LSD LSD, liquid acid or blotter.

Old 22-11-2007, 12:43
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Male
Bassic is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
HPPD - strange thought patterns?

So i have all the HPPD signs visually. I was wondering if it was common for people with HPPD to get uncontrollable thoughts. When i get these thoughts its usually when trying to go to sleep. It isn't like im hearing voices or anything but the thoughts have a very real sounding quality to them (if you know what i mean?). They seem to be entirely random and just pop into my head. I find also that it is very easy to imagine music. I can imagine it pretty damn clearly and make up my own music in my head.

Has anyone else exerienced anything similar?
Old 29-11-2007, 05:37

Male from United States
Jerc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1
Re: HPPD - strange thought patterns?

swim seems to also have hppd(colorful tv snow EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME, on bad days auras/halos,crazy floaters) but yes swim experiences this as well but it mostly comes out of nowhere random words swim can almost swear that he actually heard them
Old 29-11-2007, 06:01

25 y/o Male
mitch88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Sometimes, swim experiences this. But usually only when his problem is highly agitated by amphetamine/ephedrine use or sleep deprivation.

However, swim has many friends who have never engaged in the psychedelic drug experience who are capable of thinking about a sound or song deeply enough, that it seems as though they actually can hear it. (This usually happens with them while waking from or moving towards sleep.)

SWIY isn't alone.
Old 29-11-2007, 08:00
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

These thoughts come when SWIY is drifting off to sleep, or waking up?

Hypnagogic/Hypnopompic hallucinations: A perfectly natural phenomenom that has nothing to do with LSD
Old 08-12-2007, 07:53

Male from United States
Jerc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1

swim does experience this when drifting off swim suspected this was natural....but the visuals never leave
Old 08-12-2007, 08:06

25 y/o Male
mitch88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

In regards to the visuals, swim advises swiy to judge whether the floaters are more apparent while fully awake or sleep deprived. Swim only gets visuals when tired or sick nowadays. (thanks a lot, diphenhydramine.)
Old 09-12-2007, 00:31
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.Metomni really knows their shit.
Points: 2,003, Level: 6 Points: 2,003, Level: 6 Points: 2,003, Level: 6

SWIM gets random visions/pictures/scenes in his head of absolutely everything ranging from the most gruesome of horror movies and crimes to the most gorgeous and mind blowing of sceneries. When the pictures come into his mind they seem to be of such high definition that it seems to come from a really nice TV or HD picture on a computer. It's amazing that images of that quality are stored in his mind. If he could see these images all the time, they are clear and vivid enough he could be an amazing artist.

In some instances he interacts with the memories and sometimes he doesn't. SWIM is TERRIFIED of snakes, though he loves animals, every single kind and wishes he could get over this fear because they're truly beautiful animals. Because of this, this fear is fairly deep rooted due to the feelings associated with being terrified of something he wants to love; it's very disconcerting to one's ego to have such conflicting beliefs and fears.

Just last night actually, he had one of these visions where he was sitting cross-legged and floating with a wall of cobras perched up in attack mode about 10 feet in front of him. There were maybe 10 snakes in total, all in a line, hissing passively, yet staring at his floating figure. Then, in an instant all of them lunged at him and he abruptly came out of the vision right before getting bitten in the neck 10 times. The sensation of awakening was that of when you awaken from a nightmare and realize it wasn't real...Only even more intense.

Not only that, but when the snakes lunged they were in slow motion and SWIM could make out every single detail of every part of every snake. He could pan the camera out, around, back in, or anywhere else he so desired. Though, even with this total control over the events he knew that stopping the event was the only thing he couldn't do so the fear was still there.

SWIM says it was unbelievably intense to have that control over the situation. He was able to actually sit in wonder and breathe in the greatness of the animal for once without being immediately scared. The immediate feeling of safety and wonder was combatted by the feeling of incoming fear that the snakes were actually lunging at him and would eventually kill him.

After he woke up everything remained in slow-motion for about 10 minutes. This was one of the most intense of these visions SWIM has experienced, but they happen in much lesser intensity quite often.

SWIM wonders if his spirit guide is actually a snake.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:38
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
innertiac is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

it is absolutely a snake

i think mine might be a cayote, even if thats cliche

i feel like the things you hear and see while waking or while falling asleep are wild and from somewhere deep down somewhere, but not necessarily lsd related. just dreaming a little in the wake time.

Share this on:

Tags
flashbacks, hppd, lsd, lsd like, lsd thought patterns

» New Threads
Colic child
Last post by enhu
7 Replies, 85 Views
How much percocet and hydrocodone...
Last post by mer kaba
1 Replies, 5 Views
first sleeping cycle monitoring...
Last post by Cousin Merle