Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 20-02-2005, 17:55
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

jamesdavid12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 328, Level: 2 Points: 328, Level: 2 Points: 328, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
The difference between mdma, mdea and mda

Could somebody please clarify the difference between mdma, mdea and mda?

Also on erowid they call mdma; methylenedioxymethamphetamine

but here they say its;
Methylene-Dioxide-Meth-Amphetamine

I knows its a minor question but to save future embarrassment I would just like to know.

Thanks

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 05-11-2010 at 00:19. Reason: prefix
Old 20-02-2005, 18:33

Krazed42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
as far as i kno mdma = a loved up, good sensations kinda high , whereas
mda = trippy more fucked out kinda high and i dont kno anything bout
mdea
Old 20-02-2005, 19:06

lolomgwtfbbq is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
It's the same word, just it's hyphenated on drugs-forum.

MDA lasts longer and has mild visual effects but MDMA is more speedy.

I don't really know anything about MDEA, though, so I can't help you there.

</font>
Old 20-02-2005, 19:41
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Gaza Strip
Daeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way upDaeron is on the way up
Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5 Points: 1,175, Level: 5

whos this swim guy that always posts here using my usename?and whats this mdwhatever you guys always keep talking about??

look,he left another message:

mdma aka adam aka 3,4-methylenedioxyNmethylamphetamine(same as Methylene-Dioxide-Meth-Amphetamine,but still wrong cos its notby IUPAC,but hey)-we all know XTC

mdea aka eve aka 3,4-methylenedioxyNethylamphetamine

got an ethyl group instead of a methyl(in mdma)group bound to the amino group,effects are very similar,maybe lasts a little longer(swims personal experience)

mda aka 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine(has a primary amino group)

aka oh my gawd i cant stop pukin,oh gawd its full of stars(if you over do it)

more visuals,a little less emotions,stimulative effects depend on the dosage,more intense nausea(again swims subjective opinion)

or you could have just(as they used to say in a bee hive in a galaxy far,far away) UTFSE!

Old 21-02-2005, 11:03

Male
Tony Blair is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Short Answer:

------------

MDMA = Loved up

MDA = Trippy, visuals (Longer trip)

MDEA / MDE = Stoned

Old 17-12-2009, 10:45

35 y/o Male from Earth
Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.
Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6
Re: Mda-mdma-mdea

MDEA
This variant hardly differs from MDMA. The main difference from MDMA is that 'the special, magic effect and the affective transfer seem to be absent'. It's milder than MDMA.

MDA
The effects are more stimulating (excitement and hallucinations) and more long-lasting (about ten hours).

MDMA
Exercise a stimulating effect on the central nervous system and possesses a low hallucinogenic action, described more exactly as a stimulation of the sensory consciousness.

There is a combo which combines MDMA and MDA, with a ratio of 50/50.
Old 18-12-2009, 08:17

Male
bLuE is a decent psychonaut.bLuE is a decent psychonaut.

swims thoughts on the three

MDEA- vast waste of time, he kept eating more and more expecting some magic to come out, but nothing. it would be a nice starter experience, not earth shattering. more visual than MDMA, not as much as MDA in swims opinion. swim had almost no urge to talk on this substance.

MDMA- makes swim LOVE EVERYTHING. he becomes the zen master of compassion, which is not a usual thing for him. but it also enhances his natural feel for empathy and the enjoyment/excitement of being alive. everything glows, its a beautiful experience. swim becomes a complete chatter box, and has trouble controling his love for everyone and everything, many a time in the beginings he would act a fool, like one of those drunks who walks around the party going "man.... I LOVE YOU!.....but really... and your GIRLfriend...sssssheeeesss smokiiinn'!...IM JOKING!..i rhymed! :O...but really.. id stick fork in that!...ok ill stop, but its true!..." on and on, ECT being crude and apologetic at the same time. it really pisses people off... when they arent on it...

MDA- is swims favorite, it can give stronger hallucinations, not that that means much in comparison to other psychedelic amphetamines. in other words the visuals are pleasant, glowy, mild, and mostly visible when ones eyes are closed. swim talks a little less with this one, and it seems to give more insight in his opinion.
swim likes the speediness of MDA as he enjoys the ability to control his emotions, he can do it with different crowds without them thinking he's some loved up weirdo, but he is still feeling the love, just able to hold it in.
Old 18-12-2009, 08:43
entity of sorts

Male from United States
Shampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond reputeShampoo is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,787, Level: 12 Points: 7,787, Level: 12 Points: 7,787, Level: 12
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Satan View Post
MDA
The effects are more stimulating (excitement and hallucinations) and more long-lasting (about ten hours).
The duration of MDA is actually around 1/2 of that listed here. Shulgin revised the average as 4-6hrs in Sept. 2001, in accordance with personal research (previous duration listed was based on exogenous reports). In my monkey's trials with the compound, both at low and high doses, he approached baseline at around t+5:00 (40-225mg).

My monkeys also found it to be a rather sedating material at higher doses, not stimulating-- though certainly hallucinogenic (auditory, O/CEV, tactile).
Old 19-12-2009, 06:21

Male
bLuE is a decent psychonaut.bLuE is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shampoo View Post
The duration of MDA is actually around 1/2 of that listed here. Shulgin revised the average as 4-6hrs in Sept. 2001, in accordance with personal research (previous duration listed was based on exogenous reports). In my monkey's trials with the compound, both at low and high doses, he approached baseline at around t+5:00 (40-225mg).

My monkeys also found it to be a rather sedating material at higher doses, not stimulating-- though certainly hallucinogenic (auditory, O/CEV, tactile).

swim agrees that MDxx compounds can have a mild sedating effect on some people, mostly in high dosage oddly enough...
more pronounced OEV's were noted at higher doses as well

but... thre is debate on the duration of MDA, some monkeys feel the high is longer than MDMA others feel it is shorter. swim thinks longer.
but it depends on how one reviews duration?
do they count after effects?
where does one draw the line on when the experience ends and the after effects begin?
what about people with slow or fast metabolism?
what about the dosage? obviously swiy's is there, but it may have an effect on other people

there are many factors... thats why swim posted nothing on duration (as to avoid argument). lets kindly agree to disagree on duration
since in all its years, its many users still cant come to an agreement apon duration.

Last edited by bLuE; 19-12-2009 at 06:27.

Share this on:

Tags
dea, difference between mdma and mda, drug, drugs-forum, ecstacy, mda, mda mdma, mda vs. mdea, mde, mdea, mdma, mdma and mda, mdma vs. mda, mdma vs. mdea, mmda