Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Concerta & Ritalin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Concerta & Ritalin About Methylphenidate.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:07

26 y/o Male
vinceisarobot should review received reputation comments.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Should I Mix clonazepam, hydrocodone, and Methylphenidate?

SWIM has taken 5 Vicodin500s, and 4 Klonopins, and SWIM has three 10MG ritalin pills infront of him.

Is it wise to take these three 10MG ritalins????

Post Quality Evaluations:
No one could possibly tell you out right, get experience and knowledge.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:12

26 y/o Male
Re: Should I Mix clonazepam, hydrocodone, and Methylphenidate?

I apologize for not including SWIM in my thread title.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:36
Banned

25 y/o Male
JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.

thats a tough one. swim could but swim doesnt know what swiys experience, tolerance, and all that stuff is
Old 03-12-2007, 10:27

26 y/o Male

I have a tolerance to hydrocodone, but not a huge tolerance to the clonazapam, or the methylphenidate.
Old 04-12-2007, 22:40
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

26 y/o Male
Acyl should review received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

I think you should

Useless post. Bad suggestion. At least attempt to explain opinion if you insist on giving bad advice.
Old 16-12-2007, 16:29
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
fizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way up
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I think the question is what is swims goal? As of now, I would say do not take it. But I am not the one about to injest 3 totally different pharms.
Old 04-10-2008, 13:43
Silver Member

Male
Dr_Seuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I believe SWIM's question is not a matter of wisedom rather, a question considering saftey. SWIM should determine what level of risk is acceptable and then, research the potential for harm. When one injests any substance one should educate themself about the chemistry of the substance/s, biology of the human body and personal understanding of ones unique body(ie. tollerance, diet, lifestyle, medical history/current health etc.). The 3 rx's in question each have legally-binding, official sources to help evaluate the potential risks. Perhaps, some legal sources are too conservative for fear of lawsuits and others may lack sufficient info due to greed. If safety is the main consern. It's always best to error on the side of caution even if the probability for harm is low. There's plenty of examples of people making this type of fatal error however, it's quite probable that swim will be fine considering the quantity of people that use recreationally and self-experiment without an ambulance ride. So, do the research and decide if the assumed experience is woth the potential risk. The man in the mirror once thought " You only live once so F#(% it" but, eventually he broke the mirror almost beyond repair and spent many years putting the peices back together. Now he say's, "You only die once but live many days until then so don't F#(% it"! ................Cliche' but moderation is key.

First post and very well thought out!
Old 07-10-2008, 22:17
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.dark12 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 424, Level: 3 Points: 424, Level: 3 Points: 424, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM wouldn't even recommend mixing the two downers together let alone throwing a stimulant into the mix.
Just enjoy them seperately.
Old 07-10-2008, 22:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

yea swim knows wats its like when u jsut wanna go a lil further. swim would say nah though, jsut save the methylphenidate for another day. jsut let swiy nod off. Once swim ate 15mg dextroamphetamine on a mushroom trip and it ruined it. as a rule of thumb, mixing drugs of differnt classes seems to fuck te expieirience up.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:25
Silver Member

Male from United States
100mg Methylphenidate is a decent psychonaut.100mg Methylphenidate is a decent psychonaut.

I think the main danger of mixing uppers and downers is a false sense of security. If swiy were to take a bunch of stimulants, he won't feel as depressed as his system really is, and he might be tempted to take more, or vise versa. Swim has done it lots of times and still lives...be careful though.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:37
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6

Swim would not mix them. How extensive is Swiy's experience? How many times has Swiy done each drug? How often does Swiy use?

Swim did each drug he planned to mix at least a good 30+ times by itself, and then did a few times with low doses mixing.

This is ALL about safety. Mixing two of them alone is a bad enough idea. If Swiy is even considering this, Swiy MUST have EXTENSIVE experience to be safe. Only veterans should even consider this, and even this, they can die just as easily as someone new to drugs.

Avoid mixing drugs. The ONLY safe mixer is POT.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:42
Silver Member

Male from United States
100mg Methylphenidate is a decent psychonaut.100mg Methylphenidate is a decent psychonaut.

I wouldn't say ONLY... There are lots of drugs that don't directly interact. But most people lack the intelligence and motivation to do proper research before they do it..
Old 11-10-2008, 05:59
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.

That's exactly why I say "only". It leaves it simple so others don't mistakenly a drug or drug class we don't mention is safe. You would not believe how stupid some people can be when it comes to drugs. The combinations Swim prevented people he even knows from taking...Good god.

Besides that, Swim feels pot is the only real "safe" drug because you can't directly die from it, or die from it interacting with something else, a la benzos and opiates or benzos and alcohol. You would not believe how many people don't know those don't interact.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:09
Silver Member

Male from United States

Swim can't believe how many people don't believe me when he tells them something true about a drug. None of his friends believe me when I tell them that red rock isn't really opium. Because "you can't trust the internet. I felt something from it. Blah blah blah." Or he hates people who think you're a dickwad if you try to correct them when they say something wrong because apparently 'common sense' is all that matter...fuck using science to try to help people from killing themselves. Swim had to fucking yell at somebody the other week to keep them from chugging a bottle of cough syrup with acetominophen in it. Wtf? "I'll be fine" "No, that bottle has plenty enough to OD on." "Oh well i've done it before." "No you didn't...you always buy this one." "No. I got that one." "No dude. You would have died and I was with you. I remember it." Etc.

Sorry...swim ranted...he's just getting really sick of all of the drug users here. Nobody cares about their lives apparently. Or swim makes them feel dumb becuase he actually knows what he's talking about and has a passion for science. Whatever.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:22
Palladium Member

Male from United States

I feel you. I find junkies to have just as much knowledge as a DARE officer. Swim remembers when he started doing drugs, he would ask junkies for advice. Looking back: Oh. My. God. They were seriously lacking in actual knowledge and pushed around TONS of rumors and heresay, and false info too, as fact. I want to smack people in the face for being idiots. Junkies, weekend users, and wrong doctors alike.

When I discovered this site a while back ago, I would quote info from here and they would tell me I was nuts, and knew nothing, and that the internet was full of lies. They also told me I was a cop because I knew too much. LOL.

This website has more useful information about drugs than any medical literature in existence. I wish I was exaggerating.
Old 11-10-2008, 15:02
Silver Member

Male from United States

I'm sorry to hear the people you're around are just as retarded as the ones here lol. And seriously. Why do so many fat people to REALLY fat people here think it's okay to do coke? No offense to those who are overweight, but coke is hard enough on ones heart, and swim knows at least a few huge(350+ pound) people who do coke...I just wish the best for them. =/
Old 22-10-2008, 08:28
Gold Member

33 y/o Male from United States
Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.
Points: 1,455, Level: 5 Points: 1,455, Level: 5 Points: 1,455, Level: 5
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark12 View Post
Yea that stuff will drive you crazy if you let it.

SWIM gets worked up over it too, but SWIM knows that in the end people will find out one way or another.

Drugs are such a touchy subject. If one shows too much interest in them one is labeled a junkie; regardless of whether one abuses them safely, stupidly, or just enjoys learning the science behind them.

YES!!! That is such a huge problem with the way our world works. That really stands in the way of progress... Personally it drives SWIM absolutely insane!!! Obviously, most people who frequent DF are someone interested in psychoactive chemicals, and as such in say... biology class for example. Someone might have some very interesting questions about specific things relating to a particular psychoactive substance but be afraid to appear to "seem to know to much about drugs."

SWIM overheard her organic chemistry professor telling a labaid to watch the lab, as he stated that she didn't trust someone... then restated himself... the conversation SWIM heard went something like: "keep an eye on <something in the lab>, I don't trust <didn't hear name>... well it's not that, I don't know, I don't know what it is" SWIM decided to stay in the classroom and study, instead of leaving for lunch and as it was summer and she was the only person around, she is pretty sure that the professor was talking about her.

After the course was over, SWIM found out something about the professor that could have easily made him biased toward's SWIM, even if he tried to not show it, which turned out to be something totally unrelated.

It is unfortunate that the larger portion of the ignorant more or less strip the credibility of the few educated and knowledgable drug users/former users and make them afraid to let anyone know of their knowledge. You guys really got into something that deserves it's own thread.

BTW, to the original question... From the experience of SWIM's marmoset, the mixture of hydrocodone and clonazepam while not considered particularly safe, is a complementary combination. Hydrocodone with methylphenidate also a complementary combination. However, clonazepam with methylphenidate is not... it seems benzos tend to more or less cancel out the recreational effects of stimulant drugs such as clonazepam. Not taking safety of the cocktail into consideration, adding the methylphenidate would likely be a waste, especially if one is not tolerant to clonazepam.
General rule of thumb,
opiate + benzo = increased effect (also account for a large % of the overdoses).
opiate + speed = pseudospeedball (typically depending on which substances).
benzo + speed = benzo (depending on str/amount of each).

good post!

Share this on:

Tags
clonazepam, drug, hydrocodone, hydrocodone effects, klonopin, methylphenidate, norco, percocet, ritalin, vicodin, vicoprofen, xanax

» New Threads
Concerned for friend's children...
Last post by Iggypants
2 Replies, 24 Views
come up different in rock form vs....
Last post by elperuano
6 Replies, 126 Views
Ur-144 oral consumption
Last post by nextgeneye
5 Replies, 2,997 Views
Helping my son through withdrawal...
Last post by gmeziscool2354