Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 20-05-2008, 07:48
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
oliwog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
optimum temperature for vaporizing crack

does anyone know what the best temp for vaporizing crack. i understand that it melts between 80 - 180 degrees so would assume that above 180 is good for boiling point.
SWIM has a volcano and wants to vaporize crack in it using special wire wool liquid pads and would like to know the best temp to get the best hit the volcano will heat to a maximum of 230 degrees C
if anyone knows the optimum temp for getting the best hit please let SWIM know
thanks

Last edited by Benga; 20-05-2008 at 07:49. Reason: prefix
Old 20-05-2008, 07:52
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: optimum temperature for vaporizing crack

from my limited understanding of these things, I would think the vapors would re-condense on the sides of the volcano bag since the bag would allow the crack vapors to cool. My friend used a volcano once and he never remembered the air inside of the bag staying very warm.

Just a word of advice if this was something that came from a "I wonder if this will work" kind of thought, I've never heard of people using a vaporizer for crack but it wouldn't be the first time I've learned something new.
Old 20-05-2008, 08:02
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12

some answers in this thread
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26327
Old 20-05-2008, 11:48

Male from United Kingdom
oliwog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

ok thanks for the link to that thread but it still doesnt awnser the question so i guess swim will jus ave to test it out
SWIM has tried before in a different vap (blue meanie) and found this worked very well but it was a large glass jar that filled with smoke the only thing is it was used for weed and that spoilt the taste of the crack
with the volcano SWIM can replace the bag for a smaller special crack bag an get better flavour SWIM will have to try it and see SWIM will make sure he lets you know of his findings
the only thing is if the vapors turn back an stick to the bag before they are all inhaled.
Old 20-05-2008, 14:03
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12

quote : "the boiling point (B.P.) of cocaine (as a free base - crack) is 187 - 188C. Which is 368.6F +"
Old 17-10-2011, 20:39

Male from Australia
doctort should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

The aim is to sublime the drug, that is to make it go from a solid to a gas wiothout it going through the liquid phase. This converts all the cocaine into vapor gas not smoke (smoke is usually burnt particles and if the crack in your pipe goes black then you are burning it. stop. Clean the black carbon with an earbud and a touch of moisture. IF IT IS STUBBORNLY BURNT IN AND WONT WIPE OFF THEN HEAT YOUR PIPe ON YOUR GAS STOVE OR USE A LPG/PROPANE gas bottle and heat the black part of the pipe until it glows red and eventually burns off completely. OK NOW either heat your glass long pipe till its glowing hot, not using a bic or butaine lighter obviously. and then drop in the crack rock slowly suvcking and rotating the rock onto the pipes surfaceRemember this stuff hates heat and will run away. If y our glass pipe ishot enough what will happen is that your rock will start to violently spin and shrink and eventually dissapear. The smoke you will obtain will not be white. It will look like vapor. eg a gas that is slightly visible as it comes out of your mouth but dissipates immidiately in the room. NOW YOU ARE THE HIGHEST YOU CAN EVER GET. everyone who has tried my method has remarked that it is the highest they have ever been. PEOPLE HAVE PULLED OUT THEIR DICKS AND STARTED TO MASTURBATE, OTHERS COME IN THEIR PANTS. thIS IS HOW YOU DO COCAINE. good luck. And YES i'f you recognise me YES ITS ME- THE INVENTER AND i DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THE WORLD KNOWS NOW. Have fun and listen to what I say. 99% of the advice on crack is bullshit. Have fun

Last edited by Shampoo; 04-04-2012 at 16:11.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:09

54 y/o Male from United States
crack_is_calling is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 9.2% Activity: 9.2% Activity: 9.2%

Has anybody confirmed Doctort's method? Wikipedia states that crack melts/vaporizes starting at 194F.

How long would the Pyrex stem need to be to NOT be an issue at the other end?

Last edited by Wanderer; 17-12-2013 at 11:11. Reason: cleanup
Old 26-11-2013, 21:09

38 y/o Male from United Kingdom
HeavyPlant is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliwog View Post
I understand that it melts between 80 - 180 degrees so would assume that above 180 is good for boiling point.
SWIM has a volcano and wants to vaporize crack in it using special wire wool liquid pads and would like to know the best temp to get the best hit the volcano will heat to a maximum of 230 degrees C
if anyone knows the optimum temp for getting the best hit please let SWIM know
thanks
Hi not sure but i know that crack has a melting point of 90°c swim has just tried vaping a few chunks of some very white very crystalline crackly crack Mmmmmmm and because swim can be a dick he did not clean the glass whip out correctly so there was quite a lot of some very tasty pinapple chunk stuck around the gauze and In the creases so he is confused due to already having consumed .05g pow Mmmmmm pow quite a large speedball directly into the femoral and several bowls of skunk vaped 3 times each increasing in temp and smoking different cannaboids, so i think he got a good hit he definitely got a hit but a mixed hit.

Swim uses various glass pipes to smoke crack and because he is so bloody clumsy has a lot of broken pits and bobs so ends up smoking out of or through some weird and wonderful glass inventions he is currently using a flash blaze bong attachment which he broke hours after purchase and without thinking and carried away with the amazement of a mini tornado made of crack smoke swirling round the glass never thought about how much would be lost due to a lot of smoke to glass contact or how the hell could you scrape the pipe after a few 100 had been smoked through it for that nice strong second hand crack residue. This I when swim started vaping the crack reside rather than scrapping the crap out and chucking it on some ash. I think and others may disagree that this is by far the best way to smoke the residue and it burns the crap off so cleans your pipe at the same time. In fact I think sometimes the hit is stronger than the first. In sure the benefits to your lungs burning and inhaling the shite in your pipe are far from good but swim is worryingly blarza when it comes to caring about himself. He may try again after a good clean but he is running low and cant spare any waste.

Sorry I am just ranting on after swim has infected me with his crack high, I would be concerned over time just how much you would lose in the bag I have never used a volcano but am guessing you could not scrape the bag clean or put flame to it. I love the idea and have always wanted to try a volcano and now I want a big balloon full of crack vapour.

I apologize for poor english bad spelling and rambling on I'm sure you understand. Swim is off to try the doctors method, they and bold claims he makes claims I hope are very true.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306

Last edited by Wanderer; 17-12-2013 at 11:09. Reason: misuse of the quoting for posts corrected, and other corrections

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, cocaine base, coke, crack, crack cocaine, n2o, smoking crack, vaporising, vaporization, vaporize, vaporizer, vaporizing, volcano, weed