Old 19-09-2006, 10:02
Silver Member

34 y/o Male
nwpsychonaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 114, Level: 1 Points: 114, Level: 1 Points: 114, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
what does SWIYs heroin look like?

~SWIMS heroin was of the Black Tar variety...~
It was always black, shiny, sometimes very sticky(stickiest shit seems better), sometimes more hard, moderate to strong odor of vinegar. Seems pretty damn potent but swims only smoked it, usually combined with some form of cocaine, so its hard to assess heroins effect by itself. He plans to shoot for the first time pretty soon.

~usually packaged in "balloons" with the lump of the goods plopped on a circular peice of plastic, which is twisted into a baggy and melted shut, this was then put inside a water balloon, the balloon is twisted right above *the goods* and the excess rubber *neck type thing* is pulled over the balloon a second time, and tied off with the excess rubber being snipped off, cocaine is sold the same way occaisionally. They are very uniform and consistent, they can be swallowed and later "recovered" if any problems should arise
Old 19-09-2006, 18:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
while heroin is offered with varying colors and levels of purity (seems to swim that the blacker h is often smoked), it can be purified for safer injection. this excellent thread could help swiy start with purifying.
Old 17-07-2007, 03:42

Male
toighttoiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what does SWIYs heroin look like?

sorry to bring back this thread from the dead but it seems interesting. the only time my friend has ever bought H, it was wrapped in a small piece of paper, and it was a off brown-ish color. he is pretty sure it was really shitty h though.
Old 22-07-2007, 22:04
Platinum Member

Male from Netherlands
Psych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline MedlinePsych0naut must mainline Medline
Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8 Points: 2,986, Level: 8

SWIM brought a gram of no. 3 heroin last night. It was potent and cheap afghan heroin. It was wrapped in a plastic wrapper, like a ball.
Old 23-07-2007, 05:15
Titanium Member

Male from United States
keats is captain of the psychonauts.keats is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 374, Level: 3 Points: 374, Level: 3 Points: 374, Level: 3

In New York heroin is almost always packaged in a small rectangular paper packet, stamped with a dealer logo of some sort. It's anywhere from nearly white to darkish brown depending on quality, with most of the decent shit being off white. These packets are typically called "bags" with 10 of them being called a bundle, though if you're buying large amounts/know a "real" dealer you can buy larger quantities in weighed out amounts.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:13

32 y/o Male from United States
GlassAss420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

SWIM's heroin is offwhite, sometimes with little red specks SWIM and his friends believe is a coating from a sleeping pill used to cut it, not the tylenol pm used in "cheese" whatever the hell that stuff is. Sometime ago SWIM got some almost pure white stuff that was strangely granular like baking soda, SWIM shot less than his normal dose and ended up OD'ing off it, SWIM shoulda listened to the dude on the corner who said don't do more than 1 dime.. haha SWIM thought he was just pushing his shit. Lately SWIM's H comes in clear gelatin capsules and is amazingly consistent and decent.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:17
Gold Member

33 y/o Male from Earth
rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.
Points: 1,494, Level: 5 Points: 1,494, Level: 5 Points: 1,494, Level: 5
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%

SWIM's heroin is a light brown/tan coloured powder with some fairly solid chunks in.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:49

28 y/o Male
alessio_3 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

swim's heroin in a white powder, no chunks, a fine dust. it comes in plastic bags, shaped like a small ball.
Old 09-10-2007, 15:09

27 y/o Male from United States
Ellis D. should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 414, Level: 3 Points: 414, Level: 3 Points: 414, Level: 3

SWIMs H is either a brown powder that turns into tar if heated or it is already tar. It is always quite good and cheap coming wraped in a plastic piece of bag, then in foil, then in a small balloon so you can eat them and sh!t em out if you have to.

Last edited by Alfa; 15-10-2007 at 07:40.
Old 09-10-2007, 15:28

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Agent Subby is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM's H is always varying shades of brown and is of a powdery texture. When placed on the foil and heated it turns hard and runs about like a trained beatle.
Old 19-10-2007, 17:40
Banned

Male
Angrytelepath17 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
What does heroin look like?

I searched the forum but couldn't find any. My friend SWIM is considering trying some H for the first time, and if he (hypothetically) decided he wanted to get some, I think he would probably want to know how big a gram bag looked to the eye, so that he wouldn't get ripped off, hypothetically. So I guess I'm saying my friend would probably want a picture or a description of how big a gram bag of H looks like, and also why not throw in how big a gram of regular Opium looks like.
Old 21-10-2007, 21:31
Gold Member

Male from United States
Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.Nahbus must live here.
Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8 Points: 3,148, Level: 8

Most of what SWIM has got was light tan to off white, packaged in small rectangular wax paper packets.
Usually it forms little plates, most likely from being squashed inside the rectangular packages.
Chops up very easily to a pretty fine powder.

SWIM says the more off-white and less tan it is the better, but he is not all that experienced.

Last edited by Nahbus; 21-10-2007 at 21:32. Reason: spelling corrections
Old 22-10-2007, 05:48

28 y/o Male

i have one question, the white one swim gets, sometimes disolves without acids, like lime, or some kind of salt, is it true that if it boils without acids, it is more pure?
Old 22-10-2007, 07:01
Gold Member

33 y/o Male from Earth
rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.rocksmokinmachine really knows their shit.

Pure heroin HCL (the white stuff) will dissolve completely in water.

The brownish/tan colour powder is heroin base and will need citric acid or vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to be dissolved in. Forget about lime/lemon juice, and vinegar its damaging to SWIYs veins. This doesn't mean "the white stuff" is more pure, it just means that only the salt (i.e. HCL) will dissolve in water alone.

Any needle exchange will have citric or ascorbic acid available for free.
Old 22-10-2007, 09:43

30 y/o Male
jerbles is an unknown quantity at this point

the white stuff is more pure though...
swim's had a WHOLE lot of different types of H, so I'll start with the white shit (china). SWIMs never had these "bags", "bundles" or "balloons" before. His china white always comes in a bag (corner), usually half-grams. But this is raw ("pure", definately not 100%, but that's what they say) and comes usually as a tannish rock. It usually seems better when it's grayish/offwhite, but SWIMs also had some PURE WHITE shit that knocked his fucking socks off. And if it's not in a rock, it's been cut with something...

I'm not sure how the shit varies in color so fuckin much, as it seems like most cuts are usually white. But then there's the "bags", which in the stl area come in small capsules, and the contents are just the above mentioned shit that's been cut (raw china is really expensive, 3x as much as powder), usually with diphenhydramine, which can be benadryl, dormin, etc. (which would explain the red specks GlassAss. I know because swim has used it). SWIM actually dabbled in the arts of dealing at times... so he knows some very good methods and cuts/look-a-likes. Most swiys don't seem to have experience with this raw form, and if swiy has, please let me know.

I've never really understood the differences between no.s 1-4 (i've actually never even heard of 1 or 2) or whether the shit's asian/afghan/persian or whatever the fuck. But SWIM's had some damn good tar/brown as well, and has never used anything but water to cook his shots, so I don't know wtf swiys are talking about acid and shit for. The blacker and stickier, the better. And also, the only brown powder SWIM's ever had was when his friends (who would prefer to insufflate the shit) were grinding their tar with above mentioned dormin.

I would really like to know some of the types of shit swiys get. I might be rambling on, but SWIM just loves his H so fuckin much it's sad.
Old 22-10-2007, 09:52

28 y/o Male

swim finds only a few types of H in his area (romania, eastern europe), white, which is clearly not raw h, it's some chemical extract of morfine i think, i don't realy care about its name, and the tan brown powder, which rarely contains rocks, or big pieces. both are very bitter when tasted, imposible to snort because you get red eyes and tears, you throw up a lot more when smoking it. injecting is the very best way, and most economic. swim also realized that the white one disolves without acids, the guys who use the brown shit, from a different neighbourhood, use lime to boil it. about 2 units of the white shit, from an insuline syringe smashes you up realy bad swim has never tried brown though
Old 22-10-2007, 09:55

28 y/o Male

thanks for the tip rocksmokinmachine, but there is a slight problem, there are no needle exchange places in romania, and pharmacies stoppped selling regular h syringes to anybody, luckily we know a few pharmacists, or have some girls buy them for us, romania is a sad place
Old 22-10-2007, 12:56
Gold Member

33 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerbles View Post
And if it's not in a rock, it's been cut with something...

I don't know wtf swiys are talking about acid and shit for
A rock means nothing, it could have been cut, pressed, cut and repressed again.

The Heroin that dominates the English and Dutch market is a base. Anyone with a little chemistry knowledge knows that a base is not soluble in water, so a mild acid must be used to break it down. Obviously the heroin in the States is of the HCL salt, so breaks down in water.
Old 22-10-2007, 17:36

30 y/o Male

Yeah, I know. I assume pure heroin doesn't start as a rock (rather just powder), I'm just talking about what swim gets around here. Guessing the rocky form is from packaging.

And I don't understand what this base is you're talking about. Is black tar a base? because SWIMs never used anything but water to cook it.
Old 22-10-2007, 18:16

28 y/o Male

"base" is the chemical opposite of "acid", black tar contains acids already, thats why it boils in water, the dust swim gets is mainly a base, that doesnt brake down or boil in water. swim needs lime, vinegar, citric acid, lemon juice or something to react with the h and make it brake down and boil. this also happens because of other substances such as face powder, powder milk, brick dust or other shits used around this parts to cut h.
Old 23-10-2007, 06:59
Banned

25 y/o Male
JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.JaWill88 is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwpsychonaut View Post
~SWIMS heroin was of the Black Tar variety...~
It was always black, shiny, sometimes very sticky(stickiest shit seems better), sometimes more hard, moderate to strong odor of vinegar. Seems pretty damn potent but swims only smoked it, usually combined with some form of cocaine, so its hard to assess heroins effect by itself. He plans to shoot for the first time pretty soon.

~usually packaged in "balloons" with the lump of the goods plopped on a circular peice of plastic, which is twisted into a baggy and melted shut, this was then put inside a water balloon, the balloon is twisted right above *the goods* and the excess rubber *neck type thing* is pulled over the balloon a second time, and tied off with the excess rubber being snipped off, cocaine is sold the same way occaisionally. They are very uniform and consistent, they can be swallowed and later "recovered" if any problems should arise
swim lives in the seattle area and gets his EXACTLY like that! swims guys sell white and black together. they carry a huge ziplock bag full of like 100 water balloons all color cordinated and what not full of black or white. anything from half gram to ounces. the harder and blacker, the better. swim heard that the less vinegar (acetic acid?) the better it is. but swim always get the same stuff and hasnt had any other shit from anyone else in over a year so cant really judge. the only tar swim could say was not that great was this brown tar, and he got that like two years or more ago. it was a caramel brown and it took like at least a 1/2 a gram shot to get a good high (and that was a somewhat big amount at the time). it was gross. swim thinks it was cut with coffee.

oh yeah a question.. if tar dissolves because it already has acids in it, is it not hydrochloride? also, swim heard black tar is acetylated, pretty well refined opium. swim may have seen a thread on this and if so, sorry.. but can anyone give a factual answer?
Old 23-10-2007, 15:45

30 y/o Male

I'm pretty sure the diff between white and black is with black they refine straight from opium, rather than morphine. Fuckin mexicans... it is still good shit though.

So this base shit... I guess that's just like.. shitty h or something?
Old 24-10-2007, 00:18

30 y/o Male

here's a pic of one of swims shots. this is the raw he spoke of, and this little bitty amount gets swim off good (very high tolerance for 3yrs). after swim shot this, he nearly puked within 20 seconds.

Old 24-10-2007, 00:53
Platinum Member & Advisor

37 y/o Female from New Zealand
~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,027, Level: 13 Points: 9,027, Level: 13 Points: 9,027, Level: 13
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Re: pictures anyone?

Try looking in our Drugs-Gallery
Old 25-10-2007, 10:59

28 y/o Male

swim's look almost the same, only it is more of a powder. swim also throws up every time he shoots, it's a common thing among users in this region. but it feels kinda good after swim throws up.

Share this on:

Tags
heroin #3, heroin #4, heroin base, heroin purity, heroin quality