Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 29-01-2004, 20:04
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Superball is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 218, Level: 2 Points: 218, Level: 2 Points: 218, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I have a waterpipe that bubbles the vapor through about 4 or 5 ounces of water. How much meth is lost when smoking it like this?

I was thinking that if I used a sugary drink, the meth would be less likely to dissolve in the liquid.
Old 30-01-2004, 03:22

Guilt is an unknown quantity at this point
The meth may become cleaner by going threw the water, I am not entirely sure of how much is lost, but water cleans meth and the meth recrystalizes and the cut is on the surface of the crystal and is easier to smoke away quicky ... if you're that worried about the ammount lost and don't care about the cut, use the water and make some cool-aide with it or something.

This is when you will need to listen to the alcohol commercials -- drink responsibly! LOL
Old 09-08-2004, 11:34

The Kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
when meth goes through water it becomes cleaner and less likely to crystalize in your throat. I find that the hits that I take from a bong get me so much more intense than when I take hits from a dry pipe. You make the most out of your meth when you smoke from a bong or waterpipe.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:54

MadMax812 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Smoke meth w/ waterpipe - lose to water?

only use water in your water pipes, and save it! If you take the used water and pour it onto a large glass dinner plate and set it out, the water will evaporate and you will be left with a film of white on the plate. Use a razor to scrape this off(it will be powdery) and you can resmoke this powder. Or save powder in airtight container for a "rainy day" .
Old 05-07-2007, 13:25

Male
SHARDSOLDIER is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

Yes I Agree With Madmax, Try To Only Use Distilled Water And Keep The Water As Clean As Possible,reason For This Being The Cleaner The Product Will Be When You Bring It Back. From Personal Experiences, Instead Of Waiting To Vap Back, Put It In A Vision And Boil It On A Low Flame And Vap It Back That Way. If Done All Correctly It Will Be Just As Good Second Time Around.
Old 05-07-2007, 13:33

Male
SHARDSOLDIER is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

Madmax Is Correct, Try To Only Use Distilled,reason Being It Boils Back Alot Better. Thats Saying You Did It That Way Which I Find Alot Better And Quicker, Just Put The Water In A Vision And Lightly Boil The Water Away, Thus Leaving You With The Product To Scrape.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:41

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2

Since Meth smoke isnt actually smoke its vapor the second it reaches the temp to turn back into cystals it will... If you save the water, not much would be lost, but per puff of vapor your hits will have much less meth in them than a normal glass pipe hit.

I dont really see the point, smoke less to smoke more later or smoke more and have less left over is all your really doing.

The only thing this will accomplish is getting less meth deliverd per hit witch would just create a less intense rush because the meth wouldent be getting too your blood in such hich cocentrations.

However if you evap the water you WILL have some left over but in that process by itself some meth will surely be lost.

If this is for expermental purposes go right ahead but other than that i see no point what so ever. Either way you're not getting more for your money and just complicating everything and creating possibiltys for a loss of product, If you want somthing for a rainy day use a glass pipe and smoke the resin when ur out. Too smim meth smoke is also very pleasant with a welcomed chemical taste i guess its an aquired taste.
Old 06-07-2007, 15:11
R.I.P.

Female
cyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way up
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax812 View Post
only use water in your water pipes, and save it! If you take the used water and pour it onto a large glass dinner plate and set it out, the water will evaporate and you will be left with a film of white on the plate. Use a razor to scrape this off(it will be powdery) and you can resmoke this powder. Or save powder in airtight container for a "rainy day" .
Yes, this is why the water oiler is popular. In a pinch swiy could use the residue to rail. Not as good as the full blast but will stave off cravings and craziness for a while. Now swim must be profound, lol, you know whether you have a pinch or an ounce, the bag will always empty. Then swimmers are back in a jam.
Old 06-07-2007, 15:15
R.I.P.

Female
cyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
when meth goes through water it becomes cleaner and less likely to crystalize in your throat. I find that the hits that I take from a bong get me so much more intense than when I take hits from a dry pipe. You make the most out of your meth when you smoke from a bong or waterpipe.
Swim must agree with the kid, the hits are more intense with a water pipe in swim's experience with the water oiler. Usually meth has a lot of unmentionable junk in it as well as cut usually, it could filter it out?
Old 06-07-2007, 20:28

vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up

SWIM see's absolutly no reason why the hit would be more intense besides possibly taking in a bigger hit.

It may filter some junk out... but at best the junk is compleatly water soluble as meth already is... in witch case you would be losing an Equal amount of "junk" and meth per hit, this would be the same meth/cut % as normal just a lower concentration of both.

But if the cut isnt compleatly water solable then you're hits will actually have a higher % of cut compared to meth than if taken out of a normal glass pipe.

SWIM is not doubting that ur expeirence may infact be better with water pipes but it shouldent be do to anything like this... Possibly placeabo, or ur taking bigger hits or faster who knows.
Old 07-07-2007, 14:16
R.I.P.

Female

Well obviously there is little research that shows this, swim just hit it a couple of times with the water pipe with a bud. The feeling seemed more intense than a regular oiler hit. Swim will swim away on that note.
Old 17-07-2007, 08:21

Female
queen b is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

y not just drink it, then u can use koolaid or sumoin.
Old 17-07-2007, 22:58
R.I.P.

Female

Battery acid, ephedra, and household chems with a koolaide chaser. Yummy!!
Old 28-07-2007, 07:48

Female
queen b is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

if u dont like the bat cid maybe try p2p or psuedo insted of lithium
Old 30-07-2007, 22:03

61 y/o Male
BenwiFFen is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

To each there own. It seems like who's filling the pipe has the last word. Smoking it is wasting some anyway you look at it. The high has no legs. If the product is clean water is wasting more. Holding in your hit till your blue in the face isn't the best or smartest thing. Haven't met anybody turn down a new way to burn the stuff up. Yet
Old 18-01-2008, 08:11

Male from United States
morrisonf is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

SWIM experimented with a water pipe and reported huge hits, ala clouds of doom, however, these hits only brought about negative peripheral stimulation such as increased heart rate, nervousness, paranoia, and little to no mental clarity or euphoria.

SWIM then waited a couple hours and proceeded to smoke dry via glass pipe with same material. They reported a HUGE difference, like night and day. Instant clarity, euphoria, etc., and negligible peripheral effects.
Old 24-01-2008, 06:46

25 y/o Male from United States
Archenemy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

SWIM would like to point out that Methamphetamine does not contain battery acid, ephedra or household chems... those products are simply used to chemicaly alter an existing chemical and do not go INTO the product.
(i.e. the chemicals are used to convert (Psuedo)Ephedrine into Methamphetamine)
Old 24-01-2008, 09:51
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
razorwiredildo is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archenemy View Post
SWIM would like to point out that Methamphetamine does not contain battery acid, ephedra or household chems... those products are simply used to chemicaly alter an existing chemical and do not go INTO the product.
(i.e. the chemicals are used to convert (Psuedo)Ephedrine into Methamphetamine)

True, but this would only really be true for pharm grade meth. Kitchen ractions are often imperfect and not all chemicals get reacted, so people end up with meth + unreacted chemicals.
Old 03-02-2008, 22:33

Male from United Kingdom
BongTech is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

My buddy BT used to use a 'bong' for m.a... but then decided that best method (for him) was insufflation - maybe via a hotrail to get the best of both worlds. But occasionally he would use a pipe, sometimes via bong.... The bong/water-chamber is not essential but was done 'for the hell of it' and it gave BT something to tweak on.... Most of the points have already been mentioned... but just to run over some again. - it is very water soluble, so some will be lost into the water. No big deal, either evap and reclaim sometime in the future, or just grow some nuts and drink the water! - it will not reXstalise in swiy's throat or lungs. don't know where that one keeps coming from. - if the goods have been made properly then there will be little in the way of toxins and unreduced eph/pse in the mix at all.... but the stuff bought on the streets will not necessarily have been so lovingly crafted. swiy should always clean before using - no matter which m.o.a is used. - m.a is m.a - no matter which synth route has been used to get to it... with the exception that the old route gave rise to racemic product. - to those that love blowing out big fat assed clouds that obscure the sun..... think on this..... M.A is water soluble and so should be easily absorbed into swiys system via the moist lungs - crossing into the bloodstream. So those clouds are either a). a cut that is not as water soluble as the m.a - b) or very wasteful in terms of product. BT's money is on option a), but either way they are not something to be proud of. -
Old 14-02-2008, 13:03
Silver Member

Male
?LORD WORM? is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

just evap the water very carefully
any meth u think is lost will bee in there
but make sure that before u evap the water the
bong has been used extensively
That way more product will be left in there
Old 14-02-2008, 15:03
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8

I keep reading mention of evaporating the water pipe water after the hits have been taken, but wouldn't this evaporated hit contain a much higher cuts : meth ratio? Considering the water's purpose was to filter the vaporized meth anyway?
Old 14-02-2008, 19:37
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Burkina Faso
cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.

why not either find/buy good clean meth and smoke in a pipe....or if you get dirty shit meth then why not just do a quick clean with acetone or something.....???
Old 14-02-2008, 19:42

It would filter the more or just as much meth as cut... it may be even better do to a cut that wassent soluable in water.
Old 21-10-2008, 09:34

35 y/o Male
blackula should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

SWIM absolutely prefers a bong over a pipe. if given the choice, SWIM will always smoke from the bong. a regular pipe just doesn't pack the same punch. 95% of the people that SWIM associates with (who use meth) feel the same way.

SWIM puts only tap water and kool-aid powder (grape or cherry) in his bong. SWIM never puts anything with sugar in it in his bong. if a sugary liquid accidentally splashes into the bowl it will make the dope taste like a burnt marshmallow. not good...

also, less liquid is better, in SWIM's experience. and SWIM has lots of experience with this sort of thing.

Share this on:

» New Threads
Those in suboxone/subutex do you...
Last post by Uallltc
14 Replies, 281 Views
How long till you can sleep after...
Last post by dropitanddash
11 Replies, 19,178 Views
Is it true you can use on top of...
Last post by Trying Again
0 Replies, 1 Views
Fell off wagon after 95 days