Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
The best Kratom Powder

Since i dont know how to make a poll, this will be manual lol
Whats your favorite kratom powder?
*Bali
*Malaysian
*Thai- Red/Green strains
*UEI
If i left anything out please tell me, also if someone could make this a poll i think it will benefit people out there in knowing what type of kratom to buy.
Also if your going to say this ___ is better than the other please specify that you have had prior experience with each type.

Post Quality Evaluations:
please usw SWIM and do not self incriminate. re read the rules, if you get more point you'll be able to open polls yourself and edit posts
Good topic none the less!
Old 30-04-2008, 21:03
Palladium Member

Female from Tajikistan
0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline
Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11
AW: The best Kratom Powder

SWIM doesnt really know what to say, since names dont say much many times and can be just marketing. there is just one species of kratom with two subtypes, the red-veined and the white-veined.
it can be just marketing.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:02
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Br00klynB0y87 is a decent psychonaut.Br00klynB0y87 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1
Re: The best Kratom Powder

Firstly, might I just state, there isn't a particular strain that could be labeled as being the 'best' but instead it's rather all a matter of personal opinion/preference.

With that being said, a vagabond I once knew preferred the more energetic strains such as the Thai and/or Malaysian. -Although when it comes down to it, all the strains of leaf are acceptable, -as long as it's quality material.

.peace.
Old 02-05-2008, 20:30

24 y/o Female
TabuIsMe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1

Yeah I didnt know how to make it into a poll to be honest, and its supposed to be based on personal experience and opinion of course.
And of course only use what SWIY told you ( 2nd oopsie, sorry )
Old 02-05-2008, 21:33
Palladium Member

26 y/o Male from United States
N0ly is a decent psychonaut.N0ly is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 459, Level: 3 Points: 459, Level: 3 Points: 459, Level: 3

swim was blown away by maeng da kratom. tryed some others but none compared. maeng da was active at 1-2grams. extremely potent at 4-5. best bang for your buck
Old 02-05-2008, 22:48

24 y/o Female
TabuIsMe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1

SWIM has never heard about that kind of kratom
Old 26-05-2008, 02:32
Silver Member

34 y/o Male
The Enlightened One is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

Please excuse SWIM's post as he has taken a very large dose of alprazolam and he is quite fucked up.

Anyway, I dont think that there is a definitive best kratom powder, its all a matter of personal preferance.

The Bali strain offers effects that are relatively sedative in nature, although a low dose will provide stimulating effects. For some, it can cause nausea at higher doses but it is also reported by many to be the most euphoric strain. I believe it is what the 250x is made from, which is my personal favorite. However, plain bali leaf is very weak, so a large dose is required. But "enchanced bali" preperations are avalible, which require a much smaller dose. *(like 2-5 grams)

The Malaysian strain's spectrum of effects at medium/high doses are very sedating. Its great to take at night. A low dose does offers some stimulation, although malaysian is considered by many to be the most sedating strain. It is slightly stonger than bali. (Dose of super/premium powder: 3-9 grams approx.)

The Thai strains are quite stimulating and energizing; they go well with coffee on the morning. However, swim finds thai strains to be the most bitter tasting of them all, surpassing maeng da even. The doseage for thai super premium powder is about 3.5-4-9 grams.

Maeng da, the newest strain to the kratom market. It translates litterally into "pimp's kratom". It is very stimulating and bitter, but it is active at low doses (2-3 grams will put swiy in a happy place ) This is the only strain that I have actually seen someone get really ill from, with only about 2.5 grams. Like thai, it also goes nicely with morning coffee. SWIM can enjoy this strain but it is his least favorite. Many love it though, as it quite economical for its potency.

The indonesian strain is similar to a mixture of bali and malaysian. It is sedating to most but stimulating for some. For swim, it is very euphoric and has very minimal nausea. The super premium indo is a tad stronger than malaysian, perfect at 3-7 grams). A lot of people enjoy this strain because it is very relaxing and offers alot of the euphoric qualitites characteristic of bali, sans nausea. From my experience, this seems to be most people favorite strain.

Also, the UEI is an acronym for Ultra Enchanced Indo. It isnt really a whole kratom powder, it is an extract (although it is technically a powder). Many people love UEI because it is quite strong and comparable to certain opiates (strong body buzz). Um....................oh, also, its quite expensive and will shoot your tolerance through the roof, making anything but extracts feel weak and shitty. Swim has tried 500 mg of the UEI on an empty stomach and felt absolutely nothing whatsoever, so he dosent use it, but many people love it. UEI is comprised of indo and a small amount of 250x.

Hope that helps

Interesting comments. You may want to look at what other people think about "250x extract" as it seems more like a marketing gimmick, and it doesn't make sense. Not bad early post though.
Good post
Good info just what swim was looking for
Great summation of the differences in the types. Thank you.
Old 19-06-2008, 09:15

Male from United Kingdom
dreeamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers007 View Post
Please don't! Do NOT incriminate yourselves. Make statements regarding what SWIM - or some other form of life - may have told you.

