Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-01-2008, 01:22

25 y/o Male
I'mTheGod is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Opiated Hashish

Hello everyone, how are you? I would like to know what ever SWIY knows about opiated hash. And also how would SWIY compare it to opium? Is it better, as good as, worse, or just all together different? Thanks for your help.
Old 17-01-2008, 01:39
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Burkina Faso
cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.cosmicruler is captain of the psychonauts.
Re: Opiated Hashish

SWIM thinks its very good....!!!but SWIM has never seen them actually pressed together in a large block,only each substance seperatly but combined when inhaled....
Old 17-01-2008, 02:03
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

It can be quite surprising if you aren't expecting it, but otherwise is pretty solid. Not really different from simply mixing in opium with hashish in a bowl or joint, but more convenient I suppose. My panda generally mixes opium with weed when he has some, as he enjoys the synergy of the combination. Its been a while since he had hashish with opiates mixed in, but he remembers it being enjoyable, though he would get extremely stoned and feel like he was moving in slow motion. Things were more interesting to my panda than they would have been from smoking just opium, but he felt more tired and lethargic than if he had eaten some hashish (which can knock him out sometimes). You can roughly compare it to mixing opiates and weed in a bowl or smoking them concurrently, with some variation in effects dependent upon the type and quality of hashish and/or weed smoked. I'm sure there are some other threads asking similar questions, albeit not specifically hash made with opiates.
Old 17-01-2008, 04:48
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Years back there was Afghani has which contained whitish parts. This was supposed to be the residue from opium processing put into hash to make it more potent. It was supposedly like strong hash! My monkey hasn't seen that for a long time.....
Old 17-01-2008, 05:10

25 y/o Male

Are you able to detect the opium high or is it mainly a hash stone? SWIM wants to know because the opiated hash might be more readily available but SWIM would enjoy opium by itself more. So would this be sort of like it? The main reason SWIM would like to smoke opium is because (from what I've read and heard) it makes you feel really good while marijuana won't always make a person feel good. At least for SWIM, SWIM does not feel euphoria under the influence of weed. Also it doesn't matter if SWIY hasn't done hash with the opium already mixed together it's fine if SWIY has mixed them together. Matter of fact those who've tried opium with regular weed, if you would kindly give SWIY's input I'd appreciate it. Seeing as more people have smoked weed and opium than hash and opium I assume.
Old 17-01-2008, 05:21

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

The 'opiated' hash (if it really was that) which my monkey tried was more of a cannabis high than an opiate one. He would prefer cannabis without any opiates, as he finds that opium spoils a cannabis high, but each to his own!

Smoking opium is not very strong anyway when mixed with hash/ grass/ tobacco. To be potent it has to smoked properly through a opium pipe, or from tin foil.
Old 17-01-2008, 19:26

25 y/o Male

Thanks that was very helpful. One more question, say a person has never tried any opiates, painkillers, or anything else that causes good feelings besides cannabis, would the experience of opium cause great feelings of pleasure or just lethargy? SWIM is averse to popping pills and would rather not try morphine or heroin so opium is really the only way to go. If SWIY was in SWIM's position would SWIY wait for the opium, go for the more available opiated hash, or try both? (SWIM has enough money for both)

Thanks to all who replied by the way.
Old 18-01-2008, 00:24

Male from Bermuda

If SWIY wants to know what opium is like, it would make sense to just get pure opium. With opiated hash SWIY would not know what was what. SWIM doesn't find opium especially euphoric, but some do...

Last edited by enquirewithin; 22-01-2008 at 10:15.
Old 18-01-2008, 02:47
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
samuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8

Temple balls. Used in religious ceremonies (read: making the crowd more suggestible) Traditionally contained both Hashish and Opium.

Simple process would be, When doing the bobble bag method for making hash also make a CFO solution. Dry CFO solution into real CFO then dissolve both hash and CFO into ethanol. Shake well then allow the ethanol to evaporate off somewhere warm. One would be left with Combo hash/cfo or . . . Temple Balls (real ones).

If SWIyou want the real Opium experience though, one would suggest just reading about CFO here or perhaps some of the poppy tea methods.

Hope this has been of help

Last edited by samuraigecko; 21-01-2008 at 00:42. Reason: typo
Old 18-01-2008, 10:56
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BumpBump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2

swim smoked H once on tin foil mixed with hash oil (honey oil)
It well fucked swim up! Was a very strange experience!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please explain yourself and describe your experience
Old 18-01-2008, 18:01
Ethnobotanical Cannibal

Male from United States
Bajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond reputeBajeda is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12 Points: 7,179, Level: 12
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpBump View Post
swim smoked H once on tin foil mixed with hash oil (honey oil)
It well fucked swim up! Was a very strange experience!
A psychedelic camel told me that smoking hash and heroin can be quite different than smoking hash and opium, perhaps due to dosage. With opium he tends to get a nice giddy and hyper feeling, like a really happy euphoric high. If he smokes alot of opium-hash or smokes heroin-hash (which really packs a punch) then he turns into a slow motion automaton, and motor control becomes quite difficult. Its not as fun really, but it can make for a really trippy experience. If Mr. Psychedelic Camel, MD., had to choose between the two highs, he would go with the giddy opium high as opposed to the very stoning and debilitating (in the short-term) heroin or high dose opium high. If you want the latter high, more of a straight up opiate high, then just smoke opium or heroin and get what you want. Mixing hash with a strong opiate high can produce weird and not necessarily good sensations. The psychedelic camel has had some fun times with it, but always prefers the giddy and happy opium-hash combo because it gets him more extroverted and reminds him of the old innocent and happy highs he used to get when he first started smoking, while the heavier opiate doses combined with cannabis tend to make him very introspective and sometimes causes negative strands of thought or make him want to pass out. Then again, I should mention that the psychedelic camel isn't a huge opiate person, so maybe if you are more used to the stronger effects (or have a tolerance) it wouldn't be an issue.
Old 19-01-2008, 10:09
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BumpBump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2

swim agrees it was very trippy, Honey oil is probably the strongest form of hash too. Swim hallucinated from the combo and seen a cat on his kitchen counter.
Swim was so fuckin high it didn't bother him. Swim agrees its not the effect you would smoke either substance for and has never rushed back to try the combo again.
Honey oil and H(UK No 3) run like a dream on the foil though and pretty much put you into a dream like state even though your awake!
Old 22-01-2008, 04:17

25 y/o Male

I have a question and feel making another thread isn't necessary, Gex: Enter the Gecko was a great game btw. SWIM's had mixed answers on this issue. Can you smoke opium in a meth pipe or is it a pain in the neck?
Old 22-01-2008, 04:37

25 y/o Male

Actually any vaporizer pipe.
Old 22-01-2008, 07:32
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
samuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPAC

Yes, any meth or vapo pipe will do.

Hope this has helped.
Old 23-01-2008, 02:03

25 y/o Male

Yep. Muchos gracias everybody.
Old 24-01-2008, 01:12

25 y/o Male

Got another question. Sorry lol. I don't really expect any definite answers to this question but some input would help. Would the use of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors and a GABA transaminase inhibitor (SWIM has issues) affect the opium high? Affect in a bad way like make it less intense.
Old 25-01-2008, 11:49
Palladium Member

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mTheGod View Post
Got another question. Sorry lol. I don't really expect any definite answers to this question but some input would help. Would the use of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors and a GABA transaminase inhibitor (SWIM has issues) affect the opium high? Affect in a bad way like make it less intense.
opiates will interact unpredictably with all of the above mentioned drugs.
most of them will make the sedative effect more powerful.
if SWIY already has issues then one would advise not using opiates and stick with resolving said issues b4 SWIY damages himself too much more mentally if that is the case for SWIY (If that is the case then one feels for swiy cos swim knows what its like).

hope this has helped,

Share this on:

Tags
hash, hash and heroin, hashish, heroin, honey oil, opium, tin foil