Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 23-03-2008, 05:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Female
lilsparkle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Dextroamphetamine to lose weight? Help please!

Hi everyone. I was searching on google and found this site about drugs. I am looking for answers and help!

I have been taking 15g dextroamphetamine (the ones that are capsule) for about 2 months to lose weight. I lost so far 20lbs. I really need to lose about 40 more pounds by May. I exercise few times a week, I barley eat. How am I going lose the 40? Is my dose right?

Have any of you took this pill to lose weight? How much did you lose? How long did it take?

Please tell me what I should do! I can't get a higher dose than 15g, should I be taking two?

Suggestions and experiences would be great, and no I am not looking to take any other drug but this one.

Thanks
Old 23-03-2008, 05:51
Platinum Member & Advisor

28 y/o Male from United States
trptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10
Re: Dextroamphetamine to lose weight? Help please!

I'm sure you mean 15mg tablets.

Have you discussed this with your doctor? Desoxyn should be used under supervision of a (hopefully qualified) physician. Is one taking any type of concentrated vitamins and minerals or other form of "daily essentials" that are needed in addition. There is certainly a healthy way to use drugs for to attain certain goals but there is also a line where it becomes unwise. Think about the use of tylenol...the stuff works if you get the dose right, but if you go beyond you can really hurt yourself.

We also have a new member introduction. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ghlight=member

Last edited by trptamene; 23-03-2008 at 05:57.
Old 23-03-2008, 07:59

27 y/o Female

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I made a typo sorry, I meant 15MG. Yes my doctor prescribed me dextroamphetamine for weight-loss. I am starting to get frustrated thought because I want to lose 40lbs by summer. I also would love to know if others have had lost weight with this pill. I am not taking any other vitamins or pills, this is the only pill I am taking.
Old 23-03-2008, 09:21

27 y/o Female

Sorry I didn't use the term SWIM. New to this site and eager for answers
Old 27-03-2008, 19:17
R.I.P.

Female
cyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way up
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2

Oh boy swim can lose a bunch of weight on that stuff but as soon as she stops using it, the weight comes back on. Swim wouldn't suggest that as the best way to lose weight. It will do the trick, but not good for long term goals.
Old 04-04-2008, 13:57

Male from Belgium
triptonaut is a decent psychonaut.triptonaut is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 198, Level: 2 Points: 198, Level: 2 Points: 198, Level: 2

IMO, people that have lost weight because of ampethamine use look ugly. You're asking alot from your body when you try to lose weight on that stuff because you're running 120% but with a 20% food intake. This cannot be healthy.

If you really want to lose weight, do it the hard way because that's the only way its going to work. Eat healthy and start running. And eating healthy is not the same as eating barely either ....
Old 04-04-2008, 15:57
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trptamene View Post
I'm sure you mean 15mg tablets.

Have you discussed this with your doctor? Desoxyn should be used under supervision of a (hopefully qualified) physician. Is one taking any type of concentrated vitamins and minerals or other form of "daily essentials" that are needed in addition. There is certainly a healthy way to use drugs for to attain certain goals but there is also a line where it becomes unwise. Think about the use of tylenol...the stuff works if you get the dose right, but if you go beyond you can really hurt yourself.

We also have a new member introduction. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ghlight=member
this is not Desoxyn but Dexidrine. and we need more info, like how much do you weigh and why do you need to loose so many pounds,
Old 04-04-2008, 22:45
R.I.P.

Female
cyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way upcyndi is on the way up
Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2 Points: 350, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by triptonaut View Post
IMO, people that have lost weight because of ampethamine use look ugly. You're asking alot from your body when you try to lose weight on that stuff because you're running 120% but with a 20% food intake. This cannot be healthy. ....
Swim agrees! She never looked worse than when she lost weight quick on the tweaker diet. She looked really old and tired. She looks better with weight.
Old 15-04-2008, 08:19
Palladium Member

Male from United States
allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.
Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

drink more cold water. all weight loss is exothermic. internalizing ice cold water is a direct interchange of calories, exactly one calorie per degree less that of your body temperature per liter. so if you drink one liter that is 5 degrees C and your body is 37 C youve burned 32 calories, drinking water.

