoria present. The highest dose SWIM has ever done was 225 and there was similar euphoria to roughly 20mg of Adderall, but all the other effects are about the same as 150mg, although if there is a difference it is VERY slight.

Also swim would never recommend ingesting anywhere near 225mg at once as the couple times he did swim was fine until the mild euphoria wore off. After this he was still kept awake but was exhausted, just generally grumpy and it felt every muscle in his body was vibrating faintly, while his heart rate and blood pressure were definitely severely elevated. For the rest of that day the world was definitely NOT his oyster.

SWIMs days of anything past 50mg a day are well past, on an occasion he's too tired for caffeine it's a good kick in the seat but there is no reason to suffer or risk suffering the negative effects of a higher dose as the positives are NOT worth it.
Old 09-05-2010, 16:16

Male from United Kingdom
thepresenter should review received reputation comments.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

In order to lose weight on Eph hcl the best option for SWIY is to

first not get the brand with guifensin in.

Two, Stack it with at least 150 mg of caffeine swim would use 200 mg + to get the optimal effect. You would never need to take more than 60 mg of ephedrine in one go. If SWIY is doing that then take a break and bring up their intolerance.

Three, do some exercise. If you don't do any exercise then the effects of these substances are reduced and you are less likely to get the optimal appetite suppression. Long walks lifting weights is all you have to do but do it regularly and if anything keep moving.

Four. Take the Ephedrine and caffeine on an empty stomach with a large cup of green tea and a medium glass of grapefruit juice. These will increase the thermogenic action of the stack. Once in the morning and if required once in the afternoon.

Other things that may help are L tyrosine supplement and actually not eating loads of food. Remember its SWIY who is putting food in their face. This stuff is to help with weight-loss the other part is you.
Old 14-05-2010, 21:04

27 y/o Male from United States
living2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

SWIM just wanted to concur with the poster who stated that repeated ephedrine hcl use results in massive build up in tolerance to ephedrine hcl within 2 wks.

At first it put a damper in SWIM's appetite, but after chronic usage, i.e. 6 months of yellow swarm and/or yellow jackets w/herbal ephedra sinica (pre ban variety @ 3 count x 25mg PD) SWIM had built up massive tolerance to its effects.

Though, SWIM thinks appetite still is reduced, b/c when SWIM would stop taking for more than 1 day, and wasn't on any other appetite suppressants, SWIM would gain weight easily as his appetite soared.

Bottom line is ephedrine hcl is a dirty drug. Really rough on the body (mentally, I don't know about physically).
Old 18-05-2010, 21:51

Male
duckling1964 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am looking for something to help me get through some very tough exams in the next month. Ephedrine works from what I've heard from others, however, I don't know where/how to get it in Belgium. Any hits?
Old 03-07-2011, 05:54
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

I have purchased an asthma medication that has ephedrine (12.5mg a pill) and take it as it says to. What I was wondering, is what is the largest therapeutic dosage that I can safely take. I am not doing it to try and get a "speed" high, just wondering where the danger zone is for someone who has 0 tolerance to it. Chances are I will stay at the recommended dosage, but because of the guaifenensin (200mg a pill) I just don't want to have a bad time taking any more than it says, but would like to know where the danger zone is with both medications in this asthma pill.

By the way, this freaking medication is great because I could not take most expectorant medications and my asthma has been acting up.

I know this is an old thread, but I UTFSE so that I wouldn't be adding a new thread.

trdofbeingtrd added 357 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Anyone?

I will wait a couple days before I ask again.

Last edited by trdofbeingtrd; 03-07-2011 at 05:54. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-07-2011, 05:29
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
Dreamland is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Don't expect a super buzz high from ephedrine if you have a high tolerance to amphetamines. Ephedrine seems more peripheral - shaky, heart pounding, nervous feeling, physical energy; whereas, amphetamine is more mental, euphoria, optimistic, psycho-stimulant effect.

SWIM don't even care for racemic amphetamine these days. SWIM likes the dextro-amphetamine the best. if it's not dextro, fuckit. of course SWIM could only imagine d-meth, oh my goodness, that would b something. prolly a GOOD thing SWIM didn't have that opportunity to try meth.

back on the topic of ephedrine. SWIM actually prefers Sida Cordifolia. it's seems like a smooth nice energetic feel; however, it is not really a euphoria per say for SWIM. SWIM will take Sida for occasions like this past weekend where SWIM had to move furniture for SWIM's brother - required physical energy. Now today, SWIM had to study, so took d-amp instead of the mental energy.

SWIM kinda got a little OT, but SWIM is still geeked after 14 of goodness from 1 solid dose this morning, fuck yeah.
Old 04-07-2011, 16:20
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamland View Post
Don't expect a super buzz high from ephedrine if you have a high tolerance to amphetamines. Ephedrine seems more peripheral - shaky, heart pounding, nervous feeling, physical energy; whereas, amphetamine is more mental, euphoria, optimistic, psycho-stimulant effect.

SWIM don't even care for racemic amphetamine these days. SWIM likes the dextro-amphetamine the best. if it's not dextro, fuckit. of course SWIM could only imagine d-meth, oh my goodness, that would b something. prolly a GOOD thing SWIM didn't have that opportunity to try meth.

back on the topic of ephedrine. SWIM actually prefers Sida Cordifolia. it's seems like a smooth nice energetic feel; however, it is not really a euphoria per say for SWIM. SWIM will take Sida for occasions like this past weekend where SWIM had to move furniture for SWIM's brother - required physical energy. Now today, SWIM had to study, so took d-amp instead of the mental energy.

SWIM kinda got a little OT, but SWIM is still geeked after 14 of goodness from 1 solid dose this morning, fuck yeah.
I appreciate the reply, and the extra information. Don't take this the wrong way, but it did not answer my question at all. I was wondering what is the starting dosage of primatene before it starts to get dangerous. Thank you again for replying though.

Share this on:

Tags
5-htp

» New Threads
should I stay or should I go?
Last post by so so sad in vegas
3 Replies, 52 Views
FDA Kratom Import alert!!!
Last post by ianzombie
84 Replies, 5,120 Views
kratom and help on day 5 no opiates
Last post by DepoV