Old 26-05-2008, 18:32
Silver Member

34 y/o Male
The Enlightened One is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Pure Methamphetamine Extraction

Hello all,

SWIM currently has a legal scripts from his doctor for Desoxyn, pharmacutical methamphetamine.

If Swim takes 5-6 pills he feels fucking electiric, but he considers that strange, as that is only about 30 mg of methamphetamine. Anyway, snorting that same amount is also fucking amazing, obviously. However, snorting 6 pills, although they are small, is quite alot of powder to snort.

So anyway, here is swim's question: Is there any feasable was to isolate the methamphetamine from its binders (Corn starch, lactose, sodium paraminobenzoate, stearic acid and talc) in Desoxyn?

Swim realized that extracting like 10 pills would only yeild about 50 mg of methamphetamine, but thats about 10x easier to snort than 1,250 mg of powder.

Thanks
Old 26-05-2008, 18:37
Banned

58 y/o Male
old hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPAC
Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6
Re: Pure Methamphetamine Extraction

Don't think so, the makers of the drug put all the extra stuff in there to foil thrill seekers from abusing. IMHO just take the pills as intended. Now, some of the expert chemists on board here might be able to help with complex extractions.
Old 26-05-2008, 19:38
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
dr_haldol is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1

From what SWIM understands there is the same problem extracting Pseudoephedrine from Sudafed (or else) pills. It's the other ingredients that destroy your two phases in A/B extraction.
There is a workaround with some solvents, SWIM doesn't remember exactly.

Have a look here:
h**p://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/pdf/pseudoephedrine.us6359011.pdf
h**p://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/pseudo.xtract.waterless.html
h**p://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/pseudo.xtract.fullturps.html
h**p://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/pseudo.xtract.straightbee.html

Think this should work also for the issue SWIY is concerned with. Same technique, just different compounds. Especially the second link is recommended by SWIM.

Last edited by dr_haldol; 26-05-2008 at 19:46.
Old 27-05-2008, 02:01
Silver Member

34 y/o Male

Wow, thank you !
Thats some very useful information
Old 27-05-2008, 04:02
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Burkina Faso
cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.

with methylphenidate swiy can simply crush put into warm water and filter and dry and you will end up with alot less binder and relatively clean methylphenidate(ritalin)...seen as methamphetamine is H2O soluble why cant swiy just employ the same method??some binder may also be water soluble but surely most of it wont be!?
Old 29-05-2008, 07:45
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
VashYsk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1

sorry for being naive but how would you get the ritalin or d-methamphetamine out of the water if it is water soluble.

also props to SWIY for actually getting a desoxy script
Old 01-06-2008, 22:36
Silver Member

34 y/o Male

Well, you would evaporate the water, leaving behind the methamphetamine or whatever you are trying to isolate.

Oh and desoxyn is amazing. Anyone who can get their hands on should try it.
It's extremely easy to get if you have (or are faking) ADD.

I should start a thread on how to get desoxyn from your doctor lol
Old 16-10-2012, 23:53

54 y/o Male from Australia
homechem is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Should be no harder than extracting PSE from shit filled pills really. Plenty of ways on the net to do this. Actually, it should be easier, check the forums and apply a good PSE extraction on your meth pills, havent done it[not available here], but its pretty basic! Merck, spent 7 million dollars, and years trying to find some additive that would beat the extractors!!! They gave up,lol
Old 17-10-2012, 15:07

Male from Australia
Helix-mc is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

question and apoligies in advance if iam mistaken in posting this here.

I am needing some clarification,if you have say a three part solution 40% piperazine 40% methamine and 20% h20. How do you extract and convert the methamine into ephedrine ?

I ask without getting long winded about it, trying to make sense of some info that seems to me contradictory to me,

a, process as ephedrine to meth.
b, or use fractional distillation and drop to 142 c. flash point.
c, vap off h2o reflux, hcl to bond together.

could you please explain this to me in laymans terms, to me all 3 would achieve the same result, cheers
Old 22-10-2012, 04:57

Another aussie Sorry man, but phenyl 2 propanone cooks are not the easiest way to meth, but good if you have the supplies and knowledge. Ive never dreamed about making it by this route, so i wont just say some shit!! It is available on the net, but a good organic chem book would help you heaps
Old 23-10-2012, 10:15

Male from Australia

Thanks for the reply mate, much appreciated. I heard thru the grape vine that it was being done this way. And the info was sketchy at best, and seemed backward to the usual way, curiosity got the better of me . The blockers seem to be causing probs for some folk.

I see that you study the arts as well, lol nearly started to wander off topic. Can spend hours taking in the info here........................
Old 29-10-2012, 05:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by homechem View Post
Another aussie Sorry man, but phenyl 2 propanone cooks are not the easiest way to meth, but good if you have the supplies and knowledge. Ive never dreamed about making it by this route, so i wont just say some shit!! It is available on the net, but a good organic chem book would help you heaps
I did"nt say anything about P2P cooks man, but i agree with you completely. P2P, with methylamine as catylist with aliminium etc is not a ver high %age cook anyway, yields are no big deal, just some places in the states have good access to the precursors! Much easier to go the red P, iodine route, in whatever scale[nano, to whatever!!]. Or, here, annnie is very easily obtained, so a three necker, annie, lithium and PSE!! Fast and high strength[compared to 24 hours of cooking]. A good mask and gloves are essential i think, but many dont bother I only mentioned using a PSE type extraction to get the meth out of his pills

homechem added 24 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix-mc View Post
Thanks for the reply mate, much appreciated. I heard thru the grape vine that it was being done this way. And the info was sketchy at best, and seemed backward to the usual way, curiosity got the better of me . The blockers seem to be causing probs for some folk.

I see that you study the arts as well, lol nearly started to wander off topic. Can spend hours taking in the info here........................
Yeh bud, theres info on the latest ways to beat the blockers all over the net, or, get a good book, Uncle fester goes in to this, but thats about all i would use in that book, "otto Snows" Amphetamine synthesis, industrial edition is a much better source of info, but its not really a cookbook, more a proper reference for pros[chemists, cops etc!]No pill extractions there. Swim found that soaking them in methanol, mix, let settle, pour off, then filter the last, repeat three times at least with gunk, cool heaps, waxes will rise, take it off, then it goes the add solvent, basify, and so on, its everywhere, wont be a problem to find, its the latest , supposedly. It works anyway, but you need to know acid base extraction pushing the PSE from water sol to solvent sol by Ph change to do a really good job, dont know if it would be worth it for extracting a little meth, maybe an adapted version would be the go, do the soaks, then filter well ,real well, then evap the methanol, would not be super clean, but prob better than full pills!! Dunno what this P2P stuff is about,lol

homechem added 13 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix-mc View Post
question and apoligies in advance if iam mistaken in posting this here.

I am needing some clarification,if you have say a three part solution 40% piperazine 40% methamine and 20% h20. How do you extract and convert the methamine into ephedrine ?

I ask without getting long winded about it, trying to make sense of some info that seems to me contradictory to me,

a, process as ephedrine to meth.
b, or use fractional distillation and drop to 142 c. flash point.
c, vap off h2o reflux, hcl to bond together.

could you please explain throductis to me in laymans terms, to me all 3 would achieve the same result, cheers
Mate, there are MUCH easier ways to quality, depends how much you want at once. For a small amount of wicked, you can do it in a testube in 1 and a half hours , this needs cutting in half before anyone touches it!! Google "soup can synth". This works brilliantly, a couple of very minor changes, ups the yield a bit and ime "told", its super potent, with about a 50% yield . !.5 grams of PSE gives .7 to .8 grams of dynamite!! Add a couple of extra drops of H2O2 and dont shake the tube before it liquids up and is going. This helps keep bits off the sides of the tube and down where the action is This is a great beginners first go as it gives you an idea of whats going on, it can be scaled up:/ "otto" calls this a cold cook, its often done in hot desert sand, with a line of tubes, handy if one goes wrong, you still get product Technically its not a :cold cook", thats annie!!

Last edited by homechem; 29-10-2012 at 05:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-10-2012, 15:29

Male from Australia

Yeh bud, theres info on the latest ways to beat the blockers all over the net, or, get a good book, Uncle fester goes in to this, but thats about all i would use in that book, "otto Snows" Amphetamine synthesis, industrial edition is a much better source of info, but its not really a cookbook, more a proper reference for pros[chemists, cops etc!]No pill extractions there. Swim found that soaking them in methanol, mix, let settle, pour off, then filter the last, repeat three times at least with gunk, cool heaps, waxes will rise, take it off, then it goes the add solvent, basify, and so on, its everywhere, wont be a problem to find, its the latest , supposedly. It works anyway, but you need to know acid base extraction pushing the PSE from water sol to solvent sol by Ph change to do a really good job, dont know if it would be worth it for extracting a little meth, maybe an adapted version would be the go, do the soaks, then filter well ,real well, then evap the methanol, would not be super clean, but prob better than full pills!! Dunno what this P2P stuff is about,lol

The raging battle of blockers vs work arounds never cease's to amaze and amuse me, The method described above sounds goods to me , the pursuit for alternative sources other than pills l find both interesting and discerning. The 3 part solution mentioned in my first post and its process is a great example, and outside my knowledge base thou lol. and the claims of what it can produce ( have since learned that the info given to me is incorrect) . As for the p2p stuff I have no idea lol...

homechem added 13 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Mate, there are MUCH easier ways to quality, depends how much you want at once. For a small amount of wicked, you can do it in a testube in 1 and a half hours , this needs cutting in half before anyone touches it!! Google "soup can synth". This works brilliantly, a couple of very minor changes, ups the yield a bit and ime "told", its super potent, with about a 50% yield . !.5 grams of PSE gives .7 to .8 grams of dynamite!! Add a couple of extra drops of H2O2 and dont shake the tube before it liquids up and is going. This helps keep bits off the sides of the tube and down where the action is This is a great beginners first go as it gives you an idea of whats going on, it can be scaled up:/ "otto" calls this a cold cook, its often done in hot desert sand, with a line of tubes, handy if one goes wrong, you still get product Technically its not a :cold cook", thats annie!![/QUOTE]

totally agree with the easier ways and Iam all for the kiss principle, "soup can synth" thanks for the ref man, will sus it out, I dont think I have heard about this one, have looked at a few different methods/sources unfortunatly the quality of the info can't be trusted.
"Don't shake", wise words, its the little things, that make all the difference it seems, same as using steel wool as a defuser, gives a nice even and consistent temperature when using a bell bottom I read some where the other day...............
Old 08-11-2012, 09:20

37 y/o Male from United Kingdom
JohnSmillie needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Hay all swim managed to get his hands on a few boxes of 3,4-dihydroxyphenethylamine (aka) dopamine ,
From swim dr. Swim question is are the any good for a meth synth and if so what would Swim need to do to crystaliz to pure fourm.. Plus what would swim need to do to make meth out of them also what els could swim use them for any info would much great full for educational purposes only for meth synth

Ps new to this fourm so I hope posted correctly thx ...........

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 08-11-2012, 10:06
Back From the Big House

Male from Australia
Docta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond reputeDocta is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,597, Level: 14 Points: 9,597, Level: 14 Points: 9,597, Level: 14
Activity: 13.8% Activity: 13.8% Activity: 13.8%

A reminder to the newer members that drug synthesis discussions take place in the chemistry section.

This old thread on purifying Methamphetamine has been bumped and high jacked for some not very well informed synthesis chit chat.

Any more of this blind leading the blind "meth synth" talk will be dealt with harshly via reputation.

Adding to the discussion with informed comment on the purification of Meth if fine and welcome but talk of making one substance from another is not.

Kind regards

Amphetamines Forums Crew
Old 12-11-2012, 22:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSmillie View Post
Hay all swim managed to get his hands on a few boxes of 3,4-dihydroxyphenethylamine (aka) dopamine ,
From swim dr. Swim question is are the any good for a meth synth and if so what would Swim need to do to crystaliz to pure fourm.. Plus what would swim need to do to make meth out of them also what els could swim use them for any info would much great full for educational purposes only for meth synth

Ps new to this fourm so I hope posted correctly thx ...........
Sorry man, wrong place for this, but i know of no synth using this

homechem added 5 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Enlightened One View Post
Hello all,

SWIM currently has a legal scripts from his doctor for Desoxyn, pharmacutical methamphetamine.

If Swim takes 5-6 pills he feels fucking electiric, but he considers that strange, as that is only about 30 mg of methamphetamine. Anyway, snorting that same amount is also fucking amazing, obviously. However, snorting 6 pills, although they are small, is quite alot of powder to snort.

So anyway, here is swim's question: Is there any feasable was to isolate the methamphetamine from its binders (Corn starch, lactose, sodium paraminobenzoate, stearic acid and talc) in Desoxyn?

Swim realized that extracting like 10 pills would only yeild about 50 mg of methamphetamine, but thats about 10x easier to snort than 1,250 mg of powder.

Thanks
Should be easy bud, the meth is water soluble, the fillers are not. Crush, dissolve in water, filter out most fillers[wash the filler with a bit more water.] Now, reduce the water with meth till its dry...carefully.[dont burn it!] This will get most shit out, making it a hell of a lot easier to snort, without a noseblock,lol. Scrape up with blade and

Last edited by homechem; 12-11-2012 at 22:13. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, desmethyltramadol, desoxyn, drugs-forum, ephedrine extraction, extraction, extraction methods, how to extract, hydrochloride, iodine, meth, methamphetamin, methamphetamine, methamphetamine extraction, mpa, o-desmethyltramadol, pseudoephedrine, pseudoephedrine extraction, rhodium, tags, tramadol, vaporize

» New Threads
Kratom withdrawal questions. Need...
Last post by Butter Bigsby
5 Replies, 273 Views
Taking Small dose of pure mdma...
Last post by Potter
1 Replies, 2 Views
FDA Kratom Import alert!!!
Last post by Butter Bigsby
100 Replies, 12,459 Views
Please help - Need support -...
Last post by LuLu81