Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Dissociative RC's
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Dissociative RC's Methoxetamine, 3-Meo-PCP, 4-Meo-PCP, 5-Meo-PCP

Old 02-01-2005, 19:10
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Earth
RoboCop is on the way upRoboCop is on the way upRoboCop is on the way upRoboCop is on the way up
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Dissociative Research Chemicals?

I was wodnering since there is alot of different kind of RC's some hallucinogenic some speed like soem a little of both. But are there any RC's that fall into the dissociative catagory? I would really love to know. And god I hope so I really want to do more dissociatives.
Old 03-01-2005, 15:36

The only one I know of that is technically a dissociative is mk-801. It used to be available from one of the domestic RC suppliers right before the July busts, now I'm not sure where to get it. The reports on it I've read make it sound inferior to k, no euphoria or feelings of well being, if anything it is dysphoric and scary. One poster on another forum described it as "very Jacob's Ladder creepy" and said he heard voices whispering in his head the whole time. Ugh.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:35
Palladium Member

Male from United States
allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.
Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
5MeODET the "torture psychedelic" is named such because of its such strong dissociative effects, smoked DMT is highly dissociative, Ive also heard that 5meoDPT (not DiPT) is a psychedelic dissociative.
Old 04-01-2005, 21:42

Male from Earth
RoboCop is on the way upRoboCop is on the way upRoboCop is on the way upRoboCop is on the way up
So 5meoDET, and 5meoDPT are dissociatives? Anyone else know if this is true? Or are they hallucinogens with possible dissociation. Which group would they be classified in exactly? Im looking for a drug that is a dissociative 100% if that makes any since, like dxm,K,pcp, etc. not something that has a "little" bit of dissociation. Somethign that is actually part of the dissociative family of drugs.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:31

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
None of Shulgin's materials are really dissociative, possibly because
he was 'strongly prejudiced' against 'ketamine-like' materials.

TMA-2 is supposed to be somewhat dissociative, but not 100%.

I think you are looking for a 'dissociative anaesthetic'. The only
other one I know is nitrous oxide (laughing gas), available as whipped
cream chargers! This is great fun but only lasts minutes.

Old 09-01-2005, 18:16
Gold Member

Male from United States
HippieD9 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 911, Level: 4 Points: 911, Level: 4 Points: 911, Level: 4
Here's a few bits I found:

If you wish to list other dissociative agents, you should certainly include tiletamine, the N-ethyl, thienyl analog of ketamine. In admixture with a benzodiazepine, it is known as Telazol, and is used as an animal anaesthetic.
<BLOCKQUOTE>Tiletamine is a pharmaceutical related to Ketamine and PCP which is used almost exclusively by veterinarian for anaesthetizing animals. It is primarily sold compounded with zolazepam (a benzodiazepine) as a powder / tablet which is reconstituted with 0.9% saline solution and then injected.

BRAND NAMES : Telazol

LAW : Tiletamine is listed in Schedule III although the listing is a little strange (much of the US Schedules are bizarre), listed as "(13) Tiletamine and zolazepam or any salt thereof."

SIDE EFFECTS : Clumsiness and unsteadiness, lethargy, dry mouth, nausea, temporary amnesia. Serious side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness and blurred vision, severe headache, confusion, depression, changes in behavior, hallucinations, uncontrolled body or eye movement, muscle weakness, chills or fever, and sore throat. Allergic reactions may include rash or itching, jaundice, low blood pressure, anemia, and low platelet count.

CAUTIONS : Those with a history of drug or alcohol abuse may be more susceptible to dependence. Effects may decrease with prolonged use. Should not be used by pregnant or breast-feeding women.

CAS #: 14176-49-9

There are also a handful of PCP analogues such as PCE and TCP. The effects of all the arylcyclohexylamines are very similar, differing mainly in intensity and duration.

I'll post more if I find any.

D.

Last edited by Phungushead; 23-01-2011 at 16:22. Reason: removed coding
Old 11-01-2005, 04:55
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

PYITE should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
i would personally consider the trip from 5-meo-dmt to be borderline dissociative
Old 11-01-2005, 18:33
Gold Member

Male from Norway
sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.sunyata really adds to the discussion.
Points: 801, Level: 4 Points: 801, Level: 4 Points: 801, Level: 4
Many drugs can have dissociative effects, but I think what they mean by dissociative drugs are drugs that have this effect on all subjects at certain dosages. Swim has had dissociative effects from DMT, Mushrooms, Heroin, Ayahuascha and Salvia, this effect has been brought on by him lying still in bed and leaving his body. If he wanted to get up, he could just focus on his body and he would be back, except for with DMT. But with real dissociatives this is not an option as far as I've heard, you're not connected with your body until the effects start to wear of. If that's a proper description, then I'd say smoked DMT is definetly dissociative at the right dosage, walking about is not an option during a DMT-trance. And the couple of times Swim tried Ayahuascha he has been quite unable to move about gracefully, he felt like gravity was functioning at random, and occasionally sideways. Felt none of that when he lay still in bed, however.

What is the proper definition of a dissociative, by the way?

Post Quality Evaluations:
good info

Last edited by sunyata; 02-04-2007 at 11:49. Reason: removing incriminations
Old 22-02-2005, 22:03
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Toxicity is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1
To remove from association, to separate one's mind from body.
Old 22-02-2005, 23:02
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
Hyperreal is captain of the psychonauts.Hyperreal is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 807, Level: 4 Points: 807, Level: 4 Points: 807, Level: 4

I'd define dissociative drugs as those which work by antagonising uptake and re-uptake of NMDA; defining by effects is too subjective

This is a complete list of dissociatives:

PCP

DXM

Ketamine

Tiletamine

Memantine

Amantadine

Dizocilpine maleate (MK-801)

MK-801 is the only one that could really be considered a research chemical, in that there is ongoing research with it. Tiletamine is probably the one you should try apart from the 'big 3'.
Old 23-02-2005, 01:30

Male from Earth
Also nitrous oxide is a dissociative.

I've read some things about mk-801 sounds amazing. To bad it is not a widely carried RC.
Old 23-02-2005, 03:32
Titanium Member

Male
fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.
Points: 742, Level: 4 Points: 742, Level: 4 Points: 742, Level: 4
Dizocilpine (MK-801) doesn't cause dissociative type effects like ketamine or PCP; it's has more of a disjointed confused dream like quality that can last for up to a day - not really what you're looking for when taking ketamine.

Tiletamine isn't actually that much better. Whereas I've never even seen MK-801, never mind taken it, I have tried tiletamine (not the vet product with a benzo combined, but pure(ish) tiletamine) and it's best described as being ketamine without a soul. Yes there is dissociation of mind from body, but there is no euphoria and no capacity for allowing thoughts to build upon themselves. Add to that significant nausea, both during and after the experience (never get that with ketamine) and the fact that the monged/reduced IQ feeling doesn't just last an hour or two, but can last up to a whole day from one dose of tiletamine means it's nowhere near being a replacement for ket

Last edited by fastandbulbous; 02-06-2006 at 08:14.
Old 14-08-2011, 03:44
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Ireland
xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.xiaobendan probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Re: Dissociative Research Chemicals?

Try

3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP, 3MeO-PCE, Methoxetamine.

Interesting compounds.

Post Quality Evaluations:
old thread, but nice additions. Good update!

Share this on:

Tags
anesthetic, dissociative, dissociative research chemicals, dissociatives, dizocilpine, drug bust, ketamine, mk-801, psychedelic, psychedelics vs dissociatives, research chemical, research chemicals, supplier, tiletamine