Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 27-04-2005, 21:08
Gold Member

37 y/o Male from United States
nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.
Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I think I'm allergic to coke and wonder if anyone has any experiences similar to mine.

At first, I thought it was just the cut...maybe some kind of filler
that irritated my sinuses. But then I got ahold of some REALLY
good blow. I mean...clean as clean can get..everyone agreed that
it was the best they'd ever had, hands down. Same thing.

So then I thought I was being overzealous and not chopping up the
chunks enough and tearing up my sinuses with little coke
boulders. But even patiently chopping ultra fine lines and
tooting half as much per rail as normal...it still happens

What happens is this...about three or four hours after I do a line or
two, my nose starts to run. The next day, I'm ALL stuffed
up...non-stop nasal running. And it's not normal snot but BRIGHT
YELLOW drip. Sometimes I even get little bright yellow crusties
in my EARS. This lasts for around 4-5 DAYS. It's so bad
that I literally have to carry a bottle of nasal spray everywhere I
go.

It's HORRIBLE.

Now, I know, the answer is: stop doing coke. And I've done
that. It's never really been that great of a rush for me
anyways.

But I'd like to know if other people have had this kind of
reaction...and if it's an allergy or just something in the blow that we
get around here.

Old 29-04-2005, 08:24
Mercury Member

26 y/o Male from United States
deadmoap needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Uhhh... put it in a gel cap and eat it? lol, I don't even know if that
would work. But I think that's the only way to know if you're
allergic... maybe you just have a sensitive nose.
Old 29-04-2005, 20:36
Gold Member

nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.nEone really knows their shit.

I don't know if gellcapping is effective...I'd think it would probably be fairly cost-prohibative.

I've snorted other things with no ill-effect...so it's not just a case of sensitive sinuses.

*shrug*

ah well.
Old 30-04-2005, 05:49
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United Kingdom
Muirner is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2 Points: 324, Level: 2

If you ever decide to do coke again i would take that bottle of nose spray (i assume saline solution aka sodium cloride), blow a line and then follow it with a cleaning spray of the nostril, i've heard of people who sniff a tiny bit of water (dont ask me how) but a little little bit right after they blow a line. this will help clear the crap out of your nose.

As for the discoloration, do u get the drips or anything else associated with it? Is it a lot like you have a cold amount or?

As for the color in your ear, prior to doing coke when was the last time u cleared your ears out? , sorry couldnt help my high self. Dont know what to tell ya with this one brotha. Just know this though "Patient, Dr., confidentiality" He cant say anything, so hell ask him.

Muirner
Old 02-05-2005, 22:36
Gold Member

HAHA. no no, it's definitely not ear wax. It's bright yellow and crystalizes into little clear scab type things.

Eh, at this stage, I'mnot really so interested in doing coke. I just wondered if anyone had heard of allergies to coke. I don't have allergies to other 'cain-family drugs.

*shrug*

thanks for the saline suggestion!
Old 05-05-2005, 03:21
Banned

Male
luckyatl13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

usualy after a night of fun swim blows his nose the next day and the mucus is yellow. as for a runy nose right after u do it, u have to understand every1 is different and coke does effect ur sinus's. now trying to get this prob. to stop i dont realy have an answer. maybe try taking some sinus meads before u start skiin.

goodluck
Old 29-05-2005, 22:36

scorpio611 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem, even if I stop doing coke for a while, as soon as i do, I can only do a little bit before my nose gets completely clogged, not allowing me to get anything at all in it, including nasal spray. In fact, if you use a spray for more than three days, it has a countereffect that makes it worse, so you keep using the spray...its a cycle. Also, whenI blowmy nose in the morning after using the spray at night, I blow out crusty chunks of either nasal scabs, ormaybe itspieces of cartilage - thisis painful and sometimes bloody. When I shine a flashlight up in there, the outer and inner sides of both my nostrils are completely swollen and covered in what looks like globs of white or yellow pus so that they are stuck shut together.

I tried the following:snorting water, both warm and cold, holding ice against the sides of my nose for a while, snorting salt water, snorting saline solution, taking a shower, and I even bought a steam mist machine that is supposed to work like a charm. Nothing works at all. Even Zicam spray, which usually works if I haven't snorted anything for a couple hours doesn't work if I am in the midst of using.

The only thing that kinda works, and its really stupid, is if I blow my nose as hard as I can, only once, and immediately do a line upon inhale. If I blow it more than once or take in air at all after the first blow, it clogs right up again.

I read a book called the "Pleasures of Cocaine" and the author claims that if you have a flexible tongue, you can put the coke on the tip of your tongue and curl it back so that you can deposit it as far up into the tunnel that goes up into your nose as you can. I haven't tried this yet becuase I am afraid that if my nose tends to clog, then if I don't put it far enough up, my throat will swell like my nose and I won't be able to breath at all! If anyone has tried this, I'd like to know if it works.

Initially I thought it may have been the cuts that cause this reaction, but I find that my nose clogs every single time, and since I would get the stuff from a variety of sources, the only ingredient they must have in common would be the coke. And since I don't have any other negative bodily reaction to the coke, I don't think its an allergy as much as a super sensitive nose that hasn't had a lot of time to heal. When yournose closes off like that, its the body's way of telling you to stop using it. Of course, in the midst of a binge, this totally sucks.

Is anyone dealing with the same thing and found asuccessful way to unclog?
Old 15-06-2005, 02:22

32 y/o Male from Earth
frosty should review received reputation comments.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
I had the same problem and just 3 days ago figured
it out....Instead of doing my 2 large lines and hour I do 1 tiny one
every 15 minutes or so spread out over both nostrils and use salt water
every hour...I usually roll for 12 hours and after 6 I'm horrible but
by doing this I was fine after a 76 hour roll.....amazing...just a
little stuffy the next day.

</span>
Old 14-02-2007, 17:14

51 y/o Female
evo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
cocaine cut allergies ?

Good morning everyone. Newbie here, hope to do this right. Swim was wondering, as it has been about 15 years since she has snorted any coke. Swim's friend brought her some about a week ago, and it seemed to be as it used to, same effects, great time, no problems,etc. Swim decided to purchase some on her own. Swim got it friday. Well Swim thought it looked really good. Lots of rocks, pearly like opalesence. Swim started snorting friday, probably about 2 grams total since friday. Swim noticed that she was getting really bad nose pain, not really blood, just as soon as the numbing wore off, the only thing that would help swim was to do more. Symptoms seem to get worse and worse, runny nose, some blood but not much, soreness in back of throat. Swim had never experienced this before, so she is wondering about cuts that are used. Swim really did research the forums for lots of info, but she was wondering if anyone could possibly relay their experiences with different symptoms they experienced with different cocaine. Swim is just wondering if she could find out that she may have a problem with a particular type of cut. Any information would be greatly appreciated and passed on to swim. Hope this makes sense!!!
Thanks

Last edited by Benga; 11-09-2007 at 14:53.
Old 14-02-2007, 20:17

28 y/o Male
seedleSs SRH should review received reputation comments.
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Re: cocaine cut information? anyone's help appreciated.

to SWIM it sounds just like commercial quality cocaine. maybe it's because it has been awhile since SWIY had done it, and 2g's is alot to come back to.

if SWIY has access to high quality acetone(very cheap) it takes about 10-15 min to find out the quality of the cocaine. or SWIY could use the bleach method to find out the amphetamine content(if any), amphet is the only thing that makes SWIM's nose hurt after effects wear off... but usually not til 2-3 hrs later
Old 14-02-2007, 20:30
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7

Read some of the sticky topics.
Old 15-02-2007, 07:12
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

In light of new info posted reopened and merged

Last edited by Jatelka; 15-02-2007 at 16:19.
Old 15-02-2007, 15:14

51 y/o Female
evo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Soft palate swollen and uvula swollen and resting on tongue, im done!

Swim wants to express her gratitude to those that responded to her first post as a newbie, she realized it was closed this morning before she could thank anyone. Anyway, she just wanted to report that she did a couple more lines yesterday as she was feeling slightly better. This morning, swim woke up with an extremely sore throat and could hardly breathe, checked in the mirror and her little hangy thing..uvula was swollen almost closing off her air supply and her soft palate had dropped also, so I believe swim is done with this batch, as she had purchased a 1/2 oz. She really has no sense of taste at all either, so she is thinking she just really got a hold of some odd stuff. She is rather dissappointed as she had done this stuff for years with no problems, be it long ago. Swim thinks she probably is having problems with whatever this is cut with for it to happen so fast, as she just bought it last friday. Shame swim is dumping it down the toilet as we speak. Swim is heartbroken that she spent all that hard earned money. Swim just asked for this information to be shared with everyone here. She really hopes no permanent damage has been done. Swim says guess its back to hydrocodone and oxy's.

She was just wondering if anyone ever has had that kind of reaction with the stuff so quickly.

She says thanks to all for listening.
Old 15-02-2007, 16:21
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

SWIJ has never heard of anything like this (Swollen uvula etc). Possibly a low grade allergic reaction? Possibly start of a bacterial infection? Possibly total amount snorted after such a long break? What do flamingos think?
Old 18-02-2007, 15:42
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United Kingdom
FieryJack is an unknown quantity at this point

some people do have an allergic reaction to coke, swim's nose swells up like a bad cold for days if snorting so swim can only dab it. good excuse to use crack though.
Old 23-02-2007, 09:42

Male from Earth
KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryJack View Post
some people do have an allergic reaction to coke, swim's nose swells up like a bad cold for days if snorting so swim can only dab it. good excuse to use crack though.
SWIM has had a similar problem, where he would wake up a few hours after going to sleep with a very runny nose and was unable to breathe air in. The only way to get a semi-comfortable sleep was to put bits of tissue in the nostrils. However, SWIM has found that if he does cola and then does a couple of lines of base (speed) at the end of the night it stops this from happening. No idea why it works but it does.
Old 23-02-2007, 15:18

Male from United States
janesays is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

swim has had allergic reactions to certain batches. about 2 weeks ago after a binge with swims roommate during sundance film festival (swim used to live in park city and knows her dealer there very well) anyways something about swims dealers batch messed her up quickly, after blowing lines in the bathroom at the restaurant, swim got dizzy, fell down the stairs, didnt touch her dinner just drank her baileys martini.

swim digresses.

swim woke up the next morning and the area under swims eyes was super swollen and itchy due to whatever swims dealer cut the coke with., and swims throat was practically swollen shut, the hospital told swim if she had waited any longer she would have stopped breathing and could have died... it either messed up her tear ducts which can mess up the eyes, or swim had an allergic reaction which she thinks it was.
Old 03-03-2007, 20:15
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United Kingdom
FieryJack is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a very interesting point, it just goes to show that alot of bad things that happen with drugs are due to other effects of the body and not necessarily the drugs themselves as media would have ppl believe.
Old 23-10-2007, 21:38
Silver Member

Male
Ikku is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Cocaine, purity and allergies

My neighbor keeps telling me that he's kind of iffy about the coke in the area. He told me it smells very strong, and depending on the batch can sometimes burn very bad. On good days he says he can rail fat line after fat line and experience no discomfort at all but sometimes a little bump will make him burn and gag.

Nonetheless he says the high is usually amazing, lasting up to an hour. Sometimes he experiences no comedown, sometimes he gets terrible comedowns with really intense chest pains and occasional depression. Are these common after effects of cocaine? He used to do a lot of coke and the only comedown would be tiredness, only lately has he been having these problems which makes him think there is something different about this source. Once he got some rather strange looking coke, some of the rocks were white and some were a weird off-yellow kind of color. That's not right, is it?

Should he consider some method of purifying or cleaning out adulterants, or should he just stop sniffing altogether? He says he only has one source, so changing suppliers is not an option. He only buys by the gram and he's wondering if maybe the quality will increase if he increases the quantity he buys?

He told me he's got a few lines chopped up in front of him and is about to do them anyway, but he'll appreciate any help you can give him!
Old 23-10-2007, 21:53
Platinum Member & Advisor

28 y/o Male from United States
trptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10
Re: concerns about purity/health

Man, if swim was your neighbor he would be pissed about you telling eveyone about his coke habit.

It sounds like purification should definately be looked into. Here is a start with links to the two major coke purification threads. Purity - Does swiy purify cocaine ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikku View Post
He only buys by the gram and he's wondering if maybe the quality will increase if he increases the quantity he buys?
I have a feeling Benga will dislike this, but can't give think of an exact reason why or an exact reason to not answer the question (should also be noted price AND source discussion is STRICTLY against the rules). So here goes:

As for increasing the quality by increasing the quantity....this may be the case if going from say a gram to an ounce because it may have exchanged less hands, but is probably less likely if swiy would only be willing up to go up to an 8-ball.

Swim says that if he buys stuff that he doesn't like, he isn't gonna try to fix the problem by puchasing more! That makes no sense.

Maybe instead when swim would by like half a g, try it there (if the supplier is gracious enough), and if swim likes it he'll get back with his supplier ASAP and bulk up. If swim doesn't like it, he didn't waste much money or time.
Old 23-10-2007, 22:00
Silver Member

Male

The beauty of it is that I just said "my neighbor." It could be any of my neighbors! It just so happens that one of them is a cokehead, another one pops a lot of pills, and one of them is a ferret with a meth problem. >.>

Thanks for the quick response, I'll be sure to show him the links about purifying
Old 24-10-2007, 07:17

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12

sound advice trptamene.

you can also read up on other subjects related to cocaine purity by browsing the forum using the purity prefix :

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/for...dprefix=Purity

and for purification techniques by using the "TEK" prefix.

Quite a few very interesting posts in the categories, ( especially by epote, trptamene and LeJunk) that are really pushing the subject forward.

b
Old 24-10-2007, 23:30
Silver Member

Male

So is it possible to turn shitty street coke into 100% pure? Or pretty close?
Old 25-10-2007, 00:33

28 y/o Male from United States
trptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPACtrptamene must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10 Points: 4,724, Level: 10

100% purity, some ppl would argue that this is impossible regardless of the compound

pretty close (i.e. 99.99+%) this is absolutely possible. But for swiy to get that type of purity they need a reasonable amount of chemical knowledge and experience with purifying complex mixtures. Somewhere around 90+% purity can easily be achieved tho.
Old 14-11-2007, 12:04

28 y/o Female
lightfoot00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
differences in purity and side effects

when this guy i know first started doing white, the stuff he was getting didnt aggravate his throat. the stuff he gets now causes almost instant soreness. it cant be due to how much he's done because its happened after quitting for awhile and starting back and while consistantly using. does it have to do with purity, or maybe what it's cut with? if so, which is better? he's not getting as good of drips as he used to, either.

Share this on:

Tags
snorting drugs, swelling at injection site

» New Threads
Anyone else not content being...
Last post by Cannabis Kratom
24 Replies, 789 Views
Cocaine to Crack with baking soda...
Last post by Nosferatus
11 Replies, 216 Views
I think I'm giving up on DXM.
Last post by Adas