Notices

Old 24-02-2008, 07:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

33 y/o Male
daathman420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Weed after Meth Binge

I dont know about you but after starting tweek , i would have nothing to do with weed. If i smoked after a binger i would get so fucked out of mind and have no idea whats going on. Another side affect was extreme paranoia. Please commet if same has happened.Even after 2 years sober i get bad paranoia from weed.
Old 24-02-2008, 16:02
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Netherlands
ponehacker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1
Re: Weed after Meth Binge

Swim knows exactly where ur coming from here my friend...used to smoke weed daily including wake-n-bake. However, since swim started doing tweak 3-4 years ago, he has completely lost interest in the green stuff and has only smoked it a handful of times in the aforementioned time period. And yes, each of those times he only smoked a few hits and got extremely stoned and usually passed out.

Swim still has many very good friends who are daily weed smokers and they actually force swim to smoke with them when they think that he has been up for too many days because they know swim will then get the sleep that he so greatly needs. Swim probably owes some of them a big thanks for this, as it has helped keep swim alive during some crazy-long binges.
Old 24-02-2008, 18:40

30 y/o Female
crapster is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally feel you on this one. Although I've never been a total pot head, I started smoking weed when I was 12 and have done it off and on for many years. However, ever since i have done meth, weed makes me go totally insane, it is crazy, kinda fun, but craaaazzzzzyyy!!!!
Old 24-02-2008, 21:48
Silver Member

24 y/o Male
KL_Thomie is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1 Points: 92, Level: 1

Swim used to smoke mary jane all time long but now after an amphetamine(not meth-sadly and luckely not to be found here-but about same effects if staying up for 3-4 days it seems to Swim) binge goes nuts too.Binged and smoked long but now these days he's getting paranoid and crap minded too.Totally going numb not saying a word anymore,his thoughts start to freak out in every direction and he's useless...So he quit it but yesterday he was among his 2 best friends alone and the paranoia went away and he enjoyed himself all evening long.So maybe it's the people you're around with?You gotta keep your toughts under control but that doesn't always work...
Old 24-02-2008, 23:03

30 y/o Female
crapster is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, good people/surroundings will make all the difference when it comes to most drugs, it's like having a good/bad teacher, it can make or break the situation.
Old 15-01-2012, 17:38

Male from United States
ebrownieboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

How do you get out of this paranoia? I did meth a week ago and did weed last night and now I'm so freaking paranoid. How long does this last. I have to be to work tomorrow. And I work with some crazy uncomfortable people. I'm just staying in the bed sleeping hoping to wake up sane.
Old 12-07-2012, 21:34
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,337, Level: 12 Points: 7,337, Level: 12 Points: 7,337, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrownieboy View Post
How do you get out of this paranoia? I did meth a week ago and did weed last night and now I'm so freaking paranoid. How long does this last. I have to be to work tomorrow. And I work with some crazy uncomfortable people. I'm just staying in the bed sleeping hoping to wake up sane.
It is possible this is methamphetamine psychosis, if so, then slowing down usage or better yet stopping the usage is the only way to stop the extreme paranoia.

If you are going to do meth again, don't smoke the marijuana, see if you get the same. If you do, it's probably meth psychosis, if you don't then you just know that meth and marijuana is not a good combination for you personally.

Someone could suggest something else to add into the combo of meth and marijuana, but this would make things even worse most likely.
Old 19-07-2012, 13:51
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.CanadianBakin really knows their shit.
Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7 Points: 2,405, Level: 7
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

Firstly, I'll provide a link to a thread that might give you some more answers on the meth+weed+paranoia combo:
Does smoking weed help with meth paranoia?

Personally, I know what you mean Daathman420, as far as weed messing you up after a binge. The paranoia however, I do not incur. A few bong hits near the end of, or at the end of a meth binge sends me to la la land. I don't get paranoid, but it does just turn my brain to mush. Suddenly, after blowing out that 2nd or 3rd bong hit, I get a few visual hallucinations, but more noticeably I get an intense bombardment of auditory hallucinations. I start hearing the wildest shit.

This for me, is all good stuff. I like the way it just turns me into a zombie. It also really messes up my motor skills, I can't type worth shit haha and it takes me like an hour to write out a sentence the way I want it.

Most importantly it gets rid of the nasty edge that comes with meth comedowns. It seems to prolong some of the little euphoria that is left from my meth intake. I try to put off smoking weed until the end of a binge, preferably after being up for 3 days at least, that's when it really hits me hard. Smoking weed during the first few hours of my trip I find dulls the meth high... So I wait until there isn't any meth high left, spark up a bowl or two then BLAM I'm just gone.

For me this is a great thing! The way you describe it, almost sounds like you don't enjoy the way it mangles you. I mean, the paranoia obviously isn't a good thing, but do enjoy any other aspect of it? I've never gotten paranoid from any drugs. Even after being up 4 days, I'd have no problem chatting up a cop on the side walk. I see some of my friends do coke at 4 am, and their looking out the windows, locking my doors and shit... How can they even be enjoying themselves, I ask myself.

Actually... There has been times where I took a long break from weed, and when I do finally get stoned, I dont get paranoid really, but stressed... I start thinking about my meth addiction and how bad it really is. Usually, almost always, I think of my addiction and brush it off my shoulder. But a few times weed has got me thinking "Omg what have I done to my life?!!!" this usually only lasts about 5 minutes, then I'm good to go. I guess that is a form of paranoia, but like I said, that only has happened to me as many time as I can probably count with my two hands... Considering I've smoked probaly 19 trillion bowls of weed and meth, snorted 10 jillion rails of coke and speed, popped 84.3 katillion MDMA's and E's, and drank 2 litres of GhB (I know 2L isnt much compared to 84.3 katillion mdmas...) haha i think it's safe to say drugs just don't make me paranoid... All those numbers btw are obviously an extreme exaggeration, and I'm pretty sure I just made a couple numbers up there.... Drugs do the opposite of make me paranoid, including weed. They calm me down and kill all my worries.

The way I see it, what's the point of being paranoid? If something bad is going to happen, then it's going to happen. Being paranoid before it happens isn't going to prevent it, it'll just drive you nuts. So might as well enjoy the carefree high, and if some nut-case is going to break into my house and stab me, well, I'll start panicking when it happens haha.

Last edited by CanadianBakin; 19-07-2012 at 18:02.
Old 06-01-2013, 23:11

30 y/o Male from United States
ndog2173 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBakin View Post
Firstly, I'll provide a link to a thread that might give you some more answers on the meth+weed+paranoia combo:
Does smoking weed help with meth paranoia?

Personally, I know what you mean Daathman420, as far as weed messing you up after a binge. The paranoia however, I do not incur. A few bong hits near the end of, or at the end of a meth binge sends me to la la land. I don't get paranoid, but it does just turn my brain to mush. Suddenly, after blowing out that 2nd or 3rd bong hit, I get a few visual hallucinations, but more noticeably I get an intense bombardment of auditory hallucinations. I start hearing the wildest shit.

This for me, is all good stuff. I like the way it just turns me into a zombie. It also really messes up my motor skills, I can't type worth shit haha and it takes me like an hour to write out a sentence the way I want it.

Most importantly it gets rid of the nasty edge

For me this is a great thing! The way you describe it, almost sounds like you don't enjoy the way it mangles you. I mean, the paranoia obviously isn't a good thing, but do enjoy any other aspect of it? I've never gotten paranoid from any drugs. Even after being up 4 days, I'd have no problem chatting up a cop on the side walk. I see some of my friends do coke at 4 am, and their looking out the windows, locking my doors and shit... How can they even be enjoying themselves, I ask mysel.

My friend whom is a Patriots fan!! Is at the end of a 120 hour binge. (smoked .30mg wn-sat) (IV .25mg Fri) (oral .20mg sat) W/ ten of 120hrs "sleeping"

My friend went into the binge light on sleep the previous days prior to binge.

He just took 4 bong rips of green and I's super HIT.

He enjoys the extreme high now. The first time this ever happened to him, he had a psychotic lapse/panic attack for about 3 hours. When he was able to wait out the episode.

He was also taking celexa for depression. very very scary.

Now he knows what doors will be opened in his brain. He enjoys the hell out of it.

Go patriots!

Share this on:

Tags
binge, binging, cannabis, drug, drug binge, drugs-forum, marijuana, meth, meth use, methamphetamine, paranoia, passing out, pot, smoking cannabis, smoking marijuana, smoking meth, speed, weed, weeds