Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 28-02-2008, 23:29

Male
RobJaw should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Cross Eye

Swim was wondering if anyone else's eyes cross when they slam heroin. Swim always sees double and swim doesnt like that this happens, swim was wondering if there is any thing to take to avoid seeing cross eyed, because it is very very annoying to swim.

Swim thanks you.
Old 29-02-2008, 02:12
Gold Member

Male from USA - Ohio
bloot is on the way upbloot is on the way upbloot is on the way upbloot is on the way up
Points: 512, Level: 3 Points: 512, Level: 3 Points: 512, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Cross Eye

SWIM is familiar with eyes rolling into the back of the head, but not cross eyed.
Old 29-02-2008, 03:12

Male

It's just hard for swim to focus like on the computer screen, his eyes just want to naturally cross, its weird... Swim doesnt like it to much, because it even makes it hard for SWIM to drive. Swim's eyes also cross when he used to DMX trip.
Old 29-02-2008, 03:13
Gold Member

Male from USA - Ohio
bloot is on the way upbloot is on the way upbloot is on the way upbloot is on the way up
Points: 512, Level: 3 Points: 512, Level: 3 Points: 512, Level: 3

SWIM hopes that by DMX you mean DXM
Old 29-02-2008, 14:10
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,517, Level: 5 Points: 1,517, Level: 5 Points: 1,517, Level: 5
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

I doubt it's actually going cross eyed, just out of focus, or "seeing double" as they say. I suppose you can make yourself see double by crossing your eyes but i suppose it takes certain muscles to focus, and if some one is wasted then maybe they have difficulty focusing and see double.
Old 29-02-2008, 20:20

Male

Well swim sees double alot and Swim doesnt like it at all, its very very annoying to swim like swim said. So does any swiy know how to fix this?
Old 29-02-2008, 20:22
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Paracelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 4,471, Level: 9 Points: 4,471, Level: 9 Points: 4,471, Level: 9

The only reasonable approach would be an eye patch to cover one eye. This (or just closing one eye) is important when walking while one's stereoscopic vision is temporarily impaired.
Old 27-03-2008, 14:10
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
sweetsugar is a decent psychonaut.sweetsugar is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 351, Level: 3 Points: 351, Level: 3 Points: 351, Level: 3

swim couldnt help but find this thread quite amusing, this has happend a few times to swim along time ago, including eyes rolling at back of head, or not even being able to open eyes - she would find herself having to either hold a hand over 1 eye or close one!
Old 30-05-2008, 14:39

34 y/o Male from United States
Guardian should review received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

swim just slammed some H last night after 3 years off and month for searching swim finally got a good fuckin connect. just kicked a hydrocodone and xanax been clean a month of the xanax and a week off the hydrocodon, the hrdro kick was a cake walk compared to the xanax. anyhoo swim did like a quarter bag and felt a lil rush not liek he wanted so ten min later he waited to see if it would peak and it did, felt ok so he slammed the rest and lets say swim was fucked up. was damm near up all night nodding off and just chilling seeing double vision but not cross eyed. been 9 hours and eyes are still pinned and still feels the affects of the shot. i.m.o its H 3 potent but a clean high except for headache, that went away with a nice cup of Tea and two toasters strudles lol.
Old 01-06-2008, 21:20
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
suffering_soul should review received reputation comments.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

SWIM had been snorting heroin off and on for a month, until he shot up for the first time.

When SWIM felt the initial rush, he could not really see focused. Perhaps his eyes crossed. Looking back on it, that's probably what happened. SWIM had never been so fucked up, he was worried that he shot up too much at first, until he could see straight again and felt the most amazing he'd ever felt.
Old 25-08-2008, 22:11
Banned

Male
Vagisil is an unknown quantity at this point

omg. that's how swim was last night(his first time shooting). he couldn't see the monitor straight. he had to keep closing one eye, till swim said f*** it. and went to lie down. after a while swim just went to sleep still high. swim likes that. if swim wants to go to sleep while on it, he can.
Old 25-08-2008, 23:55
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6

Nothing beats opiated sleep. It's pure pleasure.

Anywho, Swim gets cross eye with benzos, but very rarely with opiates.

Strange. Swim guesses he can see it happening with BIG doses.
Old 10-01-2009, 17:35

36 y/o Male from Portugal
dna_1977 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobJaw View Post
Swim was wondering if anyone else's eyes cross when they slam heroin. Swim always sees double and swim doesnt like that this happens, swim was wondering if there is any thing to take to avoid seeing cross eyed, because it is very very annoying to swim.

Swim thanks you.

Hey SwiyRobjaw,

That happens to swim all the time too when he is slammed: swim has to close one eye in order to be able to just watch TV or see the monitor normally...so don't worry too much, swim guesses it just depends on the individuals reaction to the drug; besides that swim also knows of some other guys to who that always happens.

carpe diem
Old 05-10-2011, 21:42

Male from United Kingdom
Reg75 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I just Google'd this cross-eyed thing last night!

My first post here -> I normally participate in music making forums, etc...but I had to register to say that I also get bog-eyed when having a night on the old Lou Reed powder!

These days I have cut down a lot and I can go without H for about two days before getting a bit uncomfortable.

Anyway - when I do have a bagel, I actually get a little bog-eyed and I find myself closing my right eye whilst trying to type and read text in the browser.

Or if I'm sequencing music on the computer.

It's just so good to know that there are other people with the same predicament!

It's only this stuff that produces the effect.

I can't believe I came across this thread!

Peace out!

Reg
Old 11-10-2011, 06:14

28 y/o Male from Ireland
swc1 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

happens to me alot mate its called Strabismus:

happens when the muscles in your eye that control alignment relax, nothing to worry about and only temporary after opiate ingestion.

WIKIPEDIA

"Signs and symptoms

One eye moves normally, while the other points in (esotropia or "crossed eyes"), out (exotropia), up (hypertropia) or down (hypotropia).
Strabismus is often mistakenly referred to as "lazy eye" or known as amblyopia; a result from constant unilateral strabismus. It also be referred to as "crossed eyes", “wandering eyes”, or having a “cast”.[3] Other names include "squint",[4] "crossed eye", "spaggy eye", "google eye", "boss eye", "cock eye", "wonk eye", "codeye", "wok eye", "gam gam", "gloucester-ledbury","Ryland Optic Disorder", "disco eye", "sockeye" and "wall eye".[citation needed]
"Cross-eyed" means that when a person with strabismus looks at an object, one eye fixes on the object and the other fixes with a convergence angle less than zero; the optic axes overconverge. "Wall-eyed" means that when a person with strabismus looks at an object, one eye fixes on the object and the other fixes with a convergence angle greater than zero; that is, the optic axes diverge from parallel."

Hope this helps, peace.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:32
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
hillbilly345 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I surely hope you are not driving a car in this state as you said.

Share this on:

Tags
cross eyed after using heroin, heroin side effects, lazy eye after using heroin