Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ethnobotanicals Psychedelic plants, Iboga, Calea, Blue lotus, Ephedra, Sinicuichi, Betel nut, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2008, 00:11

Male
SvoRx7Power is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Free, Cheap, Easy way to trip?

Hi, Swim has experienced EVERY mainstream drug from Opiates and hallucinogens to Marijuana and Speed.

My question is this: SWIM was curious what other options are left. He lives in central Florida where there is a great deal of wild plant life and has seen some pretty exotic looking ones. I know that an abundance of plants contain levels of psychedelics, and over the counter cold and sinus medications contain DXM. But SWIM feels like he's missing something. SWIM also has experience with basic Chemistry, like cleaning, freebasing, cooking with Yayo and extracting DMT and so on.

Back to the question. Are there any wild plants that he could obtain that could possibly send him on a fun filled trip? Maybe there is a frog he could lick or somthing, I don't know, there has to be something along those lines.

For starters here are some of the "not so mainstream" drugs that SWIM consumed. And probably won't again. DXM, Nutmeg, Epinephrine, Diphenhydramine and probably more that I can remember at the moment

Anyways thanks for all the input. And happy trippin
Old 23-04-2008, 00:20
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Metalcore322 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2
Re: Free, Cheap, Easy way to trip need help

DMT is obtained through Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark. Mr. Angry feels that would be a fun filled trip.
Old 23-04-2008, 00:47

Male

Ohh yes I've expierenced DMT though mimosa I wouldn't call that one fun filled it was so great I would call it a fun-injected juicy load trip .
Old 23-04-2008, 01:16
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Metalcore322 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2 Points: 209, Level: 2

Hmmm LSA proves to be a fun time and readily available time when nothing else is around. Datura is also readily available but Mr. Angry wouldn't call that a fun time or really all that safe. Personally, when Mr. Angry becomes bored with all other drugs he usually does sprints of whatever pills he can find...
Old 23-04-2008, 01:20
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8

Quote:
Free, Cheap, Easy way to trip need help
that title seems a bit idealistic to me. SWIY could always experiment with growing mushrooms or cacti. They're fun plants to have around but not for consuming.
Old 23-04-2008, 06:07

Male

LSA, perfect!! I totally forgot about that. I haven't heard of people doing it around here since I was in school. Is it possible to get the seeds from wal-mart or lowes or anything like that?

Post Quality Evaluations:
careful about venturing towards source discussion, and be sure to check out other threads in Ethnos rather than hoping people will find all the info for you.
Old 26-04-2008, 01:06
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
MaggotxChild is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Morning glory seeds from Walmart or lowes? i dont know, depends how much poison you feel like putting in your body. Most of them are coated with poisons to thwart consumptiion. Swims done it with seeds from home depot, and was fine, minus the puking swim does every time swim consumes the seeds, which actually comes naturally from the seeds, not the poison. swiy may get a headache from the poison, but nothing to serious. The best method to it which greatly reduces the headache (strysine effect?, or something like that) is to wash the seeds and then grind them, then soak them in a botlle of water for a day or two, shaking a little bit every day a couple times, then pouring the mixture through a strainer a couple of times, and drinking the concoction and if your up to it, eating the seedy pulp left over.
Old 26-04-2008, 03:40
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggotxChild View Post
Morning glory seeds from Walmart or lowes? i dont know, depends how much poison you feel like putting in your body. Most of them are coated with poisons to thwart consumptiion. Swims done it with seeds from home depot, and was fine, minus the puking swim does every time swim consumes the seeds, which actually comes naturally from the seeds, not the poison. swiy may get a headache from the poison, but nothing to serious. The best method to it which greatly reduces the headache (strysine effect?, or something like that) is to wash the seeds and then grind them, then soak them in a botlle of water for a day or two, shaking a little bit every day a couple times, then pouring the mixture through a strainer a couple of times, and drinking the concoction and if your up to it, eating the seedy pulp left over.
I looked through the "LSA containing seeds" forum and found no posts detailing the poison SWIY mentioned. Nausea and other unpleasant effects were always common from ingesting the seeds, but no one placed the blame due to poison. Please show some evidence for SWIY's claims.

SvoRx7Power, any run of the mill morning glory seeds will do the trick. SWIY can purchase them wherever the best price lies. Browse the LSA containing Seeds forum for extraction techniques to make the process less cumbersome.
Old 26-04-2008, 04:20
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
MaggotxChild is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

"Most commercially available Morning glory seeds are treated with chemicals to thwart consumption. Seeds are also sometimes treated with Methyl mercury to prevent spoilage. Chemically treated seeds can cause severe nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. " http://www.xs4all.nl/~4david/morning.html

"To discourage use today, commercial seed producers treat the
seeds with a poisonous coating which cannot be removed by washing. The
effects from this coating cause nausea, vomiting and severe abdominal
pain. Extremely high doses cause psychotic reactions, heart failure,
and shock." "The Encyclopedia of Psychotropic Drugs."

Now here is another source that says that the nausea comes from the seed naturally and can be removed.....i have absolutely no chemistry experience, but it seems odd to me that something can be soaked in something as simple as lighter fluid and extract something naturally occuring in the seeds. Or are essential oils outside the seeds? Swiy would probably no better than I.... Perhaps, it just removes the poison.....

