Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 04-04-2008, 11:37
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
cannagirl is a decent psychonaut.cannagirl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 349, Level: 2 Points: 349, Level: 2 Points: 349, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
smoking crack or freebase with a meth pipe?

Swim uses a tiny amount of meth daily (1 tiny tiny shard 2-3 times a day) for severe narcolepsy (tried prescriptions, either didn't work or things like adderall made swim feel even shittier b/c swim only needs a tiny dose to stay awake)

Swim used to use coke a lot but before quitting she purchased crack because the dealer had nothing else. So far swim has found no enjoyment whasoever from it. It's just been sitting there for a while now. Swim wants to try it one more time before just giving it to a friend or something and is wondering if it can be smoked with a meth pipe (the glass tube with a round end and a hole kind). If so, how would swim go about doing it? If not, how come?

Swim never did get very familiar with smoking crack. The taste was very off putting when swim had gotten used to loving the taste of regular powder. Swim tried it with a weed pipe and never seemed to get it right... Swim will give it one more shot as long as it will work with a meth pipe....somehow....

whaddya think?

Old 04-04-2008, 11:46
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from England
chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.
Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Can swim smoke crack with a meth pipe?

Basically, you need something between the crack and the flame and a way of trapping the vapours so they don't escape, then something to breathe them through. Maybe upload a picture of SWIM's meth pipe so we can ascertain its suitability.

Post Quality Evaluations:
thank you - cannagirl
Old 04-04-2008, 11:50
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from England
chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.

OK, well I just google imaged meth pipes and I'd say they look like quite suitable crack pipes. I understand the basic principles of smoking both are the same.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:01
Silver Member

Look exactly like that......think itll work?

Swim probly wont really like it b/c the taste just was unbearable...maybe swim was burning it. That also would account for the lack of high swim guesses. Either way, swim probly wont buy it again but swim still has like $30 worth and she isn't one to throw away...

Thanks guys
Old 04-04-2008, 15:10
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from England

For SWIM, the taste sorts itself out once his mouth and throat have become numb enough.
Old 04-04-2008, 15:50
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

no crack can not be smoked the same as meth. if you must smoke crack , break the bowl part , insert burnt brilo boy copper in the stem then smoke.

the same place that sells the meth pipe also will sell a straight piece of glass , used to you guessed it , smoke crack.
Old 05-04-2008, 21:00
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
no crack can not be smoked the same as meth. if you must smoke crack , break the bowl part , insert burnt brilo boy copper in the stem then smoke.

the same place that sells the meth pipe also will sell a straight piece of glass , used to you guessed it , smoke crack.

Thank you, swim wonders what the purpose of the brillo is...the crack melts into it right...wouldn't it just pool on the glass like meth does and vaporize and become inhalable? And if possible, what is the logical reason this pipe wont work?

Sorry for all the questions, swim is a drug newbie.

Thank you guys

(ok swim just read some more. Swim thinks she is confused because she has read conflicting info. So let swim get this straight. first the crack melts on the brillo and then is LIT WITH THE FLAME directly, correct? Swim has been told both that this is right and that this is wrong (flame never touches crack))

EDIT: In case anybody was wondering or cared, swim just tried it for the first time with the meth pipe just to see if it would work. Totally worked. Swim wasted
about $30 worth prior using the weed pipe with ashes (tried brillo too) and never got any high or numbness whatsoever. Swim mouth is totally numb now and the taste was SO MUCH BETTER. Swim loaded a rock 1/4 the size of a pencil eraser in there, melted it until boiling, then moved the flame a little father away until smoke/vapor was rising and left the flame in the same position and inhaled. Wow, thats totally sooo much better then what swim was doing before. Sucks swim wasted a good amount before but oh well. And swim knows it must not have been working before because there was no numbness at all. Wow.

Last edited by cannagirl; 05-04-2008 at 23:54.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:42
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

FOR SURE brillo for what was said
Old 11-04-2008, 12:03
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

76 y/o Male
viper88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

You have to apply direct flame, thats what your doing wrong and thats why a meth pipe wont work.

I think you might enjoy it once you get it right, you can also use a normal weed pipe if you have some screen like brillo and you put a thin layer of ash over than and place the crack on top and light it just like it was weed.

Hope you work it out!
Old 03-04-2009, 17:39
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
oliwog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

swim uses the exact same pipe as that for smoking crack an it works fine, although you need to be carful with how close the flame is, swim originally bought this pipe for crack,
crack melts so any surface in which it can melt an be heated on will work, jus get the heat right, shit crack isnt very good tho an is best in a normal pipe.
swim does prefer normal wire wool pipes to the glass ones tho, seems to be a better hit.
Old 25-10-2009, 20:02
Mercury Member

Male from United States
freebirdbulker needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

swim uses a meth pipe to smoke crack. it definately works. swiy should drop the rock in there, hold the flame under it but not touching the glass. let it heat and then the bowl will start to fill with smoke, but wait about 4 seconds more til the smoke starts billowing and you can see it moving around, then swiy should hit it HARD and keep the lighter there for 2 seconds and keep hitting then stop lighting.

swim made the same mistake first couple times smoking crack by smoking it in a weed pipe.
Old 11-11-2009, 19:16
Silver Member

Male
Azog1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

SWIM was wondering about the same Q (well, vaping w/ a test-tube actually) and couldn't see why it wouldn't work.

he/she also knows that, even when using a "stem" for base inhalation,
that it's wasteful and unhealthy, to hit the base directly w/ flame, as this pyrolyzes/destroys a portion before it gets to u and also,
creates more, unhealthy side reaction products than lower temp., indirect vaporization.
Old 14-11-2009, 15:38
Silver Member

Male from United States
jgarlopa is a decent psychonaut.jgarlopa is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 322, Level: 2 Points: 322, Level: 2 Points: 322, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post

Such straight glass pipes can also be bought at gas stations and other convenience stores, or other places that are less drug-related. The are usually sold with small fake flowers in them, but Cowboy has seen most people throw the flower away and use the glass for a pipe. He especially remembers the crackheads in Vancouver doing this.
Old 31-07-2010, 11:42
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from USA - Texas
realcrackhead is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Vaporizers

SWIM is the one that posted the othther day for SWIM about swallowing a hot brill. Trying something new so went and bought one of those meth type vaperisors. glass pipe with a glass sphere at the end and a little hole in the sphere. He has been trying it not very successfully.

What is the proper way to use these? finger over hole, no? roll around? how do you get the resin out?

thankks

realcrackhead added 627 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Swim stopped using it because it was to wierd. also noticed that after the resin burned a bit, it tasted like smoking cocane hci with similar effects

Last edited by realcrackhead; 31-07-2010 at 11:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-06-2011, 02:30

23 y/o Male from Australia
ResinDog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Cocaine freebase from Meth pipe?

SWIM had an idea recently and has searched for this particular method but SWIM has had no results.
If SWIM was to mix the Sodium Bicarbonate and the cocaine hcl inside a classic style thin clear glass meth pipe, would this produce the same results as tin foil freebase?
would this also be more efficient?
Old 31-03-2012, 06:23

24 y/o Male from United States
Dcrash is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Re: smoking crack or freebase with a meth pipe?

What about just powder coc, not rock, can swiy smoke that with those pipes??
Old 07-04-2012, 10:25

27 y/o Male from United States
RookieJocky is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

I would imagine SWIY could smoke it out of the same "incense holder" or whatever... If someone were just looking for a different way to smoke base.... SWIM's lamp remembers when it used to be involved with a lot of cocaine.... It saw some people smoking "foilies" or rather, a think layer of "base" spread out on a foil. Basically, a little bit of cocaine was sprinkled onto a square piece of foil (about a 4x4" with edges folded in), followed by about half that amount of baking soda. Then literally one drop of water was applied to the powder-mix by dipping a finger in some water. Then the entire drug-mache like solution was mixed and spread evenly around the foil (by finger). Them basically, it was a square piece of foilf someone would smoke, usually in parallel
"lines" with the flame tip about 0.5in or so below the foil. In order to take advantage of the inevitably resulting smoke, a "tutor" was used. SWIM's lamp remembers it being a pleasant enough of contraption - about 15 minute or so mini-zing, but it tasted real bad, and was easy to get physically really gittery and geetered on.
SWIM's lamp remembers seeing a lot of others throwing up often as a result of it.
Also, when SWIM's lamp one day decided to try create cracks on the surface of his delusional bubble, it didn't have any proper smoking equipment for it. It decided to try to chase it on a a foil - and it worked like a charm! Just had to watch for tiny little crackling, bubbling pieces of the stuff that fly off.

RookieJocky added 23 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Just realized that how old, and how big this thread actually was... Last post may be redundant information, or completely irrelevant as far I know....

Last edited by RookieJocky; 07-04-2012 at 10:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-04-2012, 22:29
Mercury Member

25 y/o Male from Earth
Skäggbiff needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

So how is it guys? This guy has a lot of questions but not many answers..

To the chase..
I just bought freebase, not in rock form (i'm in Europe).. It smells a bit like good cocaine and it is white not yellow.

I tried to put some in my meth light bulb and smoked it.. My mouth lips etc is completely numb and I feel good, not exactly what I expected but I did not smoke much so..

Some of you guys says it doesn't work but why does my mouth go numb? After heating there is a lot of smoke and of what I've read, I think it tastes the way it should.

Regards,
Skäggbiff

Skäggbiff added 32 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

unfortunately I can not edit my post so I have to make a new post.

I made a pipe/bong with a 0,5L coca cola. The cup is foil and I poked some small holes in it and put a lot of ashes on it.. on top of that I put the crack and I get great tokes but unlike smoking in the meth pipe, my mouth does not go numb. Anyone out there who can explain this to me?

Last edited by Skäggbiff; 30-04-2012 at 22:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-01-2013, 08:45
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%

These pipes used to be called (free)base pipes at one point in time, this is obviously indicative of their original intended purpose. After crack became popular, it's (often impoverished) heavy users invented the heat resistant tube and scouring pad contraption that is most common today, largely because these were cheaper and more readily available than a purpose made pipe, its really the same reason metal pipes are more common than glass ones despite glass being superior, usually a metal one is extremely cheap or free and readily available, who doesn't have access to a socket or section of radio antenna. These will work, but the effect will be slightly different than that of a typical crack pipe, in the sense that there will be seemingly less smoke, what smoke is there will be thinner and take longer to produce, and there will be increased perceived numbing of the mouth and throat, all these are owed to there being more vaporization as opposed to combustion.
Old 24-01-2014, 17:35

Male from United States
polydoc needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Yes you can absolutely smoke crack/freebase out of a "meth" pipe. crack can be both vaporized or smoked (ie direct flame or not) and works well either way. The brillo is used in a straight glass pipe is used to absorb resin. You can even smoke crack/base like you would weed, or even better with weed. pack a smallish bowl in a bong and break up some rock on top of the weed and hit the bong hard. While this isn't the most cost effective way of smoking crack it (in my opinion) is the best way and will get you a guaranteed ear ringer if hit properly. Also, the weed helps the high transition from a gacked out crack high to a mellowed out weed high, resulting in no comedown and a very nice high. Anyways, back to the original topic, I do believe meth pipes/bubbles were originally made for base cocaine, and if thats what you got, use it and it will work. smoking crack is much easier than smoking crystal, no need to twist the bowl or be super careful with the flame, just heat until you see the smoke and inhale as much as you can.
Old 25-01-2014, 00:57
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%

^^Good post, but the purpose of brillo in a stem is not just to catch resin, it's primary purpose is actually to hold the crack so it doesn't flow down or out of the pipe while being smoked.

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, meth bumps