Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Deliriant antihistamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Deliriant antihistamines Diphenhydramine, cyclizine and other antihistamines.

Old 25-02-2005, 01:14

gupiseso is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Diphenhydramine instead of Cocaine?

I'm in need of a coke fix, but there won't be any for some time. Is it
safe to snort benadryl allergy? I got the white powder out, so it's
snortable. I've looked all over the place for a list of coke
substitutes and the like, but I couldn't find anything. If not
benadryl, does anyone have a good idea for something to snort to curb
me for a bit, something that I can easily get at a drugstore or
something? Has to be snortable, the ritual is half the fun. Thanks a
ton.
Old 25-02-2005, 03:04
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Earth
RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,201, Level: 7 Points: 2,201, Level: 7 Points: 2,201, Level: 7
Benadryl allergy has a chemical some people use recreationally, but you have to take way to much to snort it. Also I do not understand HOW people use this recreationally, me and several friends have tried it and it is not a cool substance at all, it can have deleriant effects. If you are looking for something that gets you a buzz similiar to cocaine benadryl is not even close. I wouldn't even call it a high.
As for things that you can snort at your local drugstore that is easily obtainable...you won't find any. The only drug worthwhile at a drugstore is Dextromethorphan, and that too is nothing near cocaine.

Old 07-03-2005, 22:54

Katiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
you guys r fucked up anything made in a fucking lab or used to stop itchy eyes is not to good to be shooting into your brain (i should really talk tho) doesnt anti-sobriety scare ne1 else?
Old 08-03-2005, 01:59
Gold Member

Male from United States
hacnslash is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
yea, nothing....nothing!!! compares to a good strong rail, at least nothing otc and legal, dont bother.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:03
Gold Member

Male from United States
hacnslash is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
too bad I can't edit posts...otherwise i would have liked to add that DXM is the worst thing you can put up your nose, burns like nothing else, plus you need to take a lot, a lot more than you would like to snort. Maybe...maybe try some pseudoephedrine tablets if you really want something snortable and kind of speedy...i dunno.
Old 18-03-2005, 18:12

thelizardking8945 is an unknown quantity at this point
you can trip by takin a shit load of benadryl, but youll feel depressed
as hell the next day. plus havin 30 lil pills in you isnt the best
feeling ever. the only time i did it, i kept seein cats everywhere.
Old 19-03-2005, 19:11
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Earth
RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.RoboCop probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,201, Level: 7 Points: 2,201, Level: 7 Points: 2,201, Level: 7
At some healthfood stores you might be able to purchase some Kanna (sceletium tortuosum) that would be the only substance that could be worth trying and is quite snortable. Some experience reports have quoted it being meth/coke like when snorted, stimulating and euphoric. I doubt it is very close to these illegal substances but it does cause euphoria and stimulation so it could keep your mind off of coke.
Old 20-03-2005, 07:39

Katiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
robocop, u seem like someone im looking 4 ("robocop") i need some help dealing with dxm and its mental side effects, or other things.... what r some of the things (if youve really done it ALOT) that scare you now? what about in the dream category? u can post here i geuss, but i created a topic in the mystical experiences or what not...
Old 18-06-2005, 19:09
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

scythebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno bout sniffing benadryl, seems a lil dodgy to me but if ur looking forsomethin otc that might get u pretty wired, u could try thins. althoughthey come incapsuals and are granular inside, idont think sniffing them is a good idea. infact i dont even know if it would work. they'll get u pretty wired though.

I know some peeps who wouldempty like 8 capsuals and parachute it with e coz it gives this feeling of pins and needles or bugs cralling all over ur skin with the e and is pretty speedy. i tried it once without anything else and didnt get the tingly feelingor anythingjust got totally wired and didnt sleep for ages my guess is coz its loaded with caffeen.

this not the greatest help i know, but im not that clued up on otc stuff.
Old 24-06-2005, 05:53

cort is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
scythebunny
what are thins?
Old 24-06-2005, 16:02

scythebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cort
scythebunny
what are thins?

Thins® are an over the counter slimming pill,they contain pseudoephedrine which is a drug similar to amphetamines which is contained in many over the counter cold and flu remedies as well. It is present in much higher doses in slimming pills and acts as an appetite suppressant.
Old 18-04-2008, 02:06
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
MaggotxChild is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Re: Diphenhydramine instead of Cocaine?

You can snort it, and the shit hits you like a brick. It burns enough to make a grown man cry, and the drip feels like you have a severe case of strep throat for at least 15 minutes, even after downing enitre bottles of water. But........

One ENTIRE 25 miligram pill snorted is like taking 150 miligrams. The most i've ever snorted is 4 entire pills, and i cryed like a littlem baby, but the effects were instant, and pretty intense. No reason do snort them unless you only have a couple left and really want to get high..... If you can handle the pain, go for it. If i d snort i alternate nostrils and take one pill in about 6 lines
Old 18-04-2008, 03:16
Banned

Male
sarbanes is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupiseso View Post
I'm in need of a coke fix, but there won't be any for some time. Is it
safe to snort benadryl allergy? I got the white powder out, so it's
snortable. I've looked all over the place for a list of coke
substitutes and the like, but I couldn't find anything. If not
benadryl, does anyone have a good idea for something to snort to curb
me for a bit, something that I can easily get at a drugstore or
something? Has to be snortable, the ritual is half the fun. Thanks a
ton.
You *may* be onto something:

ABSTRACT

The pattern of activation of dopamine neurotransmission in the nucleus accumbens (NAc) of rats produced by H1 histamine antagonists which have behavioral effects like those of psychostimulant drugs was examined. Diphenhydramine and (+)-chlorpheniramine were compared to triprolidine, a potent and selective H1 antagonist, and (-)-chlorpheniramine, which is less active than its enantiomer at H1 receptors. Affinities of the drugs at DA, serotonin, and norepinephrine transporters, at H1 receptors, and potencies for DA uptake inhibition in striatal synaptosomes were determined to assess mechanisms by which the compounds increased DA levels. Intravenous diphenhydramine (1.0-3.0 mg/kg), (+)- and (-)-chlorpheniramine (1.0-5.6 mg/kg), but not triprolidine (1.0-3.0 mg/kg) elicited a cocaine-like pattern of stimulation of DA transmission, with larger effects in the NAc shell than core. The absence of stereospecific effects with chlorpheniramine enantiomers, along with the lack of an effect with triprolidine suggest that the effects on DA transmission were not related to H1 receptor antagonism. Although in vivo potencies were not directly related to DA transporter affinities, it is hypothesized that actions at that site, modulated by other actions, possibly those at the serotonin transporter, are primarily responsible for the neurochemical actions of the drugs on DA neurotransmission, and might underlie the occasional misuse of these medications.
Old 09-06-2008, 21:41
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

dhp is nothing like coke, and you need like, 300+mg to get high. and as for snorting, wow, chewing them even stings like a motherfucker, couldn't imagine snorting.

Last edited by Jatelka; 20-09-2008 at 06:23.
Old 20-09-2008, 00:58

Male from United States
highguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

benadryl could help by making swiy forget he wants some coke.
be warned. swim once snorted 300mgs of it and the pain.thought it would numb the nose but no, the pain multiplies with more.inhaling gasoline then lighting it then hittin a line of shattered glass just before the nose disenegrates would sound nice with that shit in the nose.no exageration

dxm can be stimulating at lower doses but at higher it becomes more of a trippy opoid from swims experiences.a dxm fix will make swiy happy and beat the craving untill some coke appears
Old 20-09-2008, 03:20

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

dude otc medications are not worht it at ALL in swims opinion.hes done benadryl and dramamine and boith sucked bad. dxm didnt really float his boat either. u want a swim thinks u oughta legal drug go to a head shop and get some kratom(fun and relaxing) or basically any heath food store and buy some kava kava root(not extract). both are safer and wayyyyyy more pleasurable than diph. u cant rail em but in swims opinion both are fun and worht it.
Old 20-09-2008, 10:45

Male
Zaknafien should review received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

as swihighguy has said although Diphenhydramine will not give you a stimulant buzz but quite the opposite. Profound Tiredness. But One would imagine the delirium caused by it would most likely make swiy forget his crave for cocaine. At 800mg swiy would most likely forget what cocaine is for that matter. What it really comes down to thou is what is more appealing
possible cocaine withdraw(If swiy is addicted)
or
State of Horrific Delirium and not horrific in the (really delirious) sense more like the see spiders crawl on you, Talk to walks, utter confusion. But hay who knows? If one were lucky he might have a pleasant conversation with an non-living object of some sort but One would not hold his breath for it, most conversations are scary and once one comes to terms that he is talking to lets say a rock. you feel Stupid. Take it from swim and for that matter most of the delirant antihistamine swiys, diph aint fun.
and to snort it.... mein gott >.< imagine snorting 20 pills... thats alot of burn. >.< Hope swim helped and for that matter I hope Swiy finds what hes looking for eventually. Another thing is maybe if swiy has a friend who has adhd maybe one could "borrow" some of the meds. Being as they are in the class of amphetamines. Those would most likely give the desired effect

Zaknafien added 10 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

+Addition (Adhd =Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) And the meds are as follows:
Concerta ( methylphenidate)
Adderall (72% dextroamphetamine, 28% levoamphetamine)
Desoxyn ( Warning on this one its 100% pure dextromethamphetamine)
Ritalin (50% dextrothreomethylphenidate, 50% levothreomethylphenidate)
Focalin (100% Pure dextrothreomethylphenidate)
why I say this is because One does not know if swiys friend with adhd(if one has a friend with it) is not taking other meds So if one wishes to take these remember the names don't let swiy take other things thinking it stimuli.

Last edited by Zaknafien; 20-09-2008 at 10:45. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-09-2008, 21:57

33 y/o Male
stefan22 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

swim says get the big tabs of niacin just cut the plastic and the powder pours out. It kinda makes you enegetic and some what happy so yeahh/
Old 07-12-2008, 21:37

28 y/o Male
bajapanty2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

50mg of ephedrine and some caffeine can give you a boost

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good idea! Will try it out!

Share this on:

Tags
benadryl, over the counter drug, snorting drugs