Register Tags

Notices

Old 08-07-2008, 18:33

25 y/o Male
Nofxswim is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Methamphetamine and constipation

Hello, SWIM is 19 years old and been useing meth for a year, recently in the past 3 months or so he's been bingeing, and haveing horriable issues with controling his bladder, he's a complete retard when it comes to meth. Anyways i was told its becuase he eats then doesn't take a crap then he hits a line of meth. He's always had constpation issues before he used meth. Now its to the point where he smells like crap. SWIM smells so bad he can be driving witht the window open and everyone can smell. How do u fix this? He tried to stay clean for 2 weeks it got better but he relapsed and it happend again. the docter ran his urine for track infecton, it was clean, he said its possiable its swims prostate.

Anyone have info on this and aaway to solve it? its not even reported as meth related i understand.

Last edited by ~lostgurl~; 09-07-2008 at 11:42. Reason: swim
Old 08-07-2008, 19:33
R.I.P.

Female
cyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way up
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2
Re: Meth and bladd control?

Well first do you mean swim uses meth? LOL just reminding you of the rules. It could be when you sweat, it has a smell to it probably because of the meth. Constipation could be from poor nutrition which is common. Poor hygiene maybe? Swim here takes several showers since she doesn't like funky smells. Other than that, swim isn't sure.
Old 08-07-2008, 22:01

25 y/o Male

swim, takes care of himself showers,brushes teeth, and eats, The smell is not the meth, it smells like poop, like when swim eats and then after the meal swim dose a line, swim will have to go poop, but it does not come out and it just smells sooo bad. swim can take a shower 5000x rright after swim still lose control of bladder form the presure of the poop. swim stays hydrated on meth aswell, he uses water not sodas or sport drinks. swim already is trying to quit meth beuase he sees health becomeing a huge issue, but relaps do happen to swim and want to be prepared on how to prevent this nasty thing. swim feels like hes been useing for years when its only been off and on for a year.
Old 08-07-2008, 23:39
Banned

Male
Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.

Hello SWIY...Let me know. How much Meth is SWIy doing? Like every day? Like how much and how often per day?
Old 09-07-2008, 03:49

25 y/o Male

Swim goes on bindges, not a daily thing. but well all know how meth binges work out. anyways swim wants to know if you have constpation problems prior to meth use, can useing meth before you poop cause these loss of bladder control when high, and cause that aful poop smell thats so vile people from yards away can smell. swim wnats to know if your digestive system cant break down meth alone? I started taking vitams, and eating more. I started to eat alot of fruits, hopefullly it works out.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:03
Banned

Male
Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofxswim View Post
Swim goes on bindges, not a daily thing. but well all know how meth binges work out. anyways swim wants to know if you have constpation problems prior to meth use, can useing meth before you poop cause these loss of bladder control when high, and cause that aful poop smell thats so vile people from yards away can smell. swim wnats to know if your digestive system cant break down meth alone? I started taking vitams, and eating more. I started to eat alot of fruits, hopefullly it works out.
Well SWIy it is like this. I would really like to help you and give you some kind of a diagnosis or working diagnosis. Or at least an idea. But I really cannot get a grip on what you are trying to say from the way you are communicating it. I am not judging but just stating how I percieve it. You are just not describing things in a way I can understand or in enough depth. So I really cannot say. So you would to either need to write more in depth or see a GI/GU doctor for an exam and history.

But I will say to you that yes it is possible that meth could cause bladder incontinance and you could be more apt to get it if constipated. And as far as the smell thing I just do not fully understand what you are saying. So either try and be more detailed or see the GI/GU doctors or even an internist
Old 09-07-2008, 05:55

25 y/o Male

Sorry its a pretty embarassing problem, and its hard to describe. But basicly is it possiable that the meth makes swim so dehydrated, when hes trying to pass a bowl, that it can harden and get stuck, then smell really bad? beucase sometimes swim has to go on meth, i feel it pass then it just stops and swim can feel it, really nasty feeling. Sorry if its not clear
Old 03-09-2008, 04:45
Silver Member

47 y/o Female from United Kingdom
humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Re: Methamphetamine and bladder control

Swimmy notices, she goes for "half a wee" and then the other half a bit later.
Sometimes the same with the solids too.
Hewlett packarse.
Swimmy suspects heavy phet past abuse may contribute to the half-wees, as she got over it from past damage from pills.
As for the solid - digestion and mental symptoms go hand in hand. Speed is not good for swimmys mental state, and the extra work the digestive system does when swimmy is anxious contributes to the solid disposal interruptions.

Hope helps
Old 08-02-2009, 11:23

Male
Regaining_My_Soul is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Re: Methamphetamine and bladder control

A non-stimulant laxative or fiber therapy (Citrucel is the best). Works like a charm. Oh, if you're very constipated, buy a bottle of Magnesium Citrate. It works within 20 minutes.
Old 06-03-2009, 17:08
Banned

Male
nefarious145 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Methamphetamine and constipation

Gee, it looks like the only solution here is to get off the ampheamines... durr
Old 18-03-2009, 02:47
Palladium Member

Female from Earth
ex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumex-junkie is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 5,548, Level: 10 Points: 5,548, Level: 10 Points: 5,548, Level: 10
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

ah. swim ate a punnet of cherry tomatoes the other day and had the runs lulz. eat a punnet of cherry tomatoes every day lulz. also drink lots of water. carry a drink bottle everywhere you go, if swiy is off gutz on meth then they will drink it simply because its in their hand, and its something to do.

Old 12-04-2009, 17:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

31 y/o Male from Yemen
stupidretard should review received reputation comments.
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1

swim used to have problems with constipation, but he found that taking metamucil works wonders for him. Swim has a shitty diet, not drink that much water, but will still not be constipated at all as long as he takes metamucil 3 times a day.
Old 16-04-2009, 01:18
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
kcfleecr is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

Take care of SWIYourself....If SWIY is constipated, take a laxative. If SWIY is thirsty, drink a bottle of water. If SWIY's stomach is growling, eat. If SWIY's eyes are dry and red, use some Visine. Take daily vitamins, eat even if SWIY isn't hungry. Bathe, brush teeth and use mouthwash. Bathe again. Brush again.

Sleep. Wake up, take vitamins, bathe, brush teeth, drink water, eat.

Easier said than done, but it's pretty simple

Post Quality Evaluations:
Simple but still very good advice.
Old 30-04-2009, 18:42
Silver Member

Male
ill_repute is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

SWIM wishes he could relate....it does the exact opposite to SWIM

SWIM usually has to press mud before the first line hits the back of his nose.
Old 18-05-2009, 14:11
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from United States
Donmeka is a decent psychonaut.Donmeka is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 581, Level: 3 Points: 581, Level: 3 Points: 581, Level: 3

agree with the above poster. the OPS must be from sumother planet lol jk cuz SWIMs RXd 30mg adderalls not uncontrollably but has to be taken care of sooner better than later SWIM must let the brown river flow and flow freely it does.

LOL it got so annoying that SWIM decided finally to quit heroin and use imodium or w/e fopr the runs insteadd of spending more money and having the problem again and again.
Old 22-06-2009, 00:09

Male
JudasTheJunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Swim got diarrhoea a week after he tried meth for the first time. Never had diarrhoea before in his life. He was drunk that night but the meth sobered him up. The week went on, and he ate normal all week, but the following weekend was spent mostly on the toilet.
Not that this answer your question, but what do you think? Could this be meth related? Swim can't see any other reason - me neither...
Old 22-06-2009, 14:08
Silver Member

37 y/o Male
mr. nawtynuff is a decent psychonaut.

To the OP: (whom I just noticed posted this nearly a year ago) Swim would have to agree with swiLobsang, since it is very difficult to understand what exactly you're asking. Often swim is offset from the way communication exists at this site due to how members' use of 'swim' and how effective they're able to convey the subject w\o becoming too ambiguous. Other times it can be a few simple typo's that clouds the question being asked beyond comprehension. Then there are the questions that are lost upon swim just because the question or post is just too confusing or littered w\ incomplete questions that trail into another statement or question in the post making it a difficult read and even harder for one to get an appropriate response. So before posting swiyour question, use the preview feature & definitely read it back swiyourself. Be sure that the questions asked are clear, easily enough understood and everything makes sense before proceeding to submit the post. The reason swiyour post is confusing is: If swiyour having an issue controlling bladder, how is constipation a problem? Bladders only hold urine and not any crap, poop, shit, feces, or whatever description is preferred. If swiy believes that constipation has contributed to having an overwhelmingly foul body odor, read the info I had to paste down below (since making a link to another site it is prohibited , there's more info such as treatment procedures available on website noted above the text pasted below so you should definitely take a look) and then schedule an appointment to get checked out. When seeing the doctor, be blunt about the issue; explain the problem and don't be concerned about using pretty words to describe an ugly problem. Just apologize beforehand if swiy thinks it might be overly offensive. And while I doubt that using methamphetamine is the ultimate cause of the problem, it certainly dehydrates the body rather significantly, so if swiy has always had constipation problems; using meth is most likely making it even more difficult to eliminate the already "troubled" waste if swiy isn't drinking the extra liquids to properly hydrate oneself. Thus mentioning drug habits isn't completely necessary, however this decision is swiyours to make. But personally, I don't think swim would do it unless whatever the medical professional prescribes on the initial visit doesn't seem to help the problem any. Then perhaps mention it on the followup visit if condition hasn't improved. Swim realizes that this isn't a "light read" but hopefully might just find some help to swiyour problem. Good luck
-mr. nawtynuff

