Notices

Old 07-03-2008, 02:09
Silver Member

24 y/o Male
Caustik is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Adderall and Ecstasy

SWIM is wondering how good this feels if anyone has tried it before, swim is trying it tomorrow morning
Old 07-03-2008, 02:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
julian is on the way upjulian is on the way upjulian is on the way up
Re: Adderall and Ecstasy

seeing as a large number of pills are cut with (meth)amphetamine, swim would suspect that many people have experienced this combo, although maybe not intentionally. swim has actually taken an adderall and ecstasy combo and would advise against it. there was a significant amplification of the euphoria aspect of the high, but the "magic" from the mdma wasn't there. there was just too much teeth grinding speedyness. the phrase i would use to describe this mentality would be "give me somethin to smoke! NOW!". if that makes sense. of course, swim had a great time, but stayed up ALL night and next day (he can usually sleep when taking adderall even in large doses). the comedown and hangover was unbearable. not a normal e hangover, but an e hangover from hell. this is why swim would advise against this combo. e is a special drug, but when taken with adderall is nothing more than meth-in swim's opinion anyways. take your e and have a good time. save your adderall for when you do your homework.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:35
Silver Member

24 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian View Post
s the phrase i would use to describe this mentality would be "give me somethin to smoke! NOW!".
lol, swim is a social smoker and the first time he did ecstasy he smoked a whole pack with his friend in about 30 minutes
Old 07-03-2008, 04:55
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
angela20377 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

swim thinks that would be really fun (e and adderall at the same time), although she would much rather save the e for a pick-me-up later in the day.
whatever floats swiys boat though
Old 07-03-2008, 15:10
Gold Member

32 y/o Male from Spain
Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,430, Level: 5 Points: 1,430, Level: 5 Points: 1,430, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

I don't see how adderall would improve MDMA experience. MDMA is speedy enough adderall would be a bad idea IMO. Upper+upper=bad.
Old 07-03-2008, 20:29

25 y/o Male
dopesmoker2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

in swim's opinion this combination wasnt that good. since there both amps they just speed you up. there is less mdma "magic" and more of a speedy feel. x is way better by itself than mixed with adderall. a far better stimulant combo is coke and x.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:23
Silver Member

24 y/o Male

well, swim took the advice and didn't take adderall in junction with the x. if anyones curious, here is how it went

At about 10:30, swim hit a few bowls of some kb out of a pipestem (type of bong-bowl thing, for anyone that doesnt know)
At about 12:00pm swim popped the ecstasy that his dealer called "floating with the fishes". It was orange and had a goldfish imprinted on it. Swim parachuted the pill and within about 30 minutes, he started to feel the effects. Sitting in class, he started biting on the end of his pens and doing other random stuff.
At 2:00 swim got out of school and almost instantly went to a cut to pack his trusty pipestem. Swim and swim's friend each packed about 5 bowls (swim's friend parachuted the pill at the same time) each. As soon as swim took the first hit he immediately received a very big headrush. his eyes watered and his throat was left tingling. After swim smoked, they sat there listening to music for a moment and then thats when the ectasy randomly decided to kick in, and kick in strong
Swim saw his friend as a real thing, something in reality, but the surroundings appeared cartoonish, almost fake looking. This mild "hallucination" lingered around for about 15 minutes, and went away when swim began to drive
At about 5, swim and swim's friend popped 2 percacet each which inevitably killed their brains. 20 minutes later, they both were somehow in quiznos (subshop) eating sandwhichs, neither clearly remember how they got there but only coming back. At this point, walking was a pretty difficult task. After being seated for an 30 minutes, my joints all felt numb, and i had trouble standing up becuase my legs felt so weak.

Basically, it was a pretty intense trip and swim loved it.
Old 09-03-2008, 22:42
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
fizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way up
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Perhaps if it is pure molly then a little Adderall might not be a bad idea. It just depends on what swiy is looking for. Swim prefers molly straight up as it is more relaxing (makes him sweat like hell without any speed in it). When swim wants to dance or party, Adderall alone is great as it can be combined with alcohol with a more predictable and not too harmful outcome if used responsibly.
Old 19-03-2008, 23:24

26 y/o Male
Dellzx needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

SWIM hasn`t done this him self but SWIM thinks that if SWIY would take the adderall when SWIYs starting to smack out it should help SWIY to stay awake. But SWIM like the smacking out part of rolling. But SWIM knows a bunch of people that hate it. SWIM is going to have to try it next time he rolls.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:14

Male from United States
nitrotain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

ghb combination
Old 08-04-2008, 00:46
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United States
GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.GForce really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5 Points: 1,159, Level: 5

Adderall and Ecstasy would be a huge mistake unless SWIY managed to take a very small dose of each that synergizes together. Personally I don't think its wroth the risk of a bad trip, let alone the risk of a heart attack.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, aderall, alcohol, amphetamine, cocaine, coke, drug, ecstacy, ecstasy, ecstasy and adderall, mdma, mdma and adderall, mdma use, meth, molly, speed, stimulant, xtc