Post Quality Evaluations:
great advice with the cold water-HB
Old 21-04-2008, 23:20
Banned

Male
MotherSuperior is on the way upMotherSuperior is on the way upMotherSuperior is on the way up

As both a long time user of Dexedrine and long time bodybuilder(forget fitness... just good looking body) SWIM would not use amps. The weight you are dropping is mostly muscle and not much fat. The body will always metabolise muscle as a rule before fat(well actually it liberates amino acids from muscles for conversion into energy, this cannibalization in itself is not conjusive to a nice bod. Catabolizing muscle=bad and amps are VERY catabolic to muscle indeed.

First of, when cutting fat(SWIM takes it you want to cut fat more than muscle), toning or losing weight you need lots of high quality protein in the form of steamed chicken, tuna or protein drinks(you need to be carefull as lots of these drinks have some carb contentm, which is good for some situations such as post workout as carbs precipitate an natural insulin high which causes better transportation of amino acids to muscles)- in any case you would be best with a product that has GOOD quality protein(whey, soya is good) and has a bulking agent in it(this also serves to lessen hunger).

Now, depending on how quick and dirty you want to lose that FAT, you have several options. If you want to use the body's own responses for a powerful effect than do a google on Ketoginic diet. This is pretty extreme and SWIM uses(d?)it to shift stubborn fat before holidays or certain events.

Chemical wise, Clenbuterol is widely used(again google) by athletes and SWIM considered it safe enough to give own mother. It is important you research this as it will not be so effective if dosed wrong.

Of course you have a ton of other meds that are all over the net(I dont think links are allowed, especially as SWIM nows these sites sell products... being so new here and a mod on some of these other sites will not do so until SWIM knows the rules here better). Basically some are BS, some not, some very good.

The fact you are considering Dexadrine indicates to me you want something very powerful. SWIM has used a substance called DNP(2,4-dinitrophenol) with amazing effects. SWIM hears of upto 1lb a day being lost, good news it pretty much forces that loss in fat. Bad news, SWIMS friend is in prison after dealing the stuff to someone that died as a result of using it(and X), commercially it is used as a food die but more commonly as a detonator for explosives, indeed when SWIM has handled it, it needs a certain amount of moisture in it to keep it stable. All those free radicals in your system after that kind of fat metabolization is pretty carcinogenic NEVERMIND DNP itself! SWIM has used this a few times and every time woke up virtually soked in own sweat, heart pains and very weak(it interferes with the abosrption of ATP in the muscle cell.....) I only recommend this as in SWIMS opinion if someone is considering controlled illegal drugs that have many potential complications and are not really suitable for your purpose then maybe you might consider a less dangerous drug that will work better(and isnt illegal in SWIMS country at least).

Also, Testosterone is good for everything body sculpting, good for bulking, good for cutting and really is good for preventing Catabolization of muscles.

For weight loss, not eating and amps are a bad idea, sure you'll lose weight but not the right sort, you'll mess up metabolism... look at most Chronic meth addicts, sure their thin but not in an attractive way.

Dan Duchanine(RIP but was THE man when it came to chemical body enchancment) himself said that amphetamines were a bad idea for people to use as diet supplements. Especially as there are so many chemicals that do the job well. Please though do your research... DNP is really only used by pro's and very 'ambitous' amateurs(like SWIM). People have died and ended up in hospital. Clenbuterol is pretty safe and rather effective and SWIM would imagine as a legit asthma drug far more available.

Good luck.
Old 23-04-2008, 12:27
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BlondieUK is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Swim lost alot of weight on amphetamines, but did not look healthy.

There's a difference between skinny and emaciated, be careful.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamin, amphetamine, amphetamines, dexamphetamin, dexedrine, dextroamphetamine, lose weight, losing weight, weight gain, weight loss