"The substances that cause a lot of the sickness in morning glory
seeds are essential oils that are irritants. These can be removed by
ligroin (Zippo lighter fluid fits the bill greatly.). The ligroin would
be evaporated then the seeds would be soaked in methanol or ethanol.
The alcohol evaporated and the leftover residue would be consumed. This is not
a hazardous nor particularly dangerous precedure except for flammability"

"US law requires that seeds treated with captan carry a warning label
on the package."
-
http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning...ry_info2.shtml

These are takes from different people who appear to know what they are talking about but there seems to be some confusion on the topic.....Other info was taken from actual sources.......See what you can come up with as well...Oh and not all morning glory seeds will do...swim have purchased crimson Rambler vareity ingested them in the morning and not felt anything at all. Swim recommends you stick to the typical Heavanly Blue vareity...which have never failed Swim. Keep in mind if swiy does simply eat them, to chew them throughly....the lsa is IN the seeds, and simply swallowing them wont produce the desired effects...

MaggotxChild added 7 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

"Note: the fuzzy "dark-brown"coating on the outside contains cyanogenic glycosides which can make you really sick if you eat enough (same kind of stuff in apple seeds).
NOTE: You MUST use cold purified water for this process. Tap water contains chemicals that break down the desired alkaloids. Hot water also does this.
Seeds may lose potency with age and temperature of storage."-http://www.clearwhitelight.org/hatter/lsainfo.htm

A little more info on it......

MaggotxChild added 3 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

unfortunately i cannot find my original source for the info...i will keep looking...that states clearly the different effects produced by both irritants in the seeds, and poison on the outside..........the source adressed both, and how to get rid off them, as well as what preparation methods will actually add to these undesireable effects......its 9:00 at night, and i am exhausted from getting little to no sleep last night, so im done searching for it tonite, and tommorow i will not be able to. Perhaps on sunday i will be able to find and add my source

Post Quality Evaluations:
not a bad post. Good that you quoted sources, but try to fix formatting and improve readability (use quote function and eliminate line breaks) so more people will read it.

Last edited by MaggotxChild; 26-04-2008 at 04:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-04-2008, 05:01
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
RunDMT is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are also good for obtaining LSA. A nice thing about HBWR is there is much less material to consume. If swiy take this route make sure swiy scrapes the hairy coating off the seeds.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:14

Male

Well, since my last post Swim has done 3 attempts 2 of which were a success. He grabbed some seeds from Wal-mart, Lowes and some from Home depot. All of which were Heavenly Blues.

For his first attempt he washed and ground up 4 grams of H.B. from Lowes, mixed them in watter and drank them, he never got sick but did have slight nausea, overall he had minor visuals but, his mind raced for hours.

His second time he got 6 grams from Lowes, forgot to wash them, ground them up and drank them. Shortly after consumption of the ground seeds he puked and had absolutely no positive results.

His final attempt was 9 grams from Wal-mart for like $xxx(ish?). This time he washed the seeds correctly with distilled water and detergent, he then ground them up fine and mixed the powder with about 3 spoon fulls of grape jelly and then ate them on an empty stomach. He had some nausea but nothing to sever and had one of the best trips he could have ever hoped for at a price under $xxx.

I can safely say that this will not be the last L.S.A. trip for Swim.

Last edited by Bajeda; 05-05-2008 at 08:02. Reason: prices
Old 05-05-2008, 08:08
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvoRx7Power View Post
My question is this: SWIM was curious what other options are left.
There are endless possibilities. The only problem is that not much is known about many of them and depending on location many may be hard to find.

You don't need to go to the Amazon or Africa to find Ethnos swiy hasn't tried though. Take a look around the Ethnobotanicals forum and its subforums and you will find many substances swiy hasn't experience that he might find worthwhile. Don't expect us to tell you what swiy should try, do some reading for yourself and see what sounds interesting. Then you can continue research from there.
Old 06-05-2008, 19:21

Male
Re: Free, Cheap, Easy way to trip?

Wow, thank you all for such great responses, SWIM hasn't had experiences this positive in a very long time. I really appreciate the thorough responses. Thats what I love about this forum, most of the people here are here to willingly learn as well as teach.
Old 11-05-2008, 18:20

24 y/o Male
ejbot is an unknown quantity at this point

woot florida ^_^
just go to the corner store and get 2 bottles of nyquil cough (dxm) for cheap
swims next task is to transform some mimosa hostilis into dmt ^_^
Old 12-05-2008, 09:37
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

1. Free - Nothing in life is free.

2. Cheap - Price and source discussion isn't permitted, so I don't see how the expense of different options could be compared.

3. Easy - Drugs shouldn't be easy, it makes them too easy to abuse. In a similar vein, drugs research shouldn't consist of asking other people what to take because you can't decide yourself.

[QUOTE]You don't need to go to the Amazon or Africa to find Ethnos swiy hasn't tried though. Take a look around the Ethnobotanicals forum and its subforums and you will find many substances swiy hasn't experience that he might find worthwhile. Don't expect us to tell you what swiy should try, do some reading for yourself and see what sounds interesting. Then you can continue research from there.[QUOTE]

On that note, this thread has gone on long enough -----> CLOSED
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drugs, tripping