the following info is pasted from: (3xdouble u).enzymestuff.com/rtencopresis.h t m
(fix url by inserting www & remove spaces between h t m)
What Is Encopresis and What to Do About It? Encopresis is something to be aware of when there are possible intestinal health problems. It is more common than you might guess, especially in children. Encopresis can be thought of as constipation gone out of control. When the waste in the colon builds up for any number of reasons, you have constipation. If this is not relieved reasonably soon, the person can becomed impacted. An X-ray can show if there is impaction, if you want one done. At times, the solid waste builds up and causes the colon to expand to accommodate the growing mass. The colon can expand up to four times its typical size. Liquid waste may seep around the solid mass as well. This leads to streaking or staining in the underwear, smaller ‘droppings’ coming through, or what appears to be alternating constipation and diarrhea. Or constipation and a thick, pasty output. If you see any of these, consider encopresis and deal with it immediately because toxins may be stagnating in the colon and lead to even more problems. The polluted environment in the colon may be killing off the beneficial bacteria and allowing an overgrowth of the harmful toxic bacteria. This can produce an incredibly strong smell. You may also notice strong body odor or bad breath even if the person just took a shower or recently brushed their teeth.

To treat encopresis, there are some options. If there is serious impaction, consult your medical care professional for ideas. The usual treatment suggests giving a laxative or enema to start breaking up the mass and eliminating it. Magnesium is a very natural route and works as a laxative at higher doses. Because magnesium deficiency is so common, this supplement might help with any additional magnesium needs at the same time. Some people opt to give one of the laxative products from the pharmacy or grocery store and use according to directions. Next, plan on keeping a very definite schedule of when the person goes to the bathroom to ‘try’ and see if anything comes out. The person should go to the bathroom about ten minutes after eating breakfast and dinner at least, and any other time after eating you can remember or it is convenient. The person should ‘try’ for about ten minutes long. This part is very, very essential to the program because it takes advantage of the body’s natural digestive movements, and helps the body to get back into a proper elimination pattern. It is common enough that the person may not be able to feel when they needed to go to the bathroom. They genuinely cannot feel the sensations. This may be due to the person having sensory integration dysfunction. When the person initially does not have the sensory feedback of when he needs to go, the constipation builds up, and then the problem perpetuates. Another route is that you may become constipated first, and as the colon stretches out, the nerves are no longer close to and in rhythm with the amount of waste. Even if the mass is eliminated, the colon is so stretched out that it will not sense the build up of more waste until another massive amount accumulates. The problem again perpetuates itself. Scheduling times to ‘try’ is very important, because it does not rely on the person feeling the need to go.

Adjust the diet to favor looser stools. Include more fiber and pure water. Many people also include something like mineral oil, commercial fiber products, or magnesium on a daily basis to keep things loose.

This anti-encopresis program needs to be kept up for a good six months or more. It is very common to see good results by the third or fourth month and to give it up because the person appears to be doing well. What happens is that you may have reestablished a good elimination pattern, but the colon has not yet contracted back to its original size. Some people are also very prone to becoming constipated and the situation can recur easily. So it is good to plan on six months or more.

If bacteria overgrowth has occurred you may want to consider a probiotic supplement at least for a while until the colon is normalized again. If the person has sensory integration issues, there are exercises available that can help regain better feeling in this area.

mr. nawtynuff added 162 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

To JudasTheJunkie: No, it isn't very likely,...at all! Maybe if the odd chance the meth caused your immune system to take a hit, but again even that seems unlikely. What most likely happened was that swiy ate something that caused a mild case of food poisoning. Swim says mild because a good case of food poisoning makes one have stuff coming out of both ends, that is vomiting & diarrhea (cha cha cha). This becomes dangerous once the body is unable to hydrate itself from the lack of being able to keep any food or drink in stomach w\o puking it up. If this happens, one will find his ass sitting in the emergency room on an extremely uncomfortable hospital bed getting fluids from an I.V. drip bag that you eventually find out is very expensive and is a really slow process.

Last edited by mr. nawtynuff; 22-06-2009 at 14:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 23-06-2009, 09:01
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from United States
DiggerDan is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1

A strict hydration, diet and fiber supplement regimen can go a long way in keeping things moving along!

When the body is dehydrated it will absorb water from feces moving it's way through the intestines. Even as far down as colon. As the feces looses moisture it doesn't move as easily and slows down, thus sitting in the tract for the time your are binging and it's odor growing stronger,

Google 'fecal impaction' if one wants to know the consequences of chronic constipation. Vomit feces anyone?

Swim stays well hydrated throughout a binge and upon coming down will drink sometimes up to 4 liters in 24 hours. Things are moving again in no time.

In addition, it would be wise to eat a diet rich in fruits and veggies. Also supplementing with a natural laxative such as Metamucil or psyllium husk. But these are most effective when swiy is well hydrated.

To be extra safe one could keep a cheap disposable enema such Fleet around.

Share this on:

Tags
addict, amphetamine, amphetamine use, constipation, crystal, crystal meth, drug, drugs-forum, meth, meth side effects, meth use, methamphetamine, methamphetamine health, methamphetamine side effects, methamphetamine use, smoking meth, stole, visine