Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 13-06-2008, 09:10
Banned

36 y/o Male
Zoidman should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
SWIM Generic Adderall

Swim has some generic adderall--->Amphetamine Salts.
Just plain old Amphetamine Salts.
There blue round table so ive heard from swim.
Is this possible to freebase to a smokable form ?
dont tell swim search ive done my research swim is wondering if amphetamine is the same process of the other stuff in newbie chemistry.
Thanks SWIM cant wait to find out!
Old 16-06-2008, 13:23
Gold Member

27 y/o Male from United States
GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: SWIM Generic Adderall

This has been a subject that has been brought up many times in the past but I've never seen any conclusive answer, so I certainly believe SWIY didn't have much luck searching. SWIM isn't personally experienced with smoking stimulants so he probably isn't the best person to answer this question, but he would figure that if SWIY could crystalize the amphetamine salts through some chemical process than it could be smoked. And perhaps there are other routes to being able to freebase pharmaceutical amphetamine salts. The problem is no one has really done the research or provided information on separating amphetamines from the rest of the pill, which SWIM would imagine would be the first step towards smoking. I know that "Bennies" used to be like a Vick's inhaler with amphetamine in it, but I think absorption occurred in the nasal membranes since nasal congestion was what it treated. Can anyone else shed some light?
Old 28-08-2008, 14:58
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Re: SWIM Generic Adderall

I'm currently researching the same thing: How to smoke aderall. And What I've gotten basicly (very basicly) is that aderall salts started off as freebase, and a base/acid was added to make it a salt, so what you need to do is find a way to extract the acid/base from the salt.

this link might help, its where I got most of my information from: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...amine+freebase

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, amphetamine, amphetamines, drugs-forum, generic adderall, how to extract