Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 04-08-2004, 13:53
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Cocaine and benzodiazepines / xanax / valium and downers general

It's been recommended against before, but I recommend it. Why? Because cola affects both norepinephrine and dopamine. Benzos reduce the norepinephrine effects.

If you're on benzos, you're doing nothing but taking the edge off the tweak, while not diminishing the pleasant/euphoric effects of the cola at all. So try it, not only will it not hurt you but benzos reduce the risk of OD'ing (seizures and all that crap). Better than alcohol by far, and less dangerous for your heart.

Just my IMHO, if anyone disagrees that's cool by me.

Edit -- benzos are addictive, so if you're a 24/7 roller please ignore this advice.

Last edited by Benga; 07-02-2008 at 22:34.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:23

The Kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
would ambiens and valium have the same affect? And would you give the same advice to meth users? Because I've heard the mixture can be even harder on your heart. is this a rumor? I tend to mix them often.
Old 09-08-2004, 18:25
Titanium Member

Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
<blockquote>Originally posted by The Kid on 09 August 2004<hr>
would ambiens and valium have the same affect?* And would you give the same advice to meth users?<hr></blockquote>

Valium would, probably not ambien. As far as meth, I thought people did that sh*t because they *like* extreme tweaking... why reduce it? But I think it would work OK... in my opinion *anything* is better than what most people use (alcohol).
Old 03-02-2005, 08:17

notoriousmand is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
cocaine and xanax

hey have any of you tried taking xanax and coke before? do you know if its dangerous? is it fun? I have been gettin kinda anxious on coke lately so I thought maybe xanax would take the edge off a little? its my girls bday this weekend so lemme know what yall think...

Last edited by Benga; 07-02-2008 at 22:41.
Old 03-02-2005, 14:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

snowmizer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
I use xanax to go to sleep. I have a script for it though. In my opinion, if you need xanax at the same time as coke, then coke is probably not a good thing for you to do. It shouldnt be unsafe to combine them, but I would ask a doctor first. If you are getting jittery I would suspect that your getting stuff with meth in it, or your doing too much! I usually do too much everytime I do it, but dont get jittery really. The only way I know to stop is when my nose is so clogged that I cant do more even if I wanted to. Its strange, but im reading a book right now that has evidence that animals when given coca, will use a similar amount as the andean indians, and will never, never exceed a certian level of coca in their systems. Most creatures seem to have a built in regulator. The Andean Indians only chew enough mama coca to feel high in spirit, then they stop. Unlike me, they have respect for the love affair with Mama coca..
Old 03-02-2005, 17:29

Male
mattp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
SWIM personally likes xanax and coke together. be careful mixing uppers
and downers though. but honestly, take some xanax, snort some coke, and
by the time your coming down, the xanax is still fucking you up, so its
not as bad.
Old 04-02-2005, 02:14

GerhardV is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
yeah thats a real common combination because the xanax makes your comedown much much much easier. it's a rather dangerous mix though..avoid if possible
Old 04-02-2005, 22:11

ToxicMind is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattp
take some xanax, snort some coke, and by the time your coming down, the xanax is still fucking you up, so its not as bad.

I wouldnt take the xanax at the same time you start doing coke. I'd take it right after your last line, so it will help you with the come down with out taking away from your coke high.
Old 04-02-2005, 23:48

snowmizer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1 Points: 133, Level: 1
Yep, my sentiments exactly. I have learned over a long period of time that when you decide "I am done" the Xanax pretty much forces you to be done.. Mama Coca is no match for the Almighty Z-Bar. Although it might be nice to mix the two, im a purist, and when I take that Zanny, I want it to work. Id be afraid that it wouldnt work if I took them all night. I've also found that NOT DRINKING ANY ALCHOHOL significantly helps with the next day comedown.. Using this method you can stop at say 2am, get a full nights rest, and laugh at your buddies that feel like hell the next day. Glad I quit drinking is all I can say.
Old 05-02-2005, 14:10

Male
mattp is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
SWIM actually likes the synergy (sp?) of the coke and the xanax
together. I actually prefer valium, but my normal dose of xanax is
around 2-6mg. When I do it with coke, I do 1-2mg, and then another 1-2
when im done.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:10

notoriousmand is an unknown quantity at this point
I dunno.. althougha ll of your dvice was fabulous, I took xanie not emaning to take coke lateru,ous cobmo but it runed out to be a fab.. tonight I took valium and coke and it wasalso lots of fun.. I actually reconommmend it.. coke witout the miserable comedown.. perfect
Old 03-09-2005, 18:11

smokeymacpot is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1
Cocaine and alprazolam (xanax)

hey i was wondering what it would be like or if it would be ok to mix coke (snorted) and then takeing a xanax ?
Old 03-09-2005, 18:57

Male
dopenose77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
SWIM has never taken the two at the same time, but xanax is a wonderful parachute drug. pop a small dose after u start coming down and you'll actually get some sleep, or least not be jittery and nervous.
Old 04-09-2005, 03:07
Silver Member

Male from Colombia
Zach Swan is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
SWIM used to have a scrip for xanax and it was an awesome way to get off the train at the end of the night, letting them chill and get to sleep.

Sucks not to have them anymore, although when SWIM was taking them and knew s/he didn't have to fight that "just one more rail and I'll go to sleep" thing they tended to party during the week a lot more, which was not good...
Old 19-10-2005, 06:57
Banned

wingsofazrael is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
id save the xannie for afterwards, youll appreciate it a lot more then...trust me...
Old 19-10-2005, 07:15
Silver Member

Male
b16a is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
It works but really fucks with your emotions after a while. BE careful not to get hooked on prescriptions, they're harder to stop than coke.
Old 19-10-2005, 23:45

Male
Colby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 316, Level: 2 Points: 316, Level: 2 Points: 316, Level: 2
one time i popped xanax and then did coke like 3 hrs later it was a great high and i felt both highs believe it or not helped the comedown too not something i'd suggest though it can mess with the heart rate
Old 20-10-2005, 00:04

Male from United States
Red_Baran is an unknown quantity at this point

Swim only doescola when swim has some benzo's like xanax or valium. Swim has bad anzity even when sober so when swim does cola swim gets really bad anzity so swim takes some sort of benzo with it. it also seems to help with cravings.

Swim doesn NOT recomend this to anyone, cola is really hard on the heart so mixing it with a downer (benzo) can couse bad heart problams
Old 20-10-2005, 18:53
Banned

wingsofazrael is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
i agree, both of them together at the same time could be sketchy at best. benzos are better and safer for the comedown, it makes the crash less harsh, and allows you to relax a little easier...jmo though.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:01

41 y/o Male
Spacebeef is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Cocaine and benzos ( xanax klonopin)

I have a question.. I do coke once in a while but I get paranoid and really anxious and it really sucks. I don't know why, the first couple of months I really enjoyed doing coke without the "Paranoid" and anxiety.

If I don't drink a lot before doing coke it's just not fun at all.

I know a lot of people use benzos to come off the coke, but is it dangerous to take some benzos before and then do the coke? (To avoid being paranoid/anxious).

I just want to enjoy the coke buzz without feeling like a paranoid freak.

Thanks.

Last edited by Benga; 07-02-2008 at 22:45.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:34
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacebeef
I know a lot of people use benzos to come off the coke, but is it dangerous to take some benzos before and then do the coke? (To avoid being paranoid/anxious).
Probably depends on the benzo, but SWIM used to do klonopin all the time before and during cola use. He says it really does help take the edge off, but use caution... once you come off the cola, if you took a lot of benzos while using they will have a stronger effect once the stimulant's gone.

Xanax in particular is f'ed up in a lot of ways, SWIM had big probs with this one... best buzz, but absolutely hellish nightmare if you end up getting addicted. Klonopin is safer & works just as well at treating the rough edges of a cola roll.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:11
Silver Member

u4ic is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
Snorting a little OC with yea helps a lot. And the benzos are a lifesaver with the comedown. I try to wait an hour after the last line and then it gets a lot better, quickly.
Old 04-01-2006, 06:27

mmilam should review received reputation comments.
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1
i did the yeh yo a lil while ago, boy right now im some mellow fellow.
damn, i got bars but i aint taking them right now, because im not sure if im done for the night.
But ive heard of people taking bars to come down from acid trips, or to at least calm them down if they are having a bad trip. But yeh i guess xanax would be ok, not sure though. I believe that it wont help the parnoia feeling.

im sorry i couldnt help you more but ive only only taken bars and coke combination a few times and i really dont recall how i felt, i only recall me snorting the last bar.
Old 04-01-2006, 18:16

41 y/o Male
Spacebeef is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaine
Probably depends on the benzo, but SWIM used to do klonopin all the time before and during cola use. He says it really does help take the edge off, but use caution... once you come off the cola, if you took a lot of benzos while using they will have a stronger effect once the stimulant's gone.

Xanax in particular is f'ed up in a lot of ways, SWIM had big probs with this one... best buzz, but absolutely hellish nightmare if you end up getting addicted. Klonopin is safer & works just as well at treating the rough edges of a cola roll.
Thanks! So basically, in terms of health risk.. Let's say.. 1mg of Klonopin before starting the trip won't be dangerous? I just want to be able to enjoy cola without the anxiety
Old 04-01-2006, 18:38
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
Paranoid comes with the territory. Consider it part of the trip and use it to examine yourself.

Share this on:

Tags
alprazolam, alprazolam and cocaine, alprazolam combinations, alprazolam high, benzodiazepines and cocaine, benzos and cocaine, cocaine and alprazolam, cocaine and benzodiazepines, cocaine and benzos, cocaine and diazepam, cocaine combinations, diazepam, diazepam and cocaine, diazepam combinations, valium, valium combinations