Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 03-06-2008, 22:09
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 424, Level: 3 Points: 424, Level: 3 Points: 424, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Using a friend's urine to pass a drug test

Hey everyone,
SWIM uses marijuana, vicodin, and xanax pretty often and he was just informed that he needs to take a drug test in the near future. The test will be 10 panel.
Anyway, SWIM's friend is pretty much completely clean and he is willing to let SWIM use his piss.
Should SWIM have him pee in a bag then tape it between his legs on the way to the testing facility? What temperature does the urine need to be for it to pass first inspection? Is there anything SWIM should watch out for while he is doing this?
Thanks in advance!

dark12 added 8 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

EDIT: SWIM is very concerned with the temperature of the urine. Would be a bad idea to tape one of those hand warmer pouches to the bag too?

dark12 added 36 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Ugh sorry for the triple post, but if SWIM goes and buys an at home testing kit from the store will that be as accurate as the average 10 panel test?
Like if I pass that test would it be safe to say that I will pass the lab test? for THC

Last edited by dark12; 03-06-2008 at 22:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-06-2008, 01:15
Banned

Male
Panthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline Medline
Points: 2,850, Level: 7 Points: 2,850, Level: 7 Points: 2,850, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Using a friend's urine to pass a drug test

Where Bongo must pee "For God and Country" - the Generalisimo of Urine watches through a one-way mirrored window to see if any swapping might transpire. They also search the bathroom before & after looking for any evidence of tampering. Bongo has been grilling this clod regards all the tricks o' the trade.

Last time, Bongo let out a scream: "Ahhhhhh! Who let these green squirrels in here?!" The Generalisimo came running from behind his mirrored curtain. Once he was satisfied there were no green squirrels in attendance, Bongo explained to the dope how dextromethorphan can trigger a false positive for phencyclidine (PCP). Followed by a fast lesson on NMR's and chemical structure. Bongo put back on his red sunglasses and made his exit - saying 'Bon appetite' as he left the area.
Old 04-06-2008, 04:40
Silver Member

dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.

SWIM isn't quite sure what SWIy is trying to say here...
Sorry.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:02
Banned

Male
Panthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline MedlinePanthers007 must mainline Medline
Points: 2,850, Level: 7 Points: 2,850, Level: 7 Points: 2,850, Level: 7

I'm saying that the chances of getting caught are VERY high. And if SWIM were caught - bail/conditions would likely be revoked. Read: Jail, even if it's a two-bit charge.
Old 04-06-2008, 17:09
Silver Member

Well this is a pre-employment urine test.
SWIM didn't he was risking anything other than this job, which he would be losing with THC infested piss anyway.
Old 04-06-2008, 17:35
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
razorwiredildo is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

Pre employment testing is normally not very strict. Obviously, f swiy gets caught hes fuct. The urine should probably be around 98.6 degrees since that is the temp of the human body. Swim has heard of people passing by getting some piss in a bag or condom, taping it to their sac with a needle taped to the bag. They would also apply some type of heating pouch. Supposedly it worked, but swim doesnt know anyone personally that has used that method. Some places sell fake urine with some sort of delivery device that keeps it the right temp.
Old 04-06-2008, 20:42
Silver Member

Some of SWIM's friends say they use the tape to sac method and it worked for them.
SWIM is just worried that the combination of body heat and the hand warmer won't make the piss the right temp.
Old 04-06-2008, 22:05
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
razorwiredildo is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

Body heat coming off of swiys balls will not be enough to keep the piss the right temp. A hand warmer or something like that would be needed. As long as the piss is warm to the touch, the test giver probably wont use a thermometer on it. Maybe swiy could buy the stuff and practice before the test and see if he can figure out a way that works. If he comes up with a good way, he should definately report back to the forum.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:52
Titanium Member

Male from Afghanistan
Milk man is captain of the psychonauts.Milk man is captain of the psychonauts.Milk man is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 268, Level: 2 Points: 268, Level: 2 Points: 268, Level: 2

buy the whizzinator and rent it out to friends to make your money back.
Old 06-06-2008, 00:53

61 y/o Male from United States
usakicksass should review received reputation comments.
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Use some green silicone tubing from a fish store. Cut little holes in one end of the tubing. Condom, dental floss, flexible body tape to cover the dental floss. Take about 3inches off the end of a condom and wrap it tight with dental floss around the tube. Cover the dental floss with that flexy flesh colored body tape. Now test the unit with some water in your mouth for leaks. Insert this, with another full length condom over the end of the unit and some KY into your orifice. Using the syringe fill the unit with about 10cc of water and let it drain out. Put the plastic hose clamp on the end(with a rubber band to hold it on your cock). Open the clamp and fill the unit with about 30cc of urine. This is plenty for thier tests. Practice first. I know of a person who has done this for many many years and never been detected.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good post good info
Old 07-06-2008, 20:49
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by usakicksass View Post
Use some green silicone tubing from a fish store. Cut little holes in one end of the tubing. Condom, dental floss, flexible body tape to cover the dental floss. Take about 3inches off the end of a condom and wrap it tight with dental floss around the tube. Cover the dental floss with that flexy flesh colored body tape. Now test the unit with some water in your mouth for leaks. Insert this, with another full length condom over the end of the unit and some KY into your orifice. Using the syringe fill the unit with about 10cc of water and let it drain out. Put the plastic hose clamp on the end(with a rubber band to hold it on your cock). Open the clamp and fill the unit with about 30cc of urine. This is plenty for thier tests. Practice first. I know of a person who has done this for many many years and never been detected.
Very neat idea. I will definitely try this out sometime this week.
Thanks much!
Old 07-06-2008, 20:58

61 y/o Male from United States
usakicksass should review received reputation comments.
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Be careful of the "click" sound the clamp will make if someone is in the room with you. With practice even this can be done without a sound. When the unit is inside you put about 10cc of water and let it drain first before the final fill. This helps move all the rubber around so there is no stresses for the final 30cc fill. Also wash the unit out well after using it, the urine is caustic and with time will degrade the tube. And lastly, DO NOT leave the unit in storage with the clamp tight. It will cause the silicone tubing to crease and crack at that point, I learned this the hard way once driving to a test. I had to return home with my pants all wet with pee.
Old 08-06-2008, 14:27
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.podge really knows their shit.
Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6 Points: 1,759, Level: 6

Swim had to do this before. lol.

Dont use a bag.....go into a chemist or pharmacist and buy a urine sample container for almost nothing. Fill sample, maybe seal the top with tape as an extra precaution. Swim wore shorts under his pants and kept the urine in the shorts pockets.

Swim was concerned about the temperature too but they didnt notice, maybe take an extra few minutes in the bathroom so it seems more plausable thats its cold or maybe run the container under a hot tap to warm the outside of the container.
Old 01-07-2008, 18:50
Silver Member

69 y/o Male from United States
satinhide is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1

Swim has in the past, long ago, put warm clean urine in a condom and then sliced it with needle in order to discharge the sample. Test swiy's urine in order to insure that the clean sample is not contaminated with illegal chems and put 25-50 cc in the microwave for 10-20 sec. This will make sure the sample is hot enough from the time swiy leaves and the time swiy takes the test. swiy can you a warmer for extra long trips or a heating method. Swiy should consider getting a small digi therm to test the sample right before submission, IE in the parkinglot before swiy goes inside.

GOOD LUCK
Old 01-07-2008, 19:29
Titanium Member

41 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 900, Level: 4 Points: 900, Level: 4 Points: 900, Level: 4

Swim used to get his mate to piss in a medicine bottle the store it under swim arm-pit to bring it upto body temp and when asked for the sample swim would go into the toilet and use the urine from his friend and put that in the test bottle, plus you were sent to toilet alone so you didn't have to sneak about. But swim always passed.
Old 02-07-2008, 17:48
Palladium Member

Male from United States
bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 864, Level: 4 Points: 864, Level: 4 Points: 864, Level: 4

swib has known someone to use freezed dried urine. Said bought a kit at a local head shop. The kit came with a bag that had a hose and clamp. It also had hand warmers to keep it body temp. Swib's friend was not being watched since it was pre employment. But if one was being watched. For said kit one added water and put in hand warmers. Than taped to ones body and the tube run along ones privates. When giving the sample one just had to turn the clap and the clean urine came flowing out. It would be hard for someone to notice this small tube even if being watched.

If one was using fresh urine. Keep in a fridge. Only stays good for a week or so. Also make sure the ones urine you are using is the same sex. It wouldnt be to funny if you are a male and the Dr cam back saying your urine shows you as pregnant.

Also before trying said idea it would be nice to test hand warmers than the temp. This way one knows if it is a proper temp. If the temp is not corect one fails and they know one tampered with the test.
Old 08-07-2008, 17:35

25 y/o Male
PuffinStuff 718 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

AFOAF used one of those contact things where you're sussposed to keep them in for like 6 hours. AFOAF had a friend piss into a bottle and the put it in the contact thing. wore body glove underwear which is real tight. crotched the contact thingy and went in to take test. temp was right cause it was in his crotch. AFOAF stored to urine for about a month before hand. passed no problems.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:07
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Female from United States
chele723 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I just used real urine a couple weeks ago and here's what I did:

1. Practice a cpl days before the test so you can get a feel on what you are doing and how long the temp stays between 90-1000. Schedule the apt if possible. If you have to wait more than a hr, the temp may drop too low.

2. I collected a friend's urine the night before. Put it into a rubber sealed contained and refer it till the next morning when I took the test. It was less than 14 hrs old when I actually used it and was still fresh.

3. I then funneled it into a baby bottle and warmed it up in a bottle warmer for abt 3 mins

4. The temp suceeded well over a 100 which would give it time to drop properly by the time I used it for the test. (make sure you count travel time into your temp measurement)

5. I then used those plastic caps you use to decorate cakes (small funnel) to funnel the urine into a 1oz baby shampoo bottle.

6. Gross part-Crotched it and used a pad to regulate the temp.

7. When I practiced, I found after 15 mins it was 98 degrees, 30 min 97 degrees and after 45 mins it dropped to 96. All passing temps.

THC free urine and new job...check!
Old 11-04-2014, 18:02

Male from United States
rclark231 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1

Help - my mmt program uses a wand that they point at the bottle of urine. I have
Heated urine to 109 degrees, and checked temp in bathroom and it still registered about
107 degrečs, but when they pointed that wand at it ,it registered 89 degrees,and they won't accept
Urines under 90 degrees, what's up with this, did I heat it up too much, why did wand register 27 degrees lower that my thermometer( one of those digital thermometers used for taking temp to
See if you have fever? Did I heat it up too much, is it possible wand will not register correct temp if urine is way too hot? Help _ they are being bustasses at my mmt program

Share this on: