Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 03-02-2005, 00:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

snowmizer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Are there any countries where coke is actually legal? Im not talking tolerated, but LEGAL to posess or use in any form. I think Coca leaves are legal in Columbia (One time when I went to Bogota the hotel room there actually had a little ornament on my bed made from fresh coca leaves) Heres the list of places that I have personally witnessed a high level of tolerance

Costa Rica - Its cheap, pure as youll ever see, and a totally safe country to be in - but its not legal. But its nearly impossible to find a cop. Saw many people dealing in broad daylight in a park with a group of cops nearby.

Cuba - Again, cheap and very pure. Hard to find. You MUST know the right people. Usually a family member of someone who smuggles for a living.

Panama (where the canal is) - Im not sure you can get arrested for anything in this hellhole. If you can survive the warfare, there is plenty of EVERYTHING here. I do not recommend going here for any reason

Nicaragua - Pretty much the same as Costa Rica, but with less people

Will add more in a few, gotta run.
Old 03-02-2005, 01:23
Palladium Member

Male from United States
bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.bman1 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 864, Level: 4 Points: 864, Level: 4 Points: 864, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I do not think it is coke is legal any where& nbsp;& nbsp;& nbsp; Coca plants are legal in many countries.&n bsp;&n bsp;&n bsp; check erowids.orgfor more oncoke and its legal status in other countries
Old 03-02-2005, 02:22

71 y/o Female from Iceland
DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,028, Level: 4 Points: 1,028, Level: 4 Points: 1,028, Level: 4
Portugal has decriminalized (not legalized)all drugs. A person is allowed to have up to one gram of any hard drug or up to two and a half grams of a soft drug without fear of being incarcerated. Yeah, Costa Rica sure is nice. The person that was driving me around had to drive thru a police roadblock/checkpoint one time and the police just asked a few questions and we where on our way. If this had been inMexico I would probably had to hand over a chunk-o-change.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:06

Male
noeticbuzz should review received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1

Do you have a link to the Portugal story?

I heard something similar about Russia, but I thought it was just bullshit
Old 07-02-2005, 17:49

DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3421523.stm

Wow! Portugal definitely got the ball rolling! I just read that Russia did in fact decriminalize personal drug possession. I knowSpain and Italy had so also, but I didn't check if this is still the case in these places. I don't think decriminalization is good enough though because drug manufacture and dealing is still illegal. Of course you can't have one without the other, but even the most liberal governments seem to contradict themselves.
Old 07-02-2005, 17:53

had doneso also*
Old 07-02-2005, 18:06
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
No contradiction at all! The rationale behind decriminalising/downgrading classification of drugs is usually to free up police time so they can go after the traffickers/dealers/manufacturers. That and a grudging recognition that wanting to play with your neurochemistry and cns isn't such a bad thing if done sensibly, or at least if it's done with as little impact on others as possible!
Old 07-02-2005, 18:23

Unfortunately, drugs will never be legalized anywhere... there's too much money to be made by keeping them illegal. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urnchemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />
Old 08-02-2005, 05:12

YellowCake is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmizer

Are there any countries where coke is actually legal? Im not talking tolerated, but LEGAL to posess or use in any form. I think Coca leaves are legal in Columbia (One time when I went to Bogota the hotel room there actually had a little ornament on my bed made from fresh coca leaves) Heres the list of places that I have personally witnessed a high level of tolerance

Costa Rica - Its cheap, pure as youll ever see, and a totally safe country to be in - but its not legal. But its nearly impossible to find a cop. Saw many people dealing in broad daylight in a park with a group of cops nearby.

Cuba - Again, cheap and very pure. Hard to find. You MUST know the right people. Usually a family member of someone who smuggles for a living.

Panama (where the canal is) - Im not sure you can get arrested for anything in this hellhole. If you can survive the warfare, there is plenty of EVERYTHING here. I do not recommend going here for any reason

Nicaragua - Pretty much the same as Costa Rica, but with less people

Will add more in a few, gotta run.

haha nah man im colombian and i garantee u is no where near been legal ... in fact is easier to get drugs in the US than it is over there
Old 17-02-2005, 07:23

Wanted to take a cocaine vacation, sample the worlds finest coke, and do so getting those $4.00 grms of pure.. so those tales of Columbia arent true?
Old 17-02-2005, 20:29

So does anyone know of sites that offer drug tour vacations, other than trips to amsterdam or jamaica? or any sites where people have documented scoring abroad meaning outside of the usa? (oh yeah need to clarify - the internet is worldwide!) I am particularly interested in trips to places like columbia or peru. I recall seeing travel sites in the past that cater to drug users, but cant find any after lots of searching. Maybe im not using the right keywords, or maybe these places stopped operating... dunno. I know places like Columbia are dangerous these days, but I was there in the 80's and actually was taken to a small processing lab for a small fee, and got to sample fresh wares. The process was nasty and archaic. Would like to see if its become more sophisticated. This was arranged by a former employee who was from Columbia and had friends there. I imagine with FARC at the zenith of their control, this might not be possible. Might require trips to to the country, which would make it out of the question right now due to all the rebel activity in the hills. Any info or speculation would be appreciated as I am now drawing complete blanks. I do know how to travel and handle myself in dangerous places, have been in many of them but also have the common sense to know where to stay away from, and to collect as much info as possible before going. What I dont want to do is travel a long way only to have the locals turn a cold shoulder, which I understand may be the case in Columbia right now. Medellin's murder rate is 60 per 100,000 people per day, most of them innocent bystanders. US murder rates are 6 to 100,000 most not innocent bystanders, but targeted individuals. Peru seems to be a safe bet, but dont know the situation there right now as it relates to Americans. You can take one look at me and tell I am an American, but I do speak several forms of Spanish fluently which helps.
Old 19-02-2005, 02:28

Male
dolphinsnow18 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 122, Level: 1 Points: 122, Level: 1 Points: 122, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmizer

haha nah man im colombian and i garantee u is no where near been legal ... in fact is easier to get drugs in the US than it is over there

Old 05-07-2005, 03:01
Silver Member

Male
armatitumor is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2
SWIM will be visiting Costa Rica soon (he's never been). Any tips for finding coke (or any drugs for that matter)?

Last edited by armatitumor; 14-01-2006 at 22:00.
Old 05-07-2005, 17:01

booger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

My friend says goto the smaller beach communities and stay at a very small cabana or something with only a few rooms.. ask the owner or help.

Usually the small beach communities are the best he says, you will know the dealers, but many times the owners of small places to stay will hook you up.
Old 05-07-2005, 23:13
Silver Member

Male
armatitumor is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2
Sounds good, thanks.
Old 05-07-2005, 23:58

32 y/o Male from Earth
frosty should review received reputation comments.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Coke might be legal in Swaziland...can't imagine a place named Swaziland has any laws

Share this on: