Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Sex and Drugs
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Sex and Drugs Sex on Drugs

Old 21-02-2005, 22:13
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

getonline is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Has anyone been at a party or gathering where the whole purpose is to snort/smoke meth and engage in bacchanalia? Have you had sex with multiple partners in the same room with others while all are on meth?

I've read that in the gay community, this is fairly common, known as PnP - Party and Play (there's an article in newsweek on this, and how it relates to HIV - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6999699/site/newsweek/).

Many of you have posted that when you take meth, you have crazy, lustful animal sex for hours at a time. Seems to me, that if you got a bunch of guys and girls together, a big orgy would erupt.

Anyone got experiences to share?
Old 21-02-2005, 22:29

Male
sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.sands of time probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7 Points: 2,598, Level: 7
SWIM screwed on meth before and it's quite amazing. You can last for along time and the women tend to think it's the best sex they have ever had. It's also great for 3-somes, multiple women, ect cause you can give them all exactly what they want, which can be hard sometimes.
Old 22-02-2005, 06:19
Gold Member

29 y/o Male from United States
jduba is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 256, Level: 2 Points: 256, Level: 2 Points: 256, Level: 2
been to a few events myself and they are very common in the gay
community! they are usually in dungeon like settings poolside or maze
like. there are yearly parties set up for things like this within the
community but are very high risk but hella fun. PnP is a very common
gay term and it basically means lets get high and fuck! it seems that
the gay community takes to sex as a much more open and common thing
than most hetero's do...at least it seams that way in the us
Old 25-02-2005, 01:09

Male
zipoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 162, Level: 2 Points: 162, Level: 2 Points: 162, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jduba
seems that the gay community takes to sex as a much more open and common thing than most hetero's do...at least it seams that way in the us

why is it so? why can't hetero's indulge in teh same open manner. perhap it has omething to do with the diffrent sexes having to bridge a larger gap when getting together, ot something to do with hetro sex still more strongly tied with procraetion. but we kno wthat that aint anymore the case. so lets get on it.

free love
Old 25-02-2005, 03:06
Gold Member

zippo I agree you heteros really need
to get with it! haha It may be that a homo says to himself..."homo you have been made
fun of and put down for who you wanna screw so damnit you betta SCREW BOY SCREW!!!!!!!" or at least that was my inner dialoge<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->

<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->

Edited by: jduba
Old 09-03-2005, 12:49

Male
jaspurr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipoo
]why is it so? why can't hetero's indulge in teh same open manner.
it is due to testosterone fueling the male sex drive, you may have noticed women are less needy for it.

j
Old 09-03-2005, 12:54

Male
jaspurr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by getonline
Seems to me, that if you got a bunch of guys and girls together, a big orgy would erupt.
I have been with many girls on meth and all we seem to end up doing is talking. I feel too anxious and nervous to make a move whilst under the influence.

Anyone got any pointers as to how to go from talking to the next level?

j
Old 11-03-2005, 11:04
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Gaza Strip
Daeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way up
Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5
How can you be anxious on meth?It makes me feel(ok it use to make me,dont do it anymore) like a mr.Egomaniac.And sex on meth...3-5hr orgy-is way too intense,and the girls think youre a god...the bad thing is that they demand the same kind of service when youre sober
Old 17-03-2005, 22:49

jrock0069 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2
I used to be a caregiver for a rich blind guy and we always used to pick up chicks and and get spun. For a while my girlfriend lived with us, but she decided she wanted to be a prostitute and she wanted us to be her pimps. I still had sex with her but eventually I got a new girlfriend. The blind guy I lived with was a pedophile and I was only seventeen, my prostitute "girlfriend" was the same age as meand he loved to eat her out while spun. When Imet my "new" girlfriend, (who was 22)we weren't together, she was a friend of the blind guy and he convinced her to have an orgy with us. So after doing massive amounts of meth we went into the blind guys bedroom. Both of the girls laid on the bed naked and each of us took one to eat out. He took the "prostitute" girl and I took the "new" girl. After doing oral on them for an hour or so, I started to f*ck my girl. I don't know why but after about 15 minutes Istarted to go limp. The girl I wasbanging wanted to take a shower because she felt dirty and the blind guy locked himself in the other bathroom for the rest of the night.(he did this all the time. I think to jack off cuz he would never f*ck the girls.)So I began to f*ck the "prostitute" girl. I could stay hard with her because every time I started to go limp, she would give awsome head. An hour later the "new" girl came out of theshower and wanted to f*ck some more. So, for hours the three of us took turns giving eachother oral pleasure and f*cking eachother until I finally came in each of them. The whole experiencetook about9 hours and we started to do this on a regular basis. Until I got the "new" girl pregnant. Shecouldn't stop using meth and eventuallylost the pregnancy. After that we all went our seperate ways. Last I heard the "new" girl is pregnant by a new guy and the "prostitute" girl is living out of a car with her fiance. I feel kinda bad for corrupting them, neither one had ever done anything like what I did with them and now their lives are ruined. If anybody else gets the opportunity to have a meth orgy, I would still recommend it, just involve a lot of sm and foreplay
Old 26-03-2005, 04:28
Silver Member

candykid22 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
HAHAHA!!!!! That is the FUNNIEST story Ive ever heard!!! LOL!!!!!!! Drugs rule!!
Old 26-03-2005, 05:27

asystole is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1
Jesus man. Wow.
Old 25-05-2005, 21:04

hogg is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1

Jrock... Ive had some experiences like that... most of the girls are either in sober living or really cracked out right now.. Its crazy fun though. What I don't get are the poeple that do meth and don't fuck!? And say they have a hard time doing so (getting horny/hard).. When Im high its like I have a one track mind to find a peice of pussy and crawl up inside of it for the next 8 hours. My penis takes control of my body and there is no stoppin that mother fucker.

What I think is that people that haven't experienced long drawn out nasty fucking sessions( with multiple people, super soakers filled with baby oil, polaroid cameras, etc )high on methdon't get it. When they do it changes the very nature of the drug for them... as I know it did to me.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:25

Male
Satman should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspurr
Quote:
Originally Posted by getonline
Seems to me, that if you got a bunch of guys and girls together, a big orgy would erupt.
I have been with many girls on meth and all we seem to end up doing is talking. I feel too anxious and nervous to make a move whilst under the influence.

Anyone got any pointers as to how to go from talking to the next level?

j
If they are high enough on meth they will have sex with you,quit talking an just lean in and kiss her,she WILL kiss you back and there you go
Old 08-08-2005, 11:37

Male
Satman should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
There is nothing better then group sex on meth,I have gone for 8 good solid hours,until I drop exhausted the bed and floor soaked with sweat from our much more thinner bodies.When I finally Cum Its like my whole body squeezes out the end of my dick,Sometimes I let out a hoorific scream,that the neighbors can here(I get looks the next day from the men and smiles from their wifes)HE HE HE.I have seen that in women also the orgasm is much more intence.But most time my dick swells up for about four days after that and sometimes the women can't really walk right for a few days,WELL no pain no gain!sometimes the men have a hard time getting it up,but useally after a while they all do,with some coaksing
Old 09-12-2005, 20:02

27 y/o Male
DoorsPerception should review received reputation comments.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock0069
I used to be a caregiver for a rich blind guy and we always used to pick up chicks and and get spun. For a while my girlfriend lived with us, but she decided she wanted to be a prostitute and she wanted us to be her pimps. I still had sex with her but eventually I got a new girlfriend. The blind guy I lived with was a pedophile and I was only seventeen, my prostitute "girlfriend" was the same age as meand he loved to eat her out while spun. When Imet my "new" girlfriend, (who was 22)we weren't together, she was a friend of the blind guy and he convinced her to have an orgy with us. So after doing massive amounts of meth we went into the blind guys bedroom. Both of the girls laid on the bed naked and each of us took one to eat out. He took the "prostitute" girl and I took the "new" girl. After doing oral on them for an hour or so, I started to f*ck my girl. I don't know why but after about 15 minutes Istarted to go limp. The girl I wasbanging wanted to take a shower because she felt dirty and the blind guy locked himself in the other bathroom for the rest of the night.(he did this all the time. I think to jack off cuz he would never f*ck the girls.)So I began to f*ck the "prostitute" girl. I could stay hard with her because every time I started to go limp, she would give awsome head. An hour later the "new" girl came out of theshower and wanted to f*ck some more. So, for hours the three of us took turns giving eachother oral pleasure and f*cking eachother until I finally came in each of them. The whole experiencetook about9 hours and we started to do this on a regular basis. Until I got the "new" girl pregnant. Shecouldn't stop using meth and eventuallylost the pregnancy. After that we all went our seperate ways. Last I heard the "new" girl is pregnant by a new guy and the "prostitute" girl is living out of a car with her fiance. I feel kinda bad for corrupting them, neither one had ever done anything like what I did with them and now their lives are ruined. If anybody else gets the opportunity to have a meth orgy, I would still recommend it, just involve a lot of sm and foreplay
omg this story remins me of that special on HBO, aparently there is some realy twisted sex involved with meth........in the special this guy and his mom both did meth and his mom would bang all his friends. I dont know if i could do the orgy thing, sure its great on paper but i like having a single partner all to myself especialy since im the only one shes ever had and i have trained her sexually to like what i like :P
Old 11-12-2005, 18:45
Gold Member

