DXM Dextromethorphan

Old 11-12-2007, 11:04
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

39 y/o Male
Micutzul is on the way upMicutzul is on the way upMicutzul is on the way up
Points: 529, Level: 3 Points: 529, Level: 3 Points: 529, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
DXM: heavy abuse and withdrawals

I've read on most sites that DXM is not +/- "usually" , physically addictive.On some they even state that there isn't a high psychological adiction potential even though it is possible
Well ,Swim is gonna share a DXM withdrawal that , even though i'm sure quite a small number of people will ever experience anything like this , might change your mind about the risk of physical addiction for DXM .

It's quite a long post , but it's no BS , so if you are using or intending to use DXM heavily , or any drug for that matter, you might wanna read this . Who knows , maybe it will help you think things over .

First, the background :

He was a DXM user for several months . Lately ,he was Dexing daily/one day out of every two , hardcore stuff , probably a couple of weeks since he took a dose below 500 mg in a tripping day . He would be Dexing everywhere , with his friends , on the streets , in parks , in clubs , at home , he was usually Dexed out even while talking to his parents . Until he overdid it - he was tripping for several days and then took a 1 gram dose in an interval of several hours + caffeine + smoked ketamine ( it was quite low grade stuff ) .Luckily he was with two friends , who took care of him during the numerous blackouts . He tried to quit it but he couldn't cope with it . It took a couple of days to recover from the high dose and then probably another 3 before the withdrawal was too much . He started doing it again . In two weeks he overdid it again - tripping for several days , he took 1100 mg + caffeine + a few sips of whisky . He barely got home , with horrible liver/torso pains , barely being able to move .
A couple of days later he Dexed again in a club - lower , i think about 500-600 mg .Everything was great , except he had a cold for several days , and sweaty and overheated from frantic dancing , he left the club in the middle of a very cold night , with practically only a T-shirt on him , to go buy some more DXM from a local farmacy . It was quite a long walk -20 min total and he felt like he was freezing . But once he redosed everything was ok again.

He got home feeling horrible , urinary retention like he never experienced before , kidney pain , high fever . He had barely pissed at all since the redose , and now he stood for 10-15 min in front of the toilet but there simply was no chance of even a drop . He felt like he was going to die , incredble nausea , sickness , pain . He woke up the next morning white as chalk ,with high fever , sweating continuosly , a hellish migraine , horrible nausea , barely being able to move from room to room , and unable to piss . Several hours passed , he was considering going to the hospital , but he became increasingly convinced that he was going to die ( his mind was still fucked up ) . He looked out the window and the world never seemed more beautifull to him . He knew he was going to die , and every leaf seemed perfect , everything was a reason to live . Then he found in him the faith to make a crying prayer to God and he went to the bathroom and did everything he could to piss . When , finally , a few drops started to crawl out , he was SOOO HAAAPPY . He immediately knew he was going to survive , and although he still felt like being hit by a high-speed train , his morale was up again .

He wanted to quit drugs , no matter what . This fanatical idea possesed his entire being , and he promised to God and to himself that no matter what , he will quit drugs , he will never use a drug again . For several days , his weakened body fought the cold , he eventually recovered ( so to speak ) but he knew that now would be the hardest part : withdrawal . About 4-5 days after the last dose he started to feel it , at first just his mind ,racing into all kind of ideas ,obsessions and the image of the drug , the craving . He tried to block it out but it paralyzed him , he was in horrible psychological moods . Then the hunger started , this uncontrollable thirst/hunger in the stomach/lungs area . It wouldn't stop , he drank water , juice ,ate sweets , meat , smoked . NOTHING would quench it .In the first few days , it would come in waves , a feeling so intense it would almost make him collapse at times . Swim found out how it probably feels to be a vampire . On one ocassion he ate so much that he vomited immediately after the last bite , but the hunger was still there , even while vomiting , he felt it . It was partially a hunger in the true sense , it felt like hunger + thirst + horrible absence . The absence that you feel in your body when your loved one has left you for ever . A sense of interior hollow . Of course he couldn't sleep .Sometimes , at night his whole body would be wound up like a string , all his muscles contracting . He didn't want to sleep anyway , he would only dream of drugs when he wasn't having the most life-like nightmares .
He was also having trouble with his parents ,whom he loved very much. They found out about his problem for quite some time and they basically rejected him completely and the girl he loved was in love with someone else , had lied to him and the left him because he used drugs .This was before he quit them. But , somwhere inside of him , he found the strength to hang on , to cling to every second , crying , hoping , praying that it would end . His newfound faith in God helped him a lot , but it was still a gargantuan burdain , and all of it was entirely his fault .The hunger lasted for several weeks and then the usual psych addiction came on : cravings ,depression , mind racing , dissociaton periods .
After 3-4 months , he quit smoking and alcohol . It got even harder , but in his fanatical desire to quit all drugs , he somehow managed not to kill himself , even though it would seem so easy at times . Death seemed so beautiful , he imagined the absence of all this pain , and it almost made him do it . But no , maybe hell could be even worse . He now believed in God , and if He helped him so far , he was sure he wouldn't be abandoned now .

Around the 20th of december 2007 , one year would have passed and Swim still feels the craving from time to time , still remembers how the hunger feels like and telling you all this brought tears to his eyes . He still can't believe he managed to go through so much shit at once. He got up smoking and drinking again a few months ago , but know he has quit them once more and almost 4 months have passed since smoking the last cigarette / drinking the last beer .

This is the whole truth , nothing was added for pure naratory enjoyment , and i have only described it a little plasticly so it would not be boring to read.

If anybody else wishes to describe their experience regarding DXM abuse and withdrawal , please do . I hope that once people start seeing that even the abuse of legal,readily available drugs like DXM can have very negative consequences , they will consider drugs more carefully. A lot of people know that heroin is dangerous and that meth has a high toxicity but unfortunately many people who start using/abusing DXM have almost no idea about it , it's effects and dangers. I would also advise anyone intending to use DXM or to up the dose on it to SUTFE on DXM dangers , there are a few very good threads on that subject . In fact , DO AS MUCH RESEARCH AS POSSIBLE ON ANY DRUG BEFORE USING IT , AND EVEN AFTER !! It's never too late to learn .

Post Quality Evaluations:
thanks for sharing.
Very honest report, thanks

Last edited by Paracelsus; 20-12-2007 at 00:16. Reason: title & prefix
Old 11-12-2007, 23:11

Male
Katana25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Re: DXM - heavy abuse and withdrawals

SWIM finds that after a few days of recovery, this curiousity spawns and he wants to try it again. It goes away after another few days. It's not an increasing feeling each time, and he can't imagine it ever being strong enough to break the holy 'once a week' rule.

As for your case, DXM IS different for every person. Perhaps it could have been caused/influenced by that Ketamine, which I believe is physically addicting?

Finally, I cannot agree any more with your last statement. Everyone should read that FAQ on Erowid and ask any questions they still have on here with the FSE before their first dex. Then, they should re-read it!
Old 11-12-2007, 23:29
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Paracelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumParacelsus is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 4,471, Level: 9 Points: 4,471, Level: 9 Points: 4,471, Level: 9

Quote:
the holy 'once a week' rule.
Once a week? That is quite frequent on the long run.
Quote:
Ketamine, which I believe is physically addicting?
It is not considered to be physically addicting.
Quote:
Everyone should read that FAQ on Erowid
While it is OK and likely helpful to read, it also contains many inaccuracies. White has made many mistakes. His Olney's Lesions paper was just one that received major attention.

DXM has been reported to cause some sort of physical withdrawal, so I wouldn't doubt the authenticity of the original post (see this file).
Old 18-12-2007, 00:32

Male from USA - Missouri
blackdb1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Swim was once addicted to dexing and was on 2 or 3 day binges with a 1 day break in between trips. His buddy seizured up 1 night and had to go to the E.R. This was CCC's when swim and friends were young and careless. Swims mom ended up finding out about swims DXM abuse and came to friends house and took swim to E.R. Talk about trippin out!!! IV's heart moniters, etc. Swim was young (minor) so was unable to use DXM and had very bad W/D's. Swim also had been using cocaine ALOT! Swim was told by his mother that the doc told her that swim had so much coke in his system he would be having very bad withdrawals. Swim did miss the coke but not as much as the dex. He felt like he was literally in a different world, very dissociated from reality for months!!! It was very bad. This was about 4 yrs ago and swim has probably used DXM a dozen times since the E.R. He now feels normal again. Also swim was using around 2.2 grams every few nights before quitting. Swim believes there are definately some physical w/d's from DXM.
blackdb1
Old 18-12-2007, 04:09
Silver Member

Male from Australia
sknkv2 is a decent psychonaut.sknkv2 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2 Points: 158, Level: 2

Personally, SWIM has never found DXM or any drug for that matter to be addictive. It's probably because SWIM has been "wired" so that he does drugs for the novelty, the new experience. He pushes these experiences to their limit and then moves on to a new substance once he has done all he can with a drug.

DXM was the most clear example of this. The other night SWIM had a most profound experience, what some would call a mystical, nearly life-changing experience (on only his 6th time trying). After this, he knew nothing could top that and decided to leave the drug with a good impression in his mind, rather than try to repeat it and be let down. This is not to say SWIM has no intentions of using again, however it is not a high priority for SWIM anymore.
Old 19-12-2007, 01:02
Palladium Member

Male
infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.infekt really adds to the discussion.
Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4

Are DXM withdrawals like opiate withdrawals at all? I've heard that DXM is some sort of synth opiate..?

The high fever, pain, sweating, and nausea sound like opiate type withdrawals to me. I don't know about the other stuff, maybe swim never had that bad withdrawals while coming off opiates (like the not being able to move or piss..
Old 19-12-2007, 23:31

39 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by infekt View Post
Are DXM withdrawals like opiate withdrawals at all? I've heard that DXM is some sort of synth opiate..?

The high fever, pain, sweating, and nausea sound like opiate type withdrawals to me. I don't know about the other stuff, maybe swim never had that bad withdrawals while coming off opiates (like the not being able to move or piss..
Swim never went through an opiate withdrawal ,so he couldn't say .Might wanna look up some reports of opiate withdrawals and compare them to what swim went through . But keep in mind that swim's case was a particular case of extremely strong addiction .

DXM is not an opiate . I think it is a derivative of morphine , but it does not share any effects with morphine .(generally . Being a quite powerfull dissociative psychedelic you can virtually feel any effect on it ,depends on many factors )
Old 20-12-2007, 22:47
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from USA - New York
Smokey420 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Re: DXM: heavy abuse and withdrawals

Today I was walking home from school, I stumbled upon a note on the ground, to my suprise, it was about DXM Long-term use for a few months... it reads

Quote:
I have been doing DXM since around august, at first I did it only once a week, then around September, I decided I would have a "last" trip. These trips only led me to be more addicted to DXM, My first binge was 3 times in 1 week, at around 360mg each trip. I would keep doing it around 2 - 3 times a week at a mid-high 2nd plateau dose. Eventually my tolerance started to go up slightly, making it require around 50mg more to feel the effects I desired. A few weeks ago I had a very intense trip, where I took 600mg of DXM Friday, and 450mg of DXM on Saturday, with around a whole liter of grapefruit juice! On Saturday I took not only 450mg of DXM, but 6 diphenhydramines with it(150mg), I ended up getting serotonin syndrome, I was completely stupid, falling over, and having hallucinations everywhere. My heart mustve been racing around 150-200, it was around 3 - 4 beats a second! After this, I stopped using DXM, except on the following Tuesday when I took 150mg, to help "ease" withdrawal.

I experienced a intense hangover, my mental impairment was horrible, I had intense periods of anxiety worried shitless, but NO craving to do anymore DXM- I thought I had bromide poisoning. The impairment was so bad for a few days in school I couldnt focus on anything for more than a minute. I decided I'm finally done, the following weekend I had not done any DXM, and the hangover/after-effects seem to slowly be diminishing. The after-effects seem to be diminished a great deal, and I can focus once again. I'm depressed and still experience some slight anxiety, but I have a feeling this will subside within the next few days, and completely within the next week. I am having some cravings for DXM, I could take some more right now if I wanted, but the thing is, I dont want to.

It seems I am not addicted to anything I was before... I don't have the desire to smoke cannabis, I could care less. When I smoked while I was having withdrawal- it only made it worse, I would get panic attacks almost every time I smoked, the first few days, it was intense panic attacks/anxiety. Yesterday when I smoked- I had a slight feeling of anxiety/panic, but it went away. This is another reason for me to stop using DXM- to be able to enjoy other drugs that are much safer!
Amazing, I can't believe I found that on the ground, it took me a while to transfer from the looseleaf paper *smirk*
Old 20-12-2007, 23:39

39 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey420 View Post
Today I was walking home from school, I stumbled upon a note on the ground, to my suprise, it was about DXM Long-term use for a few months... it reads

Amazing, I can't believe I found that on the ground, it took me a while to transfer from the looseleaf paper *smirk*

Is this your version of " Swim's report " ? Or did you actually find it on a piece of paper laying on the ground . That would be like too weird .

Anyway , swim also had focus problems , but they lasted quite a long time .

The most important thing that is to be understood from reading this thread is - DXM is not to be taken lightly . Many people did , and many people regret it .

( It may sound like a broken record , but even if this only prevents one single user from trying that seemingly " cool " 1 gram trip or that " awesome " three day roll , it would be worth it )
Old 21-12-2007, 03:29

35 y/o Male
silentghost is a decent psychonaut.silentghost is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

lol at ^

Anyway, SWIM only briefly "craved" DXM back when he first started doing it and told himself "Wow this shit is so kewl" but after his first 2 day binge of 300mg each day and having to take 3 tests (Calc, Anatatomy, and an essay) he was NOT happy. Also after the binge, SWIM experienced a strange tensed-neck and shortness of breath which lasted several hours the day after and was very uncomfortable. SWIM has always used dex-only gel caps as well.

Since then SWIM has been content with using dex on weekends once or twice a month and in low (300mg) doses. The experience continues to be enjoyable and relaxing, with no noticeable withdrawl or tolerance. SWIM isn't much of a smoker or drinker, but recommends one simply drink or smoke instead of using dex so frequently.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:24
Silver Member

26 y/o Male
daisyrocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1

SWIM had an almost identicle experience. He dosed everyother day for upwards towards a year. When he stopped he actually thought he was a vampire. He finds it funny that you mention that. He thinks they refer to it as psychotic depression. But he does say that the things he heard while "delusional" changed his life in more profound ways than would have been possible otherwise. Not the recommended way of having a for lack of better words spiritual epiphany though.
Old 14-07-2009, 05:42

Male from United States
kuf66ver is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2

As far as the addiction thing, Swim understands its not physically addicting, but that does not mean that one cannot become addicted to the euphoria and the experience. This does not mean he or she NEEDS the drug, more that the person cannot get enough of the experience.

That is how Swim was. Swim dexed for his first time in Feb and by March was doing 700+mg 3x a week. Swim couldn't get enough of it because it was so out of this world and since Swim had never done any drugs other than weed, he was astonished that an OTC drug could take you to another world like DXM did. Swim stole for a few months to support his habit, and of course was eventually caught and got into a lot of trouble.

Swim decided to quit doing DXM regularly after he realized that it was driving him to do stupid things he'd never done before (steal). Swim quit using regularly in May and for a while craved it every day. As each day passed the cravings weakened. Most days Swim does not think about doing DXM but every once in a while he thinks "it would be fun to try again". Swim has done DXM since May but very sporadically. That's probably the safest way to use DXM besides not using it at all.

Obviously each person is different and swiy abuse lasted much longer than swims. Swim thinks a lot of it has to do with mind over matter, focusing on other things, keeping busy, etc. At one point Swim thought he would have to go to rehab to shake his habit, but in a matter of weeks he was pretty much over it.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:12
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from United States
tyrus568 is on the way uptyrus568 is on the way uptyrus568 is on the way up
Points: 311, Level: 2 Points: 311, Level: 2 Points: 311, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM feels like his life has been one big DXM trip.

SWIM started dexing at 17. He did it every friday night for about three years, sometimes saturday during the day instead of friday night. He had inherited a pile of money but he had no car or license and his parents would be gone every saturday all day so he would be alone for extended periods of time with a good bit of money. He had many, many fun trips with lots of weed thrown in. This was his golden age of use, something he will remember with endearment. It was mainly watching random movies on hbo at night (amazing, it was like the movie was real, he remembers watching In the Name of the Rose and thinking all night that it was the middle ages), playing final fantasy tactics, ff8, adom, nethack, need for speed 3.... and many windblown days of happiness.

This was when they had the DXM cough drops... Sucrets, right? 10 mg per cough drop, he thinks, 200mg per bag? And each bag was like two bucks, so he'd buy five bags or so and crunch through 50 cough drops or so walking home..... ahh, he's feeling really sad that those days are over, just thinking about them.....

Then the phases shifted, and SWIM found himself doing DXM 2-3 times a week, skipping classes at the local community college to instead walk down to the supermarket and pick some DXM up, hang out at the K-Mart with the cd player going, until classes were over and he would walk back to be picked up by his parents, who suspected nothing. More and more classes were being skipped until finally he was skipping them all. This happened over 2-3 semesters. He stopped going on weekend trips to friend get-togethers to play AD&D and magic and became more reclusive. No one had really noticed, and he was good at hiding.

He started stealing DXM from supermarkets and was caught twice (out of many successful attempts). The first time was the worst, he had his backpack with him. He had been playing AD&D and Magic all night with his friends that lived 50 miles away, it was about 5 am when his friend dropped SWIM off (at SWIM's request) at the Kroger instead at SWIM's home, and then SWIM was alone to walk home afterwards (and get messed up).

SWIM had the money to buy the Drixoral (he thinks they were called?) (basically what are now those Robo coughgels) but on impulse tried to steal two packs by putting them in his back pocket. He purchased a drink instead and tried to walk out. He was caught by surprise by someone from behind who grabbed his backpack. SWIM let his pack loose and ran out the door, and into the parking lot, where there was already a sheriff in his car, lights flashing. SWIM balked at running from the police and really wanted his bag back that was full of valuable AD&D books and magic, and SWIM was really scared and crying, so he stopped and walked back to them.

The sheriff led him inside and only made him promise never to enter that store again (a promise SWIM broke many times later). He made SWIM pay for his two packs of DXM and searched SWIM's bag, finding a small amount of marijuana and rolling papers. He made SWIM walk to the trash can and throw the weed away, then left SWIM in the parking lot and drove off. SWIM was amazed, relieved, terrified, dumbfounded, and couldn't wait to eat his pills.

SWIM was walking home from this ordeal (about a 30 minute walk) and had to pass the convenience store close to his house, so he decided to stop there to buy more papers, lol. He bought the zig-zags and was walking out when the same sheriff was walking into the store!! He reprimanded SWIM and said 'I thought I told you go to straight home' and luckily didn't noticed the papers SWIM had just bought or he thinks the cop would have been really pissed. SWIM just assured him that was going straight home, and he did. And got really messed up and smoked a lot of weed.

Second time SWIM got caught shoplifting DXM was at the same Kroger's, about five years later, basically all the employees were different, etc. SWIM walked through the store with a shopping cart grabbing random stuff. Oh yea, he had used one of those coinstar (coin counting) machines and had a receipt to turn in for the credit for his change. He emptied a pack of coricidin and left the empty package hidden down one of the aisles, abandoned the cart with stuff, and stood in line to just buy a drink. Someone walked up to him while he was in line, and had the empty package of coricidin in his hand and told him to hand over the pills, which SWIM did. Then the guy kicked SWIM out of the store without being able to use his coinstar receipt and told him not to go back.

Then came the chronic level, when he was doing DXM every day or every other day for about six months. He finally ordered a 100 gram bag of pure DXM and he got it two days before final fantasy IX came out and almost got caught by parents by intercepting the delivery guy. Needless to say a short time later it became obvious to everyone that SWIM was having major problems and needed help. They threw away most of a 100 gram bag of pure DXM, SWIM dreamed about that bag for many years afterwards, jealous of it going to waste.

The previous was a period of about six years. Then came a short struggle with alcoholics anonymous, which SWIM hated and attended with his dad (a former alcoholic but who did not, and never did, go to AA). SWIM says that sucked, that he hated going. Then the arguments, the constantly being watched over by others and the never-ending control being brought to bear on him. SWIM was in a tight place where his parents were on the verge of doing something drastic to him. SWIM did a lot of sneaking out at night, trying to cover up his constant slurring, a lot of stealing change and small amounts of money from his parents, now that he had run out (he spent his inheritence on a lot of other cool stuff, not just DXM, but it was a substantial amount that he spend on this drug).

This was about when he started taking the coricidin, he'd take a box to a box and a half, or more. After a half year of doing this several times a week he was a wreck and was having very vivid end-of-the-world hallucinations that were very different than before...

SWIM could go on and on about this but he's sure it's getting boring for people who aren't personally affected.

He was actually working at a Kroger's Signature Store (different Kroger's than the one earlier mentioned) for a year during this period, doing graveyard-shift stocking. This made it easy for him to shoplift Coricidin and then take it before going home. Sometimes his shift-mates would ask him if he was feeling alright near the end of shift because he would already be getting fucked up. He was never caught stealing anything there but finally quit because he was too tired and messed up from all his binges.

It took another four or five years before SWIM finally gave up DXM. He'd always manage to score more when he started feeling bad (every few days) but finally went through the short-term physical withdrawals, mainly restlessness, a crapload of sweating (every morning when he got up he could wring his sheets of sweat), fever and chills, aching bones and heavy fatigue. It took a long time before he got over that.

Then the psychological effects. The longest SWIM had gone without was about six months and the cravings were very heavy and bad. They didn't seem to diminish much, if at all. SWIM fell back into the habit, sneaking out at night (still living with parents at 28 and no job, no license), hiding his intoxication as best he could (he could hide it from his parents, but his brother grew more and more adept at spotting his slurred speech).

That was two years ago. SWIM switched to ground poppy and has had similar problems (too much abuse) with them. Using it every day for basically the last two years. Well, he finally kicked cold-turkey for two weeks now and will be much more careful of opiate use in the future (only once a week, he keeps promising himself that).

He's done typing for now!

tl;dr : SWIM loves and hates DXM. He's used it only once this year and that was the day he had five teeth extracted. He doesn't get much off 300mg, a little pot-like high and that's it.

SWIM is 32 now and used DXM pretty obsessively for about 13 years. Still lives with parents, still no job, no car, no license, just lots of cravings and depression. yay.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for the detailed description of experiences; hopefully other can learn from this story.
Great tale, and well told.

Last edited by tyrus568; 10-08-2009 at 09:20.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:27

Male from United States
guntroll needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey420 View Post

I really honestly do hate to be an asshole, but there is no fucking way the writer of that mysterious letter you found knew what the fuck they were talking about.

They are not having withdrawls from 600 one day and 450+DPH the next. Hangover is more the possible and completely believable, caused from dehydration. Serotonin syndrome happens, I've seen it. If they mixed it with SSRIs the "withdrawal" is caused from recovering from serotonin syndrome (more accurately serotonin toxicity)
Old 13-08-2009, 04:52

39 y/o Male from United States
El Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPACEl Calico Loco must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,468, Level: 7 Points: 2,468, Level: 7 Points: 2,468, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrus568 View Post
He had been playing AD&D and Magic all night with his friends that lived 50 miles away

NERD

(Glad I'm not the only one.)

ECL

Share this on:

Tags
dealing, dextromethorphan, dextromethorphan abuse, drug abuse, drugs-forum, dxm, dxm abuse, dxm addiction, dxm withdrawal, kidney pain, opiate, sucrets, withdrawal, withdrawals