Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-06-2008, 13:30
Banned

33 y/o Female
CandiGirl is learning how to become a psychonaut.
What do dealers use to cut Heroin?

As above. SWIMs friend obtained a teenth of heroin and to look at all seemed ok, it was all in one rock and had to be broken up. It was typical brown heroin that is sold in the UK. Before injecting SWIMs friend put a small amount on some foil to test it out. Straight away the friend noticed that there was something a miss. As it melted in to oil, it bubbled and splattered, the smell that came off it was similar to that of burning toffee. It also tasted very sweet too. SWIMs friend said it took at least 7 lines before the crap burned away, then the heroin was left.

Only thing SWIM could think of that it had been cut with was (named possible adulterant agent removed).
Anyone else had a similar experience? When SWIM used she had been quite lucky as she had never bought anything that had been cut up badly. The worst experience SWIM had was some gear that looked like it had been dropped on a carpet as there were lots and lots of small hairs in it, really gross!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Could turn into a good post

Last edited by Alfa; 02-01-2013 at 01:10. Reason: Potential cutting agent.
Old 21-06-2008, 14:05
Titanium Member

41 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 914, Level: 4 Points: 914, Level: 4 Points: 914, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: What do dealers use to cut Heroin?

The trouble with street heroin is by the time it reaches the user it has been cut by every man and his dog just so they can make there extra bit. Swiy will find that street heroin is cut with anything from brick dust to glass and from floor cleaner to icing sugar. Best thing for any swim to do is if your not sure then smoke it at least you won't be pumping that shit into your veins.

True. Smoking is better for safety, but there's bound to be some diasagreement about your claim here. Why would someone who's running a "business" deliberately poison future customers?
Old 04-07-2008, 02:12
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Male from United States
drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.drug-bot must live here.
Points: 1,405, Level: 5 Points: 1,405, Level: 5 Points: 1,405, Level: 5

the usual suspects are - (potential names of adulterants removed).

Last edited by Smeg; 01-01-2013 at 21:52. Reason: Could be taken as viable suggestions for dealers.
Old 06-07-2008, 19:53

Male
rhudson is a decent psychonaut.rhudson is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1

Heroin is almost never intentionally cut with brick dust, broken glass, etc. Those are urban legends perpetuated by the ignorant media. Generally heroin is cut with inert water-soluable substances (Possible cutting agents removed). Occasionally H will also be cut with active substances (Potential cutting agents removed). Of the aforementioned, only the latter two are likely to pose a serious risk to you, though in massive doses quinine can also be dangerous.

I suspect SWIY's heroin was cut with some kind of sugar, which should be harmless. When in doubt do very small test doses and do not use alone.

Last edited by Smeg; 01-01-2013 at 22:01. Reason: Pruning of potential cutting agents. A couple of which can be very hazardous.
Old 09-07-2008, 23:49
Titanium Member

41 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 914, Level: 4 Points: 914, Level: 4 Points: 914, Level: 4

In swims home town a dealer swim knew was trying to sell brick dust as heroin. This is the trouble with it swiy will never know what is in it you just have to hope that it's ok for you, as even if 12 people have used the same shit before you you could be the unlucky 13th and OD. If you intend on using then please use responsibly and don't become another statistic.

Overdosing on "brick dust" is unlikely, though may be massively harmful.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:55
Platinum Member

Male from Netherlands
Psych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline Medline
Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8

I suspect SWIY's heroin was cut with some kind of sugar, which should be harmless. When in doubt do very small test doses and do not use alone.[/quote]Whether the Heroin is cut with a water soluble, or insoluble cutting agent, depends on which type of Heroin it is, and the preferrence of the dealer. But all the Heroin in Europe, as well as several other continents, is the water insoluble freebase, which is cut with water insoluble adulterants. Only the water soluble Heroin no. 4 is sometimes cut with water soluble adulterants.

Last edited by Smeg; 01-01-2013 at 23:26. Reason: Removal of quote previously edited.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:51

Male
rhudson is a decent psychonaut.rhudson is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0naut View Post
Whether the Heroin is cut with a water soluble, or insoluble cutting agent, depends on which type of Heroin it is, and the preferrence of the dealer. But all the Heroin in Europe, as well as several other continents, is the water insoluble freebase, which is cut with water insoluble adulterants. Only the water soluble Heroin no. 4 is sometimes cut with water soluble adulterants.
Any heroin should be soluble in water with the addition of citric acid.
Old 15-08-2008, 23:49
Silver Member

29 y/o Female from United States
Caitlin23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where Swim lives they usually use (potential adulterant name removed) to cut it with. But then again who knows what could be in there? Anything really. Swim has even found shards of glass in her dope!

Last edited by Smeg; 01-01-2013 at 22:21. Reason: Pruning a possibly harmful naming of cutting agent.
Old 16-10-2008, 16:00
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%

In Chi there's there. (Removal of name of potential cutting agent). Almost all dope is cut by them. Usually the dealers just put all the shit in a blender, so there's often some little red flecks in it. Sometimes so much that the dope cooks up pink. There's also this other pill they occasionally use which has a blue casing, but don't know the name. It actually enhances the high though and makes the rush better, unlike most other shit H gets cut with. SWIM got his shit outside the city once, where it was cut with lactose, and it made him sick albiet high and not caring still. SWIM figured out over 2 years that when they're going through withdrawals, sometimes shooting up just the (Removal of potential cutting agent) helps ease it.

dyingtomorrow added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitlin23 View Post
Where Swim lives they usually use (potential cutting agent removed) to cut it with. But then again who knows what could be in there? Anything really. Swim has even found shards of glass in her dope!
Heh, just noticed your post. Glad to find a dope kinship, cuz it seems like shit it so different if you even go a hundreds miles.

Last edited by Smeg; 01-01-2013 at 22:50. Reason: Pruning away potential suggestions for cutting agents.
Old 17-10-2008, 12:17
Silver Member

46 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Lisa J is a decent psychonaut.

SWIM'S in the (removal of potential source district) area and there's some really good gear going around at the moment although a month or so ago she had some that tasted almost of perfume when chased and SWIM could taste it for ages after. Some of that stuff was OK but other times it was a bit weak, any ideas what would produce that taste?

Last edited by Smeg; 01-01-2013 at 23:36. Reason: removal of potential source district.
Old 08-03-2012, 16:45
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Germany
pema is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Old question but I will answer nevertheless.

In Germany and the Netherlands Heroin is mainly cut with a mixture of paracetamol (in the USA it is call acetaminophen, I think), caffeine and brown food coloring.

This all is cheap stuff.
It is possible to add just caffeine alone. it's bitter tasting like heroin. would be OK for the people who inject. but not for smokers. when heroin/caffeine gets cold on aluminum foil you can see the difference. (English is not my native language. the words are missing for this explanation) it looks dull(?) and not glossy(?) as pure heroin when it gets cold. but when you add paracetamol is looks as it should be when it gets cold on aluminum foil.
but after adding caffeine/paracetamol it looks too white. in western europe that stuff is available nearly only as brown powder (no black tar or something like that). and therefore then brown food coloring is added.

this stuff is produced in really great amounts and sold only for cutting heroin.
when i bought greater amounts of heroin, I got the uncut (well, not really) stuff and this cutting stuff in order to mix it by myself.

that's what mainly is in the heroin. but later, the "little fish" who sell it on street also want do make more money and then they put in everything they can find. so sometimes sugar or some really bad crap is added.

in germany there is the urban legend, that you could find strychnine in every heroin. but this is simply not true.
when the police busts you and confiscates your dope, it will be analyzed. and you can also search online to see what police confiscated. there are some analyzes to find. in nearly no sample of the last years was any strychnine.
Old 08-03-2012, 17:21
Titanium Member

54 y/o Female from United States
ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.ratgirldjh really adds to the discussion.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

this sounds like it was cut with the gooey toffee.

my friend used to cut all tar he sold with tootsie rolls. no one ever complained though. i think toffee smells more than tootsie rolls.

it shouldn't hurt you but would be good to find a better source.
Old 08-03-2012, 19:57
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from Scotland
Jimmy11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

During the drought at Christmas 2010,swim had exactly that same kind of gear.When it was put on the foil you had ro tun it for a couple of lines to get rid of the shit and to get to the heroin.When swim cooked it up for a dig it looked like milky tea in the tool and swim was apprehensive about shooting it but he done it and he got a good dunt from it.Swim had to be quick though cause it congealed in the tool luckily swim was using 2mls for his groin and not 1mls so that helped.whatever you do just be careful with it.

Jimmy11 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy11 View Post
During the drought at Christmas 2010,swim had exactly that same kind of gear.When it was put on the foil you had ro tun it for a couple of lines to get rid of the shit and to get to the heroin.When swim cooked it up for a dig it looked like milky tea in the tool and swim was apprehensive about shooting it but he done it and he got a good dunt from it.Swim had to be quick though cause it congealed in the tool luckily swim was using 2mls for his groin and not 1mls so that helped.whatever you do just be careful with it.
Sorry i did not notice this post was 4 years old.

This is an international forum and slang makes it hard for people to understand. English is my first language and even I had to decipher this post

Last edited by Jimmy11; 08-03-2012 at 19:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-03-2012, 08:15
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from Australia
Black Transit Blues is a decent psychonaut.Black Transit Blues is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

In Australia Heroin is usually cut with glucose, or some other sugar - glucose is by far the most common cutting agent.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:02

34 y/o Male from Australia
Cabraboy should review received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Yes glucose, cause glucose is safe to inject and also it's easy to compress back into rock, but I know a guy that got ripped off and die from shooting up battery acid, thats why I'd rather smoke it on foil, and you get stoned longer by smoking it.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:15

23 y/o Male from United States
Ofwgkta needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

As Much as OP probably doesn't want to hear this, in fact I'm sure nobody does... But it seems like there is a good possibility that SWIY (OP) may have been jacked by the dealer? Is this dealer SWIY's normal hook?? Was there a middle man involved? Has SWIY talked to anyone else that knows an picks up from this dealer?? If this guy is even a heroin dealer, SWIM would try and ask some mutual clients of his and find out how their experience was with the dealer and the product.

That's fucked. Not to mention also, very unfortunate. Stupid scumbags trying to make an extra buck. SWIM has never understood dealers and users that score bammer heroin. Why waste money on shitty heroin? Sure it might be cheaper and weigh less, but probably get a way better rush and high. Not to mention, whoever isn't slamming a full gram of, God knows what it's cut with in to their veins. As this goes same with the dealer. Wouldnt whoever the dealer is have a better reputation and more happier customers that are most likely to return again?? There was a dealer around here that was known to cut his dope with shoe polish!!! Ridiculous!

P.S. To OP - just a friendly reminder, If answering those questions above SWIM asked about OP's dealer. Please be cautious and keep in mind the forum rules. SWIM is sure OP knows. Just don't want to cause any problems with the mods and sure as hell do not want to break any rules where whomever may run into trouble/problems about posting too much info. Hehe
Old 05-08-2012, 06:14

moneyman5377 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Yea for sure all powder in Chi is cut with dorm. The other pill with the blue is called Sleepinal. Its a little more grainy because dorm has loctose powder in it and Sllepinal does not. My friend buys his uncut now, and the first time he tried it he did not like it because while it took away sickness it didnt fuck him up at all. Now he buys the "raw" in rock form in a variety of different colors and adds Dormin himself and works perfectly. So the diphenhydramine def adds quite a bit to the high. I have also snorted (because I do not IV) Dormin while in withdrawal and it does ease the WD a little because you for sure become addicted to that as well. When I used to get pre cut bags AKA Blows I havent seen it cut with anything else, at least to my Knowledge. I am just very happy I dont have to deal withblack tar because that looks like it could be cut with anything including actual shit if the dealer happened to be using the bathroom before selling something ahha
Old 23-09-2012, 09:34

21 y/o Male from United States
randomuser92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

AFOAF don't know all of the cuts in the tar he has gotten, but he does know that it is all cut with chocolate milk drink mix AKA nesquik. sometimes there's enough in it that it is a powder and you can easily smell the chocolate milk powder. AFOAF is also pretty sure there's some instant coffee mix in it as well.
Old 01-01-2013, 19:34
Silver Member

Male from United States
Sakazaki is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Maybe I misread the rules but I thought discussion of heroin cutting agents was a no-go. However since this thread has so far been allowed and in my personal opinion knowledge of common adulterants is good harm reduction practice, I will share the little information I know. The most common cut I have seen is lactose aka milk sugar, instantly recognizable via smoking as it's a little sweet and harsh on the throat and similar to smoking a pill (lactose being one of the most common pill fillers). Beyond that, I have heard that caffeine is commonly added to tar to aid in smoking due to caffeine's low vaporization temp which apparently helps the tar run better, so I have heard. Luckily I have not ran into any nasty stuff in any dope I have had, so that's about all I know for adulterants.

