Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Pharmacology
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Pharmacology How drugs affect the workings of the human body.

Old 29-10-2007, 01:46

28 y/o Male
Basher85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
what is a roofie?and what does it do to the body?

So, I went out with a bunch of my friends last night and we started drinking after the 2nd drink a friend of mine hands me a drink. So, i drank it obv not thinking anything about it but after that drink i had to leave and meet up with some other friends. After that it's been a huge blur. supposedly i took a cap from one place to the other which i don't remember at all. Then inside the club i was in and out of conciousness. I threw up more than six times and still after almost 24hrs still dont feel good. I called my frined and asked him if he put anything in my drink and he joked around about putting a roofie in my drink and then denied it. What am i suppose to do how can i find out if it was a roofie or not.
Old 29-10-2007, 01:50
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.Mint boi really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,144, Level: 5 Points: 1,144, Level: 5 Points: 1,144, Level: 5
Re: what is a roofie?and what does it do to the body?

roofie is slag for rohypnol if i am not mistaken! wow 2 spiked drink threads in one night!

Gimme a sec and ill quote lostgurls advice from the last thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostgurl
If it was in the last day or two then pee in a jar now and take it to your Dr for a drug test, that is the only sure way you will know what drug your drink may have been spiked with, but the most commonly used ones clear from your system so quickly that it is most likely to late to detect them.
^^^^
good advice if you want to find out if and what you were spiked with.
Old 29-10-2007, 01:55
Palladium Member

35 y/o Female from United Kingdom
beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.beena really knows their shit.
Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6 Points: 1,935, Level: 6

Yeah, roofie is slang for rohypnol, which has a nasty reputation for being a popular date-rape drug.
Old 29-10-2007, 02:10
Gold Member

Female
Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.Perception Addict must live here.
Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint boi View Post
wow 2 spiked drink threads in one night!
Seriously, this is like an epidemic.

Ok, here's a thread on flunitrazepam (rohypnol):

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...=flunitrazepam

Doing a google search for erowid flunitrazepam experiences will yield a number of reports on the substance. This may or may not be helpful, as the reports are probably geared toward recreational doses.

Use the forum search engine and read up a bit. There is a wealth of information here, already written and discussed.

Good luck, i hope your friend didn't drug you. All the same, maybe you shouldn't accept drinks from that person anymore!
Old 15-11-2007, 06:55
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
nopeitwasntme is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Pretty sure swim got slipped a "mickie" or "roofie" a couple years ago at a club. swim was on the second cocktail when all of a sudden swim's legs just gave way, feeling like wet noodles. swim saw the whole room go all "Batman" and tilt at an angle that swim couldn't straighten-out in swim's brain; vision kinda "tunneled" and got fuzzy; it sounded like swim had a wad of cotton in each ear and swim remember falling into person after person, but speech capapbilities were zero--so swim couldn't say, "Sorry, I don't know what's happening! Help!" swim just remember going totally limp; dead weight like a rag doll; then a vague memory of being carried out of the club, where swim awoke 4 hours later in a friend's car; wondering what the fuck just happened. It really sucked and swim is angry to this day that someone could do that to anyone--even if it wasn't intended for swim (which swim still wonder, cuz swim sure wasn't a very good date--swim DOES KNOW THIS MUCH!). Hope you are better now. My advice would be never , ever accept an open beverage without knowing it's ENTIRE route from manufacturer's container to your mouth. swim watches every bartender like a hawk now, and NEVER accepts a free drink without seeing it poured swimself. Too bad it has to be this way, but welcome to the new fucking ruthless-asshole plagued millenium, I guess.

Last edited by Ilsa; 10-07-2009 at 02:56. Reason: swimming
Old 15-11-2007, 08:00
Silver Member

Male from United States
Spelvin is a decent psychonaut.Spelvin is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2 Points: 176, Level: 2

same here, SWIM had something slipped in his drink at a gay bar by a guy who Swim later found out knew how to say "want to buy some crack?" in spanish...
so lets take a post to remind people for the trillionth time NEVER leave your drink unattended!!! Take it to the bathroom with you if you must, and make a habit of keeping your hand over the top of yr drink as well, whenever you look away, just to be extra safe. You may be paranoid but you'll be safe.
As for rohypnol, it causes one to lose consciousness fairly quickly and often causes a blackout ("forget-me-nows", Gob's amnesia-inducing pills from Arrested Development, were rooffies) They are prescribed to treat severe insomnia.

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, drug, drug test, flunitrazepam, home drug test, maine, pharmacology, rohypnol, roofie, roofies, sedatives, vyvanse, weed