Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Concerta & Ritalin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Concerta & Ritalin About Methylphenidate.

Old 10-10-2007, 18:53
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Zarbot7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Daytrana cannot be abused...NOT!

SWIM found that chewing a daytrana patch like a piece of gum for about 15 minutes produces the same 'intense' euphoria that snorting or parachuting ritalin does. Keep in mind that patches contain about 4 times the amount of methylphenidate than the dose they are intended to deilver, so a 10mg patch actually contains about 40 mg of methylphenidate.

SWIM found that boiling the patch for a good 5 minutes in water, then drinking the water like tea and then chewing the patch produces the effects even faster and more intense.

SWIM loves to use while going out drinking, its like doing rails of coke all night long except you dont have to go the bathroom! You just pop in a piece of 'gum' and chew away!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:10

34 y/o Male
doornob_lightbulb should review received reputation comments.
Re: Daytrana cannot be abused...NOT!

Wait wait wait wait wait.... ..... ....

"produces the same 'intense' euphoria that snorting or parachuting ritalin does."

Ya... Ritalin doesn't really produce euphoria. It produces something similar to a shitty caffeine high, and gives you insomnia. Ritalin is the asshole of abusable pharms.
Old 04-05-2009, 23:40
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

34 y/o Male
keep_my_name_out_ur_mouth is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

he ehe he, boy you'll love this one,

Don'T chew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think of a double-sided piece of tape, like for hanging paper with all the gum on the outside and barely stuck to itself, altho' their big, make the accommodation (trust me).
the gum must be exposed for effect, if your on 30's, you might need to spit it out for a few, lasts about 4 hours till the patch is burnt. now its water suluable but if you store the 'oldies' in water the will literally putrify, so have a jar with some week schnapps in it and drop you "spent" patch in there. consume after the box is empty, lil' sips till you are familiar with the strenght of you juice- be in touch "7"

funny about the hater in thread, my boy swim stays Florida ways in fact they call him blow...anyways he always compared it to doing a line of flake for 3-4 hr's. I know, its hard to believe, but then again so is the fact they'd offer it to a 5yr old. -trust swim
happy trails!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:41
Banned

29 y/o Male
HorseBucket is captain of the psychonauts.HorseBucket is captain of the psychonauts.HorseBucket is captain of the psychonauts.

Ritalin produces intense euphoria in SWIY? Jesus SWIYs lucky Ritalin just tranquilizes SWIM he's looking for ways to add a bit of euphoria to the effects because a bit of euphoria goes a long way when your studying because it makes everything 10 times more interesting.
Old 25-03-2010, 19:22

Male from United States
rampallian is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

in regard to the 'daytrana tea'... swim has tried this and ends up with a murky, gross-looking mess of liquid plastic. swim's absolutely willing to drink this if the effects are good, but wants to make sure it's not all too harmful.

are the effects good/is it all too harmful?

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adhd, drug, drug test, drugs-forum, injecting, ritalin, smoking methylphenidate, speed