Good question posed: Is this thread along our rules?
Old 02-01-2013, 01:21
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,403, Level: 41 Points: 82,403, Level: 41 Points: 82,403, Level: 41
Activity: 44.9% Activity: 44.9% Activity: 44.9%

We are changing our no-cutting discussion policy in order to provide solid drug risk information. There is little use in speculation about popular cutting agents. What we need is lab analysis results & studies that prove what the most commonly used cutting agents are.
This allows us to create wiki articles for each cutting agent and add the health risks for each cutting agent and the proper way to remove dangerous cuttings from drugs or defining purity.

Good clarification of the rule. Clears things up.
Old 31-01-2013, 09:48
Silver Member

Male from United States
Sakazaki is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
We are changing our no-cutting discussion policy in order to provide solid drug risk information. There is little use in speculation about popular cutting agents. What we need is lab analysis results & studies that prove what the most commonly used cutting agents are.
This allows us to create wiki articles for each cutting agent and add the health risks for each cutting agent and the proper way to remove dangerous cuttings from drugs or defining purity.
I agree that lab analyses and studies on cutting agents are our most definitive resources on the topic which would allow for the best discussion of associated harm reduction efforts, but who has the resources to initiate/fund these fact-finding excursions? Something like EcstasyData is a wonderful resource for harm reduction associated with MDMA and related chemicals, but a drug such as heroin considered vastly less "socially acceptable" and yet something that has been linked to many deaths and negative effects on society will likely be more difficult for the harm reduction community to arouse the necessary support to get these types of projects going. Arguably a lot of our potentially life-saving information is initially going to come from a community of users and dealers. So I guess I'm glad for the policy change as I would like to see more discussion. Dare I ask if cutting/dilution methods have any purpose on this website? Sounds crazy but dilution of drugs that are simply too potent by weight to be handled by the average user (e.g. phenazepam; distributed in increments of grams yet active at the sub-milligram level) may not be a terrible idea.

As relevant to this thread, I once experimented with methods of cutting some exceptionally potent black tar heroin I was purchasing back when using for the purposes of extending my own smoking sessions and making dosage approximations easier. As 2 hits sent me and other smokers I knew into unconsciousness, I tried diluting it with lactose, an adulterant I knew to be common in many other examples of the drug I have had, with some success but ultimately wasting a lot of the drug. Back then I thought of it as potential for harm reduction, but in retrospect it may not have been. Maybe other people could weigh in on this one.

Anyways, thanks for the clarification and I'm glad this discussion can continue.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:32
Silver Member

Male from United States
pharmmajor is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

I came across some stuff that leaves a salty taste behind when snorted. the taste stays for hours and hours. Its pretty crappy smack. thankfully, I only got it cus my guy is away for the weekend. Im wondering if anyone has ever got dope that tasted kinda salty. its crappy, but it is H none the less.

its brown powder. what can this be cut with? salt itself?
Old 05-02-2013, 10:53

moneyman5377 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyingtomorrow View Post
In Chi there's there. (Removal of name of potential cutting agent). Almost all dope is cut by them. Usually the dealers just put all the shit in a blender, so there's often some little red flecks in it. Sometimes so much that the dope cooks up pink. There's also this other pill they occasionally use which has a blue casing, but don't know the name. It actually enhances the high though and makes the rush better, unlike most other shit H gets cut with. SWIM got his shit outside the city once, where it was cut with lactose, and it made him sick albiet high and not caring still. SWIM figured out over 2 years that when they're going through withdrawals, sometimes shooting up just the (Removal of potential cutting agent) helps ease it.

dyingtomorrow added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Heh, just noticed your post. Glad to find a dope kinship, cuz it seems like shit it so different if you even go a hundreds miles.
That Blue shit your talking about is sleepinal. Dorms r wayyy better
Old 06-02-2013, 08:32
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Israel
MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.MikePatton really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,330, Level: 5 Points: 1,330, Level: 5 Points: 1,330, Level: 5
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

There have been many reported deaths here from Heroin cut with rat poison lately. Information is here:
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho....php?p=1032717
Old 23-10-2013, 16:51

35 y/o Male from England
MadOne needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 109, Level: 1 Points: 109, Level: 1 Points: 109, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

All those people who wonder what heroin no.3 is cut with try crushing up a paracetamol tablet (ideally the small light weight ones that are about 700mg with the paracetamol not the big 1gram ones they have more filler in them ) then put small amount of the powder on the foil and heat it up. It initially will probably burn or char up but will then start to run on foil and look very similar to heroin !!! I think all uk gear has some paracetamol and/or caffiene in it.

Share this on:

Tags
heroin cut, heroin cutting agents, heroin myth, paracetamol