Notices

Old 31-01-2008, 06:57
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from United States
Archenemy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

So SWIM got ahold of 25 small white round pills with the imprint 54 then below it 403. On the back it is bisecked in the middle.

So guess what it is!? Oh yea... 8mg pills of Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)!
SWIM was so damn happy.

Anyway, SWIM snorted 1 8mg pill and was pretty disappointed. SWIM then figured he would inject. So he called up a diabetic freind and got about 10 25 gauge needels that hold 1cc or 1mL

SWIM injected an 8mg pill about 3 hours after he snorted the other... and oh my God! That was the closest thing SWIM has ever got to Diacetylmorphine! Very euphoric and very sedating. SWIM is so damn luck he found these and for a bomb ass price. Plus SWIM will be getting 8 more of these.

SWIM knows that shooting pills it generally not good. But SWIM plans to rotate his veins more often, and SWIM used dental cotton twice for filtration. SWIM also made sure the powder was completly dissolved. Plus SWIM hears that I.V.ing Hydromorphone is the ONLY way to go if you have even a medium tolerance to opiates.

So, what does SWIY think about I.V. Hydromorphone, and on the norm, how much will SWIY do? Also, what are noraml mg hydromorphone tabs? 6mg?
Old 07-02-2008, 04:44

28 y/o Male
TheMorphineMan is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2
Re: Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

Brand-name hydromorphone (Dilaudid) generally come as "K-2" (2 mg), "K-4" (4 mg - most common), and "K-8" (8 mg), so swiy got some stronger ones.

Swim always loved the achy rush and the high from IVing Dilaudid, but the high always seemed to be so much shorter than OxyContin or morphine, especially if swim drank energy drinks. Swim doesn't know why he liked to drink energy drinks on opiates, as the drugs made him wake up, not tired. The energy drinks actually seemed to make swim come down from Dilaudid prematurely, while his oxy, morphine, hydrocodone, etc. highs were not affected this way. Even without the drinks, the high was the shortest out of all the pills swim enjoyed injecting.

Overall though, yummy opiate.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:45

26 y/o Male from United States
Donmeka is a decent psychonaut.Donmeka is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 581, Level: 3 Points: 581, Level: 3 Points: 581, Level: 3

SWIM <3s 8mg hydromorphones SWIM will do 8-16mg to chillax and 24-32mg to feel grrrreeaaat ^_^ this is insufflated btw, swim has yet to inject these puppies
Old 08-02-2008, 10:34
Banned

25 y/o Male
JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.

swim has injected a decent amount of pharmaceutical opioids (which is generally a bad idea) like oxycodone, hydrocodone, morphine, and others swim can't think of at the moment, oh... and hydromorphone for the first time just a few days ago. oxy, hydro, morph, all those BLOW ASS intravenously injected. all the rushes for those are terrible, can even be dysphoric. but hydromprhone, HOLY SHIT! swim has done heroin (diacetylmorphine) for years and loves that rush, and swim can definately say hydromorphone (dilaudid) is incredible for intravenous injection. the pills dissolve way better than any other pharm opioids as well. when swim injects heroin it takes about 10 seconds after pushing in plunger to start to feel the rush, and the rush lasts a damn good amount of time compared to pharm opioids, and is highly euphoric. now hydromorphone, all swim did was an 8mg pill and before he could even push the plunger in all the way he was fucking gone! of course he got it all in but couldn't believe he felt that shit before it was even all gone. and it hit decently harder than heroin too. although a shorter rush and overall high. it is an amazing rush. none of that "pins and needles" shit feeling like with the morph and stuff either. truly amazing. to anyone who already IV's drugs swim highly reccomends this precious jewel. just crush the pill to a FINE, and swim does mean fine, powder, and put in spoon and dissolve. it dissolves really well. just filter it good, maybe more than once. swim got a pretty much completely clear liquid from this one. thats swims two cents. enjoy!
Old 25-02-2008, 08:32

32 y/o Female
yayooxy should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

If i was addicted to oxycontins and ive now been switched to dilaudid for my back condition (bad car accident an\m in pain 24/7) will i be a mess from these too. such as sweats ,shaking all around freaking out...Hope someone can help me am rather scared dont ever want to feel like that again...Just cant take the pain I have a little boy to raise and cant do that in continual pain.. Please anone out there that can help ,this would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:57

Male from USA - Idaho
thestranger should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

dillies were SWIMS favorite

these were the ones he got the most... abbots triangles

oh how he loved them

thestranger added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayooxy View Post
If i was addicted to oxycontins and ive now been switched to dilaudid for my back condition (bad car accident an\m in pain 24/7) will i be a mess from these too. such as sweats ,shaking all around freaking out...Hope someone can help me am rather scared dont ever want to feel like that again...Just cant take the pain I have a little boy to raise and cant do that in continual pain.. Please anone out there that can help ,this would be greatly appreciated.
take your pills as directed, and you should be fine. Dont abuse them because as with other heavy duty opioid based pain medications, if you run out and withdrawal, you will get sick, get the shakes and be a mess again.

If your doctor told you that you wouldnt have these symptoms, and that these pills are not addictive, you could sue for lying.

Dilaudid is one of the drugs they give you post op.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice re. NOT abusing prescription medication. of course NOT abusing a script gives one so much more muscle when discussing painpill options with their doctor.

Last edited by thestranger; 04-07-2008 at 04:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
dilauded, dilaudid, drug, drugs-forum, hydrochloride, hydromorphone, inject hydromorphone, injecting, injecting hydromorphone, injection, pill injection, shoot up, snorting