Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > SOCIAL FORUMS > Social Forums > Drug culture
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug culture About drug icons, drug idols, drug related literature, music, movies, art, conferences & festivals

Old 25-12-2007, 01:00
Banned

26 y/o Male
TheBlackPope is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Drug Tattoos

I'm highly considering getting a dope-related tattoo for my second tattoo.

Could this be bad at all? I would want it at least semi-discreet so I wouldn't be discriminated based on it.

What are some ideas? I want it to be more subliminal then outright "SMOKE WEED ALL DAY" or something.

Does anyone have any ?
Old 25-12-2007, 01:51
Silver Member

Male from Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4
Re: Drug Tattoos?

SWIM does not have any of the said tattoos, but has considered many times of getting the molecular structure of SWIM's favorite drugs tattooed on him. It is subliminal, like SWIY is looking for, and is quite clever.

DMT would go onto SWIM for sure!
Old 25-12-2007, 02:43
Platinum Member & Advisor

37 y/o Female from New Zealand
~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,028, Level: 13 Points: 9,028, Level: 13 Points: 9,028, Level: 13
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%

You could have the smoke shaped like tribal curls, I've seen this done on a picture and it looked fantastic.

Post Quality Evaluations:
interesting idea
Very intersting indeed. I'm an artist and I never thought of that.
Old 25-12-2007, 21:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female
dr_psykko is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

a small picture of a piece of weed and the text 'flower power' or sth like that
Old 27-12-2007, 16:59
Banned

26 y/o Male

I'm thinking about the words "Better Living Through Chemistry" in cursive/script down the inside of my forum.
Old 28-12-2007, 09:01
Titanium Member

Male from United States
I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.I<3Salvia probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 634, Level: 3 Points: 634, Level: 3 Points: 634, Level: 3

What about a representative tatoo, like say for instance, the strain of pot, "Northern Lights" and have a picture of the northern lights on your back. That way the people you won't want to know, won't know.
Old 28-12-2007, 10:10

Male
23smooches is a decent psychonaut.23smooches is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2 Points: 298, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
SWIM does not have any of the said tattoos, but has considered many times of getting the molecular structure of SWIM's favorite drugs tattooed on him. It is subliminal, like SWIY is looking for, and is quite clever.

DMT would go onto SWIM for sure!
I like this Idea. Not only is it cool looking and subliminal but People will ask you what it is and why you have it. WHich you can then either tell the truth or come up with something ridiculous if you dont want them to know.
Old 28-12-2007, 19:17
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12

grandma was going to get bulls eyes on her favorite veins,along with over dose on her toes,thank god she grew up a bit!
Old 28-12-2007, 22:35

25 y/o Male from United States
lexifer is captain of the psychonauts.lexifer is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3

swim is currently working on a half leg sleeve of hallucinogenic plants. swim has so far gotten some mushrooms, peyote, peruvian torch, and good ol marijuana, he plans to get salvia, the ayahuasca plants, and possibly a few opium poppies. swim thinks that this shouldnt pose much of a problem considering it is covered by jeans most of the time. also since it will be a collage of sorts, at a glance the average person thinks its just a bunch of plants.
Old 28-12-2007, 22:48
Banned

26 y/o Male

Swim was thinking of all drugs because he is very passionit about each and everyone (that he has used).

If he had to make a choice, it would base around Cocaine and MDMA. And maybe OC.

[ediit]I did not know about the drop down box, thankyou.[/edit]
Old 29-12-2007, 00:27
Titanium Member

39 y/o Male
jayjohnson81 is captain of the psychonauts.jayjohnson81 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 218, Level: 2 Points: 218, Level: 2 Points: 218, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnord View Post
grandma was going to get bulls eyes on her favorite veins,along with over dose on her toes,thank god she grew up a bit!
Very clever in a dark way. Wise choice to hold off - most def an idea one would out-grow. (Or end up sadly being very very appropriate...)

Funny though! (Off topic - SWIM knew his car was going to be repossed, so he wrote `REPO` in the dust on the dash. heheh.)
Old 29-12-2007, 01:59
bananadine addict

Male from United States
radiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,449, Level: 12 Points: 7,449, Level: 12 Points: 7,449, Level: 12
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I hope someone would have the good sense to shoot me before I did something like this:

Old 29-12-2007, 02:08
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Paracelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 4,471, Level: 9 Points: 4,471, Level: 9 Points: 4,471, Level: 9

^^^ LOL. Indeed. The fear of getting sick of a particular tattoo has once kept me from getting one. Looking back, I'm really REALLY grateful for not getting it (no details, sorry).
Old 29-12-2007, 04:18
Gold Member

Male from United States
snapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medline
Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

SWIM was planning a huichol peyote button tattoo as part of a larger Huichol motif in the beadwork style which they are often represented in. These almost look like pattern designs and only those in the know would recognize it as the sacred cactus.
Old 31-12-2007, 20:08
Banned

Male
splish6 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

SWIM likes the idea of a good old classic

on the shoulder or something.
Old 01-01-2008, 19:44

34 y/o Male
jux probably knows what they are talking about.jux probably knows what they are talking about.jux probably knows what they are talking about.jux probably knows what they are talking about.jux probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 659, Level: 4 Points: 659, Level: 4 Points: 659, Level: 4

if you insist on getting a drug related tattoo, at least make it subtle. anyways, i know plenty of tattoo artists who refuse to do any drug related tattoos....most people will just end up getting a drug tat covered up or removed when they get older anyways (people tend to grow out of wanting to announce that they are a drug user to the rest of the world)

and as snapper said, they can put a person in a very bad situation when dealing with police...i have heard of pot tattoos being used as probable cause to search a vehicle.
Old 01-01-2008, 20:08
R.I.P.

Female from United States
moda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medlinemoda00 must mainline Medline
Points: 3,393, Level: 8 Points: 3,393, Level: 8 Points: 3,393, Level: 8

I for one always thought getting the molecule of your favorite drug would be a clever tat. Like someone pointed out, those who know, would know, and those who don't, would be oblivious. unless you chose to explain. My tats are just abstract/artwork for now, and I'm thinking of getting a sleeve inspired by some of my psychedelic art and experiences, but would not make it blatantly drug related- another one of those things where anyone whose done psychedelics would likely know at once the source of its inspiration, but everyone else would just think it was a colorful, artsy design. Just my .02.. that said, it's a good point that some or even most people will not be part of the drug culture forever.. but most who are devoted enough to participate, donate, forever engrave their bodies are likely more dedicated than the average pothead, hehe. And personally, Swim thinks she can be reasonably sure- no promises, but reasonably sure- that while she may not use drugs for the rest of her life, or even next year, she will always have learned something valuable about them, and will always stand behind freedom to make such choices, even if she herself no longer chooses to do so.. It's more the principle behind it- She wouldn't get a big pot leaf or a script saying "I love drugs," lol.. but something related to her life and her experiences and personal growth is something that cannot be changed, no matter what her personal use is like down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiometer View Post
I hope someone would have the good sense to shoot me before I did something like this:

Last edited by moda00; 29-02-2008 at 16:30.
Old 29-02-2008, 03:17

Male from Earth
E-Danarchy is an unknown quantity at this point

`````

Last edited by E-Danarchy; 04-12-2013 at 00:56.
Old 29-02-2008, 03:26

33 y/o Male
Nucking Futs is captain of the psychonauts.Nucking Futs is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 304, Level: 2 Points: 304, Level: 2 Points: 304, Level: 2

Hi,

My bro for some reason has a 5 inch tall tat of a question mark YES a bloody ? on the back of his neck ! visible for all thew word to see. God damn fool. He will regret it wen hes older !
Old 29-02-2008, 04:38
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.
Points: 2,003, Level: 6 Points: 2,003, Level: 6 Points: 2,003, Level: 6

My pet penguin wants to get this really cool, though small, tatoo of 2-3 mushrooms on the inside of his ankle. No more than 1x1 inches.

All of his other tatoo ideas might have drugs incorporated into them, but that is the only thing he wants that is solely and primarily drug related.
Old 29-02-2008, 09:45

Male from United States
Dole654 is captain of the psychonauts.Dole654 is captain of the psychonauts.Dole654 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2

I've many a time thought about getting the VU / Andy Warhol banana...
Old 29-02-2008, 09:45
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Earth
SnakePlissken is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1

Swim has been wanting to get his first tattoo for a while now, and most of the designs he has considered involve drugs. Swim had put off getting any tattoo because he wanted to make sure it was something he really wanted and get tired of. He has been thinking about it and decided that it doesn't matter if it is something he wants tattooed on him forever. As long as the tattoo reminds him of the time in his life that he got it and will bring back those memories then it doesn't matter if he likes the tattoo itself as much in 20 or 25 years.
Old 19-03-2008, 06:17

27 y/o Male from United States
Ranke is captain of the psychonauts.Ranke is captain of the psychonauts.Ranke is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1 Points: 107, Level: 1
Re: Drug Tattoos

Swim is working on a brand/tattoo of the MDMA molecule on his leg. The brand is outlined in black ink. The combination of the brand (done by swim) and the tattoo (done by swims roommate) gives it a really interesting look.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:29
Silver Member

Male
blacktoothgrin is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernacktur View Post
SWIM's been thinking about getting a little red choo-choo train with the Coricedin logo in the middle to commemorate all the times he had with his friends "riding the train".
Not exactly a "drug" tattoo but SWIM's next will be the Gonzo logo down his left side
i hope for gonzo logo you mean the double thumb'd fist
im gonna get his memorial done (the column with the fist atop)
its gonna branch off of my friends logo above my sock line
(its a triangle with the eye of horus in it, sorry idk how to spell that)

yeah an ima get a 3xC tatty or a DxM tatty too idk wut yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs View Post
Hi,

My bro for some reason has a 5 inch tall tat of a question mark YES a bloody ? on the back of his neck ! visible for all thew word to see. God damn fool. He will regret it wen hes older !
(i hate myself for double posting but this upsets me)

unless it was shitty why would he regret it???
i got the pink floyd walking hammers on the back of mine
back of the neck is a prime spot an i wanted something there ALL my life

Last edited by ~lostgurl~; 09-04-2008 at 07:32. Reason: merged - back to back
Old 01-09-2009, 19:02
Palladium Member

35 y/o Female from United Kingdom
beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.
Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6
Re: Drug Tattoos

I saw a somewhat offensive tattoo today that consisted of two hands pressed together in prayer with the words above and below it which read: "I pray to God that you fucking OD on that shit". Hmm.

If SWIM were to get a tattoo with a drug theme, it would probably be something to celebrate freedom from a ten-year drug addiction ("drug-free" seems a bit too obvious though), or to serve her as a reminder of how easy it would be to slip back into addiction and drudgery.

SWIM only has one tattoo so far: two arrows interlinking or overlapping to form the letter 'G' for the initial of her Christian name. Admittedly, it's not brilliant body-art but SWIM likes it just fine cos she drew it herself and took her design to a professional tattoo-artist to get the job done properly, therefore she can be fairly certain that she is the only person in the world with this particular tattoo.

SWIM's Nan died on the 24th July this year from cancer at the age of 86. She was very much the matriarch of our family (we called her "Boss-Nan" ... and boy, did everyone know she was the boss!), and her death has left a huge Nan-sized hole. Her favourite flowers were orchids and she had six beautiful plants growing in her apartment. So SWIM's pretty sure her next tattoo is going to be an orchid on her left upper arm or shoulder in commemoration of her Nan's life and everything she did for and meant to SWIM. Nan's Christian name was Violet so SWIM is thinking to get a violet-coloured orchid - nothing too big or garish but just a sleek, delicate and sensible design.

SWIM's been itching to get another tattoo done for a while now - she would really like one that symbolises her indefatigable belief in socialism and humanism and the inherent values that those two belief-systems contain such as equality, fraternity, fairness and social-justice. Been trawling web-pages and scanning the pages of tattoo magazines for inspiration but so far hit a blank. Definately don't want something cliched and trite (like a portrait of Karl Marx or the ubiquitous Che Guevara), and the hammer and sickle represents a brand of socialism that SWIM definately can't identify with.
On the off-chance ... If anybody does have any original ideas on this latter theme which they don't mind sharing (with a potential risk of intellectual-property-theft!), then fire away - any inspiration would be much appreciated!

Share this on: