Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 09-06-2008, 20:53

Male from United States
Foiled is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 157, Level: 2 Points: 157, Level: 2 Points: 157, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
IV / Injecting Ecstasy / MDMA

Hello, SWIM injected a hit of e the other day. He thought it was very intense, he has been I.Ving it every day since. SWIM is wondering what the effects are going to be and if IVing it will "lose the magic" at the same pace as oral?

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 03-11-2010 at 21:54.
Old 09-06-2008, 21:22
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Ontherooftops is captain of the psychonauts.Ontherooftops is captain of the psychonauts.Ontherooftops is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 359, Level: 3 Points: 359, Level: 3 Points: 359, Level: 3
Re: I.Ving Ecstasy

It will likely "lose the magic" considerably more rapidly than oral use. Given the nature of E, this seems like a very bad idea. The binders used in the manufacture of illicit pills aside, pressed E is cut a large percentage of the time. It's likely that SWIY is injecting a combo of MDMA and Methamphetamine, but if swiy' supplier changes, or even swiy's supplier's supplier, you could have an amphetamine overdose, or worse, on swiys hands. What if the cut changed to DXM or Caffiene? Bet that would feel great IV...

Even if the only active in SWIY's pills IS MDMA, which SWIM wouldn't really believe, your veins are going to be very unhappy about the shit holding that hit together. Powdered Molly likely isn't much safer or cleaner.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice
Old 09-06-2008, 23:21
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8

This is an extremely unsafe thing to do considering impurities, binders, cuts and the like which are found in E pills. The Magic will be gone very quickly, and SWIY's brain will be friend very soon. The hangover will be immense in a few days, even if he quits now, but continuing will only make it worse..
Old 09-06-2008, 23:27

Male from United States

SWIM is one of those people who live for the high sadly. Injecting E can't be as bad as say Meth for instance. SWIM is aware of the binder facts but can't be as bas as the muriatic acid in methamphetamine. Can anyone clarify/contradict this?
Old 09-06-2008, 23:42
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foiled View Post
SWIM is one of those people who live for the high sadly. Injecting E can't be as bad as say Meth for instance. SWIM is aware of the binder facts but can't be as bas as the muriatic acid in methamphetamine. Can anyone clarify/contradict this?
That is a very defeatist thing to say. Honestly to let yourself cop out by saying that and accepting failure is something that ought to be worked on instead of wondering about the effects of something AFTER it has been done.

E very often has meth in it. I'm not sure what you mean when saying that methamphetamine has muriatic acid in it. According to everything I know methampheamine is just methamphetamine, not + some acid. But purity is also an issue there.
Old 09-06-2008, 23:46

Male from United States

You may call SWIM the king of all pessimists but theory is more than a way of thinking. And secondly, Meth is synthesized using l-methamphetamine, plus a large array of other chemicals varying from Muriatic Acid to Drain Cleaners, which all could be found under your kitchen sink. Ecstasy can't be as harmful as Meth and other drugs such as Heroin. You'd think they'd be more damaging to veins and such?
Old 09-06-2008, 23:52
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York

Just because the chemeical is synthesized using some chemicals, doesn't mean it's mixed into the final product like a drug milkshake, pieces and parts get used then flushed out of the final product and, besides, those same kitchen chemical are used for MDMA synthesis as well.

In all likelihood if vein damage were an issue I'd imagine IV'ing E pills would be worse than many other IV habits. That's the reason why there's such a furor behind my antagonism to the idea.

excellent explanation
Old 10-06-2008, 00:01
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Germany
DyersEV needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Why swif would want to injected ecstasy let alone use it everyday is beyond me. I'd recommend going to rehab asap.
Old 10-06-2008, 00:06

Male from United States

Well, Ecstasy is SWIM Drug of Choice and also, injecting appeals to SWIM for a odd reason. Maybe its a reverse stigma of the social aspect or maybe its just the aspect of it. Drugs such as H, Ice and coke are blatantly expensive in a area I don't live in :P. E seems to be the perfect fit for SWIM and SWIM doesn't have too much concern over the damaging affects.

Yikes
Why take the ignorant approach to drugs? You could educated yourself so that you stay alive longer to enjoy your drugs longer?
Old 10-06-2008, 00:16
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York

Quote:
and SWIM doesn't have too much concern over the damaging affects.
Sadly I say to that: enjoy a short life.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:21
Silver Member

Male from Australia
sknkv2 is a decent psychonaut.sknkv2 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2

Why even ask the question if you already seem to know everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foiled

Hello, SWIM injected a hit of e the other day. He thought it was very intense, he has been I.Ving it every day since. SWIM is wondering what the effects are going to be and if IVing it will "lose the magic" at the same pace as oral?
Look here are the facts, I'm only posting this because I hope there may be somewhere deep down inside of you a voice of reason taht may listen to what I have to say...

If you are dead-set on IV'ing ecstasy (which it seems you are), the very least you can do as a harm reduction technique is to purify the product you plan on using. This is not difficult, just use the search engine and you will find several threads with helpful info. Fuck it, I'll just post one: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...t=ecstasy+wash

Now if you are that lazy you don't care to do this, all I can say is that you aren't going to last long. Eventually if you keep injecting pill binders into your body you WILL suffer. Whether this means amputation or death, who knows? But still, your luck will only take you so far. This isn't some drug propaganda designed to scare you out of trying it, just if you are going to do it at least take care of yourself man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foiled
Personally, SWIM'd rather inject meth than a pill. In both cases however, unless the product is pure and certain precautions are taken your luck will eventualyl run out. Even if injecting ecstasy pills was safer, just because it's safer than something doesn't mean it's advisable to do it, especially if there are thing syou can do to make it safer.

In the end, no one can help you unless you wish to take the help we have tried to give you. SWIM finds it rpetty upsetting that SWIY "doesn't have too much concern over the damaging affects." but at least SWIM can rest easier now knowing that he has done all he can to help you.

good advice, hope you talked some sense into this guy
good post
hopefully your advice will be considered!
Very good advice.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:43
Silver Member

Female
Pretty_Diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1

At least tell me SWIY is IVing molly....
Old 10-06-2008, 11:58

Male from United States

SWIM is wondering if the risk of amputation is running with the fact of large particles getting caught in arteries or is it just the waxy binders that hold it together?
Old 10-06-2008, 23:20
Silver Member

Male from American Samoa
freshacejay is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1

IMHO SWIY needs to get hip to the facts and check into rehab.
Old 10-06-2008, 23:47
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from United States
UNIBLACK810 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1

Quote:
I agree with everyone else. Slamming E can't be safe in the long run. I know in SWIM's part of town you can buy E test kits in the store so you can check what's in you E before you use it. I mean @least you would know what's in the shit before you decide to stick yourself again or however you wanna take it.
Old 11-06-2008, 21:19

Male from United States

Question what if SWIM can't make the acetone wash, is there any way he can improve the safety of this?
Old 11-06-2008, 22:04
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York

Acetone is very easy to come by (nearly any hardware store), atleast extend the effort in order to obtain materials to make the reckless habit somewhat safer.

Lookup the solubility of MDMA. Find some solvent in which MDMA is insoluble. Then use it to wash the pills and hope something in the pills dissolves into the solvent. That's the same process that the acetone wash was developed but there may be other solvents that could be used.
Old 24-07-2008, 02:06

27 y/o Male
~..:[nathan]:..~ is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1

SWIM is very used to IVing. First and foremost, if you are looking to IV ecstasy then for fuck sake do it right and get pure MDMA as this is the chemical you are looking for a hit from. As everyone else has iterated, the biggest problem you have here is the binders and impurities that you are injecting directly into your system.

When you IV you are bypassing all of the body's defense systems that the drug normally passes through (ie liver, kidneys, stomach etc). As a result you are at a much higher risk from anything impure as you are sending everything in that pill to every organ and part of your body.

IVing is systemic. Picture it. You push the drug straight into a vein, it travels to your heart and in one beat it is everywhere inside you.

Everytime that SWIM has Ivd pills he has felt immediately sick. High as a shit, but unpleasantly sick for at least 10 minutes.

If you are intent on doing this (and SWIM can see why you are) use mdma. You need next to nothing for a good hit, will push no other nasties into your system other than your poison of choice and have a far better chance of a)not rotting or corroding veins and b)being found dead with a needle in your arm.

Is that how you want to be remembered?

SWIM highly discourages IV use as it is ridiculously addictive for a multitude of reasons but says that if you are going to do it, be as safe as possible, always be sterile, never share and ONLY ever IV a pure substance that you can guarantee has not been cut.

And always try a new batch orally first, then IV a 1/10th of what you would usually want to. If you aren't dead or pissing blood, assume it is safe to slowly up the dosage until you are getting the high you want.

Remember that you never actually know what you are buying until it is inside you and working. If you are going to use such extreme measures to get high then you have to use safety measures and this means using mdma and NOT pills. You will never know what is in them until it is in your blood stream and too late.

good advice, hope you talked some sense into this guy
great info...hope it sinks in the OP.
good advice, well written
good warning about the dangers of IV administration vs oral
Old 24-07-2008, 04:02

Male from United States
Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.Spare Chaynge really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,839, Level: 6 Points: 1,839, Level: 6 Points: 1,839, Level: 6

swim has noticed that when he used mdma a lot he develop some sort of defeatist attitude and are often very negative..

by the way if you continue using mdma tablets iv everyday.. you have a good chance of dying very soon.

Last edited by Spare Chaynge; 28-07-2008 at 22:45. Reason: harm reduction in softer tone
Old 28-07-2008, 22:43
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
anony is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Some harsh statements there.
Old 29-07-2008, 14:38

Male
Wierd Logic is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1 Points: 112, Level: 1

My advice would be to only inject what swiy gets in big crystal rocks, to assure purity. Never inject anyhing sold to you in powder or pill form.

dangerous to do.. forum rules violated
Old 14-08-2008, 04:36

27 y/o Male
~..:[nathan]:..~ is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1

I'd agree thats pretty much your safest bet . . .
Old 15-08-2008, 13:11
Titanium Member

Male from United States
polidelaiko is captain of the psychonauts.polidelaiko is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 216, Level: 2 Points: 216, Level: 2 Points: 216, Level: 2

Besides the risks of injecting pills... injecting MDMA everyday, even if it was pure, sounds like a really bad idea. If oral isn't enough for Swiy, how about plugging them?
Old 15-08-2008, 14:12

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.
Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7

Ok i hope SWIY can pick up from the multitude of answers that what SWIY is doing is very negative for his body and will damage him in numerous ways. If we quickly overview what the associated risks are:

Chronic frequent use (every day) of MDMA does a whole variety of negative effects, dulling of memory function, severe depression, apathy with life, depressed cognative function and basically cooking ones brain. SWIF has seen friends who orally abuse MDMA this often and they appear dumb, glazed eyed and often have little direction in life.

^^ these effects will be intensified when IVing the drug because it's naturally much harsher on the system.

Next is the possible neurotoxicity also possibly linked to the above point, that the long term effects of MDMA use are still very grey and while a couple of moderate dosages may leave one damaged but able to recover this kind of heavy use will almost undoubtably cause some neurotoxitcity which is the laymans terms is brain damage.

Now we move on to injecting, naturally im assuming SWIY isnt using dirty or shared needles or we'd be in a whole other blood borne virus speech but even with normal needles there is a very real risk of emboli (Blood clot) causing a stroke or heart attack, and this danger is increased 1000 fold when you start adding in pill binders and other random crap that is in ecstacy pills.

I can associate with the high of IV MDMA, it's something SWIF himself has been very intested in and you'll find that other user's friends on the board have sucessfully enjoyed an MDMA high intravenously but they have done it in the least harmful most careful way possible. Agreed it is an unsafe practice, taking any drug is, but at least spend a little time to minimize the risks and preseve the amazing body you have.

From the way you have posted it already suggests you have an apathy with life and depression (much as i cant tell that much through an online post) in the way you talk about it being better than injecting meth. While the other users on the forum can advise you ultimately it's you who has to choose is that feeling of IV MDMA really worth giving up everything else in your life for?

If it is, then fair enough, dont let these people tell you otherwise, but even then you'll get more hits if you treat your body a little better and try some of these techniques like an acetone wash, obtaining pure mdma, or even dropping you frequency of use down to a week.

All the best, i hope this may have shed a little light on the matter and feel free to ask anything else and ill try my best to answer.

Good post/info
Old 27-08-2008, 19:53

Male from Earth
KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3

Couldn't put it any better than SWIF above. Spot on advice.

SWIM would love to try IV MDMA but SWIM has sworn never to IV any drug ever, just not worth the risk for SWIM. Each to their own I guess.

Share this on:

Tags
ecstasy