Thank you.
I am confused here. It is perfectly legal to both buy and consume Kratom in all but a few Countries, so unless you are in one of those few Countries, which TabuIsMe isn't, what is incriminating about discussing its consumption?
Old 19-06-2008, 10:59
Driftwood

Male from Ireland
Lunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline MedlineLunar Loops must mainline Medline
Points: 5,164, Level: 10 Points: 5,164, Level: 10 Points: 5,164, Level: 10
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreeamer View Post
I am confused here. It is perfectly legal to both buy and consume Kratom in all but a few Countries, so unless you are in one of those few Countries, which TabuIsMe isn't, what is incriminating about discussing its consumption?
Yes and this is an international forum. The moderators of the forum do not have the time to go around checking every post and poster and the legal status of a substance in their home country. So we have a simple general rule that we apply to all situations. It may seem over the top to some, but it helps to keep this forum up and running.
Old 29-07-2011, 18:39
Mercury Member

27 y/o Male from United States
GeisterxFahrer needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

I just got a violation for using SWIM. whats up with that?

what does this have to do with this thread? Off topic, contact a Mod/Raise a ticket
Old 29-07-2011, 19:00
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England
Space Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 5,934, Level: 11 Points: 5,934, Level: 11 Points: 5,934, Level: 11
Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9%

Keep thread on topic please.

My personal favorite, although not always easy to get hold of, is "Super Sunda". A Sudanese strain that is a little more potent than Maeng Da but on the opposite end of the alkaloid spectrum i.e very sedating, and imo the most similar to Opiates. Dosage is the same as mentioned above re; Maeng Da.

Extracts like UEI are all well and good, but they ruin your tolerance in a matter of days and i have heard of people spending so much cash on their daily UEI habit, they would be better off financially using heroin.
Old 29-07-2011, 19:25
Silver Member

34 y/o Female from United States
arizona79 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1

SWIM's favorites are Bali and OST, because she finds they find the most euphoria and are the most opiate-like.
Old 30-07-2011, 00:59

22 y/o Male from United States
RexManning is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

My pet beagle strongly prefers the Maeng Da strain over all others. Packs quite a whollop.
Old 30-07-2011, 04:39
Mercury Member

45 y/o Male from United States
3dfunk should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I've tried Maeng Da, several different Bali's and several Indo's and I swear I can't tell a difference. But as many have said, it effects everyone differently. What I CAN say is that the garbage you may get at your local headshop is just that...garbage.
Old 30-07-2011, 05:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

30 y/o Male from United Kingdom
TSBl0l is an unknown quantity at this point

I just order 4 oz of maeng da today, and was recommended I start with a 5-7g for my first dose and I will be administering it through making a tea (15 min boil)

I am having second thoughts after reading some of these comments of it being active at 1-2g and potent at 3-5g? What should I try? Maybe the person recommended the 5-7g due to the fact that I am using the method of making tea...
Old 01-08-2011, 03:39

32 y/o Male from United States
countyingula is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0ly View Post
swim was blown away by maeng da kratom. tryed some others but none compared. maeng da was active at 1-2grams. extremely potent at 4-5. best bang for your buck

i felt no effects with maeng da kratom until i took about 15 grams. it was mild at that point. Kind of like a benedryl or a 5mg vic.

extremly disappointed with the 15x extract powder.. it's more like 2x at tops. i took about 7 grams of it and i feel close to nothing if anything at all.

Seems almost pointless. But if someones desperate to relax without taking a benedryl or some nyquil.. then sure.

countyingula added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSBl0l View Post
I just order 4 oz of maeng da today, and was recommended I start with a 5-7g for my first dose and I will be administering it through making a tea (15 min boil)

I am having second thoughts after reading some of these comments of it being active at 1-2g and potent at 3-5g? What should I try? Maybe the person recommended the 5-7g due to the fact that I am using the method of making tea...

15 grams for a similar effect to taking a benedryl. pretty much an expensive and uncomfortable way to get some relax it seems :/ but as always start at small dosages. i started at just 2 g, and increased the dosage thruout the day until i had any noticable effects. from what iv'e read. 25-50 g is a heroic dose. i have my doubts though.

Last edited by countyingula; 01-08-2011 at 03:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2011, 03:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by countyingula View Post
i felt no effects with maeng da kratom until i took about 15 grams. it was mild at that point. Kind of like a benedryl or a 5mg vic.

extremly disappointed with the 15x extract powder.. it's more like 2x at tops. i took about 7 grams of it and i feel close to nothing if anything at all.

Seems almost pointless. But if someones desperate to relax without taking a benedryl or some nyquil.. then sure.

countyingula added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

15 grams for a similar effect to taking a benedryl. pretty much an expensive and uncomfortable way to get some relax it seems :/ but as always start at small dosages. i started at just 2 g, and increased the dosage thruout the day until i had any noticable effects. from what iv'e read. 25-50 g is a heroic dose. i have my doubts though.
What kinda experience do you have with opiates and if you have taken any other opiate within 24-36 hours of dosing the Kratom, swim has heard it will have much less of an effect.
Did you take it on an empty stomach? How did you administer it?
Old 02-08-2011, 16:52

31 y/o Male from United States
Pico_Misty Mountain should review received reputation comments.

