Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 03-01-2008, 07:28
Banned

Male from United States
chronicpain247 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
need to fail a test. how long does it take for oxycodone to enter your system(urine)

I found a lot on trying to pass a drug test but nothing about trying to fail it. Swim goes to a PM doc who test him every month to make sure that he has the meds in his urine that he is supposed to and doesn't have the ones he's not. usually swim saves 2 5mg oxy IRs and takes them the day before but this month he completely spaced it until about 3am the night before. The test isn't until 5pm the next day so he thinks he will be fine, but was wondering if anyone knows how long it take for normal levels of an opiate to show in urine from the time it was taken.

technically Swim is allowed to finish his breakthrough meds up to a week early but the doc is a prick and busted his walnuts about it once before when he pissed clean for oxys.

anyone?

thanks.

Last edited by Phungushead; 12-06-2012 at 05:03.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:55
Titanium Member

Male from United States
I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 634, Level: 3 Points: 634, Level: 3 Points: 634, Level: 3
Re: need to fail a test. how long does it take for oxycodone to enter your system(uri

Yeah dude you should be fine, oxy generally takes 1-2 days to leave your system completely. Now with you being a regular user, this will be lengthened out, however you should still have an average count of oxy in your system at all times, this number should be normal or very close about a day after. If you're worried about it drink a little extra water, and run around the block a few times. Pm swim and tell him how it goes, good luck.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:11
Banned

Male from United States
Re: need to fail a test. how long does it take for oxycodone to enter your system(uri

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Salvia View Post
Yeah dude you should be fine, oxy generally takes 1-2 days to leave your system completely. Now with you being a regular user, this will be lengthened out, however you should still have an average count of oxy in your system at all times, this number should be normal or very close about a day after. If you're worried about it drink a little extra water, and run around the block a few times. Pm swim and tell him how it goes, good luck.
thanks Salvia. Yeah swim would have a constant oxy level in his system but he usually finishes his 120 5mg oxy IRs about 2 weeks after he gets them and then just gets by on the 30 mg MS contins till next month. (although he has been trying to stretch the oxys out and go 1 day on 2 days off, which usually last about a week or so then he breaks down and starts eating them like candy) will power is a muthafucker.

tomorrow swim plans on having a talk with his PM doc and telling him that the morphine still aint doing shit after 8 months of taking it and see if he can get something that works better for his back and his head.

he will let you know what happens, if worse come to worse he will just say he ran out early and tell the doc to shut the fuck up cause that has only happened once before.

Last edited by Phungushead; 12-06-2012 at 05:06.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:35
Banned

25 y/o Male
JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.

first off, morphine is probably the best pain killer. its definately better then oxycodone. anyways swim does not suggest drinking lots of water and excercise. that would get the drugs out quicker. it seems that swiy wants to seem like he is taking the drugs as directed so swiy wants them in his system. swiy should just take whatever he was supposed to the day before the test. if swiy wants better pain killing, see about the morphine dose raised. swim would rather have morphine any day of the week and is usually used as a last resort in pain killing. oxycodone is usually tried before morphine. if swiy wants it to stay in the system longer, than doing nothing is proably the best. just relax, not much excercise, and don't drink tons of fluids. that will flush it out. swim is lucky to get morphine. swim is pretty sure the urine concentration reaches maximum about 24 hours after dosing. after that its down hill and become less and less. swiy should really consider trying to get the morphine dose raised as that will probably help swiys pain a lot more and maybe swiy won't feel such a need to eat the oxycodones all the time. swim would rather have ms contin over oxycontin any day of the week. hope that helps, good luck.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:58
Banned

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaWill88 View Post
first off, morphine is probably the best pain killer. its definately better then oxycodone. anyways swim does not suggest drinking lots of water and excercise. that would get the drugs out quicker. it seems that swiy wants to seem like he is taking the drugs as directed so swiy wants them in his system. swiy should just take whatever he was supposed to the day before the test. if swiy wants better pain killing, see about the morphine dose raised. swim would rather have morphine any day of the week and is usually used as a last resort in pain killing. oxycodone is usually tried before morphine. if swiy wants it to stay in the system longer, than doing nothing is proably the best. just relax, not much excercise, and don't drink tons of fluids. that will flush it out. swim is lucky to get morphine. swim is pretty sure the urine concentration reaches maximum about 24 hours after dosing. after that its down hill and become less and less. swiy should really consider trying to get the morphine dose raised as that will probably help swiys pain a lot more and maybe swiy won't feel such a need to eat the oxycodones all the time. swim would rather have ms contin over oxycontin any day of the week. hope that helps, good luck.
I think that "the best pain killer" is the one that works for you. If you do any research on bioavailability you will find that morphine is very low. swim knows that a lot of people feel the way swiy does about morphine but he has also read some information about some people not responding well to morphine. it is a person to person basis. Swim is prescribed 4 30mg MScontin a day and it doesn't do a damn thing for him. He has been taking it for 8 months now. Swim can take all 4 at once and still not get the desired effects. Swim had read some info about people who do not respond well to Morphine being switched to diluadid and responding much better.

Swim feels a much stronger reaction to the oxycodone than he does to the morphine. Even Swim's doc has said that he would rather script morphine instead of oxys cause oxys have a higher potential for abuse due to their strength. Most of this is probably due to the bioavailability since oxy has about 40-60% more than morphine.

Not trying to say swiy is wrong, just that there is other possibilities out there.

Last edited by Phungushead; 12-06-2012 at 05:07.
Old 22-02-2008, 02:18
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
KillroyMindless is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1

SWIM thinks that oxycodone in stronger but it is probably the amouts injested
(for example percocet has low amounts) but brand name oxycontin is sustained released and SWIM dont think it has any cut in it. And im not sure but SWIM dont think morphine has any cut either depending on what form its in and how high the dosages is. But anyways when SWIM first started popping pills 10mg of uncut Oxycontin did more than 15-30 mg of Ms Contin. So it really does depend this is just SWIM'S veiw on the two
Old 29-04-2008, 20:12

Male
shivers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

can you sprinkle bits of oxy into the urin to test positive?

shivers added 1241 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

so when should i take a pill to fail the test? I typically run out at the end of the month before test so i want to make sure i fail the test.

Last edited by shivers; 29-04-2008 at 20:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 20:21

Male
shivers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Well they gave me more today but i have to do another piss test in 1 month. Are you suggesting opiate levels are highest in the urine concentration exactly 24 hours after consumption?
Old 29-05-2012, 07:09

31 y/o Female from United States
Baby girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

how meany 10 by 325 endosets would i have to take for it to equal 100 ml/mg?please help.thankyou.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please be patient and do not post the same question multiple times in multiple threads. Start your own if you have a specific question. Join the newbie help group if you need any help with forum use
Old 29-05-2012, 07:18
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

babygirl

10/325 is 10mg oxycodone and 325mg acetaminophen (same as tylenol). So when you are asking this, there are converters that can help you find the answer.

Here is the deal, I will find the converter, I will get you the answer if you will do some studying on how to use the site so when you have a question, you get an answer and don't get any red marks for clogging up the threads

If this formula is right 1g= 1000mg= 1ml then 10mg would be .01mg or .001mg.........I hate math, I am now 26 hours up sober............that is the formula you need, just do the math and you have your answer
Old 22-06-2012, 17:07
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
Hydrohell is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1

Ok.....obviously I'm missing something here.....
Why would you need to fail the piss test? Are you currently taking oxy's? If not then why would you need to fail a test? If you are and the dr just want to check that you're using them then I still dont get why you'd want to fail??

Please explain further...
Be happy
HH

The OP who I think you are trying to refer to, has been banned long ago. This thread is ages old. The most recent posts "only" around a month, but then they seem unrelated to this thread and to your question too. Please pay attention to these things.
Old 22-06-2012, 17:40
Palladium Member

64 y/o Male from United States
scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.scartissue_68 really knows their shit.
Points: 1,395, Level: 5 Points: 1,395, Level: 5 Points: 1,395, Level: 5
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicpain247 View Post
...he will let you know what happens, if worse come to worse he will just say he ran out early and tell the doc to shut the fuck up cause that has only happened once before.
I hope you were joking or speaking metaphorically about telling your PM doc "to shut the fuck up".

A PM doc could reject to treat you based on any number of "Mickey-Mouse" issues, let alone bad attitude toward your current schedule. Restarting with a new PM doc will also carry a "marker" on your chart that will haunt you forever withing the system of Pain Management and Schedule II meds.

Not to speak down to you, but seriously, just tell the doc the MS isn't getting it done and you run through the IR meds more quickly, because you can't find a level of pain control to "function properly, sleep, get through you day without the distraction of pain control, worrying about pain control"...OK, you get the point.

Only at the point you're ready leave a PM doc should you use confrontation as a strategy. A strategy to what end, I'm not sure. Your chart will still get "marked".

If you're abusive with your meds, you have two choices. Stop abusing your meds or find a doc sympathetic to your wanting to help you abuse you IR meds. Good luck on the second option.

I understand the syndrome of taking a few too many, too often. I sincerely hope you find pain relief, but cannot encourage you to take pain meds for fun, as that's the quickest road to dependency and addiction.

ST_68

really good call, there is never a good time to tell a doctor to "shut the fuck up" especially when it involves pain medication.
Old 29-04-2013, 00:59

Male from United States
Killabuz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Still there was seemingly no direct answer to the actual question. How long after consumption do the levels of Oxycodone peak in your urine?

Share this on: