Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Opium & Poppy
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-12-2007, 16:52
samuraigecko samuraigecko is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 25-05-2007
Male from Earth
Posts: 1,685
samuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Quick reference guide to Flake Cooked Opium.

New Working Method for FLAKE or COOKED OPIUM.

[NEW NOTES]
This thread is for WORKING METHOD POSTING ONLY and not for any other posts. If one has any questions or discussion material regarding this working method or other working methods posted in this thread then click the IMPROVED GUIDE link provided as this is where the questions and discussions are taking place constantly. This post itself will be edited as an ongoing and evolving working method so check back now and then for changes and improvements. This will include a small updated data list.

The process of de-fatting with paraffin wax can now be confirmed and will be added to this technique as an OPTIONAL (and also optimal) part of step 8.

A combination of Latex and CPS is the best way to go. Freshly dried CPS is easier to work with than fresh green pods. CPS can be used alone and will still produce a great result. The saturation point is quite substantially lower than what SWIM first observed and believed. The recommended water to CPS ratio is 5:1 (5 Parts water to 1 part CPS).

[UPDATED DATA]
Added paraffin wax step as an optional step to remove irremovable plant fats.
Added pH adjustment and types of acids used information.
Accurate yield data per 10gr starting material to be added soon. The reason for the yield data being standardized into 10gr increments of starting material used is for ease of conversion to higher or lower amounts used since it will be in units of 10.
An example would be 10gr CPS = Approx 2gr CFO (cooked flake opium).
Updated pH adjustment data added.
Updated filtration techniques to include Bio-Diesel bags.

Recommended Material.
1x Poppy starting material. (preferably a combination of both latex and CPS).
1x Food blender. (preferably high powered).
1x double boiler. (stainless).
?x Plastic soda bottles. (as many as are needed for the amount of solution one produces).
1x Fan forced and Temperature controlled oven. (Preferably electric with thermostat).
?x stainless steel or glass baking trays. (Or one can do it au-natural if one prefers).
1x 3 stage filter (description at end of article). [Now been changed to Bio-Diesel bags, read bottom of page]
1x bottle of diluted citric acid,HCl acid. (This is used for the adjustment of pH and bonding of lower alkaloids).
1x candy thermometer.
1x pH test kit or digital pH meter.
1x block of paraffin wax (OPTIONAL but optimal, available as raw candle wax in block form).
1x good dose of patience.

It is no longer recommended to use acetic acid because of acetylation of the codeine molecule producing 6MAC which is extremely toxic and causes high allergic reactions even in highly opiate tolerant peoples.

1: CPS is put into a good quality blender on high until the poppy straw becomes CPS or a high powered electric coffee grinder is also great. (concentrated poppy straw powder is the goal).
Reason:
smaller particles mean a larger surface area in total to extract from.

2: CPS is transfered into a double boiler with water at a ratio of 5:1 with the water pH level being adjusted to 6.5 BEFORE being added with Citric Acid, HCl acid or Acetic Acid (depends on preference). If ones local tap water is already within a close pH to it then do not adjust the pH any lower than 5.5 (SWIM has found that a combination of HCl and Acetic Acid mixed into a 1:1 ratio is optimal recently).
Reason:
Through experimentation, ratios of less than 5:1 W/CPS do not extract as much as is possible. Over 5:1 SWIM found to be overkill from the same experimentation. Opiate alkaloids are most efficiently extracted at pH 6.5 in water. HCl acid may be used to adjust the pH and may facilitate in the conversion of certain alkaloids into a higher alkaloidal form mimicking other alkaloids which are considered "active", Acetic acid may also do this and may facilitate with the acetylation of certain alkaloids increasing the bioavailability.

3: Poppy Latex is dissolved into this water also if one has also bled the poppies (if home grown).
Reason:
More available opiates.

4: Double boiler is run for 3 hours for each batch, taking note of the liquid level and add cold water when and if necessary and making sure that the liquid never exceeds 80 degrees Celsius with a thermometer. Temperatures of 50 to 60 degrees Celsius are highly recommended. At no point should the water boil or even bubble.
Reason: More opiates are extracted when under heat and extracted faster. The heat also provides molecule expansion which is good for the next step.

5: Liquid is passed through the 3 stage filter (now just normal fixed coffee filters, preferably not papaer ones because they break) while still warm (warm water means larger molecules means more is filtered out).
Reason: Molecule expansion due to heat means that more of the undesirable plant fats and waxes and excess plant materials will be filtered out for a much cleaner and pure result.

6: Liquid is transfered into plastic bottles and put into a freezer on their side. (Plastic bottles are used because the water will expand, DO NOT fully fill the bottles. Around two thirds will suffice for each bottle. The reason for putting the bottles on their side is a larger surface area of the liquid can "ice up").
Reason: Because water expands when forming Ice it pushes smaller molecules away from the ice (mainly the wanted alkaloids) while trapping larger molecules (the other crap in the solution you dont want). This is also a type of filtration and will lead to an even cleaner and more pure result again.

7: Only allow the liquid to "ice up". Do not allow large "icebergs" to form as it may trap some of your goodies in air/water pockets.
Reason:
by letting the solution only "ice over" SWIY is lessening the chances of having any alkaloids trapped in any air or water pockets which may form in larger chunks of ice and thus loosing out on quality. During this period of "Icing" the solution one needs to keep a fairly good watch on it.

8: Filter off the ice. Repeat this 3 to 5 times or until one notices color to the ice, whichever comes first. Pour off the solution into a bowl and set aside. Heat the paraffin wax block until it JUST FORMS as a liquid. Add the hot paraffin wax to the cold solution. The paraffin wax will bond to plant fats which are otherwise unable to be removed and the wax will solidify in the cold solution thus trapping said plant fats. Filter off the solidified wax using the 3 stage filter and discard the wax.
Reason: If one notices any color to the ice then it means that the good stuff is being taken into the ice. This excludes obvious precipitations of dirt etc. One is meaning a UNIFORM color. The paraffin wax removes plant fats which are otherwise unable to be filtered using the standard filtration techniques but is only effective for molecules smaller than what already can be filtered using the other filtration techniques. The yield is decreased proportionally to the increase in potency, this yield loss Vs potency increase is approx 10%.

9: Take remaining liquid and filter it through a Bio-Diesel bag, SWIM uses 10 Micron bags. Then pour the solution into baking trays making sure that the depth of the liquid in the trays never exceeds 2mm to 3mm.
Reason: 2mm to 3mm will make sure that one has a high surface area Vs low volume ratio, This means that drying will happen alot quicker.

10: Dry the trays in the oven at UNDER 80 degrees Celsius until it has lost ALMOST ALL of its liquid content, leave a little bit of water content in it to facilitate re-balling. One can tell it is right because it will have the basic look of "honey hash oil".
Reason: People seem to want a chunk rather than a powder. This step is not necessary unless one actually wants a chunk rather than a powder. The powder can still be smoked and is exactly the same - just not re-balled. Do Not leave the result to dry for too long while under heat though or one will over dry it and thus degrade it. Opiates will degrade when exposed to heat out of water but slowly and over time.

11: Scrape up the residue which is left in the trays and "re-ball" it.
Reason: same as above.

12: Put the newly formed ball somewhere to dry the rest of the way on some aluminum foil or hard plastic.
Reason: Something which is dry is a hell of alot easier to smoke than something which is wet, LOL.

Viola, Cooked Opium or "FLAKE".

That is the twelve step program as easily as it can be explained. The reasons for almost everything in this have already been stated in this and other threads. The reason it is called "flake" is because one is left with a crystalline "flaked" like substance if it is over dried (happens often) this is still exactly the same to smoke as long as it has not been exposed to the heat for too long. Even when re-balled it still looks crystalline and when it is allowed to dry the rest of the way naturally it breaks up easily into "flakes. If one is left with a light amber then one has done everything correctly and filtered out the majority of impurities from the solution. Any other darker colors just mean that less impurities were filtered out but the product is still the same (but probably less potent, if only slightly).

Some of the more frequently asked questions will now be answered here.

1: Can this be done from poppy seed?
- Yes but the quality and yield is poorer.

2: Is the pH adjustment necessary?
- It is optional but prefered because the alkaloids dissolve better at pH 6.5

3: Are poppy pods SWIM buys from the internet OK for this?
- Yes, as long it is Papaver Somniferum.

4: Why is my flake a dark brown / black?
- Because SWIY did not filter as good as it could have been.

5: Is the oven drying necessary?
- It is optional but faster. A better quality product is acquired if one has the patience to naturally dry it.

6: Is the ice part of the procedure necessary?
- It is optional but makes things faster and filters out more material that the 3 stage filter wont capture, making for a more pure end result.

7: Can SWIM use fresh pods for this?
- Yes but it makes things alot messier and chlorophyll will be evident in the solution and end product.

8: Can SWIM use anything else to dry out the solution?
- Yes, but patience is recommended rather than higher temperatures for obvious reasons.

9: Why does it specify UNDER 80 degrees Celsius?
- Opiate alkaloids are degraded and destroyed at approx 82.6 degrees Celsius.

10: Is the heat necessary when extracting?
- Yes but it is optional. Heat greatly facilitates the extraction of opiate alkaloids into the water. People do it successfully without heat but lower yields result.

11: Can SWIY use coffee filters?
- Yes but the 3 stage filter is easy to make and is far superior because it filters out more impurities

12: SWIMs tap water is already 6.4 to 6.6 range, does he still need to adjust the pH?
- No, as long as it is within that pH range adjustment is not necessary, Opiate alkaloids extract into water efficiently at that pH range. pH adjustment can actually be skipped and a fairly good result will still occur. But it is optimal to adjust pH when and if necessary. Opiate alkaloids also bond to acids better than alkaline water, if the pH level is within the right range then acids are already present.

13: SWIMs flake will not re-ball, did he do something wrong?
- Not necessarily, re-balling if one wants it is easily achieved with a few drops of water added to the powder. Do it with plastic gloves on so that any residue can be scraped from them rather than the goodies being absorbed into SWIMs skin. Another reason for it not re-balling can be that one allowed it to dry while under heat for too long and thus over dried the result.

14: Is the paraffin wax step necessary?
- It is OPTIONAL but also optimal. This step will remove plant fats which are otherwise not able to be removed using standard filtration techniques.

15: How are other alkaloids formed into higher level "active" alkaloids by acidic pH adjustment using certain acids?
- Some alkaloids (such as Thebaine and Papaverine) bond to HCl acid forming a chemical structure almost identical to Codeine and morphine thus moving it from being a "semi-active" alkaloid into being an "active" alkaloid. Some molecules are acetylated by certain acids moving them from a semi-active or fully active alkaloid into a higher structure also. Certain acidic structures have a higher rate of bodily absorption then other molecular forms. This has been observed through trial and error and definitely makes a difference. The use of Acetic acids may also facilitate in the acetylation of Morphine into either monacetyl or diacetyl forms. This has been observed in analysis of Laudanum recipes which have been quoted in other threads in this section.

16: Why does SWImy CFO "puff up" instead of vaporizing into a reduced ash when smoked?
- because filtration is the key to all of this. The better CFO is filtered the cleaner the result will be and the better the CFO will "run" when vaporized.

The Three Stage Filter: A large kitchen funnel, firstly form some fine wire mesh (gauze mesh is good for this) into a cup shape inside the funnel. Make a wire circle which fits low in the funnel but above the mesh, attach HIGH COUNT silk screen to it. Make another wire circle which fits about half an inch above the first one and attach some LOW COUNT silk screen to it. Make a circle of mesh again into a cup shape which fits into the funnel with a gap of about half an inch above the previous filter. VIOLA, SWIY now has a 3 stage filter for large, medium and small particles. This works much better than one filter or a combination of coffee filters because it is in three stages. when pouring through it the large particles will get caught in the mesh but easily allow the rest of the particles and liquid to pass without clogging up. Again it is the same once the liquid reaches the low count silk screen, It allows only fine particles to pass and the liquid passes through easily. The fine count silk screen does the rest. This makes things much easier as one never has a clogged filter.

One knows that all of this has pretty much already been stated and well talked about but One thought that a quick reference update was needed for those whom are new to the procedure or those whom do not want to sort through 200+ and growing replies to the other "Cooked Opium" discussion (The largest in this section, Moderators need to sticky it. More replies than any other thread in this section and right up there with the amount of views - LOL - Thank SWIyou to all for the support and for being involved in the discussion). This thread is in no way meant for discussion purposes as that is well ongoing in the other thread, but merely as a quick reference guide for those whom are interested in this specific procedure.

SWIM has made a few changes to this technique after a few refinements and better options were made available to him by other avid enthusiasts among SWIour members.

The first filtration is now only done with a simple filter of some kind. SWIM uses a fixed filter from a coffee machine (Not paper filters, though they can be used if that is all that is available). The first filtration is not as important as the final and intermediate filtrations. Bio-Diesel bags are now used for the final filtration. SWIM uses 10 micron.

Hope this new guide has helped.



Post Quality Evaluations:
Good Job! Now this should be a sticky!
thanks man
Approve because it's useful, but you should have just kept editing the original thread.
great post.
Thanks for all the work you've clearly put into this, a great help :)
brilliant !!!! You made the best posts
The best tek for cooked opium in the forum. It condenses all the information in one place and is clear and easy to follow.
Great post, pulling together a good 20+ pages of discussion into one reference.
Great Info!
what a genuine,knowlagable and very helpful person you are,THANKS so much !
I have been using this technique for 5yrs or so (exactly) never thought of Bio-Dies. bags. Brilliant.
The best post I've read. Thank you
poses great questions and answers them completely
great post . just got my first pods and now i know exactly wot im gonna do.Thanks AAA.
Great info, well organized. A lot of this stuff can be used or discarded according to prefs, it's an excellent summary though. Should be sticky'd.

Last edited by samuraigecko; 11-04-2009 at 06:50. Reason: remix
  #2  
Old 21-10-2008, 17:39
deviant_one deviant_one is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 02-03-2008
Male from United States
Posts: 84
deviant_one is a decent psychonaut.deviant_one is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

I just had one HELL of a time trying to find this thread!
Seems to be the only CFO thread that sums it ALL up in one post - by far my most FAVORITE-ist. As always, props to the Master SG...

CAN THIS BE MADE INTO A STICKY THREAD PLEASE?

Thanks!
  #3  
Old 10-11-2008, 23:50
Richard_smoker Richard_smoker is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 19-09-2005
38 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 1,239
Richard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline Medline
Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

just a thought.

if one does not have citric acid to decrease the pH, then what about adding a few crushed up vitamin C tabs?

Seems potentially superior to lemon juice if one is looking for a 'drier product.' Vitamin C exists in a crystalline (powder state)... lemon juice could result in a final product that is more gummy and less dry.

just an idea. no need to barbecue me if i'm wrong. great post by the way. -DICK
  #4  
Old 18-11-2008, 01:16
BuriedinFrost BuriedinFrost is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 16-11-2008
25 y/o Male
Posts: 17
BuriedinFrost is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

please someone tell me what CPS is....child protective services?
  #5  
Old 10-02-2009, 20:13
no1boxhead no1boxhead is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 12-08-2008
Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 12
no1boxhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

" please someone tell me what CPS is....child protective services? "

Concentrated Poppy Straw, the child protective service comes later....
  #6  
Old 15-02-2009, 02:29
Jonro Jonro is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 18-07-2006
Male from Earth
Posts: 69
Jonro is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 195, Level: 2 Points: 195, Level: 2 Points: 195, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

Best thread ever.

Request for sticky please!
  #7  
Old 15-02-2009, 03:00
samuraigecko samuraigecko is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 25-05-2007
Male from Earth
Posts: 1,685
samuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_smoker View Post
just a thought.

if one does not have citric acid to decrease the pH, then what about adding a few crushed up vitamin C tabs?

Seems potentially superior to lemon juice if one is looking for a 'drier product.' Vitamin C exists in a crystalline (powder state)... lemon juice could result in a final product that is more gummy and less dry.

just an idea. no need to barbecue me if i'm wrong. great post by the way. -DICK
Tried and agreed, even better if one can find citric acid in powder form (which is actually a very similar thing one seems to remember).


Last edited by samuraigecko; 15-02-2009 at 03:00. Reason: added
  #8  
Old 17-02-2009, 13:27
darkglobe darkglobe is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 12-12-2006
26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 834
Blog Entries: 5
darkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way up
Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

Thread needs to be sticky. SWIYSamuraiGecko, could you please clarify: is this thread the most complete & up-to-date, or is the "Improved guide to flake-cooked opium" thread the most complete & up-to-date method?

Cheers, and again, kudos for the well informed posts.
  #9  
Old 18-02-2009, 03:49
samuraigecko samuraigecko is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 25-05-2007
Male from Earth
Posts: 1,685
samuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

Of course SWIyou are correct, both this and the improved guide need to be updated. The amount of information and improvements to the technique that other readers have contributed is HUGE. SWIM is in the process ofgathering all of this information into one format to repost here in the quick reference section for working method.

Any contributions would be great. Any complete TEKs of SWIyour personal method for Opium can be placed in this thread. (No tea recipies though, just Opium refining TEKs)

Peace
  #10  
Old 10-04-2009, 18:36
mugwump77 mugwump77 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 27-11-2008
Male from United States
Posts: 52
mugwump77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

i know of someone thinking about tackling this tek (supplimenting SG's improved guide), but for the life of him, he can't seem to figure out how one makes this 3 stage filter. are we talking wire mesh on all 3 layers with silk on 2 of them, or is it silk held up by some sort of wire clamp system? would a colander be something you'd use? is the silk supposed to be pulled tight, or kind of slumped?

i bet he would love to see a picture of one of these filters to get an idea of what he's shooting for (he couldn't seem to find this filter info anywhere else on the forum).

thanks in advance for any help given, sorry if this is a UTSE situation, but he couldn't find it anywhere.
  #11  
Old 11-04-2009, 06:16
samuraigecko samuraigecko is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 25-05-2007
Male from Earth
Posts: 1,685
samuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

The filter is easy to make and is made exactly how it is explained.

However, the thread does need to be modified as SWIM no longer uses the same filter.

He uses a normal screen type coffee filter (not the paper ones) for initial filtration (one can use a t-shirt if they have to) and then does the Ice-o-lation and Paraffin filtration steps before finally moving onto bio-filters. SWIM uses 10 micron forthe final stage now.

He will get around to amending these threads very soon.

Peace
  #12  
Old 11-04-2009, 19:03
mugwump77 mugwump77 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 27-11-2008
Male from United States
Posts: 52
mugwump77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

thank you mr. ninja-lizard person.

my friend looks forward to the ammendments and will look into just buying a bio-filter.
  #13  
Old 12-04-2009, 07:37
samuraigecko samuraigecko is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 25-05-2007
Male from Earth
Posts: 1,685
samuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

re-read it, its already been amended.

Peace
  #14  
Old 08-06-2009, 23:18
jtb jtb is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 02-12-2007
27 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 52
jtb is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

my neighbor was talking to me about this... he has since moved away to some far off land, but i remember a question he had about the ice-o-lation. when he ice-o-lated the filtered liquid, the ice would turn brown the very first ice-o-lation, and he didn't let it ice over too much either. it wasn't just a little dot of brown, the any frozen part of the water was light brown. he always wondered why this happened, he tried it many times, and he could never end up with a smokable O it just turned into a hard little ball when subjected to heat.
  #15  
Old 09-06-2009, 02:01
darkglobe darkglobe is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 12-12-2006
26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 834
Blog Entries: 5
darkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way up
Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

More information on bio diesel bags and how SWISamuraiGecko uses these exactly would be greatly appreciated.
  #16  
Old 10-06-2009, 20:37
darkglobe darkglobe is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 12-12-2006
26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 834
Blog Entries: 5
darkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way up
Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

Also, maybe a photo of an appropriate double boiler? SWIM can't find these anywhere

darkglobe added 140 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Finally one more question. (with my apologies for the triple post lol)

If SWIAllofus aren't using the 3 stage filter, do we just filter the liquid, including the solidified paraffin wax, thru the bio-diesel bag once?

darkglobe added 0 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Finally one more question. (with my apologies for the triple post lol)

If SWIAllofus aren't using the 3 stage filter, do we just filter the liquid, including the solidified paraffin wax, thru the bio-diesel bag once?

Last edited by darkglobe; 10-06-2009 at 20:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #17  
Old 07-07-2009, 04:51
mugwump77 mugwump77 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 27-11-2008
Male from United States
Posts: 52
mugwump77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

so, SWIM is about to give this another go, and is curious about the bio-diesel filter.

is it washable? in other words can it be reused? SWIM knows they aren't expensive, but they require waiting for delivery and money. can these be thrown in the washer, or is it one use only?

sorry to dig up the old thread, but SWIM figures it's better than starting a new one.
  #18  
Old 08-02-2010, 00:20
darkglobe darkglobe is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 12-12-2006
26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 834
Blog Entries: 5
darkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way up
Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

SWIM has recently found that bio-diesel bags are pretty much perfect in many micron sizes. He used to obsess about a 10 micron or less bag for "the ultimate filtration" whereas in actual fact it doesn't appear to matter that much... thought that may be useful

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good tip on bio-diesel filters.
  #19  
Old 08-02-2010, 00:43
Helene Gold member Helene is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: 27-07-2009
Female from United Kingdom
Posts: 1,222
Helene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline Medline
Points: 4,235, Level: 9 Points: 4,235, Level: 9 Points: 4,235, Level: 9
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%
Re: Quick reference guide to Flake Cooked Opium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant_one View Post
CAN THIS BE MADE INTO A STICKY THREAD PLEASE?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonro View Post
Request for sticky please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkglobe View Post
Thread needs to be sticky.
I've added a link to this thread in at the beginning of the Improved Guide for "flake - cooked" opium sticky thread. If the OP could clarify which thread is the most recent/ comprehensive it'd help. Maybe this one should be stickied instead/ also? The same process is described in both, am I right? PM me about it pls, Samuraigecko.

Thanks,

H

Post Quality Evaluations:
Just for stickying
I found this thread because of the link you added, THANKYOU!!

Last edited by Helene; 09-02-2010 at 12:42.
  #20  
Old 08-02-2010, 02:40
IamN2 IamN2 is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 26-01-2010
Male
Posts: 9
IamN2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Flake Cooked Opium.

SWIM is glad to see this thread back. It was missing for a few days. SWIM has done a search for Samuraigecko post and found no new post in over 6 months. Given Samuraigecko's frequent post over the previous years, SWIM wishes you good luck in contacting him.
SWIM did copy this thread to a word doc, just in case it disapears again.
  #21  
Old 08-02-2010, 19:05
darkglobe darkglobe is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 12-12-2006
26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 834
Blog Entries: 5
darkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way up
Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Flake Cooked Opium.

I believe either in this thread or the improved guide thread SamuraiGecko does actually state that both are in need of an update to make use of more recent advances, so linking them to eachother is, for now, probably the safest option. Could do with stickying this though as it does seem to have the more comprehensive OP of the two threads. Note that this is not a discussion thread, merely a space to post working methods (something I will do soon in this post, which I know by my own admission in the last sentence is off topic lol), whereas the improved guide invites discussion.

My guess is this guide will be the updated one and the improved guide will be the space for discussion. Maybe the original improved guide post could be edited to simply link to this thread, while allowing further discussion there to keep this thread as clutter-free as possible. Just a thought.
  #22  
Old 09-02-2010, 08:43
LostCelestial LostCelestial is offline
Titanium Member
 
Join Date: 30-05-2009
26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 136
LostCelestial is a decent psychonaut.LostCelestial is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 219, Level: 2 Points: 219, Level: 2 Points: 219, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Flake Cooked Opium.

Another superb thread

SWIM will certainly give the new method a go when next he needs to make himself some of the good stuff. Seems this one has combined basically all of the good suggestions there are. Go Gecko

Did SWIY ever get around to writing the powdered morphine guide btw ?
  #23  
Old 10-08-2010, 06:10
Mainline Mainline is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 26-04-2010
46 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 48
Mainline is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkglobe View Post
SWIM has recently found that bio-diesel bags are pretty much perfect in many micron sizes. He used to obsess about a 10 micron or less bag for "the ultimate filtration" whereas in actual fact it doesn't appear to matter that much... thought that may be useful
Can SWIY elaborate on this please? A friend of mine has been wondering about this for a while now too... Mainly, just is a 1 micron bag too small to let the goods pass through and if not, does it render a cleaner end product than 5 micron or 10 micron etc.? You say it doesn't matter that much? Could you add some more to that please...
  #24  
Old 30-03-2012, 04:46
rainny rainny is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 07-09-2011
Male from Canada
Posts: 4
rainny is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Cooked Opium.

oh my god thanks for asking ive been stuck on a few abbreviations to, we need a directorial , Im still stuck on exactly what : ice-o- late means , i s o
  #25  
Old 04-04-2012, 15:26
darkglobe darkglobe is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 12-12-2006
26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 834
Blog Entries: 5
darkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way updarkglobe is on the way up
Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4 Points: 802, Level: 4
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: Quick reference guide to Flake Cooked Opium.

What we NEED is SamuraiGecko to return...

Have you checked out the other CFO thread?

Share this on:

Tags
acetic acid, ascorbic acid, cooked flake opium, cooked opium, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, extracting opium, flake, making opium, opium, pods, poppy, vitamin c

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Purity - Opium Poppy Cultivation and Heroin Processing in Southeast Asia - DEA Report trptamene Opium & Poppy 13 07-02-2013 22:02
Afghanistan - Eight-Part Series on Opium/Heroin Production in Afghanistan Expat98 Politics (News) 3 10-01-2009 08:39
Opium Timeline Powder_Reality Law and order 0 09-07-2006 04:36

» New Threads
Do the meth users on this site...
Last post by Scloud90
0 Replies, 1 Views
Hydrocodone Rx restrictions?
Last post by oliverslife
2 Replies, 6 Views
ive finally jumped from 20 year...
Last post by tryhard
225 Replies, 16,199 Views
ABNORMAL side effects ??!?!?!?!?!
Last post by BellTower72
5 Replies, 43 Views
Does meth really work for heroin...
Last post by Rio Fantastic
1 Replies, 62 Views
Where can one store crushed...
Last post by Gutshot52
2 Replies, 28 Views
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...
Last post by chupamivergaguey
21 Replies, 505 Views
Need a few answers regarding old...
Last post by isitonu33
0 Replies, 7 Views
High and finally happy...
Last post by engineering8258
5 Replies, 512 Views
Weaning off GHB
Last post by gthug
2 Replies, 119 Views
» New Wiki Articles
GHB
NET

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:45.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved