Notices

LSD Discussions Discussions about LSD

Old 12-06-2008, 14:33

Male
iamsotired12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
BAD acid trip caused from smoking weed AFTER AFFECTS

i dropped acid last night for the first time. smoked weed in the middle and it just triggered a traumatic bad trip. this is the day after and i have BAD anxiety and can't sleep. can you guys give me some insight in how to handle this please. am i just having normal tremors?
Old 12-06-2008, 15:40
Banned

Male
Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.Lobsang really adds to the discussion.
Re: BAD acid trip caused from smoking weed AFTER AFFECTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsotired12 View Post
i dropped acid last night for the first time. smoked weed in the middle and it just triggered a traumatic bad trip. this is the day after and i have BAD anxiety and can't sleep. can you guys give me some insight in how to handle this please. am i just having normal tremors?
You need to read the rules of the board. We cannot support any illegal activity. So if you want to be a SWIMMER or a cat or have a dream. That's cool. Please read the rules on self incrimination. That said. My cat Kid Charlemagne said when I asked him that if SWIy did this they will be fine with a little time. It could be that some other drug was what SWIy took. They can fit even on a blotter and be sold as acid. And a first timer would not know the difference. In any case SWIy will be OK. Maybe drink some beer.
Old 12-06-2008, 15:44
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: BAD acid trip caused from smoking weed AFTER AFFECTS

Recovering from one's first psychedelic trip isn't always a smooth transition. The effects linger for a couple of days, sometimes weeks depending on the individual and their subsequent other drug use. There isn't anything physically wrong with you and chances are you're dwelling on issues brought up from the trip. That feeling of anxiety should drift away as long as you rest up, eat well and occupy yourself. I think it's best for first-time trippers to have a few days off after their first psychedelic exploit. It gives one a chance to reflect and recover because a trip can be a confronting, introspective experience as opposed to the super happy time that some people predict.

And just a note for future posting, be aware of our no self-incrimination policy here at the forum. We don't discuss illegal activities. We may discuss the hypothetical or discuss the actions of people we've encountered.

Share this on:

Tags
acid effects, after effects, anxiety, bad acid, bad acid trip, bad lsd, bad lsd trip, bad trip, bad trips, cannabis, comedown, lsd, lsd after effects, lsd bad trip, lsd trip, marijuana, pot, recovery, smoking cannabis, tripping, weed, weed and lsd