Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 02-10-2007, 07:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
asplinteredfawn is captain of the psychonauts.asplinteredfawn is captain of the psychonauts.
Injecting 10mg Dexedrine tablets, best way to filter? Please help guys...

SWIM has been scouring this forum and wasting bottles upon bottles of 10mg Barr labs round orange tablets trying to get a good rush. Can anyone please tell SWIM a way to get an high enough dose into a 3ml syringe, that will give SWIM a rush. He takes around 70mg a day orally. He was thinking about just mixing water with each crushed tablet. 1ml of water per 10mg tablet, filtering w/ a pre-wetted coffee filter, then putting setting the solution in a pyrex dish on top of a pot of boiling water. If anyone has an easier idea or a better idea and don't say eat or snort them, then please be serious and let him know. SWIM tried using wheel filters w/ 40mg-60mg and injecting using a 15ml syringe w/ NO rush and little if not just a placebo effect.

Thanks!
Matthew
Old 02-10-2007, 09:02
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Re: Injecting 10mg Dexedrine tablets, best way to filter? Please help guys...

to be honest I dont think there is a rush inside them, too much filler etc. even with a good filtering they will not have the kick that a clean amphetamine could have, some may say differently but my lab mice are well versed in the art of amphetamine use, including desoxyn, adderall, dexidrine.
way back when the lab mice were just a twinkle in the eye of the pappa rat, there were ways to get that feel from certain pills , the first that comes to mind is preluden a potent diet medicine that were what junkies dreams were made of, they are long gone from the pharmacies shelves, I have heard from some members here with high rep points that desoxyn's were quite different than todays formula, and they would give it a ring and even a floor dropper. if u figure out the secret then please share the technic, mouse is a sucker for knowledge on amp pills

one thing did come to mind and that is a cold dry acetone wash after the heavy filtering , would remove inactives , just be safe and allow plenty of time for the solvent to dry. Now I see the wheels turning here in the mind of my lab mice, may let them go for it.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:08
Banned

58 y/o Male
old hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPAC
Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Might want to be careful shooting pills, some of the fillers are hard to extract, which could lead to thrombosis, infections, etc.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:01
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by old hippie 56 View Post
Might want to be careful shooting pills, some of the fillers are hard to extract, which could lead to thrombosis, infections, etc.
I totaly agree hippie of old, the worst pills that been seen are those morphine sulfate extended release, but the dexidrine isnt gaked up nearly as much, adderall well forget it, adderall are no go IV at least in this house
Old 03-10-2007, 00:12
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

People have got very nasty reactions from shooting dexedrine pills. If the filler is not filtered properly it can cause extreme physical discomfort, not to mention bruising and tissue damage around the site of injection.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:19

Male from United States
asplinteredfawn is captain of the psychonauts.asplinteredfawn is captain of the psychonauts.

These are just instant release 10mg Dextroamphetamine, SWIMS been shooting them a ton but I'm just not getting any rush. SWIMs now thinking it's just tolerance....

Last edited by asplinteredfawn; 03-10-2007 at 10:54.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:44
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

That's probably it. (Try not to incriminate yourself by using "I"-- forum policy.)
Old 03-10-2007, 10:53

Male from United States

errr i meant SWiM! really I did. TV is my anti drug.
Old 20-04-2010, 17:17

Female from United States
beccag is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

This is a rather old post, but if SWIY is still around, did he ever find the optimal solution for his question? Just curious, as the Barr labs version of this pill in its present incarnation, is pretty gakked up, and yields the infamous, unfilterable 'goo' when water is added. However, alchohol does not gum up, and is quite filterable. SWIM was wondering as very few posts on the instant release pill.
Old 31-12-2010, 05:06
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
pastalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

Its the XR caps your looking for but be careful, disolve in very cold water and le sit
in the freezer till really cold,filter-heat-filter again and slam
start with 15mg you wont be disapointed

XR caps have no chalky filler but you have to be extra vigalent about the wax
Old 14-02-2011, 15:36
Silver Member

54 y/o Male from United States
druoak01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1

I knew a lab rat in undergrad school who became enamored with technicians injecting him with dexedrine. The techs found that the best way to prep the dex, caps or IR tabs was to crush them finely & then dissolve in boiling hot water. After some stirring, they used a condensed cotton to draw up the solution while very warm. Once cool enough, the techs grabbed rat by the tail & stuck him. Rat hand signaled that he was quite nice. The techs noticed as the dose of dex was 30-50 mg., or more, that rat soon entered into a serious but brief psychosis, aka, amphetamine psychosis. He tapped the bar telling techs not to do that anymore because the delusions were so real, i.e., real HALLUCINATIONS, that he lost total touch with lab rat life. Rat tried to convince the techs that a huge cat was conspiring to eat him when the techs weren't looking, but they just shook they're heads & never did that to rat again. Rat still lives to tell the story & he fears having to repeat the experience. Rat is now out of hot water! Bad techs!
Old 01-12-2011, 13:42

Female from Canada
XxGhostBossxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

The secret You need to solve all of Your problems is in this post...

What You do is You crush the tablets in a medicine bowl and it separates for the spansules into a fine white clean powder of pure narcotic love.

Then You use a regular in a socket of some sort and pour the contents into it and give it a shake and some taps (Preferably over a mirror). The powder will separate from the spansules into a perfect narcotic cut that is also pure for injections...

Merry Xmas!!!!!

XxGhostBossxX

XxGhostBossxX added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

It wont let Me edit the post... For some reason it didn't post properly in My last message, can someone erase it??? o.O

Ok, here is the real post:

The secret You need to solve all of Your problems is in this post...

What You do is You crush the tablets in a medicine bowl, and it separates for the spansules into a fine white clean powder of pure narcotic love.

Then You use a regular pipe-screen in a socket of some sort and pour the contents into it and give it a shake and some taps (Preferably over a mirror). The powder will separate from the spansules into a perfect narcotic cut that is also pure for injections...

It also go's pure in any illegal narcotic blends such as crack rocks, but I am not into illegal stuff... o.O

Merry Xmas!!!!!

XxGhostBossxX

XxGhostBossxX added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

I call that harm reduction as it is as pure, and legit as it gets, and I agree with Your method of dosage even though I do not use needles either, so here You go.....

XxGhostBossxX added 7 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

I should have mentioned that with a catalyst You can make speed rocks as potent as an injection...

Last edited by XxGhostBossxX; 01-12-2011 at 13:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2012, 11:46

55 y/o Male from Canada
KrisMcK should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Injecting Dexedrine

I've been taking Dexedrine for 15 years. I inject it every day IV. There's a trick to doing it! Only use the 15 mg Spansules. Crush up the pellets on a piece of paper fold it and pour into a tablespoon. Use a 27 gauge 1/2 inch needle. Microwave water in a coffee cup for a minute just below boiling. Suck up 1 ml of hot water with syringe. Mix it into the spoon. The powder should dissolve and youre left over with the waxy casings of the pellets. No need to filter if you're crazy like me otherwise use a tiny bit of a cigarette filter. Find a vein get the red flag and shoot! Now before you attempt this I must say Dexedrine will give you a real unique rush but it is short lived. To get the 6 hours of stimulation you must swallow 2 tablespoons of baking soda 2 hours before you shoot. 75% of dex gets excreted by the kidneys the high dose baking soda will raise your urine ph to about 8 to 8.25 and the baking soda tricks your kidneys into not exctreting the dex! You will get super high for 2 days if you take it orally too! Note the baking soda at that dose is dangerous for the heart it's more dangerous than the dec itself so don't be an ultra speed freak like me and reserve it for once a week! You should take 75 mg orally uncrushed and 30 mg shot up in 4 divided doses . With the baking soda youll come down the 3rd day. Even then you can still feel the stimulant ! Note you will gets the shits from the baking soda. Your bowels will clear within 5 to 6 hours! Only panic if your urine has a ph of 8.5 to 9 your body will do whatever it can to preserve life. Get ph strips to avoid avoid a baking soda overdose.

Have fun! Oh btw it's even better shooting it with 8 mg oh dilaudid!!
Old 08-09-2012, 21:43
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
fizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way up
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

According to the NIH and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), dextroamphetamine spansules contain the following inactive ingredients...

cetyl alcohol, D&C Yellow No. 10, dibutyl sebacate, ethylcellulose, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Blue No. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, hypromellose, propylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sugar spheres, and trace amounts of other inactive ingredients.

If I were to inject it, I would research each substance to find out if they are soluble in water or not. I would be worried about dibutyl sebacate which is used as a plasticizer.

Hopefully though, you guys won't want to inject it having read the list of ingredients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisMcK View Post
Have fun! Oh btw it's even better shooting it with 8 mg oh dilaudid!!
That is a horribly, utterly, unbelievably dangerous and reckless thing to do! Many people have died from combining stimulants with painkillers (speedballs).

Last edited by fizzle; 08-09-2012 at 21:50.
Old 26-09-2013, 10:57
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from USA - Minnesota
honeybadger is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 114, Level: 1 Points: 114, Level: 1 Points: 114, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

I know this is a really old thread but I'm posting in case anyone comes across it for the sake of harm reduction.

My badger injects Dexedrine IR on a regular basis (3-4 times daily) and has found a way to get a clear from dark pink injectable form of Dexedrine IR. It's a bit costly for my badger, but safety is better than horrible consequences or cotton fever/infections that happened before this method.

First off, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer and do this on a clean surface or at least put down some paper towels on the surface you'll do this on.

My badger orders 10ml luer lock syringes and bacteriostatic water along with their needles (badger likes Monoject 1ml 29g x 1/2 inch needles) and .2 micron filters that fit on luer lock syringes. What my badger does is puts between 4-10 Dexedrine IR in the 10ml luer lock and then draws up (with needles purchased for this) aprox. 10ml bacteriostatic water with the Dexedrine tablets in there. Then it attaches the micron filter and shakes the syringe until the tablets are dissolved which doesn't take much time. After that, with the micron filter, my badger uses a sterilized container and runs the solution through the filter and a clear liquid comes out with no binders or colors. Then my badger makes sure to use HR practices when injecting by cleaning the site with an alcohol wipe and clean needles, etc. No need to filter after that.

I hope this helps anyone who comes across this thread in the future.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:35

29 y/o Male from Netherlands
Axivm23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

can you guys educate me on something? why go through all the trouble to shoot up, when you have farmaceutical grade tabs? here in europe its way easier to get (enough) LevoDextroAmphetamine-sulphate, but you never know exactly what in it. its free and legal to have it labtested in my country, and for the most part there are always atleast 2% unknow substances. most stuff we know how to wash out, but you know it will never be pure.

how come you guys have acces to so much farmaceutical stuff vs illegaly made?
does everyone have add-adhd overthere?

why go through all the trouble to shoot it?
Old 07-10-2013, 16:46
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
fizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way up
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axivm23 View Post
can you guys educate me on something? why go through all the trouble to shoot up, when you have farmaceutical grade tabs? here in europe its way easier to get (enough) LevoDextroAmphetamine-sulphate, but you never know exactly what in it. its free and legal to have it labtested in my country, and for the most part there are always atleast 2% unknow substances. most stuff we know how to wash out, but you know it will never be pure.

how come you guys have acces to so much farmaceutical stuff vs illegaly made?
does everyone have add-adhd overthere?

why go through all the trouble to shoot it?
The answer to your question is multifaceted to say the least. An entire book could be written about the subject, but for the sake of this forum and myself, I will provide a very brief summary.

To put it very simply, pharmaceutical companies have become too rich and powerful. They have bought out so many politicians that they essentially own part of our government, allowing them to buy votes and pass (or stop) any bill that may have an impact on their profits. Pharmacies are located in every town, across the entire nation. Consequently, the availability and accessibility of pharmaceutical drugs makes them more appealing than street drugs.

If there are drugs, people will come. If there is a way to get higher, people will find it, despite the potentially fatal consequences. Some prefer injection over any other ROA (route of administration), as it is often the fastest way to get the highest.

It is as simple and as complicated as that.
Old 16-10-2013, 09:46

29 y/o Male from Netherlands
Axivm23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

thanks.

Share this on:

Tags
1-phenylpropan-2-amine, alpha-methylphenethylamine, dexedrine, dextroamphetamine, injecting pills, narcotic, snorting drugs, stimulant

» New Threads
700mg DPH, ah! this is what...
Last post by sydney_carton
2 Replies, 142 Views
Cold-Turkeying this shit for good...
Last post by Epyx
10 Replies, 528 Views
Can people offer suggestions on...
Last post by Calyspical
0 Replies, 1 Views
Methadone (p.a.w.s) help :(
Last post by methadon