42 y/o Male
oldman is on the way upoldman is on the way upoldman is on the way up
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
meth makes some people more shakey and anxious, nervous. swim has found this but for whatever reason regualr amphetemine does not have this effect on him. Some people are just wired different. I'ts not a matter of them not being normal. Same with e, some people can't hlpe but fuck for 8-10 hours and some can't even get it up. E is the only meth based chem. swim is down with.
Old 20-01-2006, 16:48
Silver Member

Male from Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4
SWIM has had experiences like jrock's while heavily under the influence of Meth. I don't think it is uncommon.

One of SWIM's friend's Uncle is a terrible, terrible person and has these kinds of parties frequently.
Old 20-01-2006, 23:46

71 y/o Female from Iceland
DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,028, Level: 4 Points: 1,028, Level: 4 Points: 1,028, Level: 4
"I've read that in the gay community, this is fairly common, known as PnP"

I guess what that is known as in the computer world would also hold true here.
Old 21-01-2006, 05:06
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
damn unfortunately swim hasnt been to such parties
Old 21-01-2006, 23:22
Silver Member

Male from Afghanistan
blackbastard is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1
swim wants an invite to a party/orgy like these
Old 15-02-2006, 21:29
Gold Member

PNP stands for party and play aka get fucked up (party) and FUCK (play)
Old 15-02-2006, 22:46
Gold Member

42 y/o Male
oldman is on the way upoldman is on the way upoldman is on the way up
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
swim has a gay friend or two, he remembers one guy saying one p stood for poppers. Apparently guys that do poppers are very good receivers. Who is swim to judge. he's done some really nutty stuff himself.
Old 27-08-2012, 07:47
Silver Member

43 y/o Male from United States
phxbot is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Re: Meth Orgies - Experiences?

U r right. Very common at gay baths. Experienced quite awesome. Before u know it five hrs have gone by
Old 10-10-2012, 19:24

Male from United States
Limp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim has never had an orgy on meth but has had the most amazing sex ever on it. Swim's wife did not know swim was using meth (ex-wife now). Swim would do meth before going home. Swim would get very horny and start playing with Swim's wife. Swim's wife was a sex fiend so she was always ready to go. Swim blew his wife's mind. Swim could go forever and Swim's penis was much larger on Meth. Swim's wife would cum three and four times. Swim doesn't do meth anymore because all Swim's dealers are in jail. Swim is trying to get some so he can play with himself for hours. MEth and sex are swim's favorite things.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:02
Silver Member

Male from United States
monkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way upmonkeyspanker is on the way up

Let's be honest here, gay men do Not 'own' crazy drug fueled sex, orgies or one on one. Yes, we might do it more than straight folks but that's not the point. I loved to trade experiences with my straight buddies and they enjoyed mine. I've shared several here back when I was in a meth thrall, I was mostly one on one but had a few...ok, many group scenes.

The thing about orgies is the vibe, single or partnered, straight or gay/bi/transgendered, the feel has to be just right or it's a bust, frustrating IMHO. Get it right and Jesus wept.

My fav from my past was a couple, one I really dug, very hot, his partner was a bit overbearing, pushy while we had drinks and smoked up, well all that changed after the last monster hit. I blew out a monster cloud, one of them said "he's ready"...I should say that I'm basically a top Dom man, one of them put a blindfold over my face and some killer studio headphones (cans to some of ya's) playing some early Communards, Marc Almond remixes, one of them pulled an earcup away and said, there is no safe word, just stomp your left foot on the floor, we stop!

I was a toy, a play thing and I enjoyed every second of it, I had to let go of a lot of what I felt was me, didn't matter, then I felt something cool and smooth against my lips...Ahhh, the pipe!! i sensed the heat of the torch against glass, as the pipe was rolled one way then the other, my nipples were twisted in the opposing bowl rolls...Jimmy Sommerville was singing "Bye Bye, Bye bye Boy".Shit that was Hot, I'll never forget that feeling.

...to be continued tomorrow...

Share this on:

Tags
sex and drugs, snorting drugs