Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Fentanyl
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-06-2008, 15:32
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United States
fuckit should review received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Help smoking fentanyl patch

SWIM is currently evaporating the gel out of a fentanyl patch. SWIM intends on smoking the crystals. How should SWIM do this? Freebase or pipe?? If freebase, then how does SWIM go about doing this?? HELP please.
Old 19-06-2008, 17:30
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,493, Level: 5 Points: 1,493, Level: 5 Points: 1,493, Level: 5
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
Re: Help smoking fentanyl patch

There are several threads on this subject so it would be worth reading them first. Frankly i can't give you an answer, eye balling a dose of this stuff is down right dangerous and tolerance should be taken in to account. If there is little to no tolerance to opiates then i can't urge enough caution when playing with fentanyl patches, they are extremely dangerous and even after they have been used properly on the skin they can still contain a potentially lethal dose.

Probably a good idea to read something like the thread (below) How to abuse Fentanyl Patches??, but don't just read the first page, read it all. First off the person that created the thread has been banned as have at least one other, i suspect this was because the information they were giving out was very ambiguous and could be very dangerous to follow.

After some reading has been done on this issue i suggest reading Fatal Intravenous Fentanyl Abuse. Now obviously this is about injecting this stuff but it also mentions how a user smoked it and overdosed, they were revived and survived it, but was later found dead after doing it again. I suggest reading this because it will show just how dangerous fentanyl patches can be.
Old 19-06-2008, 19:19

Female from United States
fuckit should review received reputation comments.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

Swim says:

I have read all of the related threads, and I have been using for years just never smoked it. I know how much to do, I just want a description on a good method for smoking the crystals.

Post Quality Evaluations:
no self incrimination - you should know this by now.

Last edited by Helene; 02-02-2010 at 21:08. Reason: self incrimination, and removing quoted text
Old 23-06-2008, 22:34

25 y/o Male
brandnameONLY should review received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

make a foil pipe and put the crystals in the pipe and kiss it with a flame while VERY slowly inhaling. dont burn it but tilt the pipe so that you only use the wavy heat above the lighter. if you dont want to do this just fold foil into a V and put the crystals on it and heat underneath and inhale the vapor through your tooter. typical basing.
Old 11-01-2010, 19:35

Male
Weathermen is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Swim says:

I posted what I believe the best way to smoke them in a similar thread. Although it's about smoking the Mylan non-gel patches the same way works with the gel ones, here is part of the post:

"I also smoke the non-gel Mylan Fetanyl patches, 100mcg. The most efficient way, also the way I recommend smoking them is to: Use a knife to carefully scrape the small layer of gel off of the plastic, once you get however much gel you want off, roll it all into a ball or pill shape, place it on a slab of foil (the non-shiny side) and then put a lighter to it for a few seconds so it sticks to the foil. Then, while holding it @ a angle so it slides down the foil use a straw or a hollowed out pen to follow behind it and inhale the smoke. The smoke is practically transparent but you can definitely feel it when you inhale it.

If anyone is familiar with smoking Oxycontin, it is almost the exact same thing. Some people refer to it as "Chasing The Dragon". You are also able to smoke the nearly transparent trails that the gel leaves as it slides down the foil."

Smoking Fetanyl out of any kind of pipe will result in a wasting the drug.

Like everyone says, Fetanyl is a dangerous drug and I would never recommend it to anyone because of that. But I feel that there are plenty of people that will, if not already disregarding that information thus I try to provide the proper and safe way to do these things. I try my best not to glorify so excuse me if anyone feels that way and is offended by the post that I make.

Post Quality Evaluations:
pls do not self incriminate

Last edited by Helene; 15-01-2010 at 11:08. Reason: self incrimination
Old 28-01-2010, 18:33
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

swims has a piece of a new kind of fentanyl patch that he isn't familiar with . he didn't look at the brand when he and his buddy split the 100 mcg/hr patch. the goop in the patch is like a sticky booger. swim was chewing it, then he had something to eat so he stuck it to his wrist and when he was done eating it was leeched on to his skin. has anyone ever had these and can you smoke them? its not the gel or the mylar ones. it came in a little tub like thing and had foil on it.
Old 01-02-2010, 16:35

Male
Kerrblur2 is an unknown quantity at this point

never did patches before but would love some insight.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:48

Male from United States
pharmacutaria is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1

Swim just had a 75mcg/h, and it was good. swim has a HIGH tolerance!!!swim wore it for 12 hours then the glue failed so he cut it open(gel type) and chewed it and put it under his tongue and between his cheek and gums.remeber he has a high opiate tolerance!!!!!!!!!! 80mg methadone+1-3perc irs +5 norcos a day.its been about 1-1.5 hours and swim feels good.

pharmacutaria added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

please be careful with these!!!!! swim has done lots of opiates over the years and he suggests weekend warriors to steer clear.

pharmacutaria added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

swim heard of someone dying at a phish concert trying to smoke one.

Last edited by pharmacutaria; 02-02-2010 at 09:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2014, 09:54
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from Canada
mellybean86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Fentanyl is very dangerous..a lot of people are dying from smoking and injecting them. If you are going to smoke it though the only brands worth smoking is ratios which are now teva.. you cut a piece off and stick it on a piece of tin foil buf make sure you take the lighter and burn off the plastic coating once the piece is stuck to the foil..light it and suck the smoke up through a straw.....Fentanyl is worse then heroin and the withdrawals are much worse then any other opioid sooo be careful
Old 13-04-2014, 16:36

25 y/o Male from Canada
ironranger is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I used to snort 5-10 oxy 80's a day and once I found fent I never looked back it's the only opiate that makes me nod so hard I almost bite my tounge off this is with huge tolerance so just be careful

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, bowl, crack, drugs-forum, duragesic, fentanyl, fentanyl patch, fentanyl patches, freebasing, gel patch, mallinckrodt, mylan, sandoz, smoking fentanyl, transdermal, watson