Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 10-07-2008, 20:23
Iridium Member

40 y/o Male
Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,058, Level: 5 Points: 1,058, Level: 5 Points: 1,058, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
US Federal Probation Drug Testing Questions

I got caught being naughty by the FBI and now that I'm out of the pokey I've got (at least) 3 years of monthly drug testing to go threw. Sense my crime wasn't drug related they shouldn't be looking for anything specific like Mescaline or something.

I'm not concerned with Benzos and amphetamines because I have monthly prescriptions for Klonopin (Clonazepam), Altivan (Lorazepam), and Dexedrine (D-Amphetamine sulfate).

These are my questions:

1. can they detect 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt, 2c-p, 2c-e, or 2c-b with a urine test? If not the standard piss test then with an extended urine test?
  2. Do probation officers go beyond a standard urine test for people who weren't convicted of a drug felony?
  3. Do probation officers test for alcohol with a piss test or a Breathalyzer?
  4. Will I get a call telling me to come in for a drug test out of the blue?

I would rather burn in hell then smoke weed and go back to jail because I broke probation. Everyone who went back to jail, where I was locked up, were back for probation violations because of cannabis, cocaine, heroin, or a crime involving alcohol like a DWI. I don't want to be one of those guys.
Old 10-07-2008, 21:10
Titanium Member

Male from Afghanistan
Milk man is captain of the psychonauts.Milk man is captain of the psychonauts.Milk man is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 268, Level: 2 Points: 268, Level: 2 Points: 268, Level: 2
Re: US Federal Probation Drug Testing Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeker View Post
I got caught being naughty by the FBI and now that I'm out of the pokey I've got (at least) 3 years of monthly drug testing to go threw. Sense my crime wasn't drug related they shouldn't be looking for anything specific like Mescaline or something.

I'm not concerned with Benzos and amphetamines because I have monthly prescriptions for Klonopin (Clonazepam), Altivan (Lorazepam), and Dexedrine (D-Amphetamine sulfate).

These are my questions:

1. can they detect 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt, 2c-p, 2c-e, or 2c-b with a urine test? If not the standard piss test then with an extended urine test?
  2. Do probation officers go beyond a standard urine test for people who weren't convicted of a drug felony?
  3. Do probation officers test for alcohol with a piss test or a Breathalyzer?
  4. Will I get a call telling me to come in for a drug test out of the blue?

I would rather burn in hell then smoke weed and go back to jail because I broke probation. Everyone who went back to jail, where I was locked up, were back for probation violations because of cannabis, cocaine, heroin, or a crime involving alcohol like a DWI. I don't want to be one of those guys.

The answers I am about to give you are from what I understand about the Nevada state probation so it may not apply. But I would think that the Federal would be harsher than state.

I really do doubt it, not many people know about these drugs so they may feel it would be a waste to test for them.

"4-Acetoxy-DMT is an uncommon synthetic psychedelic. Like psilocybin, it is metabolically converted to psilocin and is therefore thought to be nearly identical to psilocybin in effects." Some people claim that they test for mushrooms, so this might cause a false positive.

1. Do probation officers go beyond a standard urine test for people who weren't convicted of a drug felony?
Some people get their tests sent off to be lab tested, some just give you a cup with strips attached. They check for temp, creatinine and a few other things and a screen on drugs(I never really checked).
  1. Do probation officers test for alcohol with a piss test or a Breathalyzer?
Are you allowed to have alcohol? They will mostlikly piss test you for it since it has a longer detection period. If you have an ankle bracelet(house arrest), some detect alcohol sweat. If you are on house arrest, they may also give you a breathalyzer you blow into at random times.

1. Will I get a call telling me to come in for a drug test out of the blue?
Atleast here, it depends on the probation officer. Some are cool and will tell you when they will be stopping by and others will appear out of the blue with a cup. See if you have formal or informal probation.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:40
Banned

58 y/o Male
old hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPAC
Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6

A buddy of swims was on federal probation for a while. He had to call a number everyday to see if he was chosen for a drug test. Apparently he screwed up, now he serving some time in a federal joint.
Old 11-07-2008, 17:49
Iridium Member

40 y/o Male
Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.

Best to wait and see how things are done over a year then guess on this one. Being free is far more important then anything else.
Old 17-07-2008, 20:19
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

40 y/o Male from United Kingdom
china cat is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2

This is a bit late and slightly off topic but why do they test you for alcohol? Are you not allowed to drink alcohol when you're on probation in the US?

I suppose three years of drug testing is better then being inside but from over here in the UK it seems that this drug testing business in the US is getting a little out of hand?

May it pass quickly.
Old 20-07-2008, 18:22
Iridium Member

40 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by china cat View Post
This is a bit late and slightly off topic but why do they test you for alcohol? Are you not allowed to drink alcohol when you're on probation in the US?
If you're on federal probation just a picture of you with a beer in a pub will get you thrown back into prison. If I tested positive for anything at all I'd find myself back in jail for at least a year.

Beeker added 652 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Oh, and your probation officer randomly comes to your house and legally can come in and look around. Mine randomly showed up Friday night at 8:00pm.

Last edited by Beeker; 20-07-2008 at 18:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on: