Register Tags

Notices

Old 07-12-2007, 01:10

26 y/o Male from United States
valo567 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Amphetamine Extraction

Is there a way to extract the amphetamine out of Adderall XR so i dont have to deal with the binders? The wax and binders are starting to cause some nasal irritation and sores. I have a fair amount of chemistry knowledge. I don't need to use the swim bullshit cause i have a script for this.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:16
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,144, Level: 5 Points: 1,144, Level: 5 Points: 1,144, Level: 5
Re: Amphetamine Extraction

I think you do have to use the " swim bullshit " because it seems you're abusing your script, which is a no-no!!
Old 07-12-2007, 01:18

Also, another question totally unrelated to the thread title. Im double posting because i can't seem to find an edit button anywhere.

Suppose my aunt is a diabetic and disabled. If my sister (over the age of 18) went into the pharmacy and asked for insulin syringes for my aunt (in Massachusetts), do you think she would be turned away or asked for some sort of proof of her ailment that requires syringes?
Old 07-12-2007, 01:21
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.

syringe question really varies on where you are...
EDIT: RIGHT, im obviously out of it, missed the location, i think you need a script for them in Massachusetts, but im not sure..
Old 07-12-2007, 01:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint boi View Post
I think you do have to use the " swim bullshit " because it seems you're abusing your script, which is a no-no!!
It is just an alternate method of administration for me. I don't crush up the beads for a euphoric effect. I do this because im one of those people who can't take pills. For some reason, i just can't swallow em. I just snort the beads so they go up the nose and down the throat. If i swallow the beads, they always get stuck in my mouth and the taste makes me gag (to the point of near vomitting).

I would never abuse my script. Why would anyone do such a thing?
Old 07-12-2007, 01:30

http://realcostofprisons.org/blog/ar...inges_fin.html

Google answered my aunts syringe question.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:36
Gold Member

Male from Ireland

thats cool. Sorry for the out of date info!
Old 13-02-2008, 04:12
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from United States
ezav420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Rocko is interested as well..
Old 23-01-2011, 04:58
Silver Member

46 y/o Male from United States
Elrod is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

What someone who wanted to do this with dextroamphetamine (not sure if it would work with Adderall, but it probably would) would have to do:

1. Dissolve said dextroamphetamine in alcohol. Many of the binders in dextroamphetamine are not soluble in alcohol. However, they may be soluble in water: use the highest proof alcohol one could get (Everclear) or use high-percentage Isopropyl alcohol. Make sure to stir well and don't use lots of liquid (You're going to have to evaporate it off. One's extraction should be liquid (not a paste).)

2. Drain the liquid through coffee filters several times. My dog likes to do it until the liquid is nearly colorless (maybe 3x or 4x through filters).

3. Place filtered liquid in pyrex baking dish. Place in 350 degree (F) oven with the door propped open (this helps water/alcohol vapor escape).

4. Check every 10 minutes or so until liquid has evaporated. It may look like there's nothing left in the baking dish. Don't panic! That's a sign that your extraction worked and all the fillers got filtered out. To reassure yourself that everything's not gone, brush your finger lightly over the bottom of the dish. Feel some stickiness/roughness? That's the good stuff.

5. Once all the liquid is gone (you can't see any when you tilt the baking dish and nothing' s running/pooling on the surface), take the dish out of the oven and turn the oven off.

6. Let the dish cool until you can hold it safely.

7. Get a razor blade (a paint scraper that uses razor blades with a handle is much safer and easier to use than a bare blade) start scraping the bottom of the pan. You should see white crystals start as you scrape. Success!

8. When you finish scraping the bottom of the baking dish and have made a pile of crystals dump them carefully onto something that will catch all the flakes (aluminum foil or wax paper works well).

9. Utilize the resulting substance as you see fit (within applicable local laws, of course).

Post Quality Evaluations:
Neat, simple TEK. Maybe add measurements (how much dex to how many mL alcohol).
Thanks for this.
Old 23-01-2011, 23:27
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

^^That's not a bad tek but you should really warn people NOT to do it with a gas oven. Alcohol vapors could ignite and you'd have a big ass fire ball.

If you were gonna do it with a gas stove, I'd suggest a water bath on the burner.

Absolutely. Safety First, Safety Last, Safety Always!
Old 08-03-2011, 09:54

Male from Australia
iLLWiLL is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

ive seen this done befor on an episode of the days of our lives... and apart from the yeild looking far bigger than you would expect from 5mg... the product hardly seems worth the effort... would anyone know if its possible to raise the alkalinity of the dex sulphate... or to methylate it somehow...?
Old 06-02-2014, 04:56

20 y/o Male from United States
imajoker5445 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL View Post
ive seen this done befor on an episode of the days of our lives... and apart from the yeild looking far bigger than you would expect from 5mg... the product hardly seems worth the effort... would anyone know if its possible to raise the alkalinity of the dex sulphate... or to methylate it somehow...?
if you have to ask this, you probably dont have the ability to do it... your trying to cook shit with adderall

Presumptuous and rude. There is no need to be so harsh to someone posting for the first time. Adjust your attitude.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adderall xr, alcohol, amphetamin, amphetamine, coffee, dextroamphetamine sulfate, drugs-forum, ethanol, extraction, how to extract, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol extraction, pharmaceutical, vodka

» New Threads
Is it true you can use on top of...
Last post by hunter19877
5 Replies, 138 Views
Please explain again how this...
Last post by RainbowJunkieForever
14 Replies, 414 Views
It's all so fucking hard
Last post by babalooj
46 Replies, 2,042 Views
Supplements/Vitamins and Personal...
Last post by Dawn Godess