Bad source county. If it takes any more than 10g of plain leaf on an empty stomach it's crap. Should be good w/7.5. source source source. Maeng Da is a nice energetic leaf. Bali is certainly the best deal. SWIM likes UEI blends.
Old 02-08-2011, 18:21
Mercury Member

45 y/o Male from United States
3dfunk should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Has anyone ever had any luck with extracts? Between this and another forum that I'm familiar with, nobody seems to have anything positive to say about them.
Old 02-08-2011, 19:32

31 y/o Male from United States
Pico_Misty Mountain should review received reputation comments.

There are legit tinctures. I wouldn't recommend going any heavier than a blend of plain leaf and ultra enhanced indo (UEI).
Old 08-08-2011, 04:20

Quick question. I have 4oz of maeng da and its VERY finely powdered. I made tea with it tonight and the powder practically dissolved into the water. After 15 mins of boiling, I strained the liquid and it barely caught anything so I could not do the second boil.

More or less this should produce the same effects correct? Cause the heat will extract the alkaloids and i'm still pretty much ingesting the plant material.

I mean, I got plenty high off it, but I'm just making sure t&w would get more alkaloids from the product of this is occuring.
Old 08-08-2011, 13:10
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,740, Level: 21 Points: 21,740, Level: 21 Points: 21,740, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Tea for me means a stronger initial onset, with a shorter overall experience.
T&W (Toss & Wash) for me means a more gradual onset with a longer overall experience.

Kratom has dozens of different alkaloids, some may not be water soluable, but the 2 main alkaloids are. It is unknown if the any of the other alkaloids add to the overall effect which is why people will almost always recomend T&W as the most effective method.

Personally i prefer tea, but you have to try these things for yourself because everyone has their own preference.

On a side point, the leaf material should not dissolve. If it did then i would be worried that it was not powdered kratom, or it had something added to bulk it up.

Last edited by ianzombie; 11-08-2011 at 20:53.
Old 08-08-2011, 14:36

Hmm, I thought it was from a reliable source...

And it seems to be pretty strong..there was some plant material in the tea that made it through the strainer because it was so fine but not nearly enough to be a whole 9g that I put in...

I'm talking like powdered sugar fine.
Old 11-08-2011, 20:30
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from United States
TeeShine is an unknown quantity at this point

There are several wholesalers on the market. My bulldog went thru 4 suppliers before he found the best site of all. Order small until you find a good source then buy bulk. The countries where it grows is best bet. My bulldog has been ordering Sumatra white vein for mornings with coffee and Green Malaysian for evening for over a year with same supplier. Always consistent and fresh, like its just been picked and processed. My bulldog has a neck injury from when he was 21. He's now 47 and runs heavy equipment. No pain meds ever did what kratom does. From Lori's to oxy's to finally methadone in 5 yrs time, he feels more 'wholesome' with kratom. The pills left him feeling empty couldn't take hot or cold weather. He quit taking methadone cold turkey once and found out the hard way what his dr never told him. NOT taking them almost killed him. Now he's fully versed to and from methadone. Never just trust in your dr, do research and find out what your putting in your body. Now my bulldog just enjoys kratom and herb. Fxxk the pills! Man makes mistakes,God doesn't. One pill is one alkaloid out of several beneficial alkaloids. Kratom doesn't slam my bulldog on the come off either, just back to baseline with no hard side effects like pain meds. My bulldog really believes kratom fixed the endocrine that pills hampered. He eats now, doesn't sleep all day like before. Social life is way better also. Able to feel again and he's loving it. Kratom is a true healer. Its ability to stop withdrawals from methadone totally dumbfounded the old boy. Anywhoo...didn't mean to let that get too lengthy but you get the picture. Life is awesome lived naturally. Herbs not drugs...peace

Detailed and cleverly written.
Detailed and factual. Great writing and showing how to use kratom in a respectful manner. Keel
Old 11-08-2011, 20:34

32 y/o Male from United States
countyingula is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianzombie View Post
Tea for me means a stronger initial onset, with a shorter overall experience.
T&W for me means a more gradual onset with a longer overall experience.

Kratom has dozens of different alkaloids, some may not be water soluable, but the 2 main alkaloids are. It is unknown if the any of the other alkaloids add to the overall effect which is why people will almost always recomend T&W as the most effective method.

Personally i prefer tea, but you have to try these things for yourself because everyone has their own preference.

On a side point, the leaf material should not dissolve. If it did then i would be worried that it was not powdered kratom, or it had something added to bulk it up.

what does t&w mean?

Share this on:

Tags
favorite strain, how to use kratom, kratom strains, krypton drug, krypton kratom, snorting drugs